Sibling Seduction Ch. 33

Story Info
Finale: brother, sister, sister in a daisy chain.
3.4k words
4.69
39k
2

Part 33 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy took off her navy work shirt revealing her dark blue, lace bra. She knelt between her sister's legs and bent her head down. Her tongue snaked out and she pressed it at the bottom of Bonnie's slit and slowly ran it upward. She gathered a little bit of her brother's cum, and she could clearly tell by the taste that it was so. Her tongue nudged her clit and Bonnie gasped at the sensation. Amy slipped her tongue into her sister's hot cunt as far as it would go, pressing her nose in the soft fur of her bush. She loved how the mixture of Bonnie and Jeff's juices tasted. Her tongue gathered as much of it as it could and she pulled their nectar back into her mouth, swallowing it. She wasn't trying to pleasure Bonnie – she was trying to eat her brother's cum, but the movement of her mouth rubbing against her pussy had Bonnie writhing her crotch in her face. Bonnie reached down with both hands and grabbed the back of Amy's head.

Jeff watched as his baby sister's head moved around between his other sister's thighs and he found himself getting aroused. He crawled closer to his two hot siblings until he had a perfect view of Bonnie's pussy. He could clearly see Amy's tongue lapping up and down those swollen pink lips. Her tongue was wiggling rapidly, and Bonnie was moaning and writhing underneath her.

Even though Jeff had recently cum twice, he could not stop himself from watching this erotic sight. His penis had reverted back to semi hardness. On his knees, he maneuvered behind Amy. His hands reached around her and grabbed onto her tanned cargo pants. He unsnapped her button and eased down her zipper. He tugged on her pants and they easily slipped off her ass and down her legs. He was not surprised to see that Amy was wearing skimpy pink panties with dark pink hearts on them. He was turned on to see them partially stuck up the crack of her ass. She raised first one leg, and then the other, allowing her brother to slip her pants all the way down her legs and off. He took her socks off along with them and dropped everything on the floor.

He knelt behind her and kissed her bare ass just beside her panties. He kissed her other ass cheek before reaching up and moving her panties to one side, slowly revealing the crack of her ass and the swollen pink lips of her pussy. He closed his eyes for a moment and breathed in the strong scent of his sister's pussy. He leaned forward and lightly tongued her slit.

"Mmmmph..." Amy moaned into Bonnie's pussy as she felt her brother's tongue on her own pussy. She subconsciously parted her legs a little wider for him, making it easier for him to gain access to her treasure. She slid her hands under her sister's ass as she sucked her pussy lips into her mouth. She ran her tongue rapidly up and down them, causing Bonnie to squirm underneath her. Using her thumbs, Amy spread her sister's pink lips as wide as she could. She could see a bit of her brother's cum in a pool at the bottom of it...or was it her sister's? She didn't care, her tongue snaked out and licked at the bottom of Bonnie's cunt and tasted both of her siblings.

Jeff slipped his tongue in between the lips of Amy's horny pussy, tasting her strong flavor. He hungrily sucked those swollen lips into his mouth. As he tongued her needy slit, he began to realize that he was becoming too hard and too horny to continue. Something had to give. He had to get his cock warm. He kissed her pussy lips one more time before getting up on his knees behind her.

Holding Amy's skimpy panties to one side with his hand, he used his other hand to aim his hard member at the entrance to her treasure. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. He pushed forward, closing his eyes and moaning as he slowly felt her warmth engulf him.

"Ohhhhh!" Amy moaned into Bonnie's pussy. He was halfway inside her, and her cunt was gripping him so tightly. He pulled back a little, watching his sister's pussy lips pull outward with his manhood. He slammed his cock forward, burying it inside her vagina.

"UNH!" She moaned again, her lips vibrating against Bonnie's pussy, which in turn caused HER to moan! Jeff could feel Amy pushing her ass back hard against him, forcing his dick as far inside her as possible. He held the sides of her ass, holding her panties aside with his thumb. He began to fuck her hard, ramming his groin against her soft, skinny ass as he jammed his organ deep inside her young twat. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' He slammed against her bum, causing her cheeks to shake with each impact.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" Amy moaned, finding it difficult to concentrate on licking her sister's pussy. She merely sucked her cunt lips into her mouth and held them there, unable to do anything more.

