Siblings with Benefits Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,817 Followers

When Jim came to collect me to go out I told him that I felt like shit and tried to get out of it. The clients, high rolling red necks based out of Texas who were now doing business on the east coast, had come to Jim's firm specifically to do business with me. They, like many others since the Winthrop trial, were dying to give their contracts to Mark Phillips, the only attorney to ever defeat Reggie McAllister. In that, the Carson case was everything I had wanted it to be. Clients were flocking to the firm in droves and all asking for me. It had been part of the reason I had refused payment from Alicia and her father, I was going to make a fortune off of her case, I got to look selfless and be selfish at the same time.

There were far too many clients for me to take on myself, but Jim always had their initial consultation with me. I would then turn them over to one of our other very capable attorneys with the promise that I would be overseeing their work personally. Jim had fucked me on this, as he knew that if my name was to be attached to it, even in a small way, that I would in fact keep following up on some of the other attorney's work. I suppose I couldn't complain too much. The other thing that came out of the Carson Trial was a slew of job offers from all over the country, I had no desire to move, but admittedly some of the numbers were staggering. Jim was no fool and offered me a small commission on every client that came in specifically asking for me, as well as a ten thousand dollar bonus.

So after work I found myself standing there in the Foxy Lady shaking my head at the pathetic behavior of the men around me. The common misconception of strip clubs is that it is degrading to women. That could not be further from the truth, it was the men who degraded themselves. Wealthy men in five hundred dollar suits, all but drooling over a set of tits and paying thirty dollars to have a girl squirm on their lap for a three minute song. Speaking of losers, Jim had spent a fortune buying the rednecks rounds of drinks and several special dances, including the famous 'shower' with one of the girls. My OCD plagued brain had the tab at close to a thousand dollars and I had not done anything but drink and slip a few dollars to a couple of the girls working the floor.

That ended up changing, however as the rednecks apparently complained to Jim, that I was not living up to my bad boy reputation. Jim asked me what the hell was wrong and all but begged me to 'participate' as he called it. By then I had already done close to a dozen shots and had a half a dozen Heinekens. I told Jim I was his main attraction, but not a show pony and to leave me the hell alone. Jim had backed off but one of the cowboy boot, belt buckle wearing idiots, asked me if I were all show and no go. I still wanted to let it go, but The Voice kicked in.

"Let's go Mark, let's show them why every woman wants us and every man wants to be us."

Yeah, everyone wants to be a schizophrenic, Satanist with insomnia who's in love with his sister who's in love with a woman. However, seeing the smirk on the rednecks face I decided it was time for a show. The Foxy Lady was a high end establishment, there were no cameras allowed, and all the girls were clean and beautiful. If they had any habits they were quickly fired, as my sister had found out several years ago. There was also no back room prostitution, although I am sure some of the girls made after work appointments and many had met some sugar daddies through here. I was also sure that it was no hundred dollar quickies they were selling, but more like thousand dollar nights. Once again quite unlike the dumps my sister had stripped in.

Pushing those depressing thoughts aside I walked through the club until I found Tim, the manager. I had been coming here for years and at one point before the Max trial, had even bounced here. I made some small talk then asked for some leeway with a couple of the dancers, told him I needed to show off a bit. He hesitated for a minute, as the club had very tight policies about anyone touching the dancers, but caved when I mentioned how much Jim spent here not just tonight, but over the course of a year. Tim followed me back to the VIP room where I pointed out a tall gorgeous blond who was walking around working the crowd. As I ordered another shot I watched him go talk to the three bouncers in the room.

After getting my shot I walked over to Jim and his clients and told them to watch how it's done. Strolling over to the edge of the stage I watched as a very pretty petite black woman finished stripping and left the stage. Tim hopped up on stage and said that 'Vixen' had received an invitation for a very special dance. The crowd cheered as she sauntered up on stage and one of the bouncers put a chair down for her. I did my shot, put the glass down and began unbuttoning the red shirt I was wearing. Vixen was wearing only a thong and stilettos and the crowd roared as she gave a couple of turns around the pole and going to the edge of the stage shook her tits for them. Tim called for the special guest to come claim his dance, and as Nine Inch Nails' Closer began playing I hopped up on the stage, walking over to the chair.

