Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,029 Followers

I nodded and noticed Megan looking at me funny. I wondered if I had my head cocked again.

"Were here.

I pulled up across the street from a boarded up three story brown house. The front door on the right side however was open and Carson was sitting on the doorstep. Megan began to shake and I felt her squeeze my hand. Looking over at her I said;

"Listen Meg, they should take the money, but if they don't what I need you to do is as soon as I move I want you to drop."

"What?"

"Drop to the ground and roll just like a fire drill I need you out of the way. Especially if one of them grabs you I need you to just let yourself go and take them off balance."

"Drive away Mark please. We can..."

Without letting her finish I shut the car off and got out. I was wearing jeans and black tank top that showed off my arms. I was also wearing a pair of black motorcycle boots that had steel tips that I had painted black. I walked around and all but pulled my sister from the car. As we crossed the street Carson stood up and came over to the edge of the porch stairs.

"Hey Megan, I have to say I didn't think you'd show."

Carson was tall around six feet but couldn't be more than a hundred and sixty pounds soaking wet. He had blond hair that he always wore slicked back and a pair of electric blue eyes that always gave him the appearance of being high even if he wasn't. Carson was wearing an expensive polo shirt and designer jeans. The bracelet on his wrist had to be worth five hundred easy. I shook my head at the thought that my sister had let this guy fuck her.

"Get that shit out of your head Mark this is about calm and cold."

What about the dog. I thought.

"I don't control the dog you do. But we won't need it Mark besides..." The voice hesitated. "I don't think we could put it back I... don't trust it."

I didn't like that comment. But before I could get off another thought Carson was speaking.

"Of course I should have known you wouldn't be alone." He nodded at me. "Mark."

"And are you alone Carson?" I asked.

Carson smiled; his teeth were white and perfect.

"I may have some company. Anyways come on in Megan." He gestured towards the door.

Megan hesitated, until taking her hand I walked up the steps with her.

"Not you Mark." Carson said. "This is between me and your sister. It's not your business."

"My sister is my business." I replied. As Carson looked at me I pulled a cigarette from my pocket and lit it.

"Listen Mark I know you think your something down at the club, but this is out of your league. Now go wait in your car and we'll send Megan out." He smirked. "Eventually."

I heard Megan let out a small whimper. In my head the dog began barking. I took a deep breath and still speaking calmly said;

"Carson I came to pay you. Now are you going to have me hand you cash out in plain sight of whatever narcs are probably scoping your dumb ass or can we go inside."

Carson stared at me coldly and as he did I took a drag off the cigarette and casually blew a smoke ring. Finally he nodded.

"Okay Mark, money sounds good."

Carson once more waved towards the doorway. I walked up and smiling said;

"After you Carson."

"Listen Mark I'm not going to take your crap..."

"Carson I will be damned if I will put my back to you. Besides ask yourself; how much longer do you want to be out here alone with me?"

Carson tried to stare me down but after a moment turned his back and walked in. keeping Megan in front we entered the house. As I did I closed the door behind me. Carson led us through a small hallway and into a living room that was fully furnished and fairly well the couch and chairs were leather and there was a set of glass end tables and matching coffee table. Sitting one on the couch and the other in a chair were Carson's boys.

"Hey guys." Carson said cheerily. Look who's here."

"Hey Megan." The one from the chair said standing up.

"Umm hi Ron." Megan whispered quietly.

"You look good." He told her and smirking licked his lips.

"This is going to be a fight Mark."

As the guy approached us, I looked him as well as the other one on the couch over. Ron was around my height and ruggedly built, big arms barrel chest but scrawny legs.

"Weight lifter; strong but slow take the legs or the face we won't be able to work his body."

The second one who was just getting off the couch was going to be trouble. I knew him; his name was Malcolm and he bounced down at Lupo's. Malcolm was over six feet and two hundred rock solid pounds and a former amateur boxer. Malcolm was as black as the night and when he smiled at me his white teeth showed up like a beacon.

"Well well, Megan brought her little brother with her. We have both of them here!" He shook his head. "Slutty Megan and crazy Mark. Hey Megan," He called "You still given a blow for blow these days."

Rather than get upset I felt myself grow colder and calmer.

