Siblings with Benefits Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,236 Followers

"I said I was here first."

Facing the guy I noticed he was at least six inches taller than me and from the way the suit spread across his shoulders and chest his bulk did not consist of fat.

"Key word there is was." I said calmly.

"No the word is am. Now, I think you need to move after all..." He smiled down at me. "You're wasting your time; you know what they say about once a girl goes..."

"I do know." I nodded. "Once they go black we don't want them back. Now go find some other white girl to turn into trash, or better yet fuck one of your own." I smiled nastily. "Boy."

"What the hell did you just say?" he asked his eyes bulging dangerously.

"I said," As I made eye contact with him. "Fuck off."

As he stared I brought my left hand up and slowly ground the cigarette out into my palm. A little help I thought.

"Allow me."

Still staring into his eyes, I felt that familiar burning sensation behind my eyes and knew they were changing colors. The man's eyes widened as I felt my eyes change again.

"Now." I added.

"Yeah, uh, whatever. I don't need any shit over some stripper."

I watched to make sure he walked away before turning. Seeing the girl over near the stage, sliding a short black top over her beautiful tits, I walked over to her, flashing a perfect smile.

"So, quitting time?" I winked. "Or is the night just beginning?"

"Little of both." She said giving me her own practiced smile. "Night's still young enough to play but work is over."

"Looking for a playmate?"

She gave me a smirk.

"If you want some paid company better catch one of the others. I'm not for sale."

"Well that's perfect," I told her nodding. "Because I don't pay for it."

Taking a moment to look me up and down she nodded.

"Well I can see why you wouldn't have to."

"So what do you say?" I asked. "There are a couple of places open for another hour, we could..."

"No offense hon," she began. "But A, not too much into older guys and B," She gave me a nasty smirk that caused my cock to stir even more. "I'm a pretty wild ride and you look a little too pretty for me."

Glancing down at the winged demon tattoo that took up her left arm from the elbow I said; "I can see that."

"Yeah well, I'm going to get going."

As she spoke I had been unbuttoning my shirt, and un-tucking it said.

"I'm only pretty on the outside honey; trust me I'm more your type then you think."

I slid the shirt off letting her take in my enormous tattoos.

"I'd show you my back, but the bouncers will get pissy if I start stripping." I told her with a smirk.

"Think we just learned that one."

As her eyes took in my tats and arms, I took the time to stare at her face. It was uncanny, she could be Megan's sister, maybe not now but certainly back when she was at that age. I watched as her incredible eyes wandered across my chest and narrowed in thought.

"So what do you say there...," I trailed off.

"Hmmm?" She looked up from studying my body. "Oh," she smiled. "I'm Tabitha."

I pointed at the huge tattoo of a witch on her right arm.

"Yeah okay, not your stage name, your real name."

"That is my real name." She cocked her head at me.

"And what's yours?"

"Lucifer." I spread my arms. "At your service."

"Wouldn't be the first devil I've danced with." She said smirking. "Great detail on the tats by the way. What's on your back?"

"Only one way to find out."

"Fair enough," She shrugged. "Thing is there ummm Lucifer."

"Sometimes I go by Nicholas Scratch." I said grinning.

"Okay Mr. Scratch." She rolled her eyes," Anyway just 'cause you got some nice artwork don't mean you could take what I .... Hey!"

Reaching out, I caught her right hand in my own. Reaching up I pressed her hand against the top of my shoulder. Placing my fingers directly behind hers I pushed them hard into my skin.

"What are you...?"

Forcing her fingers deeper into me, I slowly an inch at a time, my eyes never leaving hers, dragged her nails down my arm. Her eyes widened as she broke contact to look down at my arm. Following her gaze I saw four long red lines down my arm two of which were beginning to bleed. Her eyes met mine once more, and with a smile I allowed The Voice to do its thing to my eyes.

"Care to dance with this devil?" I asked softly.

"You..." Her eyes narrowed. "Do that again."

"Nope," I said grinning as I let her hand go. "Next time you see it is in my bedroom and you won't be standing when you look into my eyes."

"Is that so?"

She shook her head, then getting a sly smile on her face said softly "If you want to really depress me, you'll understand what I'm saying."

She had spoken in Latin and screwed it up. I laughed at her.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Well because," I began in Latin. "I believe you were hoping I wouldimpress you my dear not depressyou."

