Sibling Sex Education Ch. 02

Story Info
"Let the Fantasies Begin."
5.5k words
4.56
81.5k
45
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

"Let the Fantasies Begin"

I awoke the next morning with my cock buried in my sister Sam's mouth. No sooner was I aware of it then I came, filling her mouth. Yet I remained hard and pulled Sam up from his crotch and sat her on my cock. Sam groaned as my still rigid cock parted her labia and slid into her moist ready pussy. Sam rode me hard and we came together. Later after showering I held the fantasy box out to Sam and said.

"Its your honor to pull out our first fantasy, Sam!"

Sam reached in and pulled a slip of paper then handed it to me.

"Sir I want you to open it and read it to me"

I opened the folded sheet and read aloud.

"I want to have a woman join us."

I felt his cock rise as I read what had to be Sam's desire. I looked to her with a question in my eyes and asked.

"Do you know someone?

"Well Sir, there is a girl at college who always seems to hang on me and is always willing to do what I ask. Let me show you her facebook site."

Still naked Sam sat at my laptop and brought up her facebook account then selected one of her friends. I saw a very attractive girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes.

"Master, Her name is Alexis and she likes to be called Alex. For some time now I've thought about being with another girl and after seeing those photos of Mom the other day the feeling seems right. Do you mind?"

"No! I think she's pretty and it's your fantasy and we agreed to do whatever we pulled out of the box. After all most of us guys dream of having two beautiful women at once. D you think she'd actually do it?"

"Master, I can't be sure but every time we're together I get a sense she's into me. I can be sure she'd be OK with you too, but like I said earlier she's always so ready and willing to do whatever I ask so...!"

"Sam, you don't need to be calling me Master or Sir, that was yesterday's game!"

"Please, Sir. I like the being submissive at least to someone I love. Being my brother and knowing you love me allows me to trust you completely. I want to be your slave, your slut and your sex toy. I know you will always treat me with love and it turns me on to call you Sir, to stand naked awaiting your command and to feel your cock fill me. Please let me be your slut slave."

"Sam, if it's what you really want then yes."

"Thank you Master, now I need to put on something, I can't greet Alexis naked."

Sam left and I slipped on some jeans and a t-shirt. As I was headed downstairs for some breakfast, I met Sam coming out of her room. She's put on a short dressing robe and high heels. I looked at her and she merely said.

"Sir, Bait!"

I understood. She was dressed this way to see if Alex would go for her. Sam was bait. I chuckled to myself as we entered the kitchen.

"Well how do you want to do this?"

"Simple I'm going to call her now and play the dominant and tell her to come over."

A few minutes later I heard Sam say into the phone.

"Alex, this is Sam. I think you need to come to my house now."

I saw Sam listening for a minute then she said.

"I am not interested in what you think you need to do Alex. Just get your ass here in twenty minutes or don't bother me again."

Sam hung up the phone and smiled at me.

"Sir, I'd bet she's early."

"Slut do you want us to both approach her, or do you want to do this alone with her, at least at first?"

"Master, I think if you stay in the kitchen you will be able to hear and see what goes on I the Den. I'll make her sit in the chair with her back to the kitchen and I'll sit on the sofa facing you. At some point I'll come and get you."

Ok Slut, it's in your hands. As your Master, I believe that I am supposed to discipline you if you fail me. Now you have promised me this fantasy of yours, do I need to remind you about the consequences of failure?"

"Oh thank you Master. I had hoped you might know about the discipline, and now I am wet thinking about how you'd punish me. But I intend to give you this fantasy Master."

I nodded and then we both looked toward the sound of our front door bell ringing.

"Show time slut!"

"Yes Master."

I watched Sam head to the door and then heard a strange voice say.

"I tried to be on time Sam. What's so important?"

"Alex, my dear come on in I need to talk to you."

Then I saw them enter the Den and I stood out of eyesight while Sam directed Alex to sit in the chair with her back to the kitchen. As Sam sat on the couch facing both Alex and I saw how the 'bait' would be used. She casually let one side of her gown open a bit exposing most of her left tits to Alex. Then just as casually she closed the robe and started to speak.

"Alex I have something I want to talk to you about, and I would like you to listen to me without interruption. Also when you do respond I want honesty and truth. Can you do this for me Alex, my dear?"

"Sam you sound so serious but yes, you know I will."

