Siblings with Benefits Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,196 Followers

"He's my brother for Christ's sakes!" I yelled hoping to get Dad to turn away from Mark.

It worked Dad spun around quickly.

"I know he is! But I know what I just fucking saw Megan and what I saw screamed sex! He all but had your tit in his hand."

"Daddy." I whispered my lip trembling. It was an attempt to get him to soften up although the trembling lip was real; I was ready to start crying any minute now. "Please don't say that. That's crazy and I..."

I couldn't finish, I started sobbing. That stopped Dad in his tracks, he looked down at me and leaning over put his hand on my shoulder.

"Megan?" He asked softly.

I looked up at him tears flowing down my cheeks. I wanted Mom, where was she?

"Daddy?"

My father leaned down a little closer to me and looking me in the eye asked;

"Megan did he make you?"

As I looked at him speechless Dad continued.

"Did he force you to and your just covering? I won't be upset at you I promise I just need to know."

As my father's words slowly registered in my numb mind I shifted my eyes away from his trying to think of what to say. Before I could speak again I froze. Down on the floor next to the nightstand was the empty bottle of brandy; it had landed right next to the red crotch less panties. In a moment frozen in time I looked away from what would be the fatal evidence in time to see my father's eyes start to follow what I had been looking at. Simultaneously I saw my brother looking down at the same spot. Suddenly he yelled;

"What the fuck's wrong with you Doug?"

My father instantly turned towards my brother with that dangerous look back on his face. As soon as he did I leaned over quickly, and praying dad wouldn't turn right back grabbed the bottle, and panties shoving them under the bed.

"Don't you dare raise your voice to me!"

"Well what the fuck Doug you're asking my sister if I fucking raped her. I think you're the crazy bastard!"

Mark delivered this convincingly; like me fear lending credibility to the lie and serving to draw my father away from me and that damn bottle. Well it worked maybe a little too well as Dad stormed right up to Mark who once again took a couple of steps back.

"Don't you walk away from me Mark!" Dad yelled following him. "You got fucking balls talking shit to me after what just happened."

"Nothing happened Doug! We were just lying there together."

My brother had taken a couple of more steps back and had run out of room his back touching the wall. Dad stopped barely a foot in front of him.

"That's not what I saw!"

"Nothing is what you saw!" Mark yelled again. "You saw me curled up with her Doug that's it(,) we weren't naked, we were sleeping."

"You had your..."

"Arm around her!" Mark snapped. "Just my arm Doug, I mean Christ do you hear yourself?"

"I'm warning you Mark you lower your voice when you speak to me."

"Bullshit! You're accusing me of hurting my sister I would never hurt my sister." Mark shook his head and his voice broke a little as he repeated, "Never, she's been hurt like that enough."

That stopped my father for a second. I wanted to help, but I was stuck there with nothing to say. I was also desperately scanning the room wondering where the hell the JD bottle was. Dad shook his head once again.

"I know that look Mark, you two looked way too comfortable, you..." He stopped his eyes widening and whispered;

"Oh my god this wasn't the first time was it?"

"That's it!" Mark screamed in my father's face. "I've fucking had it with this bullshit! You fucking hate me Doug you always have and you just want to think that way about me, that I'm crazy, that I'm sick well..."

"Enough!!" Dad yelled back. "I helped you Mark, I gave you a chance and this is how you repay me! You're screwing your sister you sick..."

"I am not fucking my sister!!!"

This time Mark yelled so loud dad stepped back. Oh shit! Mark had that look in his eyes. Finally snapping myself out of my trance I jumped off the bed and tried to grab dad's arm. My father yanked it away so hard I stumbled backwards.

"Stay out of this!" Dad yelled before turning back to Mark. Panicked I ran to the room door and opening it yelled;

"Mom! Mom I need you now!!!" I hoped she heard me as I went back into the room.

"Then tell me what that was Mark! Tell me and don't give me any bullshit, I..." As Dad spoke he had grabbed my brother's arm.

Mark swung his arm, backhanding my father's hand away from him.

"Don't you fucking touch me!!!"

"You fucking watch it Mark, I'm not afraid of you." Dad told him raising his hand again.

Oh my fucking god they were going to fight. Suddenly the look on Mark's face changed.

