Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,236 Followers

"Hey hold on." I said catching by her arm.

"Oh just let her go Mark, let her be Tommy's problem."

No, I will not turn my sister away, I told it. The Voice had held sway long enough, the last few weeks, I would not let it hurt my sister. As I grabbed her Megan turned to face me teary eyed.

"I'm sorry I broke your trust Mark!" She said tears beginning to run down her cheeks. "I'm sorry I'm a burden to you! I really am." She paused to get control of herself then continued;

"I came here to tell you that I spent two weeks in a rehab in New York and I signed up for an outpatient program at Butler."

Megan reached into her purse and handed me a white envelope.

"Here's the papers, so you would believe me."

With that she pulled away from me.

"But you're right; what's done is done. I'll come see you when I'm your equal." She reached for the door.

A clinic. My sister had finally gone to get help and I was treating her like shit.

"No, Megan please!" I said catching her arm again. I had to get her to stay.

"Listen sis, I'm sorry, I was just really pissed at you. I... I'm not right...I..." I put my head down and said;

"I need you Megan."

"Bullshit you do! All you need is me! I was there before her and I'll be there after she leaves again!"

"I need help, I..."

I paused unsure of what to say. Megan no longer looked upset anymore, she was now staring at my eyes, a look of concern on her face.

"Please Megan." I asked softly taking her hand.

"Please Megan!" The Voice mocked.

Megan reached up and, touching my cheek, gave me a smile.

"Okay little brother." She said. "Let's go sit and you can tell me about it alright?"

I nodded and we went and sat on the couch.

"I've barely slept in three weeks Megan," I told her. "I think I'm losing it."

"You're not losing, you're gaining. Why the hell is it you turn into a sissy when she's around?"

My leg was shaking again and Megan put her hand on my knee to stop it.

"Go to the doctor Mark, they'll give you something."

I shook my head;

"I have pills, I don't want to take them, besides I..." I shook my head again. "I don't know."

I couldn't seem to focus on what I wanted to say instead I looked at Megan and, putting my hand over hers on my knee, whispered;

"I'm sorry I snapped at you sis. I didn't mean what I said. I'm just..." I shrugged. "You know how it gets."

"It's okay Mark, I deserved it I've put you through a lot Mark." She smiled again then slapping my knee said;

"Hey little brother, want to see something else that might cheer you up?"

"Besides you with a one way ticket to New York?"

As I ignored the Voice Megan got up and, going over to the suitcase, unzipped the side and reaching in pulled out a rolled up paper and brought it over. Sitting down next to me she unrolled it and showed it to me.

"I drew this when I was in the clinic."

The picture done in colored pencil depicted an enormous underground cavern with a river running through it. There were caves in the high walls and different demonic looking beings stood in each one, all watching the small row boat in the middle of the river drift by, the boat had a single occupant.

"It's the journey of a tormented soul." Megan said. "It's the best thing I've done straight in over a year. I can't wait to paint it."

"That's amazing sis." I told her. Megan put the picture on the table and turned back to see me rubbing at my eyes.

"They hurt Mark?"

"Yeah a little." I said nodding.

"Okay little brother," Megan began turning sideways on the couch to face me. "I know how these attacks work something usually kicks them in." She frowned;

"It wasn't me was it?"

"Right back to you again! See how she is Mark?"

"No sis, it wasn't you. I was mad, but I understand you hurt Megan!" I paused once again to take her hand. As I held it I could feel mine shaking Megan glanced down as well, I continued so she wouldn't say anything about it.

"I didn't mean what I said before, well not the way it came out anyway. I care Megan, and always will." I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it. "I'm proud of your getting help Megan, it's really the best news I could get."

"I just had to do it alone Mark, you couldn't make me." Megan shook her head. "Tell you what Mark, you scared the shit out of Tommy, he knew what you did to Carson. I don't think he'd give me anything no matter what I gave him."

"Sorry, I just snapped after you took the money."

"So what's wrong little brother how can I help you?" Megan sat back looking at me expectantly.

I hesitated, ever since Megan had come back into my life the only thing I had ever held back from her was the Voice, and even that hadn't been hard as it hadn't been around as much when I first came to live there, just the last few months or so it had been bad. Besides I never wanted my sister to know how much like my father I really was. Aside from that there was nothing that I wouldn't confide to Megan. I recalled how, when I had first seen Max, Megan was the first person I had wanted to talk to. Maybe if I had I wouldn't be so tired so...