Carson laughed but said;

"Be nice man Mark came here to pay us."

Carson was standing with his back to where we came in and wasn't moving. I knew why but played in anyways. I turned to face him standing within arm's reach. I nudged Megan to step off to my left. When she only took one step I looked at her and softly in Latin said;

"Three more steps."

"What?" Carson asked.

I ignored him as Megan took a few small steps away from me.

"Not too far there hot stuff." Carson said.

As I stood there I felt more than saw Malcolm come up behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ron behind me but to the left between Meg and I. Close enough to either grab her or jump in when Malcolm or Carson made a move. I closed my eyes and taking a breath thought okay do your thing;

I felt that odd feeling in my head when I knew the voice was around and suddenly I felt as if everything had slowed down. When I opened my eyes everything seemed clearer. I could see the drops of sweat on Carson's brow and the ticking of the clock on the wall sounded like hammer. I began to breathe slowly and steadily as if I were meditating.

"So." Carson said. "You have something for me?" Carson's voice sounded as if it were a .45 record played on .33 speed and I had to focus to understand him.

I nodded handing him the envelope. Carson removed the money and frowned.

"Shit Mark this isn't even close."

"Look Carson." I began my own voice sounded slow but I knew I was speaking fine. "You know we don't have that kind of money. There's five there and you'll get the rest by the end of the month."

Carson shook his head

"It's all or nothing Mark. Your sister stole from me and what she stole was more than this now I hope for her sake you brought more with you."

Once again I heard Megan's breath catch and saw Carson smirk. Behind me close behind me I heard Malcolm laugh softly. My sister was scared and they knew it, planned on having fun with her. Unfortunately for them they weren't noticing that I was far from scared.

"Carson this is something and you'll get the rest. This is my word not my sisters. You know I'll pay."

Carson shook his head.

"No Mark not going to fly. Tell you what though. I'll take the five. You go outside and we'll take the rest out of your sister's pretty little ass." He smirked. "Not like I haven't fucked her before but I bet that ass would be a real treat right guys?"

"No please." Megan whispered.

"That's right sweetheart." Malcolm said. "I'll make you a black cock whore for life."

Carson looked at me and nodded towards the door.

"Get the fuck out Mark were done here."

The eleventh Satanic Principle states; When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him. I had not bothered Carson as of yet, but he was threatening me so it was time for his last chance.

"Carson." I began calmly, as I spoke I raised my hands slowly palm out as if saying I didn't want any trouble. "I am here to pay my sister's debt. Now whether it's paid in cash or pain is your choice. Choose wisely."

Carson started to smile. I smiled back as I took the still lit cigarette and ground it out in the palm of my hand.

"Get ready Mark."

"You really are fucking crazy." Carson said as he spoke his eyes darted to the side.

"He chose poorly"

I exploded. My left hand flashed out fingers in, catching Carson in the jaw with the heel and snapping his head back. Even as the blow was connecting I was dropping to my knees where I felt Malcolm's arms close over where he was expecting my head to be. The second my knees hit the floor I threw my left out, punching Carson in the balls and sending him to his knees gasping in pain and surprise. Simultaneously I slammed my right elbow back and heard the breath whoosh out of Malcolm as I caught him in the stomach. Instantly I swung the same elbow up and heard a satisfying crunch as it drove into Malcolm's face.

I heard Ron yell.

"Hey!!"

Pivoting on my right knee I saw that he must have gone for Meg, and as I had told her she had dropped and rolled from him. Ron hesitated for a second looking at her then went for me. That second was all I needed. Balancing on my right knee I lashed out with my left leg in a quick snap kick. The blow caught the inside of Ron's right knee. Fortunately for him he was in mid step and his knee was bent or I would have snapped his knee back. As it was the blow twisted his knee inwards.

Ron fell to one knee and after drawing my leg back to my hip I kicked out again catching him in the face with the heel of my boot this time with a full thrust kick. There was a crack as his nose broke and as he flew backwards his head crashed into the glass end table shattering it. I let my left leg hit the floor and planting my foot, wrenched my hips hard to the left and spun myself up into a standing position.