"Ok then let me begin."

Sam then talked about how much she appreciated Alex and everything she did for her around college. She went on to say that she'd been reading about personality types and believed the Alex was mostly a submissive type but not with everyone. Sam said she felt that Alex was most submissive and agreeable to her. At this point I heard Alex mumble some sort of protest but Sam quickly said.

"I asked for you to listen and not interrupt please let me finish."

As Sam waited for Alex to respond she shifted her legs on the couch and for a brief few seconds her naked hairless pussy was visible all the way from the kitchen, I know Alex had to see it.

"Sorry!"

Her response to Sam was muted almost trancelike and I knew she'd become fixated on Sam's body, that she'd taken the bait as Sam might have said.

"Now today presents both of us with an opportunity to further explore our relationship. I have always appreciated what I saw as your submissive attitude and I have always been attracted to your body. You are a pretty girl Alex and I have noticed. I say this because I have noticed how you look at me when you don't think I see you. Your eyes are always filled with desire, just like they were a few minutes ago when my robe slipped. I think, no I know that if you are honest and truthful that you would admit your desire for me, for my body."

Sam was quiet for a minute and Alex seemed to be in a trance. Finally Sam said.

"I'd like to get to know your body too Alex. You have a nice ass as your breast, though quite small do draw my eyes to them. Combined with your submissiveness I think you'd be perfect. You see I want a lover who will be my slut, who will always give me what I want without fail, without question."

Again Sam paused to let her words sink in. Then she said.

"If this is what you want, if this is something you've fantasized about then today is the day. In a minute I am going to leave you for a few minutes to think about what I am asking and what it means. If I am wrong then just leave, you know where the door is. If I am right then here is what you must do.

First I want you to remove at least your blouse and bra. I want you totally naked but that may be too much for you at first, but at a minimum the blouse and bra. Then you are to kneel next to that wall, wit your nose and your nipples touching the way but your eyes open. Lastly, you will respond to all of my questions addressing me as Mistress. You will also thank me for everything that may happen. If at anytime I hear the word no, or see a refusal to obey, then it may be the door or severe discipline."

With that Sam left the Den and joined me in the kitchen with a grin on her face. She took my hand and pulled me into the cellar so we could talk quietly. First she turned on the washing machine then she looked at me and said.

"In five minutes that slut will be up there with her nose pressed against the wall and he pussy dripping wet. Oh Master you could not see her face as I spoke or her eyes when I let my robe "slip" but at times I thought she might shove her hand in her pants and start to masturbate. Is she pretty Master, do you like her?"

"Slut she is pretty. Look what her being here has done."

I dropped my jeans and let my hard cock spring out. Sam dropped to her knees and engulfed me quickly then began to lick and suck me gently. She adored my cock and I loved it. She pulled her lips away from me with a loud slurp as she did and said.

"No sound of the door opening. May I finish you Master or do you want to use this hard cock later with your slut and mine?"

I slipped my jeans back up and tucked my member in then said to Sam.

"Slut what now?"

"Master now we will go into the room quietly and you will sit in the chair she had sat in. If she is obeying my commands she shouldn't notice you. Then we are going to find out about her and use her like the fuck toy she wants to be."

Sam moved back upstairs and as we left the kitchen I saw Alex topless with her nose pressed into the far wall. I sat quietly and watched as Sam walked up behind her new slut and just to the side so I could see. Then Sam slipped her robe off leaving her naked except for her heels.

Slowly Sam gathered a fistful of Alex's hair and leaned over and said.

"I see you have made a decision so tell me what are you?'

"I am your slut Mistress."

Sam let go of Alex's hair and then sat in a chair just to the side of Alex and had Alec look at her. At that angle I was still in Alex's blind spot. I heard her gasp as she realized that Sam was naked and as Sam sat with legs spread and her hand playing with her own cunt she said.

"You'll have to earn the right to taste me slut."

"Yes Mistress."

The desire in Alex's voice was strong and I smiled. The Sam started to question Alex.

"Are you a virgin Slut?"

"No Mistress."

"Tell me, how many men and how often."

"Mistress I have been fucked by two men, the first only once and the second only three times.

"Did you enjoy taking their cock in your cunt?"

"Yes, Mistress but they were too quick and I always wanted more."

"Have you slept with a woman before slut?"

"Only once Mistress"

"Tell me about her!"