"Damn!" She exclaimed "Don't I look like an idiot!"

As she said it however, she had burst out laughing and I smiled as it was a surprisingly pleasant one. She also gave me a real smile, and although not lopsided like Megan's was very much like hers. It was the type that made you want to smile back which I did.

"It's okay, it's tricky." I told her, then with a wink added. "I have a knack for tongues."

"I bet you do!" she said still smiling. "Bet you have a knack for a lot of things."

We both looked up as the lights flickered and an announcement came over the speakers that the club was closing.

"Well I'll admit it." She told me, "You have me intrigued. I'll meet you around front after I change"

"Sounds good to me." I told her. "I think you'll love my bedroom."

"I think I will too. She started to turn then looking back at me gave me another huge smile.

"It's Dawn, by the way."

"Mark." I said as taking her hand, I brought it to my lips. "A pleasure to meet you."

"Not if you're lucky." she told me with a wink.

I opened my eyes as I realized that the night ended there for me. I closed them and tried once more to see into the murk of the rest of the night. I caught a brief glimpse of driving the firebird around the Thurber Avenue curve, one handed, with Dawn's hand pumping my cock while my hand was up her skirt. After that there was nothing.

"Wanna see the highlights?"

Without waiting for an answer a series of wild images flashed across my mind's eye. I was kneeling naked on my bed, hands cuffed behind my head. Standing at the foot of the bed Dawn, dressed only in the knee high boots, was expertly cracking the whip across my back. Next I was chained to the bed with the manacles as Dawn straddled my face and demanded that I make her cum. The following image was of Dawn chained to the bed spread eagled. I was straddling her head and viciously face fucking her. While pounding her face, I had a magic wand pressed to her clit and I could hear her gurgling and screaming around my cock as her body writhed and came while I raped her throat. The visions kept coming. Me sitting on the edge of the bed while Dawn sat astride me bucking wildly and raking her nails up and down my back. Dawn on her knees, her hands now cuffed behind her, as I fucked the shit out of her doggy style. This image stuck around as, slipping the wand between her legs, I removed my cock from her pussy and drove it into her ass.

I watched in the mirror as within moments Dawn's face contorted into that incredible mix of pain and pleasure that I lived to see. Even as the visions flew before me I was thinking of Megan, it really seemed to be my sister screaming and squirming beneath me, clawing and biting me. Dawn even screamed like her as she came. Another image flashed across of me spraying cum into Dawns face as her hands were chained to the bedpost. There was one last image of Dawn riding me while I had my thumb pressed to her clit as she held the wand to my balls, telling me that if I came before her we would have to start over.

Damn, I thought as they faded, no wonder I'm tired.

"Yup, oh by the way Mark, I left one thing out." It laughed. "Figured it would be more fun if you find out yourself."

What are you...

"Hmmm, damn what a night."

I opened my eyes to see that Dawn had slid her arm under her face and was resting her chin on it as she looked at me. Our eyes were less than a foot apart and I found I was having a hard time convincing myself that this was not my sister, and that this was my bed in the here and now, not her bed at the folk's house.

"Hope I lived up to expectations." I said softly.

"Oh baby, that and more!" Dawn said smiling. "Hell I even learned a new little game last night!"

What?

"Oh I'm pretty sure you'll find out."

Rather than answer I simply gave her a tired smile. I became aware of her hard nipples pressing into my chest and of her warm leg nestled between mine. Despite how exhausted I was I could feel my cock stirring against that leg.

"You really do have beautiful eyes." She said.

"As do you." I told her. "They match the rest of you."

"Aren't you sweet!"

"You really are beautiful M...Dawn." I caught myself quickly, hoping she didn't catch it.

"And you're a lot nicer than you seem." She let out a little giggle. "I would have never pegged you for someone who likes to cuddle."

I frowned not liking the way she seemed to be mocking me. On the other hand she had begun to slide her leg up and down, rubbing it along the length of my cock. I felt myself growing hard and could tell by the look in her eyes she could as well.

"Damn the little wild cat wants more!"

"Mind your tongue, Dawn." I said quietly.

"Awww, you mad" She said giving me a perfect Megan pout. "It's not nice to be mad at your big sister, now is it little brother?"

"What did you say?"

"Oh this is going to be good!" The Voice exclaimed.

