Siblings with Benefits Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,009 Followers

Speaking of finishing I slid up next to her and rolling over on my back turned to look at her and smiling asked;

"My turn?"

With an eagerness that sent another gush through my pussy Krissy rolled over and started sucking on my tits. "Oh that's nice hon," I told her. "But you know where that mouth needs to be."

Krissy giggled again and quickly slid down until she was between my thighs. Damn did she look good down there! Like I had, Krissy began to very gently stroke my pussy, feeling her way around. I gasped and moaned as she slid first one finger then a second inside of me and then cried out because as she removed them she shoved her tongue into my needy pussy. I lied there moaning continuously as Krissy tongue fucked me.

Replacing her tongue with her fingers Krissy finally made her way to my clit. I arched my hips off the bed and into her face. Rather than moving her tongue in circles as I had done, Krissy simply flicked her tongue up and down catching the top and bottom of my clit as her fingers rapidly slid in and out. As she worked my pussy her other hand slid up and began playing with my right nipple. I took the left and as I looked down at Krissy's beautiful face buried in my pussy I felt myself getting ready to cum. I straightened my legs around her as my thighs began to tremble.

"Oh yeah Krissy," I moaned. "Oh just a little more."

"Hmm Mmmm!" Krissy moaned excited by the fact I was going to cum.

"Oh look at you," I started as my hips came off the bed in anticipation of my orgasm. "You naughty little thing; licking your boyfriend's sisters pussy. You little..."

I stopped as I could feel the orgasm racing through me. I was moaning and part of me hoped it would wake Mark up. He would come in and catch us then the three of us would fuck and... I put my head back and opened my mouth ready to squeal, ready to cum from little Krissy's tongue. As The first wave of pleasure began to crash through me I...

I awoke with my heart pounding and my breath coming in gasps. I laid there for a moment letting my heart to slow down and wondering where the hell that had all come from. After a minute I sat up and winced as my head was pounding harder than my heart. As I sat there waiting for it to subside I reached down to find that I was so wet I had soaked right through my panties.

"Damn." I whispered.

As I sat there I wondered what the hell was going on. I had obviously dreamed of Mark taking Krissy because she had told me he had been getting rougher with her and let's face it I wouldn't mind seeing it. The second part however bothered me. I was not a lesbian. Hell, up until tonight when I had found myself wanting to kiss Krissy I had never so much as given a woman a second glance. It was the booze, it had to be, after all most people drank to ease their inhibitions. That thought caused me to frown, if that was the case did that mean I really wanted a woman? Is that why I had issues with men? It couldn't be; my only issues with guys were that I couldn't enjoy them enough and I certainly couldn't get enough of my brother's cock.

With a groan I got out of bed and immediately sat back down as my head had started spinning. Looking over at the clock I saw it was 1am. After I had left Mark's bedroom around 10:30 I had come back to bed and despite the fact I'd already had more than enough, made myself another spiked bottle of coke and drank half trying to recapture that relaxed feeling I'd had when I'd fallen asleep before the drama in Mark's room had unfolded. After I put the bottle down I had curled up with good old Scooby again and mercifully went right out which is where I wished I had stayed.

I got up again, slower this time and made my way to the bathroom. As I did I noticed I was weaving a little as I walked. Next time I wouldn't make them as strong or better yet I thought, as turning the bathroom light on sent a stab of pain through my eyes, I wouldn't drink at all. Well tonight I had to. There was no way I would be able to go without it tonight, not with tomorrow being the day Dad was finally going to talk about what was going to happen with Mark.

Speaking of which I looked longingly at the door to his room wishing I could open it and peek in to see if he was still sleeping. I listened but didn't hear him throwing darts or moving around so hopefully he was, the poor thing needed it. It had made me feel good to get him to sleep, especially seeing there had been some hot sex involved. Afterwards however I had felt overwhelmed by guilt, Mark wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for my carelessness.

I had been the one who had bought the booze and the one who had gotten him to drink it. Not only that but my father seemed to think that if there was sex happening between us it was Mark who had pushed me into it when in reality it had been me who had started us off months ago by taking my little brother's virginity. I did this so I would have someone I could trust to play with and to hold and make me feel loved. No, I had caused everything yet it was Mark who was about to pay the price. I had to make it right, talk Dad into letting Mark stay.