"Don't you tell her Mark! She'll try to stop us and we..."

"I found Max Megan." I blurted out quickly.

"You fucking asshole! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Max!?!" Megan exclaimed coming back up to a sitting position. "Mark are you sure? He's supposed to be in Florida, I..."

"It's him Megan," I said quietly. "I ran into him 3 weeks ago when I was trying to grab some money shooting pool. It's him, as big, gross and mean as ever."

"Holy shit little brother!" Megan said taking my hands in hers. "Hell, no wonder you can't sleep! Well it's okay Mark, I mean you just don't go there anymore and after awhile you'll forget about him or maybe you could talk to someone, but you won't have to see him again no matter what!"

I laughed softly.

"Oh, but your wrong sis. I've been going there twice a week Megan. I've been talking to him, ,hanging with him," I grunted. "Hell we're buds now, he thinks I'm a cool kid."

Megan looked at me horrified.

"You've been spending time with him? Why the hell would you do that Mark? I mean Jesus, no wonder you can't sleep."

"Friends close, enemies closer." I whispered.

"What are you doing Mark?" Megan asked her eyes wide. "Besides torturing yourself."

"Mark you need to shut up. Now!!"

"I'm getting close to him Megan, so that he'll trust me, and when he does I'm going to bring him here when the bar's closed and I'm going to kill him."

I said it as calmly as I would have told her the weather for the day.

"No Mark no!!" Megan cried out.

Letting go of my hands she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held my head so that I was looking at her.

"Mark you can't do that you..."

"I won't get caught," I told her then shrugged. "I'll figure out what to do with the body."

"Mark you'll lose everything you worked for!" Megan said sounding as if she were straining to stay calm.

"That piece of shit already took your childhood! Don't let him take the rest of your life Mark, please let it go, he's not worth this!"

"Yes he is Megan and you know it. People who aren't worth it just keep going because they know other people say that. They don't stop until someone makes them worth it."

Megan kept shaking her head back and forth.

"Look Mark, I know your all about the revenge thing, but you'll pay the price for this, and you know what? If you're thinking it will stop the dreams it won't Mark."

Megan looked away for a minute then taking a deep breath continued;

"Listen Mark, you know Frank, that piece of shit that abused me? He died four years ago, Doug showed me the obituary, and you know the dreams are still there! This won't get rid of them."

That last statement made me stop and think. Was she right? Would I risk my life and still be tormented?

"She fucking lying Mark, the dreams will stop; I can stop them if I have to."

Then why haven't you before? I asked it in my mind.

The Voice was silent but I could feel that it was frustrated. Was it lying? Did it already know the dreams wouldn't stop? My head was beginning to pound. I sighed and leaned back on the couch. Megan leaned back with me, putting her arm around my shoulders.

"Hey little brother you are the smartest, best looking guy I've ever met, and I don't just say that. You're going to have an incredible life Mark and you know it." She leaned in and started whispering in my ear;

"Money, women, and power Mark, everything you want and you know what? I'm getting better little brother! So I'm going to be there to see every bit of it."

With that Megan turned my head to face her and gave me a soft, sweet kiss on the lips. Oh damn that felt good, I tried for another but she pulled away and, still talking softly, said;

"And you don't want to disappoint your sister do you?"

"Oh please Mark! All this fucking crack head does is disappoint us!! Don't buy this bullshit!!"

I shook my head slowly, answering the Voice and Megan in the same motion. My eyes were burning and my head was throbbing. Megan put her hand on my cheek and I gratefully leaned my face into it.

"I'm so tired sis." I whispered.

Megan leaned in and put my head down on her shoulder. I could smell her strawberry shampoo and, as tired as I was, I felt myself starting to respond. I needed my sister, to be with her, to be inside of her, to have her hold me.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?!" The Voice screamed making me wince. "You can fuck any woman you want, what the fuck is so special about this fucking whore?"

Don't talk about my sister like that!! I shouted in my mind. You're trying to make me kill Max because you want it! You...

"Mark?"

I shook my head wincing at the pain it caused and looked into Megan's amazing all but transparent blue eyes. They were clear and calm, and she was looking at me the way she used to on those beautiful Saturday mornings we would spend together, when we'd forget about the game and just play and enjoy.

