Sibling Reverie Ch. 02

Story Info
A BDSM shopping trip, a sales Goth, and public sex.
4.8k words
4.56
58k
23
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are at least 18 year of age)

I inspected my sister with mixed emotions. True I'd ordered her to make herself respectable for our shopping trip into town, but this was the first time I'd seen her fully dressed since I'd took her virginity and her freedom and made her my willing and wanton sex slave. Somehow it didn't seem right for her to not be naked and ready to be fucked, although she did look extremely hot dressed in a tight black top and sweat pants that emphasized her slim, lithe teenage body. In fact the temptation was rising again as I considered how easy it would be to pull those pants down to her knees and get her back where she belonged on the end of my cock, but I fought down the animal lust. I was going to have to exercise as much control over myself as I intended to over her or I'd never make good on my promise to buy my slave all the suitable implements that a deserving pain whore like her needed for proper sub-slut training.

"You'd better keep that pulled down," I said pointing to her top, which had ridden up in teenage fashion to expose her flat sexy belly but also exposed her slave name "Possessed" which she'd asked me to carve into the small of her back as a token of her serious desire to declare her submission to me, although declaring it to the outside world in general might not be such a good idea considering the incestuous taboo extremes we had reached.

"Oops," she giggled in a most appealing way and it made me glad to see her so happy and relaxed in her new found depravity. She'd always been such a solemn and studious sister whose shyness had covered her natural lasciviousness... Now I'd enslaved her and corrupted her she was free to indulge, or rather have indulged by her Master, all those burning desires she'd been dreaming of for so long when masturbation and exploration of the internet had been her only outlet.

We left the house and stepped out into a world where everything had changed even tho' it still looked the same... Mundane things like walking to our mother's car took on new meaning; visions pounded round my head of driving out to the country and fucking my sister on the car bonnet or maybe secretly playing with her always leaking cunt on the back seat in secret on some family excursion. First things first, however: Shopping today.

My sister was driving, I'd never bothered getting my driving license, and with an effort I kept my hands to myself as we drove into town; best not distract her and end up in a wreck now we had so much to live for. Our destination was an "Adult Bookshop" that I remembered from before I'd left home, although I'd never been inside. I had my chauffeur sister park up and wait in the car; she still looked too sweet and innocent to be exposed to such a sleazy establishment and as her big brother I felt obliged to protect her from the sordid side of sex.

Truth be told I didn't exactly feel comfortable as I ventured into the unfamiliar surroundings, but other than ordering on the internet I couldn't imagine anywhere else to find what I was looking for. But glancing around at the stock on display I realized that my expectations were even more off than I'd imagined.... Judging by that large variety of porn DVDs, imitation cocks and "viewing booths" at the rear of the shop, the main clientele here were people whose sex life was one of solitary pursuits.

The staff were wankers, too, and my inquiry about a BDSM section led a disinterested geezer to point out a pair of handcuffs covered in red "fun" fur... hardly what I had in mind for serious heavy duty discipline. Disappointed, I burst back out into the sunshine and rejoined my expectant sibling, her disappointment mirroring my own. Still faint heart never won fair sub and I directed her to drive to a second Adult store... This one wasn't even so well stocked that it had the fun handcuffs.

I was becoming aware of the time being wasted in this futile search and suggested returning home in defeat... I was getting hungry for my sister's tight young body again.

"I think I know a place that might have the sort of thing you need, Sir," she offered respectfully, slightly pouting at the thought of being denied further introduction into the painful delights of contact play with the appropriate equipment.

"Well, I'm open to suggestions," I said, which was the understatement of the year, and she started the car and expertly drove to the more respectable retail part of town.