Vixen immediately strutted over to me and went to push me down into the chair. Grabbing her around the waist I pulled her close and began slowly swaying with her. She looked nervously over to the bouncer at the edge of the stage, who gave her a thumbs up. Vixen smiled and spinning placed her ass against my crotch grinding on me as I held her around the waist. Turning her back to face me I put her hands on my shoulders and tugged. Getting my meaning Vixen slowly slid my shirt down off my shoulders. I smiled as her eyes widened at my tats, and she let out a gasp as she squeezed the rock hard muscles in my arms. I was still wearing a tank top underneath and she went to grab the bottom of it.

I quickly spun her around and sat her down on the chair. Turning away from her I took three quick steps and throwing myself in the air, caught the pole and spun myself around on it as easily as any of the strippers did. I saw that a couple of the other girls in the room had come over to watch, for that matter the entire room was watching. I dropped then, threw myself around the pole again, but this time wrapped my powerful thighs around it. Letting it go, I let my body drop so I was upside down on it. As I let my hands touched the floor I saw the two Texans clapping. Jim however did not look amused, and made a throat slitting gesture for me to knock it off.

"You asked for it!"

Bracing my hands on the floor, I let my legs drop. As soon as they hit the floor I crouched, then leaping as high as I could, executed a flying spin kick. Landing, I spun in a circle pulling my tank top off as I did. I tossed it to the side, and then as she had done, strutted over to Vixen who was watching me with a mixture of amusement and desire. Standing in front of her I put my hands over my head and swung my hips suggestively in her face. Dropping my hands from my head, I made a show of flexing and heard several whistles from the girls.

"Oh goddamn!!" Vixen gasped in front of me.

I stepped up and straddling her legs, put my hands on her shoulders. I began swaying to the grinding beat of the song, and Vixen whistled as she started running her hands down my hard flat chest and perfect six pack stomach. Stepping back I pulled her up and the crowd whooped as she immediately pressed herself against me, sliding her tits across my chest. Grabbing her hips I lifted her up to my shoulders. Vixen took the hint throwing her legs up onto my shoulders. Digging my fingers into her hips, and muscles bulging, I lifted her up over my head. I locked my arms then lifted her three more times before putting her down.

She spun back into me, once again placing her ass against me. She gasped as at this point my cock was hard and she could feel it pressing into her. She reached back between us, and giving it a squeeze whispered over her shoulder;

"Oh honey, tell me you're free tonight!"

"Get your cute little dark friend up here and we'll see." I lied to her. Last thing I needed was....

"Fun, heaven forbid!!"

Ignoring The Voice I steered us toward the edge of the stage where Tim was standing. Vixen called out 'Sable' and the small black dancer hopped back up on stage. I turned away from Vixen, and found myself facing Sable who, with a great sense of showmanship, had already dropped down to her knees. Stepping in front of her I started grinding my hips as she pressed her face against my crotch while wrapping her arms around my thighs. Like Vixen she gasped as she felt it press against her cheek.

"Holy shit, is that thing real?"

"Maybe you can find out." I told her as I hauled her up to her feet.

I spun her so that I was now grinding on her ass. Sable grabbed my hands and placing them over her small but perfect tits held them there as she shoved her cute little ass back into me. Behind me Vixen wrapped her arms around my waist, sliding her hands up between my chest and Sable'sback. I turned to see the rednecks staring at me, naked jealousy on their face as I was sandwiched between two gorgeous, all but naked women.

"See not so bad being us!"The Voice cheered. "And we can get them both!! I want the black one's ass!!"

As the song was beginning to die down I heard my name called. Turning my head I saw the bouncer hop up onto the stage and hand me a bottle of Jack Daniels. Taking it, I put it in front of Sables mouth. As she titled her head back, I put it to her lips, letting her take a couple of swallows. As the crowd whistled again, I reached back over my shoulder with the bottle and felt Vixen guide it to her mouth. When she pushed it back I brought the bottle up to my face, but hesitated. There was a pause then the crowd, led by the Texans, began chanting;

"Chug, chug, chug,"

Mark be careful! We've had.... Or don't"

Putting the bottle to my lips, I tilted it back and took several long swallows. The whiskey burned down my throat as I chugged. Figuring each swallow was a shot I took six before pulling it away. My head swam and I leaned forward into the girl in front of me so I wouldn't lose my balance. The song ended, and extricating myself from the girls, I stepped back from them. Removing the money clip from my pocket I peeled off two fifties.