"Don't hit me!" He cried out putting his hands up in front of his face. "Please don't hit me, I'll be quiet, I'll..."

Dad froze. The doctors had said that Mark would say that all the time when he was younger because of what had happened with Max. As mad as he was that fact wasn't lost on my father who had lowered his hand and took a step back.

"I'm not going to hit you Mark," He said in a quieter tone. "I just..."

"You want to know what you saw Doug?" Mark demanded as he lowered his arms. "You want to hear me say it Doug? You want me to admit it to you?"

"Damn straight I want to hear it!" Dad said.

"Fine!" Mark snapped. "I'll tell you what you saw, I'll make you happy!"

Oh no, he wasn't going to tell? He hadn't snapped that badly had he?

"Mark..." I started.

"I'm scared okay Doug? I'm fucking scared. I have fucking nightmares every goddamn night and I wake up screaming and shaking. I have to sleep with candles in the room, that what you want to hear Doug? That I'm afraid of the dark? That I'm so fucking pathetic that sometimes the only time I can sleep is if my big sister lets me in her bed. That I need her to tell me it'll be okay?"

Mark was shouting this, but rather than sounding angry his voice was breaking with emotion as if he were ready to cry in frustration.

"Easy Mark," Dad said trying to put his hand on my brothers shoulder as he spoke, Mark pulled away from him.

"Yeah you were right Doug. It's all me. I come into my sister's bed sometimes and ask her if she'll hold me because I'm scared and sometimes she rolls over and I curl up behind her because I need to be close because I'm such a fucking loser!"

"What the hell is going on in here?" Mom demanded as she came running into the room. "There are people out in the damn hallway and I think someone called the desk!"

I ran over to mom and threw my arms around her so hard I almost knocked her down.

"Dad thinks..." I started and then the sobs came back and I was balling like a baby on my mother's shoulder.

As Mom held me, I heard her saying;

"Doug, what the hell are you two fighting about?"

Dad looked at her and hesitated either our performance had started to convince him or he was afraid to tell mom. My father was the type to keep anything that would upset her to himself. Despite the pounding in my head and the fear twisting in my stomach I realized I had a chance to get mom on our side first.

"Mom." I sobbed out.

"What honey?" She asked stroking my hair still completely confused.

"Please don't let him take my brother away from me, please!"

Mom turned and gently pushed me off of her shoulder so she could look at me.

"Megan why would your father want Mark to leave?"

Swallowing hard to hold back the sobs I choked out;

"Because he thinks Mark's making me have sex with him!"

With that I let loose an anguished wail and once again buried my head into my mother's neck.

"What?!" Mom exclaimed. "Doug what the hell is wrong with you?"

Not that after everything I have been through in my life I believe in God, but I owed something out there for my mother showing up just then and putting Dad on the defensive. After Mom had asked Dad if he was crazy he started to yell that he knew what he saw.

We were interrupted by the hotel manager who came in to see what the hell was going on. As I watched in surprise my mother calmly lied to the manager about there being a death in the family and everyone was a little high strung but everything was okay now. After a glance around the room the manager nodded and told mom if there was any more noise he would have to call the cops.

Mom then asked Dad to come back to their room and talk to her. Dad shook his head saying he wouldn't leave us alone to get our "story" together. After rolling her eyes Mom got Dad to sit down on the bed that hadn't been used, and Mark to sit in the chair. Staying next to me on the bed Mom asked Dad to tell her what happened.

As Dad told her how we had been in the same bed, how Mark had been "all over" me and just look at how I was dressed, I tried to watch Mom's face to see where she stood. To my indescribable relief Mom had shaken her head at Dad and although she agreed it might look a little bad, us being in bed together at our age but did he realize what he was really suggesting? How ridiculous it was never mind pretty sick.

Dad pointed out my clothing again, the fact that the other bed had never been touched and kept coming back to;

"You had to see it Denise, Christ we've been married twenty years and we don't look that comfortable."

Finally mom asked Mark what had happened. At first my brother hadn't answered, he was sitting there with that withdrawn deer in a headlight look that he had all the time when he first came to live with us. Fear of being hurt as well as his emotional outburst had caused him to resort to the only defense he knew from those years with Max; silence.