We parked the car and since I had no idea of what shop my sister had in mind she accompanied me on this attempt. I sort of got the idea that my attempting to shield her from lewdness on the previous attempts at locating interesting items had left her slightly frustrated, but now we walked down the street she was bubbling over with the thrill of it all, and when I saw the store that she pointed out as our destination I was glad to have her in tow considering the window display was all girlie underwear and elaborate footwear ... a pink frilly warning that would have made braver men than me think twice. However, my sweet sibling had obviously passed through its doorway before and, grabbing my hand, boldly led me forward. Inside it was more of the same with a mixture of vibrators and dildos, but confidently she walked to the rear and through a discreet beaded curtain. The mood was visibly heavier in this back lair...not so much pink and more black...as in leather and latex...a sadist's retail paradise.

"How on earth did you find this place?" I whispered; it seeming proper to give this torture chamber supply room the proper respect.

"I've been shopping for undies and stockings in the front part with girls from school and I sort of ended up browsing back here," she purred innocently... I should have realized that her interests would have led to this discovery...I'd have to punish her for not confessing about this BDSM goldmine earlier.

I'd already made a mental shopping list of what implements I could put to good use on my precious pain whore and everything seemed to be here and at reasonable prices, although you can't put a price upon debauchery. First off, I steered my slave sister to the restraint section, picking out a stylish but solid leather bondage collar with handy D rings spaced around that I knew would look adorable fastened round my sibling's slim pale neck. I was tempted to buy matching wrist restraints but I remembered I already owned a pair that I sometime wore... I rather liked the idea of placing her in those instead of new ones.

As we reverently moved to the instruments of correction, the sale assistant in charge of this den of depravity moved into the traditional position of customer observation behind the till from wherever she'd been hiding. It was tribute to her stunning appearance that the perverse surroundings got even more deviant with her in the room. She was Gothic/Industrial in dress, from the top of her Bettie Page style raven black hair to the tips of her wicked 6 inch stilettos... In between those two points the eye was drawn naturally to the impressive white cleavage that she was obviously proud of considering the artful way it was displayed to full effect in a straining corset that gave the impression and promise of giving way to nature at any minute. I felt slightly less blatant in my admiration of this provocative sales clerk when I noticed that my sister was also running an appreciating eye over her and I figured she was probably studying her bold make-up or some female thing.

The realization that this imposing female would be ringing up all our purchases added an extra tingle of excitement to the proceedings as I examined the broad selections of whips and flails ... settling finally on a cute little flogger which I handed my slave to carry along with the collar. I was determined to buy a good riding crop too and I found a nice 16 inch English leather crop with a good springy quality to it. I gave it a couple of test swings through the air and was rewarded with a pleasing sharp swooshing noise.

"Maybe you should give it a proper test before you buy it," my sister said in a voice loud enough to be overheard by the sales Goth who I got the impression hadn't taken her stare from us throughout.

"Excuse me, is it alright if we try this out," my sibling sang out, obviously exhilarated beyond her normal shyness by the events of the day and I forced back embarrassment as the impressively breasted woman swayed from behind the counter towards us, her voluptuous curves mesmerizing in movement. Drawing close she gave us a sneering appraisal through vicious-looking eyes surrounded with mascara and finally nodded her consent as if daring us to indecency.... Happily, my freshly liberated slut pulled her sweat pants free of her tantalizing rear and bent over to display her delightfully cute pantie covered arse.

Under the circumstances I had no choice but follow my sister's lead; I had no intention of looking stupid in front of either female and so I gave a hard swipe at the enticing round target presented... harder than intended judging by the crack of leather upon teenage flesh and the gasp that my sister gave upon impact. The second blow on the other buttock was slightly less brutal as I got used to the give of the crop, but it still left a pleasing red triangle on the white curving flesh. I glanced across to the sales assistant who was examining my sister's tormented rear with rapt attention through dark eyes glazed with lust, though whether over the punishment or the recipient it was hard to tell. Admittedly the sight of my pretty pale sister in such a provocatively perverse stance would affect most people, especially as her body was once again betraying her arousal with the dampening patch beginning to darken the crotch of her dainty little panties.

