Sibling Seduction Ch. 17

Story Info
Jeff fucks his little sister in the car in broad daylight
2k words
4.61
64.3k
4

Part 17 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Wednesday, Bonnie could deny it no longer. She wanted her brother. She wanted his cock in her hand, in her mouth, and especially in her pussy. And after seeing him with Amy, she found that she was interested in having him in her ass, too! She found herself craving his cum. She tasted it, and she wanted to taste it again! She found herself jealous that he shot his sperm into Amy, but not her. She could fight it no longer. She called him and invited him over for that weekend. He became quite excited.

*****

When Amy called him to see if he was coming over, she became quite upset that he was spending the weekend with Bonnie and not her. She insisted that he pick her up at school on the way and drop her off at her friend’s house in Bonnie’s city. She had no plans with her friend there, but she would make some!

*****

So, that Friday, Jeff was outside of Amy’s high school, waiting for her. He was staring at all the young hotties as he did so, but one particular hotty caught his attention. Amy.

Out she walked, dressed in a white blouse and navy skirt. She had navy stockings on, as well, which only served to turn him on all the more.

She walked towards the car, horny as hell. She hadn’t had an orgasm since the morning, and she was climbing the walls with arousal. When she got inside the car, it was all she could do to keep herself from jumping her brother right then and there.

“Hi!” she said with a smile as he drove off. As soon as he was out of the parking lot, her hand was creeping up his leg. “I missed you.” She said as her hand reached the bulge in his jeans.

“I missed you too.” He replied, breathing a little heavier as he watched his young sister fumble with the button and fly on his pants. He was still in her city, on his way out of town when the little minx pulled his rock hard cock out into the open.

“I really missed this!” she exclaimed with a grin. Her hand stroked it lovingly. Cars were driving all around him when he watched his sister bend down towards his lap. He felt her tongue slowly glide up his shaft, licking around the head of his member. Suddenly, he felt warmth engulf his penis as Amy slid her lips all the way down it. She took him all, holding his entire dick in her mouth. She slowly slid her lips back up his organ, her tongue lapping at his head.

He moaned, feeling amazing. She began to slurp loudly, giving him incredible head. Her lips were sliding expertly up and down his manhood over and over, feeling almost like a pussy. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ went her mouth as he drove out of the city. One hand holding the wheel, he placed his other hand on the back of her head, guiding her up and down on his lap. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp’ She desperately wanted his cum. The only thing she thought about more than his cum was his cock.

She was dying to taste his sperm. He hadn’t cum all day, and so had a lot to give. He reached down underneath her as she gave him head, his hand cupping her breast over her shirt. He squeezed it gently. “Mmmph…” Amy moaned around his cock. He loved feeling her young tit as her lips caressed his shaft. He was losing it, humping his hips upward into her face. His hand was holding her breast tighter as he headed down the homestretch. He was breathing heavier, and she knew he wasn’t too far away. He moaned, losing it.

His cock jerked, she could feel it jerk in her mouth. Hot cum sprayed off her throat, and she eagerly drank it. Jeff came again, more thick fluid firing into his baby sister’s mouth. She was sucking him for all she was worth. Another shot fired out the end of his dick and down his sister’s throat. He moaned, cum still trickling out of his cock. When Amy could no longer milk any more cum out of his organ, she pulled it out of her mouth with a smile.

“Did you like that?” she asked.

“Yes.” He replied, smiling.

“I’m so fucking horny right now.” She said

boldly. “I’m really wet.”

“Feel!” she commanded, hiking her skirt up to just below her private area. He reached over, sliding his hand up her smooth thigh. He reached her panties, clearly feeling her swollen pussy lips through them. They were soaking wet, and incredibly hot. He ran his fingers over to the side of her panties. He slipped them into the side, over the curls of his sister’s pubic hair to her slit. It was sopping wet. He dipped a finger into her steamy hole. “Ohhhh…” she sighed, watching him with nothing but lust in her eyes. She needed to get fucked so badly. His softening dick reversed its trend and was back to full hardness.

“I need you to fuck me, Jeff. Let’s find someplace. Now!” Her wish was his command. The next dirt side road they passed, he pulled into it. As he did so, Amy reached up her skirt and began to push down her panties. Sure enough, they were the pink ones with the dark pink hearts on them. She knew what he liked! She pulled them off her feet and threw them in the back. He drove about one minute off the highway and then pulled over. Both of them were breathing heavy, very much turned on. Neither cared about being seen. Sure, there was a little bit of traffic, but hardly any, and they would never know that the people fucking were brother and sister! He turned to her and instantly they were kissing.