"What are you, in love with this bitch? Christ Mark she's fun to fuck and were all about breaking the rules, but get fucking real!!"

"Mark," she said softly. "Forget Max, the futures too bright to go back into darkness."

"I..." I closed my eyes seeing Max in front of me yelling and screaming. I wouldn't be able to forget him unless... I looked up at Megan and asked;

"Will you stay with me Megan?"

Megan gave me one of those huge crooked smiles and, hugging me close, said in my ear;

"Of course I will Mark, and for as long as you need little brother!"

I pulled away and, feeling pathetic, but unable to help myself, whispered;

"Promise?"

"Promise Mark," Megan leaned over and once again speaking softly in my ear continued;

"We'll go to bed together every night and wake up together every morning. Just you and me little brother, just like when we were younger."

"You weak piece of shit!!! You go with her and I'll leave Mark!! I'll fucking leave, you'll never have my fucking help again!!"

"Then go." I said quietly.

"You want me to go?" Megan asked. "I thought you wanted me to stay?"

"No... I just... I need my big sister, I..."

"Then your big sister is what you'll have." Megan said.

Megan kissed me then stood up and stepped back from the couch. Reaching up she undid the tie behind her neck and her dress dropped to the floor. Megan was wearing a red lace bra and matching panties, as I watched she let out her pony tail and shook her head causing her raven black hair to cascade down her the ivory skin of her back and shoulders.

"Is this what you need little brother?" She asked.

"I missed you." I said quietly.

Megan stepped up between my legs and slowly sank to her knees. Leaning up she took my face in her hands and gave me a long lingering kiss that I returned, at first softly, then harder with a hint of desperation to it. Megan pulled away and, once again kissing my cheek, whispered;

"Easy baby, we'll get there, right now you just relax and let your big sister take good care of you."

Megan put her hands on my shoulders and, after gently pushing me back into the couch, leaned forward and, after kissing me again quickly, slid her lips down and began gently sucking on my neck. I groaned at the feeling of her soft lips on my flesh, I reached around and ran my left hand under her hair as my other hand caressed the soft smooth skin of her back. Bringing my hands together at her bra I began to try to unhook it, but my hands were shaking so badly I couldn't get it even partway undone.

"Hold on little brother," Megan said leaning back onto her knees, and reaching her arms behind her back. "Let me."

A moment later Megan slid the bra from her shoulders, exposing her small but perfectly shaped tits with their beautiful pale pink nipples.

"Is this what you wanted Mark?" She asked as she cupped them and squeezed her nipples with her long red fingernails. "You want your sister's tits?"

"Oh yes," I breathed out.

I was aware of my cock throbbing painfully in my shorts as I watched Megan gently tease her nipples. My sister noticed as well, looking down she licked her lips and said;

"Damn I guess you did miss your sister."

Megan stood and, putting one knee, between my legs, swung her other leg over mine so she was kneeling on the couch. In this position her tits were at face level and I immediately made to lean forward but Megan once again put her hand on my shoulder and held me back against the couch.

"Just relax, Mark." She said softly. "Let me."

Megan turned to the left, placing her right tit in my face. I eagerly opened my mouth to try to suck on her nipple, but Megan pulled it slightly back then, as I groaned, pushed it forward and, moving from side to side, gently brushed her hard nipple across my desperate lips. Unable to take anymore I reached around and, grabbing her around the waist, pulled my sister into me so that I was finally able to get her tit in my mouth.

"Ohhh, you do want those don't you?"

Megan sighed in pleasure and started playing with my hair as I sucked on her right nipple, then turning my head swirled my tongue around her left one. Megan reached down with her right hand and, grabbing my hard cock though my shorts, gave it a squeeze.

"Ohh," I moaned into her tit.

"Yeah little brother?" Megan said in my ear. "You like your big sister playing with that huge cock of yours?"

I nodded not wanting to take her tit out of my mouth to answer her. Megan slid her hand into the waistband of my shorts and, wrapping her hand around my throbbing prick, started slowly jerking it off. I whimpered into her nipple and started to rock my hips trying to get her to go faster.

"Now little brother," Megan began, "Do you really think your sister came here just to give you a hand job?"

Steadying herself with her hand on my shoulder Megan swung her other leg over mine so that she was straddling me.

