Siblings with Benefits Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,052 Followers

"Please forgive me sir I just wanted to..."

I stopped as Mark grabbed me roughly by the chin turning my eyes up to meet his.

"Oh is that you're game today sis?"

Before I could answer Mark flicked his left hand out in a backhand slap catching both of my tits and sending another wave of pain through them.

"You want to be treated like one my fucking whore's?"

"A disobedient whore." I hissed out as he was squeezing my jaw too hard to open my mouth all the way.

"You want to see how I punish my little girl's sis?"

Our eyes were only inches apart and I had no doubt that I was going to feel this one for days to come. Putting out my lip I whimpered;

"Please don't hurt me sir I'll be good I..."

"Shut up whore, you're mouth should only be open to do the only thing you're good for!"

Mark's hand switched from my mouth to the back of my head. Stepping back he yanked my head forward and down at the same time placing his other hand on my stomach, bending me over but keeping me on my feet. He had brought my face down directly into his huge cock and had I not opened my mouth it would have been painful for both of us. As it was I almost gagged having it slammed in that hard. Mark grabbed my long wet hair with both hands and quickly wrapped it around his hands going until he had it pulled so tight my scalp was burning.

Holding my head still Mark slammed his prick repeatedly down my throat starting with short strokes that ended halfway, he quickly worked it until the entire length was being shoved in. I put my hands against his thighs and raked my nails down them. I was going to play meek but decided that in his present state Mark would prefer a fight. Letting go of my hair Mark grabbed my hands and yanking my arms up pinned them painfully behind my back. Shifting his grip so my wrists were being held by one of his hands he leaned over and with no warning plunged his finger deep into my ass and started working it roughly in and out.

I squealed around his cock. Because of what had happened to me I never had anal sex and even a finger was too much for me sometimes. I always let Mark do it because he was careful, well not this time. I squealed even louder as he pushed a second finger in there. Despite the pain it caused in my shoulders I dropped to my knees pulling my ass away from his fingers. This could turn hardcore even by our standards I might have to shut him down if he went for my ass again.

"Yeah that's right keep acting up you fucking slut." He sneered.

My back was close to the shower wall and Mark stepped forward pushing me into it, my back bending until my shoulders touched it. Mark let go of my arms and grabbing the back of my head started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth even harder than before. My head thumped against his hands as he viciously face fucked me. I reached up and grabbed his forearms gouging my nails into his skin.

"Oh yeah?" He asked with an evil smirk on his face. "You wanna play?"

With that Mark removed one of his hands from behind my head and pinched my nose shut. Between that and the ten plus inches of cock shoved down my throat I couldn't breathe. I didn't panic I simply dug my fingers into his arm harder and stared directly into his eyes. Mark stopped pumping my throat choosing to just leave it shoved in up to his balls. I was running out of air and could feel the blood starting to pound in my temples. Mark was waiting for me to whimper or stop squeezing. I did neither, instead I let go of his right arm and reaching up between his legs grabbed his balls and squeezed, not hard enough to hurt but enough to send the message. He could play but big sister still called the shots.

Mark's eyes widened slightly and despite the fact I was getting dizzy I winked at him. Mark stepped back suddenly pulling his cock from my mouth and causing me to fall forward onto my hands and knees gasping for breath.

"Need some air?" Mark asked. Pulling my head up by my hair he stood to the side and let the water from the shower hit me full stream in the face. I spluttered a little then yelped as Mark started pulling me up by my hair. I got my legs under me and stood up quickly. Before my brother could pull his next trick I threw my arms around his neck and jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. Mark went back into the wall hard and as he did I braced my hand against it and reaching down and behind guided the tip of his cock to my sopping wet pussy and drove myself down on it.

"Oh damn!" I exclaimed. That was deep. I put my head on his shoulder and whispered; "Slow down little brother, just enjoy your sister's pussy, your favorite pussy."

Mark reached down and grabbing me by the cheeks of my ass started raising and lowering me onto his cock. I grabbed his arms feeling the muscles bulge as he pumped me up and down effortlessly.

"MMMM," I moaned. Goddamn he was strong. "That's right little brother enough games just let me..."