My brother needed us, all of us and I needed him. As much as I loved my parents they could no longer comfort me the way they used to. It was only in Mark's arms that I felt safe these days. I used the bathroom then turned the water on and splashed some cold water in my face. I looked in the mirror at my red rimmed blue eyes and frowned at the bags underneath them. I hadn't been sleeping well even before the hotel scene. There was something wrong with me. I was unhappy and didn't know why, I had loving parents, my brother was back in my life and I had a bright future as an artist but I felt empty, like there was something missing.

Shutting the light off I left the bathroom and after pausing to take off my sweaty tank top and soaked through panties I tossed on a pink nightshirt that had a cartoon kitten with big blue eyes on it. For whatever reason Mark thought I looked cute in it so I kept it even though at my age I didn't feel cute. I certainly wasn't a little girl anymore; if indeed I had ever truly been one in the first place, having lost my childhood to a monster. "Stop it." I said out loud.

I got back into bed and pulling the sheet up partway once again grabbed the Scooby Doo doll and holding it to my chest closed my eyes and hoped sleep would come and quickly. Unfortunately it did, bringing with it a series of unwanted visions.

I was back in the hotel again. Dad had Mark cornered and they were yelling at each other; on the verge of really fighting. Mom had come in and I was sobbing on her shoulder begging her not to let Dad take my brother away from me! I couldn't lose him again!

The scene shifted. I was seven years old and sitting with my mother; my birth mother Julia. We were in a large office and I was wearing a red dress and holding Mom's hand. There were a couple of other women and a man in the room I didn't know and I was nervous. My brother was there as well, but for some reason he wasn't sitting with us. He was sitting next to one of the women I didn't know. Mark had his head down looking at a comic book the woman had given him. As I watched he looked up at me, he was scared I could tell. I wanted to smile at him but couldn't because I was scared too.

I looked up at mom and asked her why we were here. Mom looked down at me, her crystal blue eyes were red from crying, but her long black hair, which usually was a mess, was down and had been brushed. I reached up and started playing with the ends of it like I always did when she would let me sit with her. Mom gave me a sad smile and said something about Mark and I going to live somewhere safe. I said that sounded good, when was she taking us?

At that point the man started saying something and Mom took her hand from mine so she could lean over the desk and sign some papers. When she was done she stood and leaning over hugged me tight saying that she had to go away for awhile and she would see me soon. I didn't understand I just stood there and watched her go over and hug my brother. As she stood up she turned to the woman behind the desk and I heard her say;

"You promise me their father will never be able to find them?"

The woman nodded and said something about police and an order. I wasn't paying attention as at that moment the other woman stood up and taking Mark's hand brought him over to me.

"Say good bye to Megan Mark." She said quietly.

I looked up at her and asked why. The woman looked at my mother who with a sob turned her back and walked out the door. I tried to follow but the woman caught me gently by the shoulders and told me I would be staying with some nice people for a little while because my Mom wasn't feeling right and needed time to get better. I looked at her then at Mark. The woman explained that he was going to go stay somewhere else but it wouldn't be for long, only until they found someone who could watch both of us.

Mark looked scared and confused. He was only five and didn't understand as much as I did. He came over and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and tried not to let go, but the woman put her arm between us and grabbing Mark's hand started to lead him away. Mark tried to pull away but she had a good grip on him. My brother was saying my name and crying. I looked up crying myself, the woman got down on her knees and putting her arm around me told me Mark would be fine that the two of us would be back together in no time. I sobbed and asked the woman not to take my little brother away, I loved him and he was afraid of everyone except me. She smiled sadly and told me it would be okay.

"Oh please! Please no!" I kept sobbing and suddenly the image changed again. I was no longer in the office being held by a woman I didn't know. This time it was worse much worse.

I was nine years old and I was on my stomach on the bed screaming and sobbing into a teddy bear named Roscoe who was my only friend. My foster father Frank was on top of me, not just on top of me but inside of me. Tearing into me, hurting me, everything down there was burning.

"Oh mommy!!!" I screamed even though I didn't have one.

