Sibling Menage a Trois

Story Info
Twins and older brother get it on.
6.5k words
4.37
147k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lange Hardon is my 'nom de plume.' I chose it because it is descriptive. To understand this, it is necessary to pronounce Lange with a long, broad 'a' so that it sounds like the 'o' in long, and not like the 'a' in angry or anxious. I hope you enjoy the story.

I am sure that I am not the only man who has been sexually intimate with a sibling. Yet, the encounter I am about to relate may be a variation on the theme that you have not read about before.

Terry (Terrance) and Terrie (Theresa) are twins. They are also my siblings, and three years younger than I.

In July 1969 I returned home for a thirty day leave after having spent three years at a ground to air rocket site outside Baumholder in what was then West Germany. I had enjoyed my time in Germany. The duty was not too demanding, and I had time enough to go into Baumholder and other not too distant villages and towns to sample the German food, beer, wine, and women (not necessarily in that order). Nevertheless, I was glad to get back to New Mexico and get a chili fix before getting involved in visiting relatives whom I knew would want me to tell and retell what army life was like in Germany.

Terry and Terrie met me at the Albuquerque Sun Port; dad had had to work, and they said mom was taking care of last minute details in preparation for having all of the relatives over for dinner that evening.

Good old mom; she knew that I didn't want to spend my entire leave time shuttling from one relative's home to another, and had arranged to get them all together at one place for a party and time to visit.

At that time the drive from Albuquerque to Aztec took nearly three hours on a two lane road that often was unsafe at thirty miles an hour. The road itself wasn't that bad, but you never knew who, or what, you would encounter. Although most of the Navajos were driving pick-ups, there were still a few who rode horse drawn buckboards. It makes a hell of a mess when you run into one of them at 60mph while it is going 5mph or slower.

But to get back to the story; Terry suggested that before we got on the road, it would be a good idea to get something to eat. I had eaten a snack on the plane, but was far from satisfied so his suggestion was one I eagerly accepted. When Terrie asked what kind of food I wanted, I said, "Hon, I don't care what I eat as long as there's chili in or on it."

Terrie giggled and said, "Okay, I know just the place to take you," and then whispered something in Terry's ear. He grinned and nodded yes.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up in front of a 'hole in the wall' café on Rio Grand Blvd. just north of Old Town. That café isn't there any more, but at the time it was in a century old adobe building that had at one time been someone's home. The décor inside was Spanish Colonial. The plastered and whitewashed walls were dingy with too many years of fumes from the cook stove, and candle and cigarette smoke. The place smelled of chili, garlic, and hot grease. There were four tables in the dining room, each with four chairs. Serapes and chili ristras hung on the walls and from the vigas. There was a guitar, a trumpet, and a concertina on a small table in one corner.

As we walked in, we were met by a short, heavyset Mexican woman whose age could have been anywhere between 45 and 75. She smiled and welcomed us in Spanish, took us to one of the tables, and handed us menus.

I don't remember what Terry and Terrie ate, but I had carnitas with rice and frijoles, and corn tortillas. I had almost forgotten how hot Hatch green chili can be, and had been eating bland German cuisine for so long that I almost found my food too hot. Sweat broke out on my forehead, and I had to wipe it with my napkin. The twins grinned like a couple of shit eating dogs, and Terry said, "You did say you wanted chili didn't you."

Okay, I know you want me to get the good part of this story. Be patient. We're getting to it.

After eating, we returned to Terry's pick-up. Terry drove, Terrie sat in the middle, and I next to the passenger side door. The truck was an old one and didn't have seat belts. It was hard sprung and had bad shocks so that as Terry made sharp turns Terrie was often pressed firmly against my left arm pressing me in turn against the door. I was glad it was locked.

Terrie was braless, and here thin cotton blouse did little to keep me from feeling her firm, full 36D breast every time Terry's driving threw her against me, or when she turned to say something to me. Because the truck was so noisy, whenever Terrie wanted to tell me something, she had to lean into me and put her mouth close to my ear.

It didn't take long for these innocent contacts to get to me. I was wearing loose fitting boxer shorts, and as it stiffened, my cock stretched out along my right thigh. My trousers were pulled tight against my leg making the growing bulge obvious to anyone who glanced down at my lap.