I let out a surprised yelp as Mark turned quickly and put me up against the wall. Holding me against it he started fucking the shit out of me driving his cock up deep inside of me.

"You'll do nothing but take it slut!"

Mark snapped as he continued to hammer me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoved my left tit into his mouth. He nipped it with his teeth causing me to cry out, and then started sucking it roughly in and out of his mouth, all the while pounding me even harder and faster.

"Oh that's right Mark just like that nice and hard just like I need it."

"Yeah? You think that's hard you nasty little bitch?"

Mark lifted me off of him and let me go. As soon as I put my feet down he caught my shoulders spinning me around. Grabbing my hips he pulled me towards him and drove his cock hard into me from behind.

"Oh Goddamn!" I yelled out.

I braced my hands against the wall as Mark pushed me in the back pressing my tits against the cold tiles. Mark was fucking me with long hard thrusts pulling almost all the way out before driving into me hard enough to make my shoulders hit the wall.

"Oh hell Yeah! Fuck me little brother just like that!"

"Yeah you like that you little slut?" Mark asked. He took his hand from my back and grabbing both hips started slamming me even harder.

"Go ahead Mark! Fuck me! Fuck me like I'm one of those little fucking pigs you bring home! Fuck your nasty sister treat her like the nasty fucking whore she is!"

"Yeah you want to get fucked like one of my little girls?" Mark asked in my ear.

"I want you to take this pussy little brother, just take it however you want it however you need it!"

"Oh yeah? we'll see about that."

Mark stopped fucking me, and grabbing me by my waist turned me to face the shower. He pushed me right up under the nozzle, and grabbing my arms pulled them up to the shower head. There was a hook directly over it.

"Grab that and hold on." Mark said in my ear.

I did as he said and reaching down Mark grabbed the backs of my thighs and lifted my legs up.

"Bend your knees you little skank."

I had no idea what he was doing but did as he said. I would take that cock back inside however he wanted to give it. As I did Mark pushed forwards his chest against my back until my knees hit the wall and I was pinned between the tiles and his chest his arms around my waist. In one smooth motion Mark angled his hips and thrust his enormous cock deep up inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck Mark!!" I screamed.

Yeah that was the word. I screamed. I had never felt his cock that deep before.

"Yeah you like that sis?"

My answer turned into a series of high pitched squeals as he started hammering his cock relentlessly up inside of me. I felt like a teenager getting it hard and fast for the first time. In all the years we had been going at it he had never fucked me in this position it was so deep it was painful, but felt incredible at the same time.

"Oh fuck yeah little brother!" I got out between squeals. "You fuck your nasty girl! You ohhh Yes!!!"

Mark slid his right hand between my legs, and pinched my swollen clit hard. As I let out a long drawn out moan Mark started twisting it between his fingers. Like the fucking, it was pain and pleasure at the same time. The pleasure however was definitely coming out on top. Within a couple of minutes I could feel an orgasm racing through me.

"Oh please keep fucking me! Oh just like that Mark, slam that fucking pussy! You're fucking pussy! Oh just... Oh oh Ohhh Yeahhh!"

I howled like an animal. There was no other way to put it. I tossed my head back and let out a scream that probably had the neighbors ready to call the cops. I pulled myself up and down on the hook helping Mark to fuck me even harder. As I continued to thrash against him Mark let out a loud moan of his own in my ear.

"Oh yeah, cum for me little brother!" I leaned my head back and turning my face into his kissed him hard. Mark returned the kiss while giving me a few more of those incredibly deep thrusts then pulled his mouth away as he let out a loud cry of his own.

"Oh yes!" I gasped as his cum shot up deep inside of me.

Mark pumped me several more times each time ended in another spurt of cum spraying up into me. I could feel it filling me to the point it was overflowing my pussy, and dripping down my thighs. Mark let out a long shuddering moan and let himself slump against me. Still holding the hook I slid my legs down to the floor then letting go almost went down my legs weak from that unbelievable fucking.