Bonnie was fine with that, however. Her baby sister was really sucking hard on her sensitive pussy lips! She closed her eyes, mouth open wide as she breathed laboriously. Her hands held Amy's head, and she was rubbing her crotch up in her face.

Jeff's eyes fell on Bonnie's mouth, and the thought that crossed his mind was that it was open wide enough to fit his cock. That was all it took. He was like a kid in a candy store, slipping his cock out of one sister's hot pussy, and crawling over to his other sister. His cock couldn't get any harder. He looked down at where Bonnie's neatly trimmed mound was pressed against Amy's face, and how she writhed against it. His eyes trailed up her naked body to her face. Her eyes were closed, and she was seemingly unaware that he had approached. His cock was sticking straight up in the air above her.

He grabbed it and aimed it downward, rubbing it down the side of her nose and onto her freckled cheek. Still gasping for breath, her eyes opened up and she looked at her brother as he rubbed his cock around on her cheek. He rubbed the mushroom head around the edge of the lips of her open mouth. Bonnie stuck her tongue out sensually, and he rubbed his shaft along the tip. He slipped the head of his penis into her mouth. She closed her lips around the top of his manhood and sucked eagerly. She was breathing laboriously through her nose as Jeff grabbed the back of her head and eased more of his cock into her mouth. He loved how hot his sister's mouth was around his dick, and he eased his entire pole inside. Her lips were wrapped around the base of his organ, and she could feel the top of him poking at her throat. She could taste Amy's pussy on him – the flavor was quite strong!

Amy was tonguing her pussy so well that Bonnie was barely able to give her brother a proper blowjob. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Her lips still managed to run up and down his member sloppily, Jeff's hands on the back of her head guiding her.

His cock felt so amazing in her mouth, and his gaze traveled back down to where his other sister was eating pussy. Without taking his penis out of Bonnie's mouth, he bent down towards Amy. She looked up at him with her dark eyes, and pulled her mouth away from her sister's pussy. She leaned forward and her searching lips found his. Her tongue darted into his mouth, and he could taste Bonnie's pussy on it. Their lips smacked loudly as they kissed. As the two siblings made out, Amy lay down on her side, still in between Bonnie's legs, but stretching her own legs out to the side. Jeff broke the kiss and looked down at the change in position. If he lay down, he realized that he had access to her feet, without taking his manhood out of Bonnie's mouth.

Suddenly, he had visions of a daisy chain with his two sisters!

He reached down and grabbed Amy's foot, raising up in the air, opening her legs in the process. Jeff had to close his eyes for a second – Bonnie's lips were feeling exceptionally good running up and down his pole. He opened his eyes, moving Amy's foot towards his face. He sucked her big toe into his mouth. He kissed over the top of her foot, and then across the bottom. He fell on his side, his cock pulling out of one sister's mouth as his head rested on the knee of his other sister. Bonnie was quick to turn on her side and grab her brother's fat cock and shove it back in her mouth. Amy turned her body to compensate, keeping her mouth on Bonnie's pussy.

Jeff looked up at Amy's panty covered crotch. He could smell the strong scent of her pussy, and he reached around her body and grabbed her ass, pulling her crotch to his face. The three siblings were now in a perfect triangle – a daisy chain. All of them were naked except for Amy's blue bra and pink panties.

He leaned forward and opened his mouth, pressing it against her pussy over the thin cotton. By now her panties were soaked with her flowing juices, and he could really taste her! He sucked hard, pulling Amy's pussy lips, along with her panties, inside. She moaned into Bonnie's pussy, sucking her lips a little more urgently. This caused Bonnie to moan as well, and her own mouth sucked harder on her brother's cock! He couldn't help but writhe his organ into her mouth, fucking it as he ate Amy out over her panties.

Suddenly, he pulled back a little, grabbing the waistband of her dainty panties and pulled downward. They pulled down off her ass, sticking in the crack a little. He was able to free it from her crack and slide it down her thighs. He moved his head out of the way as he got her panties down around her knees, and continued to pull them off. Not taking her mouth off of Bonnie's cunt, Amy pulled first one foot out of her panties, and then the other.