"Seems like a sin, getting paid for that!" Vixen said as she let me slip one of the fifties into her thong.

"My pleasure." I winked.

Turning, I slipped the other fifty into Sable's pink thong and was ready to grab my shirt when she smiled and asked;

"Seriously, is that thing fucking real? I want you to prove it to me later!"

I looked around to see everyone still staring at us and smirked.

"Why wait?"

Stepping back I quickly unzipped my slacks.

"Mark, don't do it!!" I heard Jim yell.

"Oh fucking do it!"The Voice laughed.

With no hesitation I reached in and whipped out my fully hard cock.

"Oh my god!!" Vixen gasped.

"Holy Christ, look at that thing." Sable added.

As the women gasped I couldn't help but notice the men fall silent. Quickly putting my hands over my head I swayed my hips a couple of times shaking my cock in front of the girls before quickly tucking it away. Walking past the stunned girls, I picked up my shirts and slipping them on hopped off the stage. I slowly walked through a crowd of idiots who clapped my shoulders and offered me drinks. I would have liked to be moving quicker, but that had been a lot of booze even for me. I reached Jim to see him shaking his head.

"Are you fucking nuts?" he demanded

"Funny you should ask!"

"You wanted the bad boy attorney!" I told him smiling.

"God damn boy!" One of the Texans exclaimed whacking my back. "That was some crazy shit!"

The other laughed and asked;

"Hey, can you get them to come party with us?"

"Sorry," I said shaking my head. "They want a big dick not a big hick."

"Mark!" Jim snapped, throwing his elbow into my side.

"Hey that's all right Jimmy boy!" The other laughed. "Love a guy who says his piece."

Now it was his turn to hit my arm.

"In a minute we're going to start hitting back." The Voice muttered.

"Mark!"

I turned to see Tim coming up to me.

"What the hell's wrong with you? There are laws against whipping it out!" He threw his hands up disgustedly. "Even the male strippers have to keep it in their g-strings when they perform here. What does that tell you?"

I smirked.

"Are you offering me a job Tim?"

"No, I'm telling you I have to throw you out or it looks like I don't follow the rules." He shook his head disgustedly. "Don't know why I trusted you. Hell Mark, you want to grind your ass and whip your cock out to the girls, go to one of those flea bags!"

"Yeah like the ones dear old sis worked at!"

"Fuck you."

"What!?!" Tim asked.

"You said that dummy" The Voice giggled.

"Listen Tim, he's a little drunk," Jim began. "And let's face it; he didn't whip it out until your guy passed him an entire bottle." He shrugged. "I mean who's to say if he would have done that. Actually, he was already drunk, so by your guy pushing more at him you may in fact be liable..."

"Fucking lawyers!" Tim snapped. "Just go home, I'm not saying don't come back, but get you asses out of here tonight!"

By that time I had already started walking out, stopping only long enough for Vixen to catch up and hand me a napkin with her number written in lipstick on it. Leaving the club I leaned against the wall and pulled out the pack of cigarettes I had bought on the way to the club. I had quit smoking three years ago, but had picked up a pack at The Voice's urging to settle my nerves. I lit one and looked over at Jim and the Texans as they came out. I figured the night was over and should have been, but the Texans were pissed because it was 'only' twelve thirty and they wanted to see more girls. By this point Jim looked exhausted and pretty well on his way to drunk himself, but in typical kiss ass fashion, said we could go to Eros the new club that opened last month. So off we went.

Unlike inside the FoxyLady, Jim was smart enough to leave me to my own devices and I wandered the club aimlessly, nursing a Jack and Coke while waiting for closing time so the night could end and I could pass out. The club was theme oriented, each room representing a different fantasy. I had passed the Dante's Inferno room twice refusing to enter it out of General Principles. Half an hour before closing Jim and the Hee Haw rejects caught up with me and said they wanted to go in there before the place shut down. I rolled my eyes as Jim said he figured I would have gone right in. With a sigh, I followed them, shaking my head as I walked into exactly what I was expecting.