Mark wrapped his hands around my waist holding me up. As he did, he rested his head on my shoulder his breathing was heavy in my ear. I slowly pushed back then turning to face him put my arms around his shoulders and kissed him under the still running water. Mark returned the kiss for a moment, and then stepping back, sighed heavily. Shutting the water off he leaned against the wall still panting. The wild look was gone from his eyes. At this point he looked completely exhausted. He had barely slept and had worked out like an animal. How the hell he had still had it in him to fuck me like that was a testament to how worked up he had been.

"I also leaned against the opposite wall trying to catch my breath.

Goddamn little brother," I said in between breaths. "That was something even for us."

"Yeah, that it was."

As Mark answered he slid the curtain aside and stepping out of the shower wrapped a towel around his waist not bothering to dry off. Once again I noticed how tired he looked. Maybe I could get him to come back to bed. I wouldn't mind a little more sleep myself.

"You needed that didn't you little brother?"

I also stepped out, right into the towel Mark was holding up. I smiled as he wrapped it around me. He had been doing that for me since we had started playing and it was one of those little things that always made me feel spoiled.

"I did." He said, and then added. "I don't think you minded either."

I turned to face him and smirked.

"Hell no. This nasty girl is always up for a good hard fucking from that beautiful cock."

"Yeah?" Mark asked smiling. "You like when I fuck you like that, hard and nasty?"

I returned his smile. Feeling like I had really given him what he needed. Maybe we would be able to sleep a little then talk about last night.

"Like it? Little brother I love it!" I told him.

"Good." Mark said his smile changing from the one he always gave me to a smug little smirk. The one he used in court when he had just crossed up a witness. My heart sank as he finished;

"At least you love something about me."

With that he shook his head, and turning walked out of the bathroom.

"Mark please don't talk like that!" I called after him as I followed him towards his bedroom.

"You know I love you Mark it's just that..."

I stopped, as reaching his bedroom door he turned to face me.

"It's just what Meg?"

I stood there looking at him, realizing I wasn't sure what to say to him. I tried anyway;

"Well you know we've always loved each other, but.."

"I know." He cut me off. "We love like brother and sister, but fuck like lovers."

"Mark I'm sorry I..."

"Don't be."

He looked at me for a minute as if trying to decide what to say. Our eyes met, and I could see he was hurt. Swallowing hard he looked away from me and whispered;

"I guess I forgot the rules." He laughed softly without humor. "Forgot my place."

"Oh Mark come here."

I put my arms out to hug him, but he shook his head and opening his bedroom door took a deep breath and said softly;

"Don't worry sis it won't happen again."

I tried to take his hand but he pulled away.

"I need to be alone for awhile."

As I stood there with tears in my eyes, my heart aching for him he entered his bedroom, and closed the door behind him.

Turning away from the door I made my way into the living room and sat on the couch. As I tried to control my emotions I turned to look at the glass coffee table next to me. On it was a framed 8x10 photo of Mark and I when we were teenagers. The picture was just of our heads our faces pressed side by side. At that age our resemblance was unmistakable. I was flashing my best big crooked smile and Mark was smiling as well but it was a shy nervous one that I found adorable. It had been taken the day he had officially come to live with us. The day fate brought us together to take care of each other.

That was more than I could handle. I burst into tears putting my head in my hands to try to muffle my sobs so Mark wouldn't hear me. Not only had I broken his heart last night, but had just made it worse. I should have never fucked him. Mark had been right in the shower; I never took no for an answer, and even more when he had said that I had needed it to. I hadn't just fucked him for his benefit I had done it for me. To make myself feel better about hurting him, because it's what I wanted, and I always took what I wanted, at least where Mark was concerned. Megan you self centered bitch! I yelled at myself then just sat there and cried myself out.

When I had stopped I realized I had to get moving. I had to leave. Go see mom. It seemed like a terrible thing to do but staying here would just make things worse. Neither Mark nor I were good with dealing with emotions. Things could only go downhill from here. I went into the bathroom and took an actual shower, letting the hot water hit me and trying to let the steam clear my head. After I had finished I went into the guest bedroom where I had unpacked my things and put a bag together for the couple of days I would spend with mom and dad. Keeping in mind I would be with my parents I packed a couple of conservative outfits and dressed in a plain white skirt with a tank top and a white blouse to go over it to cover up my tattoo that mom had never been a fan of.