He dropped the panties on the bed and roughly pulled her crotch to his face, burying it between her thighs. His nose was in the crack of her ass as he jammed his tongue between the folds of her young vagina. "Mmmmph..." Amy moaned, her own tongue lapping away at Bonnie's swollen cunt lips. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Bonnie was sucking hungrily on his dick as she writhed her crotch against her sister's face.

Jeff had a tight grip on Amy's ass cheeks, squeezing them as he spread them wide, lapping at her delicious twat. His cock was feeling so good in his sister's mouth! She was gripping the base of his tool, and her soft mouth warmed his entire member. He sucked Amy's clitoris into his mouth, running his tongue up and down over it. She began to hump his face, and her mouth was sucking Bonnie's pussy even harder. She was losing it. His tongue was driving her pussy wild!

"MMMMMPH!" Her moans were muffled in Bonnie's crotch as she came. She sucked hard on Bonnie's clit as her orgasm overwhelmed her. This caused Bonnie to thrash wildly beneath her, and suck hard on Jeff's dick. He continued lapping at Amy's pussy as he closed his eyes, enjoying the wonderful feelings that his other sister was giving his manhood. Meanwhile, Amy's thighs were squeezing his head as she struggled to regain control.

Amy reached down and pushed his head away, gasping for breath. She went right back for Bonnie's pussy, however, clamping her lips around her sensitive button.

Jeff wanted to keep licking, and his cock was feeling incredible. He forced his head back between Amy's thighs. Aware that her cunt would likely be sensitive, he pushed his head further in there until he was staring directly at her skinny ass. He had a hand on each cheek, and he spread them wide apart, exposing her tight little anus to him.

Amy was still sucking on Bonnie's clit, as she recovered from her tremendous orgasm. This caused Bonnie to lose it. "MMMMPH!" She moaned, bucking underneath her sister's face. Her mouth was still full of her brother's cock as her vagina convulsed in orgasm.

Jeff could feel the added suction on his manhood as his tongue snaked out and lightly licked around the entrance to his baby sister's asshole.

Bonnie pushed Amy's face away from her crotch, unable to take anymore as she struggled with her orgasm. She managed to keep her brother's dick in her mouth, however.

He forced his tongue into a point, and eased it into Amy's tight little anus. She moaned, thoroughly turned on by the sensation. Spreading her ass cheeks even wider, he wiggled his tongue all around the inside of her dirty hole.

"Ohhhh...I need to get fucked, Jeff." He heard her moan. He pulled his tongue out of her ass and quickly kissed each cheek along the crack. He pulled his penis out of Bonnie's mouth as he rolled onto his hands and knees. Amy rolled onto her back, raising her feet up in the air as she opened her legs wide. The lust that he felt for his little sister was indescribable. Her pussy lips were puckered and swollen, pressed together tightly. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for breath, her tits straining against a navy blue bra that he could partially see through. Her dark eyes were locked on his.

Bonnie could only watch with jealousy as her brother got into position between her sister's outstretched legs. Their young sister reached out eagerly with her hand and gripped his rock hard manhood. Her pink pussy lips were quivering, swollen, and pressed together as he watched her press his thick mushroom head against them. He could feel the tremendous heat emanating from her cunt as he pushed forward. The petals of Amy's vagina opened up as Jeff slowly sunk his penis inside.

"Ohhhhh..." Amy sighed, her feet high in the air as she felt his stiff pole sink into her needy treasure. In one stroke, she could feel his member inside her all the way, and his groin pressed against her. He held himself up on his arms and began to slam his cock into her tight, slick pussy. Her tits were bouncing with each hard thrust. Jeff's baby sister's vagina was hot and tight around his penis, and he tried to sink it into her as deep as he could with every hard thrust. Her young face was wincing in ecstasy, her mouth was open, and her eyebrows were raised as she took her brother's thick cock into her body. She was moaning loudly, and her feet were flailing helplessly in the air.

Bonnie, wanting to become involved in some way, lay down beside her sister and reached over her body to cup her bouncing breast. She kissed Amy's cheek, and Amy turned her head, lips searching. The two sisters kissed urgently, and Bonnie's tongue darted into Amy's mouth. Jeff continued drilling his pole into Amy's warmth as he watched their lips kiss.