A moment later, when Terrie turned to say something to me, I realized that she had seen the long lump in my trousers. The thin material of her blouse did nothing to dampen the sensation of her now very stiff right nipple that pressed firmly against my bare left bicep. If that wasn't enough to let me know she was turned on, she whispered into my ear, "I see something good to eat," and then stuck her tongue in my ear for a second before sucking my earlobe into her mouth and nibbling on it.

That little exchange didn't last long; Terry was sitting right next to us driving. Nevertheless, it lasted long enough for me to know that my little sister was horny enough that she was willing to get it on with me. That realization almost made me cum in my pants.

Terry pulled the pick-up into the driveway at our parents home at 4:45. Dad was standing on the front porch watching for us, and turned to yell into the house that we were home as soon as he heard and saw the truck. Before Terry got the engine shut off, the whole family was streaming out of the house and coming toward us. The others held back a little until mom got to the head of the pack.

As soon as I opened the truck door and stepped out, mom had her arms around my neck and was kissing me. When she finally let go, dad was there to give me a bear hug and shake my hand. Then it was everyone else's turn. Aunts hugged and kissed me Their husbands shook my hand. Girl cousins kissed me; some of them with open mouths and a lot of tongue. Cousin Ramona's kiss was especially hot. I made note of that. Some of the male cousins hugged me; all shook my hand.

After entertaining the neighbors in that manner for a good ten minutes, mom announced that dinner was on the table, and told us to get my bags into my old room, and told everyone to get washed up so that we could eat.

Dinner went well. Of course everyone wanted to hear about what I had seen and done in Germany, and Uncle Carl had to tell about what he saw there at the end of WWII.

I had been to the same village near Saarbrücken that his unit had taken as soon as they crossed from France into Germany and told him I'd show him some pictures that I had taken there.

After eating, we all went into the living room to talk and to have after dinner drinks. Before sitting down, I went to my room and got out my photo album. I knew everyone wanted to see my pictures of Germany, and I had told Uncle Carl that I'd show him what Geislautern looked like twenty-four years after he had been there. He was amazed that there was no evidence of the destruction he had seen when he was there.

Everyone finally left around ten that night. I was tired after having traveled with almost no sleep for more than twenty-four hours so I excused myself and asked if I could take a shower before going to bed.

Mom turned to Terrie and said, "Honey, go get your brother some clean towels and show him how to use the controls on the new shower that we had put in since he was last here."

Terrie grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, Lange; let me get your things and show you the new bathroom."

"Okay, but let's go to my room first so that I can get my bathrobe and my toothbrush."

As soon as we got to my room Terrie was plastered against me, her arms around my neck and her tongue boring into my mouth. "Oh, Lange; it's so good to have you home again."

"It's good to be home again sis, but you shouldn't kiss me like that."

"Why not?"

"Sis, that kind of kiss makes a guy want to have sex with the girl who's kissing him. You're my sister. It wouldn't be right for me to make love to you.'

"Why wouldn't it, Terry does it, and he's my brother too."

"You're having sex with Terry? How long has this been going on?"

"We did it the first time when we went on a fishing trip to Caballo Lake without mom and dad. That was in late June two years ago. We've been doing it ever since."

"I hope you're careful. It would hurt mom terribly if Terry got you pregnant."

"I know. That's why I made Terry use rubbers until I a month after I started taking the pill."

As she said this, she kissed me again and reached down to wrap her had around my again hard penis. It took all the willpower I had to break that kiss, but I did. As much as I would have loved to do more, I was dead on my feet and needed to sleep. I told Terrie, "Sis, I'm about to fall asleep standing here. Let me get bathed and go to bed. Maybe we can do something later, but right now I'm too tired too tired." Terrie looked disappointed, but took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. After showing me how to operate the new fixtures she surprised me by lifting her skirt, lowering her panties, and sitting on the toilet. As her pee splashed against the porcelain she said, "Flush the toilet after I leave. I don't want the others to know I did this while we were together in here." A moment later she grabbed a handful of tissue, gave it to me and said, "Wipe me, please."

I did. Damn her wet twat felt nice.

After she straightened her clothes, she kissed me again and said, "Wait a minute before you flush the toilet. Give me time to get down the hall."

