Sibling Seduction Ch. 20

Story Info
Bonnie sneaks around to fuck her brother.
1.3k words
4.56
37.9k
3

Part 20 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie had changed to her sleepwear – white T-shirt and blue shorts, and came into the spare room with a pile of blankets for her brother.

“Goodnight.” She said with a knowing smile. She leaned forward and kissed him. Their kissed lingered a little, and he pulled her upper lip outward slightly. She went to bed where her boyfriend lay, Jeff went to the living room, sat on the couch, and watched TV.

Bonnie lay beside Jack, deep in thought. She could feel her brother’s semen leak out of her vagina a little bit. She couldn’t believe some of things that she was doing! On the hood of her car? Completely naked? Wow! Those thoughts led to thoughts of Jeff’s beautiful cock, which led to her crotch tingling. In no time at all, without any effort, she had the juices flowing freely in her pussy, and it was buzzing uncontrollably. Her heart was pounding and her breathing deepened. She squirmed in the bed, trying to ease her arousal. After a few minutes, she thought she would touch herself – just a little – to try and ease the tingling sensation.

She slowly reached down her body, sliding her hand into her shorts and panties. She stifled a gasp when she touched her sensitive slit. It felt so amazing. The tingles shot throughout her body as she lightly diddled it. Her breathing grew even more labored. She needed to be entered. She dipped a finger into her warm tunnel, sighing softly. She was so wet – both from her own juices as well as from her brother’s cum. She needed to get fucked again. She tried to fight it, after all, her boyfriend was right beside her. But no, she needed a cock in her right away, and it had to be Jeff’s.

Decision made, she rolled out of bed and crept out of her room. She could hear the TV on, so she knew her brother was in the living room. As she walked through the kitchen, she stopped. She pushed her shorts and panties down her long legs and off, stepping out of them. She set them by the door to the living room and walked inside wearing only a T-shirt that went down to her ass. The light in the room was off, and it was lit only by the eerie light of the TV. Jeff looked up when he heard her.

Seeing his sister dressed only in a T-shirt as she approached him had him hard in 2 seconds. Wordlessly, Bonnie straddled him. Rubbing her naked, wet pussy against the bulge in his jeans, she bent to kiss him. Their lips met, and he could tell that his little sister was incredibly horny by how heavy she was breathing into his mouth. Her tongue darted eagerly inside, swirling around. He sent his own tongue back the other way as she continued rubbing herself against him. Without breaking the kiss, Bonnie reached down, her nimble fingers undoing the button in his jeans and slowly easing down his fly. She broke the kiss, lifting herself up and yanking his jeans downward. She pulled them halfway down his thighs, taking his underwear with them, freeing his rock hard cock.

Her heart pounded even harder at the sight of it, and she grabbed it in one hand, holding it up in the air. She touched the lips of her pussy with the head of his cock, teasing herself briefly.

She pushed down, the petals of her welcoming pussy parted for him and he slowly squeezed inside. “Ohhhhhh…” she sighed as she slowly absorbed her brother’s penis into her hungry vagina. He moaned softly as her hot, tight cunt gripped his member inch by inch. She pressed down on him, taking his entire penis inside her in one push. Placing her hands on his chest, Bonnie raised her ass off of Jeff’s lap, his organ nearly sliding all the way out of her. She rammed herself back down, her tight hole gobbling him back up. She was looking at him, panting as she raised and dropped her ass on her brother.

He felt so amazing inside her! This was exactly what she needed, even though she had been getting it all night! In and out, in and out, his manhood slid, touching so deep inside her.

She began to slam her ass down on his lap harder and faster, feeling an orgasm rise, and causing the couch to squeak. ‘Squeak squeak squeak’ it went to the rhythm of their incest. Jeff’s hands caressed up and down her back under her shirt as she rode him for all she was worth. He was fucking his hips upwards, meeting each of her thrusts. He slid his hands down to her ass, and gripped the soft cheeks tightly. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned softly, trying with some success to remain quiet as she took her brother’s cock over and over. He ran his finger up and down the crack of her ass slowly, and his touch turned her on all the more. She could feel the orgasm was so close now.

Jeff ran his finger slowly around the entrance to Bonnie’s asshole. He was still drunk, and wanted to try it. The thought really turned him on.

Bonnie was turned on as well, closer and closer to the edge. He dipped a finger slowly inside her dirty hole. “OHHHH!” she moaned, orgasm exploding within her. He humped his hips upwards as fast as he could, feeling her tight little cunt squeeze and release his manhood as it rammed deep inside her. Her ass was convulsing around his finger as he forced it in her as far as it would go.

“Ohhh God…” she whispered, as her body tried to recover. She was helpless ragdoll on top of him as he fucked up into her lightening quick. He began to slide his middle finger in and out of her ass as her orgasm subsided. They were kissing at each other’s mouth. Bonnie was on the verge of another one, his finger felt incredible in her ass! She had never enjoyed ass play before, but this was amazing!

Jeff pistoned his cock in and out of his sister as fast as possible, losing it himself. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she tried to contain her moaning, but her high-pitched cries could still be heard quite loudly. She was losing it, as was her brother. She wanted his cum. She wanted it inside her. She was an addict, needing her fix. His cum in her pussy was all that mattered. She slammed her crotch down on him over and over again, just as hard as he was driving his pole up into her. “Ohhhhhhhhhh…” she moaned, cumming again. Jeff groaned, driving his dick up into her and holding it there. Bonnie slammed up and down on him one more time before she realized that he was about to cum. She slammed her crotch down on his lap hard, burying his cock deep in her pussy and holding him there. He was holding her ass tightly against him, his finger still in her asshole.

His penis exploded deep inside his sister’s vagina, shooting a thick, hot load of his seed into her hungry womb. “Mmmmm…” Bonnie purred, rubbing her furry pussy against his pubis, loving it as his dick jerked inside her again, spraying the back of her cunt with more cum. She continued to milk her brother’s cock, gobbling up every ounce of semen that he had to give. More of his sperm leaked out of him and into her.

Finally, it subsided, and she collapsed on him. Her lips found his, and they kissed deeply. Her tongue shot into his mouth, as he grew soft inside her. After a couple of minutes, she broke the kiss.

She stood up, reluctantly, and her sibling’s penis slipped out of her sopping wet twat. Smiling at him, she walked into the kitchen, picking up her shorts and panties. She went to bed, happy. She finally realized that she just fucked her brother without ever saying a word to him.