The room had been cleverly painted red with fake torches along the walls. The topless girls who were carrying the drink trays were also dressed in the stereo typical red with cute little devil horns and flexible pointed tales that ended in a rubber point. As I bought a shot from one of them I idly envisioned shoving the rubber point into her ass while I fucked her doggy style.

"That's my boy!"

I turned away from the girl and wandered past the three small stages only giving the dancers a passing glance. I looked down at the Black Movado watch that Megan had bought me for my birthday last year and...

"You mean the one she replaced?"

Again fuck you.

Seeing it was only fifteen minutes until closing I turned and walked back towards the entrance of the Inferno room. I passed the main stage and noticing there was a pretty good crowd stopped to take a quick look at the dancer. I saw her from behind as she was facing the opposite side of the stage. She was tall, on the thinner side, with long black hair cascading down to the middle of her back, and a ghostly white complexion that caused me to stop and linger. Her dance was most likely close to over as she was wearing only a pair of knee high black boots and a crimson red thong that showed off a small but perfect little heart shaped ass. The guys on the other side clapped and whistled as I saw her open her arms and her red bra go flying off to the side.

I began to turn away, when at that moment the girl spun to face my side of the stage. I stopped cold and my eyes widened as I saw her from the front. For a heart stopping second I swore I was looking at my sister. I was standing only a few feet from the stage and as she worked her way over to the edge I could clearly see her features. Like my sister, the girl was beautiful, with that ivory complexion, full lips and from where I was standing she even appeared to have the same eerie light blue eyes. As she tossed her arms over her head I shook my head as even her tits were just like my sisters; small but beautifully shaped with nipples so pink they were barely visible. The only difference in a quick glance was that both of her arms were covered with enormous tattoos.

I stood transfixed as she worked her way around the stage shaking her perfect little tits and ass. I blinked as for an instant as she became Megan, spinning and strutting on the stage of the Wolves Den where I had seen her dance before catching her in the back room. I felt my heartbeat pick up and became aware of a stirring between my legs. I wanted her.

"Umm that may not be a good idea Mark."

You wanted fun.

"We're trying to forget big sis," it paused then added; "call the blond she's the exact opposite, or go back and find that sweet little piece of brown sugar! Been awhile since we had any dark meat and... Mark?"

The girl had finished her show and was exiting the stage on the other side. Normally they would wander through the crowd looking to give lap dances, but the place was closing soon. I quickly made my way around the stage, and seeing she was standing there talking to one of the waitresses figured she wasn't bothering working the crowd. I was within a few feet of her when I walked into Jim.

"Hey Mark we're leaving."

"Bye." I said simply, trying to move past him.

"Well we're in two cars but I figured you could take them back to the..."

"Guess again Jim." I told him. "You take Dee and Dumb home I'm busy."

Jim turned behind him to look at the girl who, now to my dismay, was talking to a tall black man in an expensive suit. The way things worked in club like this was to catch the girls at closing and offer them some reimbursement for a private show so to speak. I needed to get over there.

"Come on Mark, Charlotte..."

"Oh fuck you Jim, you haven't fucked your wife in a month don't tell me you are tonight."

Without waiting for a response I walked past Jim, and up to the girl who was listening to the guy. I could see in his body language he was trying to impress. On her end however, she seemed to only be half listening and then began shaking her head. With no hesitation I placed myself between them.

"I love that look." I told her.

"They all do baby," She said in a smoky voice, then smiling she presented her small tits to me and said, "Why don't you show me some appreciation."

Taking a twenty from my pocket I slid it into her thong.

"Well you must really like them." She said giving me a sultry smile.

. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out the cigarettes and offered her one. She shook her head so I lit it for myself and started to speak when I felt a tug on my arm.

"Excuse me but I was talking to her first."

The girl rolled her eyes and turning away from us, sauntered up to a couple of more guys, looking to get some last minute cash. I started to follow her when the tug on my arm became a pull hard enough to turn me sideways.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,817 Followers
123456...8