Sibling Seduction Ch. 13

Story Info
Amy seduces her sister Bonnie.
3.1k words
4.56
55.3k
7

Part 13 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie was over the following Friday. The two sisters went out to a pub to hang out. When Amy and Bonnie got home that night, both girls were very drunk. As usual, Amy was extremely horny. Not so common was that Bonnie was horny as well. When her little sister had planted the seed about lesbianism a couple of weeks ago, Bonnie had found it curious. But she could not get the idea out of her mind. It was true when she told her she didn’t understand it, but didn’t condemn it.

Lately, however, she found she did understand it. She loved her boyfriend, loved being with him, but she found herself actually checking out the girls at work, or girls on TV. Ever since that fateful conversation she had with her young sister. She found that she got small tingles in her vagina when she thought about certain women she worked with naked. This confused her, and she could not justify it.

She had begun masturbating again. Something she had not done since she started dating her boyfriend. Now she pretty much frigged her pussy daily. She would not yet admit it, but every time she touched herself, no matter how her thoughts began, they always ended in a woman when she came.

Amy, in the meantime, was putting her plan ahead full throttle. From the moment she suggested to Jeff that it would be cool to get their other sibling involved, she became turned on by the thought of Bonnie naked almost as much as the thought of Jeff. Two and a half weeks of thinking about it only served to grow her lust.

She loved that Jeff was all for it, too. He was so excited when she told him last weekend that Bonnie seemed interested. That she could persuade her. Then it was only a matter of time before she brought Jeff in. Her brother had fucked her so hard after that conversation she thought she would split in two. It was now 6 days after she had last been fucked, and she was at the horniest point of the week.

Tonight was the night, and she would not fail. As such, Amy had on lots of dark eye makeup, a tight white T-shirt that showed off her cleavage, and a short black skirt. Bonnie could not help but notice her hot sister. She was gorgeous! Again, thoughts of women crept into her head. Thoughts of pussy. She still would not admit that she liked those thoughts. That they turned her on. Once those thoughts crept into her head, she remained horny until she could frig herself. That meant that she was horny virtually all night. She tried to look at men that night, but her thoughts always drifted to women. Twice she caught herself staring at Amy. Staring at her tits straining against her shirt. Staring at her long white legs. When thoughts of where those legs led to crossed her mind, she chastised herself. But the damage was done. Her gaze kept drifting towards her young sister. Beautiful, mature, she looked old enough to get served at the bar, which was how they became drunk in the first place. Bonnie was wet all night, but she would not admit it was over her own sister! She would not even admit it was over a woman!

Amy’s pussy would not stop tingling. It was uncontrollable. She needed something, and she meant to get it. She caught Bonnie’s stares on more than one occasion, and that did little to ease her arousal. Needless to say, everything was going better than planned for Amy with regards to her seduction of her sister. She made sure Bonnie was as drunk as possible when they got home, and made plans to do some more shots together once they did get home.

Their parents were asleep upstairs and Amy went upstairs to her room to get changed. Bonnie did as well, and she came out in a white T-shirt and shorts. She waited for her sister downstairs with a bottle of vodka and 2 shot glasses.

Bonnie could still not shake the tingling feeling in her pussy, so, since her sister was still upstairs, she thought she would try and ease the sensation. She slid her hand into her shorts.

Her fingers went straight for her clitoris, and she diddled it lightly and rapidly, lying back on the couch. Her breathing deepened and pure pleasure flowed through her body. She didn’t know why she ever stopped doing this! The past couple of weeks have been more enjoyable with the element of masturbating added to the mix!

“Ohhh…” she sighed softly, subtly writhing her crotch up against her hand. She was so incredibly wet. Suddenly she realized that she was thinking about a woman going down on her.

Too drunk to dispute the fact, she just went with it, trying to get herself off before her sister came down. This thought brought an image of Amy into her head. Suddenly, inexplicably, she found herself on the verge of orgasm! The very thought of her pretty sister sent her on the way!