Dawn gave me a cute little smile as she brought her hand up, teasing her long nails down my cheek.

"What? You don't remember our little game last night?" She laughed. "Tell you what Mark, I am no stranger to kinky but when you told me to call you little brother that was a new one!"

Why the hell didn't you stop me? I demanded.

"Oh what fun would that have been?" it sighed, "Told you that you ended up pathetic last night"

"Yeah well that was last night." I told her as I slid my hand along the soft smooth skin of her back and up through her hair.

"Hmmm, that feels nice." She murmured. "I'll admit it was a little weird at first, but when you started calling me your nasty big sister, it was pretty damn hot!"

Dawn slid further down and I could now feel her smooth and already wet pussy rubbing along my thigh. Dawn made a soft sound of pleasure as well and propping herself up on her elbow, started to sway, rubbing her nipples lightly across my chest. I started breathing heavier as I stared at those perfect tits while imaging her equally pink pussy that was currently grinding into my leg.

"So you want to play or," She smirked, "You want to hold me some more? I... ow!!"

Dawn yelped as I tightened my hand, grabbing a fist full of her hair.

"The only holding, I'll be doing is the sides of your head while you suck my cock slut." I told her pushing hard on her shoulder.

"Slut?" Dawn asked raising her eyebrows. "Well if that's what you want fine," She gave me a wink. "I was hoping to play the other game though."

As she spoke she slid the rest of the way down until she was lying between my thighs. Grabbing my now fully erect cock, Dawn started stroking it as she rubbed it across her face.

"Please Mark?" She asked pouting again. "Please let your horny big sister, suck her little brother's huge cock."

I swallowed hard and my hips twitched as Dawn flicked her tongue across the sensitive head of my cock. I closed my eyes,telling myself this wasn't my sister and not to play this game. If she found out who I was and this got out there could be hell to pay.

"You're right Mark, I let it go last night because you wanted to and we could always say we were drunk, you do it now and..."

"Well?" Dawn asked as she held my cock within an inch of her luscious full lips. "I'm not sucking until you tell me what you want."

"I..." I smiled. "I want my nasty big sister to suck my cock."

"Whatever you want little brother." Dawn said sweetly.

"Have I used the word pathetic lately? I think I need to replace it with fucking stupid!"

I paid it no attention as my complete focus was on watching Dawn wrap her perfect lips around the tip of my cock. Sucking gently, she began swirling her tongue around the head while her fingers encircled my shaft, slowly stroking it.

"Oh that's nice." I told her.

"Yeah?" She asked removing my cock from between her lips. "You like it when your big sis blows you?"

"Love it," I whispered, I blinked as for a moment as Dawn's naked body became Megan's wearing just the little black and red panties she had seduced me in. "I love when my sister sucks my dick."

"Good thing, because she loves sucking it."

Propping herself up on her elbows, Dawn brought her mouth down onto my cock taking it about two thirds of the way down. Looking me in the eye she started bobbing her head, moaning each time she sucked me down into her warm wet mouth. I moaned as well, as I could feel her soft tongue sliding along my shaft as she blew me. Reaching down, I gathered her hair in my left hand so I could watch the show. I slid my right down between us, finding her small but firm left tit. I felt Dawn tense up, as this was the nipple I had bitten last night. A moment later she groaned around my cock as I lightly teased her hard pink nipple. I didn't want to be rough this morning I wanted to enjoy my...

"Your what Mark? Your sister?" The Voice paused. "Really Mark, you've barely slept, you're still drunk, this is not good at all!"

Neither is being schizophrenic, should I get the meds?

"Point taken, enjoy your nasty big sister, just watch the name!"

With a contented sigh I let my head lay back on the pillow, and smiled up at the site of Dawn's long white body lying between my legs. Her legs were bent at the knees and I found myself staring at the soles of her pretty little feet. Maybe I would cum there, have her cup them for me. I let my gaze wander up to her small tight ass, and moaned as I saw she was bucking her hips, grinding her pussy into the bed as she continued to suck me off. Letting go of her hair I reached down to begin fondling her other tit. Dawn moaned her appreciation as I rolled both of her nipples between my fingers.

"Yeah you like your little brother playing with your pretty little titties?"

"Hmm-mm."