The proximity of the Gothic attendant was becoming slightly overwhelming and so I gave my long suffering sister another pair of sharp whacks with the crop in quick succession just to watch the effect it had on her bosom which was threatening to break free of its precarious confinement of the corset as her breathing matched her rising interest. In bending over to receive her chastisement my sister's top had risen on her back exposing the fresh scars I'd carved into her and in an absent minded action the sales girl reached out and ran a black painted pointed fingernail along the word POSSESSED in a manner that suggested that her interest lay beyond making a sale. The sudden desire to see my innocent-only-in-appearance sister in the arms of this voluptuous older woman sprung into my head as it became apparent that my slutty sibling was almost purring under this double dose of admiration.

Suddenly loud voices approaching disturbed the sexually charged silence of that back room and the spell was broken; I patted my slave's rear and she obediently pulled her pants back as the Gothic temptress retreated a couple of steps and pretended to straighten a display of studded leather devices that I could only guess at their function. My sister seemed very pleased with herself as she straightened up and smiled bright eyed up at me.....Obviously there was no end to the revelations coming out today. After this latest little flirtation I was definitely keen to return to the seclusion of our home and resume her training, however I was feeling especially generous and pleased with her behaviour in public so I gave her permission to find herself a treat whilst I carried the various items over to the check out to pay, taking the opportunity to give the helpful sales assistant a final lustful appraisal—One so blatant that it almost brought the colour to her white cheeks as she rang up the goods. My sister came skipping over holding a shiny pair of black latex panties.

"Can I have these, Sir?" she asked respectfully and since I could already picture her tight slim body adorned in latex I was happy to agree to the purchase. The vampire influenced sales girl obviously had the same lewd vision in mind because once she rang up this final item and I pulled out the bulk of the emergency reserve of cash I had to pay she boldly passed my sister a square of paper with her phone number scrawled on it.

"Maybe we could hang out or something," she explained unconvincingly, "that is if your boyfriend doesn't mind," she said, turning the charm in my direction briefly.

"I don't do anything without his permission," my loyal sibling said, not without a note of pride in her voice and as we moved towards the exit she couldn't resist adding over her shoulder "Besides, he's not my boyfriend...He's my brother."

As we emerged out into the early evening street I was bursting with passion and pride towards my perverse plaything and the way she was bouncing with joy it appeared my sister was also pleased with her performance.

I may be a little slow on the uptake, but you'll have to admit it had already been a day of mind-twisting revelations and this latest one of my shy, serious sibling blossoming into such a slutty flirt with an attractive stranger was just the latest to incite a riot in my trousers... especially as it seemed she had the same superficial taste in Goth girls as I did.

"I couldn't help noticing you seemed very comfortable displaying your newly acquired submission to me back there," I tentatively said to her as we walked back to the car, "and you seemed to enjoy capturing the attention of that sales woman. Would I be correct in thinking that you found her...interesting?"

"I'm your slave, Sir. I thought it right to let her know that I belong to you, and I thought it would please you to act that way in front of her. Did I do wrong, Master?"

Well, I couldn't fault her on that, and I had liberated the wanton side of her that had been repressed so long, so it was only natural that she'd be making the most of this new freedom of being my enslaved personal whore.

"No, you acted like my possession throughout, although I get the feeling that under more private circumstances things would have heated up considerable... Are you sexually attracted to other girls?"

"I suppose I am, Sir......not in the way I am to you, I could never be Dominated by another woman I don't think, but when I've been on line I've seen pretty girls and wanted to play with them......Is that alright, Sir?"

My mind was racing ahead... Not only was my sister the perfect pain whore and submissive sex bomb but she was bi as well....Well I'd felt a little guilty when I took her as my slave and took her virginity that my selfish lust and need to Own her would deprive her of the normal variety of lovers that every teenage girl should experiment with, but here was an avenue that meant she could indulge her natural cupidity with as many partners as possible and as they'd only be allowed to be females I could permit and encourage her wanton excesses. As I mulled the possibilities of sharing my slutty sister with other women a thought occurred to me...