She heard the door at the top of the stairs open and she snapped out of it, pulling her hand out of her shorts. She was so fucking horny! Almost there! She tried to calm herself down, relax her breathing. Amy didn’t help matters. Her young sister came down and was wearing a T-shirt and white panties. Her shirt didn’t even go down to her panties! Bonnie caught herself staring again, as Amy sat on the couch beside her.

So on one side you have Amy, a 18 year old newly turned nympho that desperately wants to get her sister involved in the incest she has been having with Jeff. On the other you have Bonnie, completely oblivious to the other sibling’s plans, who has recently been thinking about women, and was on the verge of orgasm while thinking of her sister when her sister came down. To top it off, her sister wore next to nothing.

Bonnie could out drink Amy, so Amy made sure she drank far slower. The purpose was to cloud Bonnie’s judgment, not her own! The two horny sisters sat next to one another on the couch and they each did a shot. This was the last straw.

Bonnie couldn’t drink anymore without puking.

She was as hammered as possible. Amy was just as bad, although her goal remained in her mind. If one were to touch either one of their cunts at that moment, one would discover both to be very very wet. Fifteen minutes after taking that shot, and laughing and joking with (and staring at) Amy, Bonnie fell back on the couch.

“Ohhhh I’m so drunk.” She stated, laughing. This was the chance Amy was waiting for, and she took it. She “fell” on top of her older sister, giggling. Her legs were straddling one of Bonnie’s legs, and Bonnie was very conscious of the heat that emanated through her sister’s damp panties. The tingles in her crotch grew stronger. She couldn’t help it. And her breathing grew deeper. The two were silent, looking at each other. Amy bent down and kissed her lightly on the mouth, lips smacking. Bonnie could not deny that she grew even more aroused at the kiss, though she knew it was very wrong.

Before she knew it, Amy kissed her again, and she kissed back. Again. Again. Lips smacking each time. Still, she didn’t protest. Was it the alcohol? Was it because she fingered herself briefly?

She looked into Amy’s dark eyes as Amy brought her hand down between her legs over her shorts. She rubbed her older sister over her shorts, feeling incredible heat and moisture there. When she bent to kiss Bonnie again she kept her lips on hers. She snaked her tongue into Bonnie’s mouth, and this seemed to awaken her. Bonnie began to writhe her hips into Amy’s hand, loving the feelings it generated. Her own tongue went into her younger sister’s mouth, and they kissed passionately. Amy knew that she had to move quickly, be aggressive, if this seduction was going to work.

As their tongues explored each other’s mouth, Amy slid her hand into Bonnie’s shorts. She was pleasantly surprised to see that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her hand slid through the curls of her pubic hair until it reached the slick moisture of her slit. “Mmmmph…” Bonnie moaned as her sister pleasured her clit. She knew she had to stop this but she couldn’t.

Instead her tongue went even further into Amy’s mouth, and she rubbed her pussy against her hand with even more urgency. Amy did not have too much sexual experience, but Jeff had taught her enough over the past couple of months to know what she liked. She slid her fingers down Bonnie’s slit lightly, teasing her. She dipped a finger inside.

“Ohhh God…” Bonnie moaned, breaking the kiss.

Amy’s mouth covered hers again, and her fingers began to slide in and out of her needy twat. Bonnie slid her hand down her little sister’s body over her shirt, shaking as it made its way between her legs. She began to rub Amy’s crotch over her thin, moist panties.

“Mmmmph…” Amy moaned. Now they were rubbing each other, right into this. It was time for the finishing touch. Amy slid her hand out of Bonnie’s shorts and grabbed them, breaking the kiss. Too drunk to react quickly enough to stop her, Bonnie raised her ass and watched her sister pull her shorts down her long legs. The furry, light brown triangle of her pussy was exposed as Amy pulled her shorts off her feet and threw them onto the floor. Bonnie was gasping for breath, panting as she watched her little sister move down the couch between her legs. This was the point of no return. Amy knew that if she could lick her sister’s pussy, she would have her.