Bonnie broke the kiss and looked up at him. Without missing his stride, he bent and kissed Bonnie hard. He felt her tongue shoot far into his mouth, and he did the same back to her. He was making out with one sister while fucking another! He kissed her harder, with more passion than he's ever had kissing anyone. At the same time, his cock couldn't be any harder as it jackhammered into Amy's welcoming twat. He tickled the back of Bonnie's throat with his tongue, and she sent her tongue far into his mouth in response. He felt Bonnie's knee push against his stomach as he fucked Amy. He broke the kiss and looked down. Bonnie's legs were spread wide, bent at the knees, feet in the air. He looked back up at her.

"Fuck me." Bonnie breathed. He looked down at Amy's pussy as he slipped his penis out from between the pink lips of her cunt. He quickly moved over between Bonnie's legs, and placed it at the entrance to her treasure. Within six seconds of taking his cock out of one sister's pussy, he was sinking it into another. He eased all the way into her hot, snug pussy in just one stroke.

"Ohhhhh God!" Bonnie moaned, eyes closed and head arching back as she felt her brother enter her. His hardness was in her so deep! She felt lips on hers, and she knew it was her brother's. She kissed back, passionately. He was kissing her hard, and their tongues were darting far into each other's mouths as he held himself far inside her body. He broke the kiss and felt Amy's hand on his face. She was lying right beside Bonnie and was trying to pull him towards her for a kiss. This time he was inside Bonnie while he was kissing Amy! Her young tongue darted into his mouth as he began to slowly move in and out of their sister. The sensation of Amy's tongue dancing around his mouth along with Bonnie's warm, welcoming pussy snugly gripping his cock was almost too much to bear!

"I'm cumming!" He groaned, lips still pressed against Amy's. She broke the kiss.

"Cum in me Jeff!" Amy cried, excitedly. "You already came in her!" His sister's words pushed him over the edge. He didn't know if he had enough time to pull out of one sister and slide into another. He tried, though. He slid his long, hard cock out of Bonnie's vagina and scrambled over between Amy's open legs. He pressed the head against her pink, swollen lips and she practically sucked him inside.

As he was pushing into his sister's slick tunnel, his cock exploded. A thick, hot stream of cum fired out the end of his throbbing penis and into the back of his baby sister's vagina. Jeff moaned, pushing his entire cock into Amy's dripping pussy. His dick jerked again, unleashing another flood of his semen into her needy cunt. He was entirely inside her, and Amy was kissing lustfully at his face. She rubbed her crotch up against her big brother, milking his seed for all she was worth. More of his sperm poured out the end of his organ, trickling down to the back of her vagina as she continued to rub against him. He grinded his groin against her as he breathlessly kissed at her mouth. He could feel his seed dripping out of his penis and it felt that much better to know that it was being collected inside his little sister's pussy. He felt lips kissing at his cheeks and he realized it was his OTHER sister. Panting, he turned to meet Bonnie's lips, kissing her deeply as his dick grew soft inside Amy.

Jeff broke the kiss, collapsing on top of Amy's naked body and keeping his cock inside her tight, full pussy. Amy held her brother in her arms, kissing at his face lovingly as he recovered. She closed her eyes, loving the feeling of her own flesh and blood inside her body. Her sister was collapsed beside them.

Amy lifted her back off the bed and reached behind her, unsnapping her bra. She pulled it off and now Jeff was able to lie on her while she was completely naked, penis still inside her.

After twenty minutes, he pulled his penis out of her with a 'slurp' that all three of them could hear. Bonnie and Jeff had worked a long day, and had been fucking for a lot longer than Amy had. They were exhausted, and a quick look at the clock showed that it was almost quarter to eleven. Amy was disappointed when both Jeff and Bonnie fell asleep on either side of her, in their parent's waterbed.

*Well, this is my second Novel/Novella that I'm ending this week...and I've only written two! If I ever revisit these characters, it will be a quick short story under a similar title under 'incest'. Who knows if I will, though? Anyway, hope you enjoyed this loooong set. Thanks all for your comments and votes - truly inspiring. Now I'll go back to short stories again... X-Factor*