"Megan!" Frank yelled in my ear. "If you don't shut up and be a good girl I'll put it in the other place? You want that?"

"Oh it hurts!!" I cried out. "Oh mommy please!!!"

"That's it Megan I was trying to be nice but if you want to be a bad girl you get it the other way." As I continued to scream and try to pull away I felt Frank pull his thing out of me and a second later felt him push it into the other end, the one that hurt even worse.

"NOOO!!!!" I screamed into the bear again as he pushed it all the way in. Oh it hurt so bad! Why wouldn't anyone help me?

"Mommmy!!!!"

I sat up screaming at the top of my lungs. Frank wasn't on top of me anymore I must have gotten away.

"Megan!!" It was Frank calling me from the other side of the doorway.

"Please don't hurt me!!" I screamed.

"Megan open the door!"

Frank was banging on the bathroom door, he was going to get in and hurt me again. I jumped up out of the bed in panic I had to run. I screamed as another bang came from the door and Frank called my name again. There was another door! I could get out. I had just started for the door when with a tremendous crash the bathroom door caved in and Frank came though.

"Megan come here!"

"No you won't hurt me again!!"

Reaching down I grabbed the lamp and threw it at Frank then ran for the door.

"Fuck!!" Frank yelled as I heard the lamp hit the floor and shatter.

I was almost to the door; a couple of more steps.

"Megan!" Frank grabbed me from behind and started to pull me back.

"Get off of me!!" I screamed.

Franks arm was around my shoulders. Darting my head forward I bit into it and as he cried out and let go I threw my elbow back feeling it connect. I started forward again and once again was grabbed from behind but this time around my waist. As I started screaming and kicking I felt myself lifted off my feet and saw I was being carried back to the bed. I wailed in fear he was going to hurt me again! Frank tossed me onto the bed and when I started to get up he wrapped his arms around me, this time from the front and started talking into my ear, but this time he sounded different and he didn't smell like beer, he was saying my name over and over.

"Megan, please it's me, it's Mark calm down sis please!"

Mark.

"Oh my god!" I cried out allowing myself to collapse into my brother's arms.

"Megan are you okay?"

I knew where I was now. I recognized my bed and of course my brother holding me. Even with that I couldn't stop sobbing. My breath was coming in ragged gasps and Mark who had let go of my arms had put my head on his shoulder and was rubbing my back. As I put my head up to try to catch a breath I moaned out;

"Oh god Mark,"

My brother's arm was bleeding badly where I had bit him.

"Shhh." Mark whispered putting my head back on his shoulder. "It's okay Meg no one's ever going to hurt you again."

"Mark I don't know what's wrong with me! I.. ohhh" I moaned and started sobbing again.

My stomach was in knots and my head pounding. I couldn't stop crying or shaking. I just kept thinking that this was the dream; that any minute now I would be back on that bed being torn apart from the inside. I heard a pounding and realized it wasn't inside my head it was someone running up the stairs.

"Megan!" I heard Dad yell.

A second later Dad came into the room so fast he all but crashed through the door.

"Megan are you all right?" He hit the light switch and I heard him say; "Jesus."

At that I slowly lifted my head and looked at the room. The bathroom door was lying in three pieces on the floor and there was broken glass all over the floor from the lamp.

"Honey are you okay?" Dad repeated.

I couldn't answer I just whimpered and put my head back down.

"Mark what the hell happened?"

"She woke up screaming." Mark said quietly.

Dad came over and reaching went to take me in his arms.

"No please don't take me away!" I cried out irrationally.

Dad looked upset and I heard Mark tell him;

"She's not right Doug I'm not even sure she's completely awake."

"I.." Dad started then exclaimed; "What the hell happened to your arm?"

"She bit me."

"Megan honey." Dad said softly and reaching out touched my arm.

I looked up at him and I could see the pain in his eyes from seeing me like this. I wanted to reach out to him but was afraid to let go of Mark. Just then Mom came running in her face white;

"Megan what happened?"

"I... I had a bad dream." I choked out.

"Mark your arm." Mom said.

"I'm okay it's not that bad."

Mom came over and kneeling in front of me put her arms out to me. Once again I wanted to go, but I knew Mark could protect me and didn't want to leave.