This time I was a second off in the wrong direction. Malcolm had recovered fast and was already stepping in and swinging a hard right hook. The blow caught me in the side of the head. A flash went off behind my left eye, but using the momentum of the punch I turned with it. Malcolm's follow through caused him to come forward and as I spun we went back to back. In the split second I was facing that way I saw Carson still on his knees retching and Ron laid out flat. I had time to deal with Malcolm. Letting myself spin all the way I threw my elbow catching Malcolm in the back and sending him staggering away. Malcolm took a couple of extra steps trying to give himself the space to turn and get ready.

I through myself down and rolled. Malcolm turned around just in time for me to come to my feet in front of him. Malcolm tried to get his hands up, but I was already attacking, my right hand blurred across the space between us catching Malcolm in his thick neck with the edge of my hand. Malcolm staggered back gagging his hands coming up to his throat. As soon as his hands rose I slammed a left into his stomach doubling him over. Grabbing the back of his head I brought it down into my rising right knee.

The blow straightened him up sending him backwards into the wall. I jumped forward and grabbing the sides of his head I pulled him forward and lowered mine. The top of my head smashed hard into his face. Still holding his head I slammed it backwards into the wall. I pulled him forward and did it again harder. Malcolm's eyes rolled back into his head and his legs gave as I let him go he slid down the wall and to the floor exposing the large hole in the wall his head had made.

"Mark!!" Megan cried out.

I spun to see Carson up and limping towards me.

"Oh yes come and get it!!" The voice screamed.

Carson was coming towards my right where Malcolm was lying so I jumped quickly to the left and circled to get away from the corner. Carson turned to look down at Malcolm and when he turned to face me I could see the fear in his eyes. I stepped around where Ron was lying motionless and on the way by lashed out with my right foot catching him in the side of the head to make sure he was out.

Carson came at me and started to swing. As his fist came around I heard a click that to my heightened senses sounded like a gunshot. A six inch blade appeared in Carson's hand heading directly for my face. I'm sure he had swung fast but to me it was slow motion. I stepped in and through my forearm against his blocking the swing and backhanded him sending him staggering. I came in and instantly leapt back as Carson swung wildly with the knife.

Carson came forward slashing wildly. He had no skill whatsoever and was just hoping to catch me. I danced back and began weaving side to side avoiding every slash I felt my back hit the wall. Carson smiled and instead of slashing threw his arm straight out trying to stab me. Turning to the side I caught Carson's wrist in my left hand and instantly bringing up my right arm hit Carson's elbow while yanking his wrist downward. Carson screamed as his arm broke. Still holding his wrist I swung my right elbow into the side of his head.

As Carson spun around I grabbed the back of his hair and drove him face first down into the glass coffee table. The table shattered and pulling him up I slammed his face onto the broken glass on the floor. I lifted him to his feet and letting him go through a spin kick that caught him in the face before he could fall down. Carson landed on the floor flat on his back motionless.

"Ohhh Baby!!" The Voice cried out in jubilation "Sixty fucking seconds flat!!"

I stood there gasping as I realized it was over. Quickly looking around I saw Malcolm still slumped against the wall his head on his chest. Ron was lying where he had been since the first kick, his head resting in a pile of glass and wood from the coffee table. My eyes shifted to Carson lying there on his back his right arm bent at a ninety degree angle in the wrong direction.

"Oh my god Mark!!" Megan.

I turned to see my sister on her knees huddled next to the couch. She was staring at me her eyes wide with fear.

"Oh my fucking god Mark you...."

I took a deep breath and walking over to her said.

"Let's go sis we have to get the hell out of here."

In a neighborhood like this I was pretty sure no one would call the cops, especially if they knew it was Carson's place but you never knew.

"Mark wait!"

What?

"A message Mark we need to send a message!"

I think we just did.

"No Mark, this isn't enough. We have to make sure Keith thinks were so fucking crazy even he won't go after us."

Forget. I did enough we need to...

"Hey Mark look at this."

My head was suddenly filled with a vision of my sister, bent over a chair screaming as Carson held her arms and Malcolm fucked her from behind. The vision changed to Ron forcing his cock into her mouth and Carson fucking her, when she wouldn't open her mouth Ron backhanded her face. The final image was of her in a hospital her face worse than Tommy's Denise was there in tears.

