Siblings with Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,248 Followers

"Oh she is!" He gasped. Grabbing my hips Mark began to help slam me up and down on him. I was amazed at his control as he somehow continued to hold back while fucking me even harder.

"Oh that's right little brother! Let your big sister take care of you, let her ride that fucking cock let her have it all of it!" I cried out. His breathing picked up, and he was whimpering with each thrust he couldn't hold back any longer, but I had one more treat for him.

"You ready to cum for your sister little brother?"

"Yes oh, yes." He groaned

"Hold it back!" Hopping off, I turned and jumping up onto the table placed my soft feet with their blue toenails around his cock which he was squeezing and began jerking it off with them.

"Go ahead little brother! Cum all over your sister's feet! All over those pretty little toes!"

"Oh damn oh..." Mark let his hand go, and his cum began squirting straight up before landing back on my feet.

"That's it little brother." I told him, as I continued to rub my feet up and down. "Let me have it!"

I let out a soft moan. Damn that hot cum felt good dripping down my feet. I wrapped my toes around the head of his cock and squeezed wringing every last drop of cum out of it. Mark twitched and let out a long satisfied sigh as he slumped back into the chair. I looked down at his cock which had quite a bit of his cum all over it from my feet.

"Oooh," I cooed in the little girl voice. "Someone made a mess."

"Yeah..." He started but I cut him off.

"I think your little girl should clean that up." I slid off the table and onto my knees. Taking his still dripping, semi hard prick in my hand I rubbed it along the side of my face.

"Stic-ky." I said with a pout. I rubbed it along the other side so both my cheeks were glistening with his cum. Then meticulously licked every drop off of his cock, Mark moaned as I also made sure to lick his balls clean. I finished by sucking his cock in and out a few more times getting another couple of drops. Then sat back on my knees;

"All gone!" I told him giving him my sweetest smile, followed by another perfect pout.

"Did your little girl do a good job of saying thank you Master?"

"That you did my sister." He said giving me a tired smile "That you did."

"Good." I stood up and sitting back on his lap hugged him close his head between my tits.

"Thank you little brother," I pulled back so I could give him a kiss. "For everything." I added then went back to hugging him. Mark returned the hug holding me tight. We stayed there for a few minutes. Once again the thought crossed my mind that the two of us were sick. I had just gotten done fucking the shit out of him, but as I held him tight it was as his grateful sister. I thought as I always did was that in the end what really mattered was we were always just what the other needed.

Neither one of us were tired so here I was out on the deck and at the moment loving life. I leaned forward to put the cigarette out then sat back. As I did I heard the door slide open and Mark came out with a mug.

"I made you a cup of tea." He said handing it carefully to me. I smiled at him.

"Earl Gray?"

"Why of course." He answered.

Mark was wearing just a pair of the loose fitting black pants from his karate uniform and looked damn good as always. I knew that despite the four orgasms and couple of good fucks I'd already had today I would be taking him again before the night was over, but for now it was just nice to feel this relaxed. Mark sat next to me in the other chair and also put his feet up on the railing.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. I sipped at my tea reveling in how good I was feeling and Mark just stared off into space thinking of god knows what. Trust me when I tell you my brother has a pretty strange mind and is capable of getting lost in it for hours at a time. After a bit I said to him;

"Know what this reminds me of?"

"The porch swing at the folks?" I smiled.

"Remember when we couldn't sleep we'd sneak out and sit on it, and talk all night?"

"Yeah, and when we ran out of things to talk about we'd make up stories for each other." As he spoke he picked up my pack of Marlboro's and taking the lighter out of it lit one and took a long drag on it.

"I thought you quit?"

He smirked at me.

"I did but you make it look good." With that he leaned back and opening his mouth blew a perfect smoke ring. He sighed and continued; "Besides you've always been a bad influence."

"Yeah just me," I told him, and then smiled as a thought came to me. "Hey little brother?"

"Yeah Meg?"

"Tell me a story." He laughed.

"What kind of story?"

"I don't know something naughty and fun." I snapped my fingers. "You know seeing you said I was a bad influence why don't you tell me all about your first time."

"I think you know seeing you were there."

"Yeah but I want to hear you tell it." I looked over at him. "C'mon little brother, tell me all about how your nasty big sister took your virginity." I paused then added; "At eighteen."

Mark gave me a dirty look.

"It wasn't my fault I was just you know..."

"Shy, I know all about it. Now go ahead and tell me the story." I smiled at him. "Tell it like you were telling one of your dirty stories for your little friends."

Mark belonged to a "Club" as he called it where all the members' men and women alike were gorgeous, professional, well off, and sexually dominant. They met once a month, had dinner then sat around swapping dirty stories about their latest conquests. The club was secret and according to Mark had been around for generations.

"Shhh." Mark said "You're not supposed to know about that."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever," I once again pulled out the pout. "Tell me the story little brother."

"You mean about how you stole my innocence?" To his credit he kept a straight face.

"Oh Please!" I laughed at him. "You know you had me believing that bullshit for a few months until you finally admitted you'd been spanking it to me for months before I took it."

"You took what you wanted." He said. "That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

"Then tell me the story councilor." I reached out and put my hand on his thigh. "Please little brother?"

Mark sighed and taking the cigarette from his mouth opened his right hand and ground it out into his palm. Through years of karate exercises Mark's palms had rows of calluses and his face registered no pain whatsoever. No matter how many times I'd seen him do it it still made me wince. It was however, one hell of a bar trick.

"Sure why not." He paused as if thinking where to start.

"Okay," He began finally. "It was Friday, the folks were away, you had to work, and I had spent all week planning on it being the night I finally got Krissy to put out..."

To be continued next week in Siblings with Benefits Chapter 4

12