Bonnie wanted this. She remained silent as she watched her young sister bend down between her thighs. Amy kissed Bonnie’s pink, swollen slit. “Ohhh…” she gasped as pleasure shot from her pussy. Amy began at the bottom of her cunt lips and slowly licked her way to the top. When she got to her clit, she kept her tongue there, teasing it. Bonnie sighed again, and placed her right foot up on the back of the couch, giving herself to the little minx. This was more familiar to Bonnie, although it was a little different when another woman did it! Amy lapped at her clitoris as she brought her finger up to the entrance. She slid her finger into Bonnie’s warmth as she sucked her clit into her mouth.

“Ohhhh…” Bonnie moaned again, her hands moving down between her legs and holding Amy by the hair. She licked at the clit that she held in her mouth as her finger slid in and out of her.

Bonnie was ready cum already, being so horny all night. She was writhing her hips into Amy’s face, orgasm building. When Amy’s tongue lapped at her clit again relentlessly, Bonnie lost it.

“Ohhhh God…” she moaned, cumming. Her body was flushed, her pussy convulsed, her heart pounded as she came. She rubbed her pussy up into her sister’s face, and still Amy licked her. Amy could feel Bonnie’s vaginal walls convulse around her finger as she continued to slide it in and out of her. Her intense orgasm died off, but Amy wouldn’t release her, continuing to lick. Bonnie was right back where she began as her sister continued to eat her pussy. Finally, mercifully, Amy stopped, raising her head, smiling.

She lay back on the other side of the couch, her hands sliding into the sides of her panties. She slid them down her legs and pulled them off her feet. She lay before her sister, opening her legs. Her pink lips were swollen and pressed together, quivering.

“Now you do me.” She said, seductively. Bonnie looked at her sister’s pussy with great desire. She was completely under her spell, she was still so very horny – even after such an intense orgasm. Shaking with nervousness, she bent down slowly between Amy’s legs. She could smell the strong scent of her little sister’s arousal. She kissed her sister right on the pussy lips.

“Ohhh yes that feels so good…” Amy encouraged, her hand reaching down between her legs and grabbing onto her hair. Hesitantly, Bonnie licked her slit slowly, tasting her. She immediately decided that she loved the taste of pussy! She slid her tongue into her sister’s gash, gathering more of her juices onto her tongue. Amy pulled her shirt up her body and over her head, freeing her tits and becoming naked. A wave of desire shot through Bonnie at the sight of her lovely breasts. She thought she would treat Amy’s pussy the way she liked having hers treated. She sucked the swollen lips into her mouth, gently running her tongue up and down them. She took great satisfaction in hearing her sister moan as she released her pussy lips, and slowly ran her tongue up her slit to her clitoris.

“Ohhhh…” Amy moaned, feeling an orgasm beginning. From behind, one could see the bottoms of Bonnie’s feet, up her long legs to her naked ass. Beneath her ass one could see her swollen pink cunt lips. Above her ass was her white T-shirt, which led to her dirty blonde hair. Amy’s hand was in her hair, holding her head as it moved around between her thighs. Amy was writhing her hips up off the couch into Bonnie’s face, orgasm rising. Bonnie sucked her clitoris into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue faster and faster.

“Oh God…” Amy whispered, on the edge. “OHHHH!” she cried, cumming. She was rubbing her pussy into her sister’s face, the inner walls of her vagina convulsing. Amy was holding her sister’s face right against her cunt, and it turned Bonnie on even more to know her little sister was getting off. Finally, her orgasm subsided, and she released her sister. Bonnie sat up, very drunk, and not knowing what to do next. Amy was gasping for breath and feeling a little weak, but she didn’t want to let up – she had to keep going to win her sister over.