"Mark let her go to her mother." Dad said softly.

"I'm not holding her back Doug." Mark replied.

He had spoken calmly but I felt his arms tense up.

"Doug it's okay." Mom said.

As she spoke she reached up and started running her fingers through my hair.

"It's okay honey everyone here loves you. No one's going to hurt you." She whispered.

"Mark, move." Dad said firmer this time. "You're not supposed to be in here, in the ..."

"Oh for Christ's sake Doug!" Mark snapped. "Look at her! What was I supposed to do, let her scream until you got here?"

"You didn't have to break the damn door Mark, how many times did you hit the friggin thing?"

"Once." Mark said quietly and in that tone that he had been using a lot lately as if it was a challenge.

"Doug please!" Mom yelled.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh god," I sobbed. "Please don't fight anymore! Please daddy!"

I started crying again on Mark's shoulder and as I did he hugged me closer wrapped both of his arms around me tightly. Mom reached around and put her arms around me as well, I turned my head to see she was crying. "It's okay baby." She whispered.

I looked at my father who was standing there looking helpless. He knew he shouldn't have snapped at Mark, he just didn't know what else to do. As my sobs finally started to recede I noticed my father was staring at something. He looked back at me briefly, no he was looking at Mark then his head turned again.

Putting my head up so that my chin was resting on Mark's shoulder I could see the direction my father was looking. He was staring at the painting. As I watched Dad looked again at the painting of my brother and I surrounded by monsters then slowly looked back at the two of us. It hit me suddenly that Mark and I were in the same exact position as the way I had portrayed us; my head on his shoulder and he trying to shield me with his body.

At that moment something came over me. As upset as I was I felt my head clear and in that instant I saw the way to help my brother. I closed my eyes and took a long deep breath. I felt myself calming down, but at the same time held onto the vision of that horrible dream I would need to be both emotional and calculating at the same time. In order to save my brother I would have to play with my father's emotions.

Pulling away from Mark I looked into his eyes. He was scared not of anything going on with my father I'm sure, but for me. I had never gotten this way in front of him, for that matter I hadn't gotten like this since I had first come to live here. I wanted to tell him I was okay now but couldn't, it would throw off what I was going to do. As I moved back Mark kept his hands on my shoulders as if afraid to completely let me go. I turned to the side to see mom looking at me, her eyes moist with concern.

She put her arms out to me, I hugged her briefly, then making my play turned towards my father who was still looking at the painting and putting my arms out whispered;

"Daddy?"

My father came over and getting down on his knees hugged me tight.

"Megan honey it'll be okay."

"Daddy I need you." I said softly in his ear.

"You have me honey," He answered. I could hear his voice beginning to break. My father was a tough bastard until his little girl cried. "You'll always have me."

"Mark, why don't you let me take care of your arm?" Mom asked.

I looked over my father's shoulder at my brother who was watching me in my father's arms. He had an odd look on his face, was he jealous? Dad was holding me and my back was to mom as Mark continued to stare at me I winked. Mark's eyes narrowed then standing up he nodded to my mother. As he walked past Dad looked up at him and said quietly;

"Thank you for helping her Mark." Oh perfect I thought!

"Yeah whatever." Mark muttered shaking his head. Okay not so perfect on my brother's part.

Dad didn't respond; at this point his focus was on me. I had relaxed completely into his arms just like I had when I was little. I heard Mom tell Dad she would be with Mark in the kitchen if we needed her. I waited until they left then still speaking in my father's ear said;

"I feel better now."

"What happened Megan?"

"I dreamt of Frank dad, it was a bad one."

"Frank's gone hon, he died in prison three years ago remember?"

I did, Dad had showed me the obituary. Frank had died of a heart attack three months before he had been eligible for parole. Had he ever been set free I would have never slept again.

"I know I just..." I stopped and went for it. "Daddy can I talk to you?"

"Of course honey always."

"Can we maybe talk down in your den? I don't want to be in here right now."

Dad said of course and standing up pulled me to my feet hugging me again. I went into the bathroom and washed my face as I came out dad was leaning the pieces of the broken door against the wall.

"Once," He muttered shaking his head. "Kid's a friggin beast."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,009 Followers