Mom instantly saw this and went over to sit on the arm of the chair and putting her arm around his shoulders, she whispered soothingly to him. After a minute Mark leaned into her letting her hug him then sitting back up said softly;

"I told him that when I have nightmares Meg lets me sleep in her bed. I know I can't sleep in strange places so last night she said to just get in her bed so I would be okay. I had a nightmare anyways and didn't want to wake her up so I just," He shrugged. "Just got as close as I could to her."

He looked up at Denise and whispered;

"I'm sorry Denise, I didn't mean to start yelling but I would never hurt my sister, she's all I have."

At this point I think my brother should have stood up and thanked everyone at the academy for the award of best actor because he was playing my mother like a violin. This however caused my father to go off again asking my mother if she was buying this bullshit. Once again my lack of dress came up.

Seeing that we had a chance my nerves had settled somewhat and I spoke up saying I hadn't expected to be sleeping in a room with anyone except Malory and didn't want to sleep in jeans or a skirt which was all I had. I told Dad that I figured I'd be under the covers and as far as Mark went, he had seen a lot more of me in the bikini last night and that he was my damn brother and didn't see me that way. I then started to cry softly again. I will admit to being able to generate crocodile tears at will, but at this point what was on the line was enough to have me ready at the drop of a hat. I then threw out;

"Please daddy, Mark loves me he would never hurt me."

Dad then got irrational again saying okay so Mark didn't force me he must have seduced me, made me feel bad for him. Mom once again told him to stop being ridiculous and bottom line it's not like you could prove anything one way or another.

That's when Dad dropped the real bomb that set things off again. Saying that Mom was wrong; he could prove it. Standing up he told me to get dressed we were going to the emergency room and he was going to tell them I may have been assaulted and wanted me checked out. At that point I started crying hysterically and I wasn't faking. It wasn't the fact that the test would prove it. After all Mark had cum inside of me twice last night, but it was the memory that flashed into my head that set me off.

I was ten years old in the emergency room at Rhode Island hospital where I had been brought by the police after they had come to check out a report from the neighbor that I had told their daughter that my foster father "played rough with me."

They had come at just the right moment as he had been at me and I was screaming and Frank had forgotten a window was open. I was still screaming and crying in the hospital. The female police officer who had brought me in was holding my hand and had her arm around me telling me it would be okay. It took two doctor's to open my legs to do a rape kit, and as they forced my legs open I screamed so much they had to sedate me.

I hadn't thought about it in a long time and hadn't had that nightmare since Mark and I had been sleeping together but it all came roaring back as vivid as the day it happened. I lost it. Pulling away from Mom I jumped up screaming at my father that I wouldn't go to please not hurt me. Without realizing it I was running for the door. Mom tried to grab me, but I pulled away. Up until that point Mark had been in that quiet withdrawn mode but as soon as I became hysterical he snapped out of it.

Moving unbelievably fast Mark leapt from the chair past my stunned father and caught me in four steps. Pulling me around to face him he wrapped his arms around me. I fought him for a minute then let myself go in his arms sobbing. As dad stood unsure what to do Mom came over and put her arms out to me. Mark let me go, but I hugged him again continuing to cry.

Apparently my taking Mark over my mother didn't sit well with Dad as he stepped forward and said in that quiet unnerving tone from earlier;

"Mark let her go."

I started crying harder, I heard Mom say my father's name but he wasn't listening.

"I said get your hands off of her Mark."

This was said louder and there was pure menace behind it this time. Oh god I thought please just let this be a bad dream!

"No Mark please don't let him take me there!!!" I sobbed.

Mom came up behind me and putting her hands on my shoulders whispered in my ear that it would be okay. At that point Mark, still holding me with his left arm, turned me to the side away from my father.

"Megan's not going to the hospital," He said quietly. "I won't let you take her."

"You won't let me..." My father began incredulously.

"I won't let anyone hurt my sister Doug," Mark said. "Not even you."

"That's it Mark!!" My father shouted. "You're crazy ass can fucking walk home from here! Now get the hell out of my way!"

Dad stepped up to Mark and started to reach for me. In slow motion I saw Mark's hand start to come up they both froze as mom yelled;

"Doug that's enough!! How dare you threaten my daughter with that bullshit with all she's been through, I mean Jesus Christ what's wrong with you?"