"You remember this morning when I first took you as my possession and I asked you if you'd had any previous boyfriends before I took your virginity... Should I have also asked about girlfriends?" I inquired and my sister had the decency to lower her eyes most charmingly and answer in a hesitant manner.

"Well, there was something just a couple of weeks ago at collage before the summer break.... just kissing and messing around, nothing serious like this, but I'd had a crush on her and I thought she hadn't noticed...Then after class one day we suddenly found ourselves in each others arms... It was fun and stuff and I was looking forward to seeing her again to see how far it went, then you returned home and all I could think about was giving myself to you and letting you teach me how to serve you and please you."

"And you do serve me and please me, you are the best sister a brother could ever fuck," I told her honestly, "but it seems a shame for you to disappoint your friend at school.... I'll allow you to seduce her more when you return to class next week....Who is she anyway, do I know her?"

"She's my psychology teacher, Dr. Welsh," my enticing little slut informed me happily and I looked at her with renewed pride... It's always the quiet scholarly ones who surprise.

"Well, maybe we can give her some education sometime soon," I told her as we arrived back at the car, now standing alone in the parking lot as the early evening drew on.

The thought of encouraging the academic Dr. Welsh to continue with her exploration of the student body in the shape of my sister and the still fresh memory of how depravedly delectable she'd looked offering her near naked rear to me for cropping whilst glowing under the obvious effect such deviant behaviour had on the attentive sales Goth reminded me that my gorgeous pain whore was overdue some hands-on debauchery and so, as my sister unlocked the car door, I slid my hand up her neck and into her red mane of hair, roughly pulling her bolt upright from behind.

"I hope the fact that I'm prepared to allow you to follow your attraction for other women doesn't have you thinking that you are any less my total possession," I demanded of her and she answered demurely that she belonged only to me, which was true. Still holding her to attention I yanked the curve hugging sweat trousers back down enough to expose her reddened buttocks so I could re-inspect the welts that the freshly purchased crop had left. The red marks so vivid against pale and pert flesh insisted upon being caressed and I held my slave close from behind as I stroked the tormented cheeks and felt her relax under her Master's touch. I leaned close and whispered into her captive ear as my stroking motions moved to the sodden material of her gusset.

"You are such a slutty slave, aren't you, look how wet you've got on a simple shopping expedition," I taunted her as I ran my fingers along the groove of her hairless cunt and teased the protruding rigidness of her teenage clitoris through the lacy fabric.

"Yes Sir, you make me so wet that I deserve to be punished, you excite me beyond all self-control... That's why I need you to control me and use me as you see best," she breathed suggestively as she wriggled herself against my exploring hand, already beyond caring about the semi-public location that I was feeling her up in.

"I bet you were dying for me to stroke you like this in front of your friendly Goth," I told her and she positively shivered with delight at the thought. This exhibitionist streak was certainly an aspect of my sweet innocent sister that was developing well.

"I wanted to show her how much I love my Master, I wanted you to fuck me there and then and let her see how well you treat your slut sister," she recklessly whispered with mounting exhilaration as I tugged her panties down to join her sweat pants and once again felt her unfettered wetness flow over my fingers as I ran them to and fro over her smoothly slick cunt, flicking my tongue into her dainty ear as I did so.

She shivered as I probed her two very different erogenous zones and I felt the incestuous insanity swelling up once more. Dare I take her right here and now? The car lot was fairly deserted and dusk was falling; the main road with its pedestrians making their way home was about 400 yards away and besides the car was shielding our current semi-public display of affection... the question was academic... my straining erection would never be contained until we reached the sanctuary of our home and besides it would be a good test of the limits of my sister's modesty. I reached down to the carrier bag of purchases and scrabbled around in it until I found what I was looking for; straightening up I withdrew the brand new collar and ordered my slave to face me.

"Here's your collar," I said as I lifted her hair clear of her slender neck and placed it around it, fastening it tightly. "Whenever you are wearing this it means you will obey me without question or hesitation," I told her as the buckle was closed.

12