I stripped and prepared to take my shower. Just before I stepped into the stall, I flushed the toilet. Once under the flood or hot water, I wrapped my hand around my stiff dick and stroked it vigorously. As tired as I was, I didn't know whether I'd be able to cum or not, but sis had gotten me so hot that I knew I'd have blue balls by morning if I didn't cum. The shower water was getting cold when I finally shot a load of jism down the drain and turned the water off. I slept well that night. I also dreamt. In fact I had a wet dream, something I hadn't done since I was a teenager. My subconscious mind just would not let go of what Terrie had said and done since she and her twin brother had picked me up at the airport in Albuquerque.

I awoke at 06:00 (sorry about that), 6:00 AM for those of you who are not used to using the twenty-four hour clock like we military lifers are, with a massive hard-on. My wet dream had soaked not only my jockey shorts, but also the sheet that covered me. It had not, however, released all of the sexual tension Terrie had generated the night before when she made it clear that (1) she wanted, and intended, to have sex with me, and (2) she was already sexually involved with her other brother, Terry.

Since my top sheet was already cum stained, I jacked off again while fantasizing about what it would be like to plug my erect penis into Terrie's hot vagina. (Yeah, I use those terms when I'm fantasizing about sex. I know all of the street terms, but I dislike using them. They are like profanity, and I always remember George Washington's letter to his subordinate officers in which he said that the use of profanity merely shows one's lack of a fuller, more meaningful vocabulary. (No he didn't state it that way, but that is the gist of what he wrote. I do use the common street vocabulary when it's appropriate, but that is seldom.)

An hour later I was bathed, shaved, and dressed, and made my way down to the kitchen where I found mom up and preparing breakfast for dad, me, and the twins. I kissed mom on the back of her neck and wished her a good morning. She turned, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

"Good morning, son. Did you sleep well?"

I sure did, mom. I'm fully rested now, and am ready for what ever the world throws at me."

"Well, I hope it throw only nice things. My, it's good to have you home again."

The smell of perked coffee, and frying bacon had my mouth watering. Mom had a batch of pancake batter in a pitcher, and also had a dozen eggs sitting out on the sink drain board. It looked like she was preparing to feed a platoon, but then I remembered how much dad ate at breakfast and wondered if she had enough for him and the rest of the family. I was so hungry for a home cooked breakfast that I was sure I could match dad bite for bite, and then go back for seconds. Two minutes later the twins came bouncing into the kitchen followed by dad and our dog Lucky.

Terrie smiled knowingly as Lucky pushed his nose into my crotch and sniffed. Damned dogs; they can always tell when a person has had sex, of needs to have sex. In my case the sight of Terrie in her short shorts and tube top, with no bra, had me needing sex.

As breakfast was almost over Terry looked at me and said, "Hey bro, what do you have planned for today?"

"Terry, I haven't even given it a thought. Do you have something in mind?"

"Yeah, Terrie and I were talking last night while you were getting ready for bed, and got to wondering if you'd like to go up to Eagles Nest with us for the weekend."

"Hell yes. I haven't been to Eagles Nest in, let me see... Damn! It's been at least ten years since the last time I went fishing there."

"Good. While Terrie packs us a lunch, you and I can get our fishing gear and camping stuff together, and you can tell me about those German frau-leins I've heard so much about."

"Sounds good to me, but let me correct your German. The word is "Fraulein," and it is pronounced "froy line." On top of that, the Germans are getting away from using it at all. American GIs like Uncle Carl gave it a bad meaning that they don't like. Now, most of them refer to all mature women as Frau. It still refers to a married woman, but it also has the meaning of "Lady" whether she's married or not.

"Touché."

Two hours later, Terry, Terrie and I were again in the cab of Terry's pick-up headed north to Eagles Nest Lake and some of the best trout fishing in the United States. We arrived there shortly after ten o'clock. When we got there, Terry drove directly to a seclude spot on the north-east side of the lake and parked under a stand of pine.

We all got out of the truck and while Terry and I began unloading the camping gear, Terrie took a canvas sling and went into the woods to gather firewood.