I started to tell her to slide on up so she could ride me, but stopped as opening her mouth wide, Dawn began to slowly take my cock all the way down. I let out a gasp at the gurgling noises she began making as she forced it down her throat, choking herself on it. The gasp was followed by a moan, as reaching the bottom I felt her tongue touch the edge of my balls. Better than that was the way she groaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as her throat wasstuffed with my dripping prick.

"Oh you nasty girl." I whispered. "Look at you... oh damn!"

Placing her hands on my thighs, Dawn pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, and began driving her mouth up and down my cock. I lied there gasping and moaning as Dawn slid her soft lips all the way to the tip of my cock before slamming it back down her throat to the point her lower lip was hitting my balls. I squeezed her nipples harder causing her to squeal around my cock. I felt not only my heart began to pound, but my thighs start to tremble as Dawn's eyes never left mine while devouring my huge dick. By rights, between the God knows how many times I'd fucked last night and the alcohol still in my system, I should have been nowhere near cumming. But watching Dawn suck my cock like it was a sporting event, and envisioning her as Megan had me damn close.

"Yeah, you like that Dawn?" I gasped out. "You like sucking off your little brother?"

"Hmm-mmm!!!" She groaned around my cock.

"Oh you are a nasty big sister aren't you?"

I swallowed hard as my eyes blurred and she really did appear to be Megan, sucking me off so I could last awhile when I fucked her for the first time. Blinking, I came back to the present in time for Dawn to pop my cock from her mouth and pant out;

"Oh please little brother; oh please give it to me!" She gave me a wicked smile. "Your big sister loves when you cum in her mouth!"

As soon as she finished she went back to sucking me with a vengeance. I felt my hips begin to thrust into her each time she buried my cock into her wide stretched mouth. Sliding up higher on her knees, Dawn slid her hands up from my thighs up to my chest where she gave each of my nipples a savage twist. I cried out, as the pain in my chest mixed with the sensation of Dawn once again burying my cock to the hilt in her mouth, caused me to explode.

Dawn squealed around my cock, as I painted the back of her throat with my hot cum. Once again I would have thought last night would have affected me, but instead it seemed like I was cumming as much if not more than ever. Dawn was whimpering and making those incredible gurgling noises as I continued to spray my sticky cum down her throat.

I gasped then, as Dawn gave just the tip a hard suck, and let out that soft whimper that only my sister could get me to make.

"She isn't your... oh look at that!" The Voice exclaimed.

I stared wide eyed as Dawn removed my cock from her lips, winked, then opening her mouth, let my cum drool back out all over my cock. Pausing to let me watch it drip off of her tongue and down my shaft, Dawn lowered her head and proceeded to lick my cock clean.

"What?" She asked as she licked her lips. "Doesn't a good big sister always clean up after her little brother?"

"Oh you are such a good big sister." I said softly.

"Yeah? You like that show little brother, like watching in your mirror?"

"Oh yeah."

"Good, because now it's your turn little brother."

Bracing her hands on my chest, Dawn drew her knees up, then standing, took a couple of surprisingly steady steps across the mattress until her feet were on either side of my head.

"Time to lick your sister's pussy little brother!" She exclaimed,lowering herself until her ass was resting on my chest.

Lying back across my body, Dawn braced herself with her hands on my knees, pushing herself up until her pussy was directly in my face. I inhaled deeply, taking in her musky scent. I could smell myself as well, and knew that I had cum inside of her at some point last night. Well of course I had, my sister loved it when her little brother came inside of her. Teasingly, I stuck my tongue out until it was barely touching her swollen clit, watching in the mirror as I did. I noticed her beautiful feet next to my face, and turning my head licked the side of her right foot.

"Oh you like feet do you?"

"I love my sister's feet." I answered.

"Show me."

With that, Dawn lifted her right foot and shoved it in my face. I opened wide, eagerly sucking her toes into my mouth. Dawn giggled at first then started breathing heavier as I swirled my tongue around her toes.

"Hmmm, you are such a good boy." She whispered.

Removing her foot she gave me the other one to suck on before putting it down and pushing her pussy into my face.

"There you go little brother, now that your tongue's all warmed up get to sucking on your sister's clit. I... ohhh hell yeah!"

Dawn squealed in delight as I plunged my tongue into her beautiful pink pussy. Bringing my hands underneath her ass I pulled her even closer so I could rock my head back and forth.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,236 Followers
123456...8