"This is what they wanted! Now fucking show them!"

The icy calm I felt before was replaced by a feeling of red hot rage. They would have done that! They would have gang banged Megan all night torn her to pieces. I looked down on the floor and saw the knife Carson had dropped. I walked over and after picking it up walked back and stood over Carson. His face was covered with blood from the glass, but his eyes were open and he was gasping for breath and whimpering in pain.

I lowered myself until my legs were straddling his sides and I had my weight on his chest. Taking the knife I jabbed it quickly into Carson's ruined elbow. Carson screamed and so did Megan

"Mark for Christ's sake leave him alone.

"Cruel and without mercy Mark."

I slapped Carson hard in the face.

"Shut the fuck up." I hissed at him. "Think you were going to rape my sister you piece of shit?"

"We... we..." Carson started.

"No one fucks with me you understand?"

Carson spoke through the blood covering his face;

"My brother will..." I slapped him again.

"Will do nothing after he sees what's left of you."

As I spoke I slowly passed the blade of the knife past his eyes.

"Please Mark, please I..."

"Please?" I asked softly. "Please is what you wanted my sister to say isn't it Carson?" While you and your friends took turns fucking her. You wanted to hear her beg." I could hear the dog scratching at the door. "Well guess what coward, who's begging now?"

I poked the knife into Carson's cheek drawing blood.

"I asked you a fucking question?"

"Oh god Mark stop!" Megan called out. "Please you..."

"Stay out of this Megan!!" I snapped at her.

As did I turned to look at her. Megan's eyes widened even more and she whispered; Oh my god."

I turned back to Carson.

"Well is that right you wanted her to beg?"

"Y-yes." Carson stuttered.

"And would you have stopped Carson?" I asked smiling. "Let's be honest now."

"Please don't Mark, please I..." Carson started sobbing. "Oh please don't kill me..."

"Pathetic!" I said shaking my head. "But he answers no. You would have got off and hurt her more. So now you get the mercy you would have shown."

I hesitated unsure of what I was really going to do.

"Exodus 21:24"

Grabbing Carson by the hair I pulled his head up. Twirling the knife expertly in my right hand I reversed it so the hilt was facing Carson and as calmly as if I were hammering a nail began slamming it into Carson's mouth using it to break his teeth. Carson gurgled and began to kick choking on his own teeth and blood. I was aware of Megan screaming something but I wasn't really paying attention.

After a few more blows with the knife I dropped it and reaching up and across my body dealt Carson a vicious backhand slap. Carson's face snapped to the side and several teeth along with a gout of blood flew from his mouth. I stood up and then bending over began picking up the bloody teeth as if it were change I had just found in the street. I only counted five but it would have to do.

I picked up the envelope with the money and after putting the cash in my pocket dropped the teeth into it and sealed it. There was some small plastic bags on a table near the door that I'm sure was for coke next to them was a scale and a marker. Taking the marker I wrote on the envelope.

"An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth no one fucks with my sister."

I turned and stopped at the sight before me. Megan had crawled across the floor and had lifted Carson up onto his side. Carson was choking and as I watched Megan turned his head to face down so the blood was pouring out and not going back down his throat. Megan hit him on the back a couple of times to try to force more up. The entire time she was crying and saying

"Oh my god" Over and over again.

I walked over and looking down said;

"Remember the mercy my sister showed you Carson because I would have left you for dead, which is exactly what you will be if I ever see you again."\

Getting down on my knees I reached down and after shoving the envelope into his shirt pocket stood back up and put my hand out to Megan.

"Let's go sis. You shouldn't touch shit with your bare hands."

We left Carson's and once again I caught Megan by the hand as she had made to pretty much run across the street to the car.

"Walk slow sis." I said quietly.

We reached the car and unlocking the driver's door I stepped aside and let Megan get in and slide across the front seat. I got in and looked over at her. Megan was as white as a ghost and her hands were shaking.

"Hey sis you okay?" I asked

"N-no. I-I'm not okay." She said her voice trembling.

"It's all over sis everything will be fine." I reached over to put my arm around her. "Trust me..."

"Don't touch me!!!" Megan cried out pulling away from me.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,029 Followers