She sat up beside her and kissed her. Bonnie kissed back, tingles running through her body. She snuck her tongue into Amy’s mouth and Amy could taste her own pussy on her sister’s tongue. Amy slid her hand up Bonnie’s smooth thigh to her crotch, where she began to rub her hairy wet pussy as they kissed. “Mmmmmph…”

Bonnie moaned, subtly writhing her crotch against her sister’s hand. To her disappointment, Amy stopped, and slid her hand up Bonnie’s body, taking her T-shirt with it. Bonnie allowed her little sister to pull her shirt right off, and the two were now completely naked. Her small breasts were beautiful to Amy, and her nipples were quite erect. ‘Smack smack smack smack’ their lips were smacking loudly as Amy brought her hand back down to her sister’s pussy. She slipped a finger into her tight wet hole and Bonnie moaned into her mouth.

Bonnie slid her own hand down Amy’s body, brushing over her nice tits, making its way down to her crotch. Amy opened her legs eagerly, and Bonnie ran a finger down her sopping wet slit.

She dipped a finger inside, feeling her wet tunnel grip it tightly. “Mmmmph” Amy moaned.

Both sisters were sitting side by side on the couch, naked, feet on the edge, kissing, while their fingers slid in and out of each other’s horny pussy. Amy gently pushed her sister onto her back on the couch, breaking the kiss. She wanted to do to Bonnie what she liked Jeff doing to her. She kissed down her neck to her chest, and over the small slope of her breast to her nipple. She sucked the nipple into her mouth as she ran a hand down Bonnie’s smooth belly, through the fur of her bush. She began to rub the wet slit as she ran a tongue over the nipple in her mouth.

Bonnie sighed, gasping for breath, the sensations her sister gave the various parts of her body were incredible, and she found herself wanting to be licked again. She opened her legs wider as Amy kissed down her belly and over the triangle of her bush. Amy kissed her quivering pink lips softly. She loved how her sister tasted! Her tongue snaked out and she slowly licked from the bottom of Bonnie’s cunt, up to the top. “Ohhhh…” Bonnie sighed, her hands reaching down between her thighs and holding her little sister’s head there. Amy began to lap lightly at her clit, sending bolts of pleasure up her body. Bonnie’s heart was pounding, and she began to writhe her hips up off the couch into her younger sister’s face. Without taking her mouth off her pussy, Amy slowly spun her body around, raising a leg back onto the couch, over her sister’s face until they were in the sixty-nine position. Bonnie couldn’t believe that she was staring right at her little sister’s pussy. Her pussy was inches from her face. She felt a tongue on her own pussy, and she moaned, losing herself in the moment yet again.

She grabbed Amy’s ass and forced her crotch down on her face. Her nose was in Amy’s ass, her tongue slid into her cunt as she sucked her pussy lips. “Mmmmph…” Amy moaned, her lips vibrating on Bonnie’s pussy. That made BONNIE feel good.

It caused her to lick rapidly at her younger sister’s slit. She found that she enjoyed the taste of this young pussy, and it showed in how eagerly she went to town on it. Bonnie’s legs were spread wide, and she was humping her crotch up into the air as her orgasm approached.

Amy was writhing her cunt down at her sister’s tongue, her own orgasm on its way. “Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” both girls were moaning into each other’s pussy, hurtling towards the edge. Bonnie came first, her moans muffled. Amy soon followed, rubbing her crotch down on Bonnie’s face, cumming violently. Finally, their orgasms subsided, and the younger sister collapsed on the older one. Amy’s face lay beside Bonnie’s bush, Bonnie’s face was just inches from Amy’s ass.

By now, Bonnie had sobered up just a little bit. The two girls talked about what they had done, Bonnie trying to convince Amy that it was wrong and they should never do it again. She not only didn’t convince Amy, but she didn’t even convince herself! By the end of the conversation, Amy’s face was in her pussy again, and they went at it once more.

Both girls slept in late, and when Amy woke up, she called her brother. He couldn’t believe his ears when she told him, and they immediately made plans for that night, a Saturday.