Terry and I were soon busy setting up the family's 10' x 10' wall tent and dining fly. At one point, Terry said, "This is Terrie's and my favorite camp site. It's close enough to town that we can go there for supplies or to honky tonk, but it's secluded enough that no one will see, or bother us if while we are fishing, or if we decide to skinny dip."

I wanted to see if Terry would let me in on the same things Terrie had told me the night before, so I asked, "You two skinny dip up here?"

"Hell yes. Terrie was a little hesitant the first time I suggested it, but as soon as she felt how good it felt to be in the water with nothing on, she was hooked."

"I take it that you weren't really all that interested in swimming nude. You just wanted to see your sister naked."

"Come on Lange; with a body like sis' who wouldn't want to see her bare assed?"

"Okay, I see the picture. So what else?"

"What do you mean, 'What else?'"

"I think you know what I mean."

"You mean, have sis and I gotten it on?"

"Ummm Hmm!"

"Yeah. Does that bother you, big brother?"

"I suppose it should, but for some reason it doesn't. I guess it's because I want to get a piece of her too."

"You?"

"Yes, me."

"Damn. The army has changed you."

"No. I'm the same Lange Hardon that I've always been, but I've matured and have accepted things about me that I used to deny and try to keep hidden."

"Damn! And sis was worried that you'd get mad at her if she came on to you the way she wants to."

"Terry, you know damn well that sis can wrap me around her little finger, and I still won't get mad at her. She's done it all of her life."

"Yeah, I guess she has. She's done it to me too. But, some times it pisses me, and I let her know it."

We had just finished setting up the tent and dining fly, and were opening a couple of Coors® beers when Terrie came back with a good-sized bundle of wood for our campfire. I helped her stack it according to size: kindling in one stack, and larger pieces for the cook fire and heat in another.

Terrie had been working hard and sweating. Her T-shirt was soaked through and clung to her braless breasts like a second skin. The cloth was so translucent that the tannish pink of her areolas and nipples was clearly visible. Seeing them like that, and remembering what her twin brother had told me not fifteen minutes earlier gave me an instant erection.

"Hmmm. I see you like the way my sweaty T-shirt shows my tits off."

"Terrie, honey, I'd have to be stone dead to not like the way you look right now, and stone dead I am not."

"You may not be stone dead, but you're sure as hell hard as a rock. If your dick gets any bigger, it's going to rip out a seam in your pant leg."

"I can't help that sis, but I know that right now I'm getting hungry. Terry and I have the tent, grub box, and table set up. If you'll begin preparing the food, I'll get the fire started so we can eat and then get a little fishing in before it gets too dark to see." I then turned to Terry and asked him if he'd mind going to the general store in the village to get me bottle of brandy a couple of roles of 35mm color slide film for my camera. Before he answered, he looked at Terries breasts and at the bulge in my pants; grinned at me, and then said, "Sure bro. Sis, do you need anything?" When she told him no, he got in the truck and headed back toward the village of Eagles Nest.

As soon as he was out of sight, I went to Terrie, put my arms around her and hugged her tight while I kissed her. The enthusiasm with which she returned the kiss left no doubt in my mind that before the night was out I would be deep inside her.

Before releasing her so that I could resume building the fire for supper, I reached up under her T-shirt and cupped her right muskmelon sized breast. The nipple was nearly as big as the end of my little finger, and was just as hard and stiff. It took all of my willpower to let go of her and return to work.

Terry returned from town just as Terrie was putting the first hamburger patties on the grill. I had already set up our folding dining table and campstools, and had also arranged a Coleman™ gas lantern over the table. We didn't need it yet; it would still be light for another hour and a half, but it was ready for when we did need it.

"Hey, big brother, come get your booze and film. I've got some stuff in the bed of the truck to unload."

Terrie had fixed a great supper for us: hamburgers with all of the trimmings, a salad, and chips and dips. We were all hungry after the work of setting up camp so we did little talking while we shoveled food into our mouths.

After eating I helped Terrie wash the few cooking utensils she had used, and took the paper plates, napkins, and food wrappers to a trash barrel at another camp site about a quarter mile from where we were set up. When I got back, I saw that Terry and Terrie had both stripped and were waist deep in the lake. Terry was pinching his twin sister's already stiff nipples. Her hand was down between them, and while I couldn't see it, I'm sure she was stroking Terry's tool.

12