I lifted my head off my brother's shoulder and stared in shock. In all the years I'd lived with her I had never heard my mother raise her voice to my father never mind swear like that. Dad stopped in his tracks staring at her.

"Don't turn this around on me Denise! Look at the two of them. He acts like he's her fucking boyfriend!"

"No Doug he acts like a brother who's seen his sister hurt enough. They act like family, you know family? The people that are supposed to stick up for each other? Not threaten them or accuse them of sick behavior?"

Mom had walked away from me and stood between us and dad.

"You know what Doug? This conversation over! Now go back to our room and get the bags before we get arrested, we'll all talk at home."

After glaring at Mark for a minute Dad started to walk past then stopping turned and gently putting his hand on my shoulder said;

"I'm sorry honey I didn't mean to scare you."

I turned away from Mark and hugged my father who hugged me back then as he pulled away said to me quietly;

"That doesn't mean this is over Megan. I know what I saw, but you're mother's right we'll talk at home, in the meantime," Dad nodded his head towards Mark. "You keep your brother on a leash."

"Megan you alright?"

Once again Jack's voice brought me back to reality

"You don't look it." He said looking at me. "Damn your eyes are red."

"Not sleeping does that." I told him. So does crying, but I left that out. Jack shook his head and walked away he came back in a minute and put a shot in front of me.

"Telling you Megan what you need is some good old Captain Jack."

I looked at the shot thinking of what Mark had said.

"I don't like JD."

Jack Smirked.

"Good, because that's southern comfort, I was talking about the other shot of Jack you could use."

Was he full of himself or what? Before I could answer I heard from behind me;

"Captain Jack's a sinking ship. Let's go Meg."

I turned to see my brother standing behind me. He had come from work and was wearing jeans and a t-shirt over a long sleeved thermal that hugged his broad shoulders and upper arms quite well. The second thing I noticed was how red Marks eyes were. They were as bad as mine if not worse. Right now those bloodshot eyes were focused on Jack who was returning the glare. Once again I felt that aura of danger around my brother as if he were a fight waiting to happen.

"I don't know Mark. I waited on Krissy and her sister the other night and she seemed to like the view, gave me a big tip." He smirked. "Not as big as the one I could give her though, she is a pretty little thing."

"Don't be an ass Jack." I said getting up and turning to leave before Mark started up as I glanced at him however my brother looked surprisingly calm, he must be tired.

"Hey Meg take your shot." Jack said.

"It's Megan." Mark said and with that picked up the shot and downed it. "And thanks for the drink."

"Christ Mark." Jack said lowering his voice to a whisper. "Watch out man you're not legal to..."

"And neither is my sister but you been pumping her full of drinks for the last two months haven't you? So you can pump her with something else you piece of shit!"

"Easy Mark." I grabbed his arm. "That's all over now, let's go."

Jack looked at me as I said that. Then looked back at my brother.

"Watch your mouth Mark, you're pretty good in the ring with those kids, but out in the street with a real man it's a different story."

"Then find me a real man to fight and we'll see."

After saying that Mark let me lead him away by the arm, I could feel his muscles tensed. We walked outside and over to Mark's car; the huge black 1978 Buick Lesabre that my parents had gotten him for high school graduation that he was working on turning into a muscle car. Mark unlocked the door and held it open for me. After going around to the other side and getting in Mark started the car and headed up the street.

"Pull over." I told him.

Mark looked at me funny but shrugged and pulled over a few buildings down from Vinnie's. Instantly I slid across the seat and threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tight.

"Oh I miss you Mark!"

Mark turned in his seat and hugged me back just as hard.

"I miss you too Sis." He whispered in my ear. "I... I can't sleep and things just keep getting worse around the house. Doug's going to make me leave sis he's..."

"Shhh." I ran my fingers through his hair and just held him for a minute.

There were people walking by looking in the car. I had been working here for a few years and a lot of people knew me. Reluctantly I let him go.

"Where are we going anyway?" Mark asked as he pulled back into the street.

"I don't even know." I said shaking my head.

"Do you have any money?" Mark asked. "I have twenty and there's a motel on Hartford that's only $40 we could go for a couple of hours."

"I'm broke." I told him. I had Vinnie bank my tips so I only got them once a week. I had money at home but we couldn't go there right now.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,196 Followers