I put the bag by the door then went into Mark's office to grab the keys for the Lexus. I took them off the hook and was turning when a manila envelope on Mark's desk caught my eye. I didn't think it had been there yesterday but then again I had been more interested in the pictures on the desk than anything else. The envelope was addressed to Mark, but what had caught my eye was the senders address; Bloch and Price.

I knew that name. Bloch and Price was one of the largest law firms in Chicago and had represented Abigail several times when every once in awhile some overzealous politician or church group tried to shut the Black Flame down. Glancing out towards Mark's bedroom to make sure he hadn't come out. I quickly picked the envelope up and slid the letter out. The first part of it thanked Mark for coming out to see them last month. I narrowed my eyes last month? That's right I had gone to LA with Laura to visit her parents for a week.

My eyes widened as I read on. The letter was a detailed job offer. Salary, benefits, vacation, company car, and a signing bonus that was staggering. The letter ended with them saying they respected his honesty that he wasn't sure when he could give them an answer but they would appreciate it by the end of the month.

I put the letter down and sat there shaking my head in disbelief. Last night was no game, nor was it him rebounding from Samantha, my little brother had been waiting for me. Not just waiting but planning. Prepared to pick up and leave the only life he had ever known to go back home with me, to be with me. I carefully put the letter back where I found it knowing Mark would notice if they had been moved even a little bit.

I quickly got up and left his office in case he came out. My mind was racing as it had last night. I walked over to the door and put my hand on the knob. No, I couldn't just leave without saying goodbye to him. I went back over to his bedroom door and knocked softly.

"Mark?" No answer. I knocked a little louder.

"Hey little brother, you gonna come kiss your sister goodbye?"

I sighed then reaching down turned the knob half expecting it to be locked. It wasn't so I pushed the door open partway and stepped inside. The pungent aroma of nightshade incense struck me as soon as I entered the room. Because of the tapestries and black drapes Mark's bedroom was pitch black even during the day. The candelabra's were lit as well as a half dozen candles spread out around the room. Mark was sitting naked cross legged on the bed his hands resting palm up on his knees.

Mark's eyes were closed and he was chanting softly in Latin. I quietly approached the bed and listened. Mark was reciting the Inno A Satana; a long poem that he usually sang. I closed my eyes focusing on his words. Mark and I had both become fluent in Latin by our late teens. Mine was a bit rusty but Mark used it all the time even taking all his notes in court in Latin so no one else could read or use them.

Hearing where Mark was in the poem, I waited until he started the next verse and joined in. At the sound of my voice Mark's eyes opened halfway to look at me. I got onto foot of the bed sitting in the same position he was in. Mark didn't miss a word, and the two of us sat chanting looking into each other's eyes. After another verse Mark put his hands out. I put my hands into his and closed my eyes. I continued to sing softly but Marks voice grew louder, and stronger taking the lead. His Latin was flawless and I could feel the strength emanating from him.

I let myself get lost in Mark's voice, I was singing along but my focus was on him. The song reached its climax and I raised my voice with his for the last stanza. We stopped and I took several long deep breaths, when I opened my eyes Mark was staring at me. Still holding his hands I leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. Mark closed his eyes, and sighed.

"Going Meg?" He asked.

"Yeah, I told mom noon."

"Okay." He nodded and getting off the bed slipped on the black robe that was on the bed next to him.

We left the room and I turned to look at him. He seemed better, well calmer at least. We looked at each other silently. I was not used to things being awkward between us.

"Hey Mark I'm taking mom to lunch you want to come?"

"No, you go alone she's missed you."

"She misses you too you know."

Mark shrugged and I asked;

"Mark what's going on with you and dad?"

"Better you don't know." He said simply.

"Mark..." I started.

"Let it go sis." Mark sighed and looking away whispered. "I'm sorry Megan."

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I was kind of rough earlier and I got carried away and I..." He exhaled loudly. "It made me think of that night that..."

I instantly put my finger to his lips.

"First off little brother," I began. "We don't talk about that night. Ever. Second you didn't do anything I didn't want you to..." I put my arms around his neck.

"And last of all Mark I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to upset you I just..." Once again I was unsure of just what to say.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,052 Followers