"She was, or is my Aunt. My mom's youngest sister, she's only four or five years older then I. A year or two ago, my parents went away and my Aunt came to stay with my brother and I. Mostly for my younger brother. One night as I showered, she simply stepped in behind me and wrapped her arms about me clasping my breasts and kissing my next. It felt so good that I never thought it was wrong and I let her have me that whole night. I loved it, her taste the feel or her tasting me. That's when I first looked at you that way."

"I'd like you stand now, keep you face to the wall but stand and strip off the rest of your clothes for me slut."

Alex did as she was told and stood facing the wall. I stared at her firm round ass and could see just the edges of her pussy lips from behind. Sam stood and examined her with her hands, roaming her tits and belly, places I could not see yet then she sat down and ordered Alex to get back on her knees but to spread them wide.

"Alex a month or so ago, I gave my virginity to a man I love dearly. In that time my love for him allowed me to trust him completely so I am his slut, his toy, his to do with as he commands, just as you are now mine to command."

"Do you understand me Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Then as my slut you are also his slut."

"But Mistress..."

"I did not ask you for a response slut. You have committed yourself to me today and I have accepted you as my slut. I intend to train you to be obedient. I have never been a believer of corporal punishment but I've read where that is required and often desired. Tell me slut are you the type who desires her ass spanked, her tits mauled, he backside whipped?"

No response just quiet. Then I noticed that Alex was whimpering and her head was barely nodding. Sam noticed to and went and knelt behind Alex. Once again she gathered Alex's hair in her fist, but this time she yanked on it forcing Alex's face to turn to her.

"I demand you speak and respond to me slut. Now tell me, do you desire to be spanked, whipped and beaten?"

"I, um er, don't know Mistress."

Sam reached around Alex, still holding her tightly by her hair and shoved her hand between Alex's open thighs. Pulling her hand out again she took her now glistening fingers and put them to Alex's mouth and said.

"You like to taste pussy. Taste your own slut. Your dripping wet slut. Does the chance that you'll be punished turn you on that much?"

"Yes, Mistress. Yes your slut wants to be punished but only when she disappoint her Mistress."

"Tell me whose slut are you?"

It was very quiet for a moment, I could hear both of them breathing deeply as Sam continued to grasp Alex by her hair.

"Mistress I am you slut and by extension I am your Master's slut too, if he will have me."

"Good slut, come here."

Sam pulled Alex by her hair and pushed her face into Sam's cunt.

"Lick me nicely slut."

As Alex licked and sucked Sam's cunt Sam continued to speak to her.

"My Master is my brother Paul. I have seduced him and then begged him to be my Master, to let me be his slut."

Alex seemed to be oblivious to everything but Sam's wet puss. Sam waved me over and whispered to me.

"Take her from behind while she pleasures me."

I knelt quietly behind Alex and lined me hard cock up with her gaping cunt. She had one hand fingering herself but my cock simply forced it's way past them. I was surprised when I heard her groan and say.

"Oh thank you Mistress for letting your Master fill my cunt."

The more surprised when her hand returns and fondled my balls as I pumped in and out of her. I could see that Sam was enjoying her new sluts tongue but eventually Sam spoke.

"Master may I be allowed to suck your cum from my sluts pussy?"

"Yes, Slut you may."

It wasn't long before the thought of Sam burying her face in Alex's cunt pushed me over the top and I jerked and sprayed my hot load into Alex. Her pussy contracted around my rod squeezing my cock and milking me of my seed. As I pulled my spent rod out Sam said.

"Clean his cock slut while I enjoy his seed from your cunt."

Alex turned around and Sam slid under her from the back wrapping her hands on Alex's ass and pulling her cunt down onto her face, her tongue pointed stiffly our penetrating Alex as she sucked for my seed. Alex bent forward and licked and then sucked my cock, removing our combined juices as she lovingly took my spend rod in and out of her mouth.

I then asked Alex to stand and show me her body.

"Yes, Master"

Was all she said as she stood and slowly turned for me. I had slid over next to Sam and began to let my fingers play in her puss as I enjoyed the view. I said to Sam, knowing that I needed to express my demands for her slut to her.

"I like your slut, but I like how your cunt is so soft and clean. You slut has an extensive growth covering her."

Just a comment, something for her to think of, no commands but I could see Sam thinking and soon she said to Alex.

"Slut what are you doing for the rest of the day?"