His tongue slipped into her mouth and her tongue did the same. Without breaking the kiss she reached behind her and pulled the lever, reclining her seat all the way. He rolled over on top of her, breaking the kiss and sliding down her body, his hands pushing her skirt up. The brown triangle of her bush became exposed and he was quick to wrap his lips around her swollen pussy. “Ohhhhh…” she sighed as her brother ran his tongue up and down her horny slit. Amy’s pussy tasted really strong, she was incredibly wet and so had a lot of juice down there to increase the taste.

He focused his tongue on her tiny clit, lapping at it lightly but quickly. She moaned again, hands squeezing his hair as she rested her feet on the dashboard. They heard a car drive by in the back of their minds, but Jeff just kept on licking. She began to fuck his face, losing it already she was so horny.

“Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuck!” She moaned, cumming. Her pussy was convulsing, and she was writhing it into his face, holding him there. Her heart was pounding and she was all flushed as she had an incredible orgasm. Finally, her hands relaxed on Jeff’s head and he raised himself up, his pants and underwear had fallen to his knees. He made his way up to her, hard cock swinging a little.

She looked at him with need and lust in her dark eyes. She reached down between her legs and wrapped her young hand around his manhood. Amy ran her brother’s rock hard penis down the sopping wet entrance to her vagina, coating the head with her flowing juices. She stopped at the entrance to her tunnel, pulling him forward a little.

He pushed into her, and the lips of her pussy parted for him and he slid halfway into her tightness with one hard thrust. “Ohhhhh!” she gasped, arching her head back and closing her eyes. He looked down and watched himself pull back out of his sister a little, before shoving his thick cock back into her, this time sliding all the way inside her. “Ohhhhhhh yessss….” She sighed, feeling filled up once again. He moaned, her tight pussy was so hot around him as it gripped him snugly. He rubbed his groin against her, trying to shove even more of his dick into her if it were possible.

Another car drove by them on the dirt road, having no idea that a man was inside his sister in the car they just passed. Holding himself up on his arms, he began to slowly slide in and out of her, making love to her. She purred, raising her right foot and placing it against the passenger window, the other foot up on the dash as that long pole entered her over and over. He could see her skimpy pink panties lying in a ball on the back seat as he fucked her sweet cunt.

Her face was clenched in ecstasy and she was moaning quietly as he slid in and out of her hot little hole.

“Show me your tits, Amy!” he ordered as he thrust into her helpless body repeatedly. Her hands quickly undid the buttons on her blouse as she scrambled to comply. She pulled her shirt apart, exposing her white bra. She pulled her bra down, revealing her wonderful breasts to him. Her nipples were rock hard, and surrounded by dark pink areolas. They were jiggling with every impact of him slamming into her. He bent down and sucked a nipple into his mouth, not missing a beat.

“Ohhhh…” she moaned again, nipple tingling, pussy tingling. His long, hot rod was sliding so far into her needy cunt! It glided so smoothly along the walls of her pussy!

Jeff released her nipple and kissed her mouth. She kissed him back, hungrily, her tongue darting into his mouth and swirling around in there. He was fucking her even harder now, nearly as hard as he could. He was thrusting quickly, using long strokes. The windows were quite fogged up, and the car was rocking back and forth as brother fucked sister in the front seat. His tongue flew into her mouth as his penis flew into her vagina over and over. He began to fuck her as hard as he could, and they were forced to break the kiss. “UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!” Amy was moaning so loudly, his cock felt so incredible in her pussy! She was moaning louder than she has ever moaned. “UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! OHH! FUCK! UNH! UNH!” she cried, losing it. “OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK…” she cried, cumming. Her pussy convulsed around her brother’s pistoning cock as she came violently.

He grabbed the back of the seat, using it as momentum as he drove his rock hard member into his helpless, cumming sister as hard as he possibly could. He was losing it as well. A few more powerful thrusts and that was it.

He jammed his penis all the way inside Amy’s convulsing vagina, holding it there. He moaned, cock pulsating, and a thick stream of cum splattered into his baby sister’s womb. Sighing, Amy wrapped her long legs around her brother, holding him deep within her as he ejaculated inside her. More of his seed shot into her hungry cunt as his dick continued to jerk. She was kissing at his face, her pussy milking even more of Jeff’s semen. He moaned, kissing back at her as still more of his cum trickled into her sopping hole. Finally, it subsided. Another car drove by. ‘Smack smack smack’ their lips were smacking loudly as they kissed, gasping for breath as he softened inside her. She kissed him again.

“Thanks!” she said with a smile. She was so jealous that Bonnie would get to have this amazing cock all weekend! He slid his soft penis out of her juicy cunt with a ‘slurp’. He pulled his pants up as his sister reached back and grabbed her panties. He watched her slide them on, up her long legs. She sat up, conscious of her brother’s cum leaking out of her and into her panties.