"Other then classes, I have to watch my lil brother for an hour or so. Mom's usually home about 5, so from then on I'm free Mistress."

"Ok, slut. Get dressed and go spend your day. I'll expect you back her no later then 5:30 and your will have that cunt cleaned and soft like Master suggests. And those few little hairs around your nipples get rid of them too. Bring your backpack and tell your mom we're studying late and you're staying her tonight. Any problems for you?"

"No but if my Mom is late coming home..."

"Then your Mistress or Master will be disappointed."

Sam spoke no more and we watched Alex dress and leave. We both had classes too so we cleaned up and got ready. While we were driving I told Sam that we'd be done by 2:30 and that I wanted her and I to shop.

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master."

Then she was off to class. I had a hard time concentrating thinking about the two women in my life. My sister Sam, over five foot six and solid, great ass, long dark hair, firm tits and my slut slave. Alex only five foot one, skinny with a nice ass and maybe an A cup tit. Two very different women but I liked the feel of Alex's smaller tighter cunt and the warmth and softness of Sam's. Although I knew Alex was "today's" fantasy, I wasn't convinced she wouldn't be around the rest of the week. Later when I met up with Sam I said.

"So did you see your new slut in class today?"

"Nope, I usually don't till tomorrow. Did you enjoy her Master?"

"She fucked well, slut. Let's go shopping."

"Yes Master. May I ask what we are shopping for Master?"

"Yes, slut. First we're going to hit the used clothing places, the thrift shops. I want to find some clothing for you and for your slut for us to wear out tonight. I figure we can find something we can make look slutty cheap. Then I want to take you to the adult store and buy you a cock and harness, so I can watch you fuck your slut. Who knows maybe we might even make a slut sandwich."

The thrift stores provided us with a couple of outfits that would do. By buying them in smaller sizes they would help the girls look like complete sluts. We also found some spiked heels for each of them. When we entered the Adult shop Sam held my hand tight and seemed to be in shock at all the stuff available. I took her to the section of strap on gear and had her select her cock. She was looking at some pretty fat ones when I whispered in her ear.

"Get something more my size so we don't stretch her out too much, also you might want to consider her ass."

"Master, what about her ass?"

"If I decide I want you to fuck her in her ass while I take her puss or vice versa, I'd like the cocks to be comparable."

"Master, in her ass?"

Sam looked like I told her there was no Santa Claus. I picked up her strap on, some lube and added a book on anal sex. I had Sam pay the man behind the counter and enjoyed how embarrassed she managed to get, especially when the guy reminded her to use a lot of lube when she used her strap on. In the car I took the book on anal sex and gave it to Sam and said.

"Read Slut."

When we got home I sent Sam to her room to read some more and to work on the outfits. I wanted the linings out and some buttons removed. I busied myself with making some food as it was after five and knew we'd need to eat before our adventure. Around five twenty Alex showed up and I sat her in the living room and went to see Sam. Sam was ready for her so I came down and sent her up.

About twenty minutes later the two sluts emerged in the kitchen. I want up to Sam and slid my hand under her skirt and felt her cunt. I did the same to Alex. Both were soft and moist but not wet. Alex was wearing a white dress the buttoned all the way up the front. Sam had removed the lining and the dress was a size or so small so even Alex's smaller tits were pressing the fabric and her hard nipples were obvious. Standing in her five in heals and with her hair and make up overdone she was the image of a slut, a street whore.

Sam was in a red dress that was short and also small on her. Her larger tits looked to be ready to tear the thin material that covered them. With the lining also removed every little bump on her body stood out. Standing there in her heels made up like Alex and hair teased it was like I'd brought home two street whores. My cock was hard and I was excited. I made the girls eat then we left.

I decided to drive a fair way from our hometown, as I really didn't want any of us to be recognized. About two hours away was a fairly large city and we went there and checked into a hotel near the outskirts of the city. It was a decent hotel, not some 'by the hour' joint and there were a number of bars and restaurants nearby. In the room I had Alex bend over the bed and with the drapes wide open I slid my cock into her cunt and proceeded to fuck her. I had Sam sit in front of her and pull her skirt up and told Alex to lick Sam's cunt. While I doubt anyone came by and saw us, we were in front of the window. That thought I think affected all of us as we came much sooner then I expected. It may also have been the hours we spent getting here thinking about it as well.

12