"Lift up little brother," She said as I felt her tug on my shorts.

I pushed my hips up off the couch and, reaching down with her other hand, Megan slid my shorts down enough for my cock to spring free. Putting one of her feet up onto the couch Megan reached down and, with one hand holding my cock, used the other to reach between her legs. Sliding her panties to the side Megan slowly lowered herself down onto my huge dick.

"Oh yes," I moaned as I felt just the tip of my cock begin to push into her hot wet pussy.

Megan stayed where she was and began to rotate her hips, sliding the head of my cock in and around her wet lips and pussy, but not taking me any deeper.

"Don't tease sis." I moaned in her ear. "I need to feel... Ohhh!"

I let out a loud groan as Megan put her leg down and sat down into my lap, driving my cock deep inside of my sister's incredible pussy.

"Oh goddamn!" Megan cried out. "Wow that's deep!"

I wrapped my hands around her waist and started to thrust up into her. Megan let out a sharp yelp, then, wrapping her arms around my neck, rested her head on my shoulder and said quietly in my ear;

"Easy Mark," I stopped fucking her as she continued; "Nice and easy baby, at least for the first time okay?"

Megan lifted her face to mine and, after kissing me, smiled;

"Just let your sister do the work, you just sit back and relax."

With an effort I let my body relax, slumping back into the couch as my sister began to slowly slide her hips back and forth across my lap. Megan nuzzled my neck and, as I let my head loll back onto the couch, began to kiss my neck again. I let out a sigh of pleasure as Megan worked my cock slowly in and out of her pussy. Each time she rocked forward my cock would slide about halfway out, and, as Megan would go backwards, she would wiggle her hips, working my cock side to side as she slowly engulfed it with her hot wet pussy.

"Ohh sis," I whispered. "That is so nice."

"Yeah it is Mark, and know why?" Megan put her head up from my neck and after pausing to playfully nibble at me ear said; "Because your big sister knows just what you need, doesn't she?"

My reply was cut short by another moan as Megan switched from sliding back and forth, to bouncing up and down, thrusting my cock inside of her faster and harder than before. Placing her hands on my shoulders and using them to brace herself Megan sat straight up on my lap, causing my cock to penetrate even deeper into my sister's pussy.

Megan gasped as she started lifting herself higher and higher before plunging herself back down on my long thick cock. I placed my hands on her hips, steadying her as she continued to ride me faster and harder. I looked up and moaned at how incredible my sister looked as she rode me; Megan had her eyes closed, and soft sounds of pleasure were coming from her parted lips. The apartment was hot and my sister's tits and stomach were glistening with sweat.

Keeping one hand around her waist I brought my other hand down to my lap and, quickly finding her swollen clit with my thumb, started rubbing it in slow circles.

"Oh yes!" Megan moaned. "Oh look at you taking care of your sister!"

I moaned as well, as the feeling of my sister's fantastic pussy driving up and down on my cock was beginning to take its toll. I could feel my heart beating quicker and my thighs were starting to tremble as my body prepared to cum. I pushed my thumb harder into Megan's clit while moving it in ever faster circles. Megan groaned and, leaving me to hold her up by her waist, let go of my shoulders so that her hands could find and play with her perfect pink nipples.

"Oh, oh, oh, Mark!" She groaned. "Oh I was supposed to be taking care of you! Oh damn!"

Megan let out a long whimper and I could feel her inner thighs shaking against my legs. I swirled my thumb across her clit as fast as I could and, unable to help it, began to lift my hips up off the couch so that I was driving up into my sister's amazing pussy just as she was coming down.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Megan yelled out as she started bouncing onto me so hard our thighs began making loud slapping noises.

"Oh that's it Mark! Just a little more, ohhhh, oh cum with me little brother!"

As Megan moaned out that last part she gave her nipples a hard twist and I could feel her pussy begin to contract around my cock. As her orgasm started to crash through her Megan dropped one hand down behind her to quickly find my balls and start to rub them.

"Oh yes!" I exclaimed as that sent me over the edge.

My cock exploded into my sister's convulsing pussy, sending what felt like an enormous spurt of cum deep up inside of her. Megan threw her head back and let out a long loud wail of pleasure as she continued to writhe in my lap, her pussy pulsing around my spurting cock. Megan gave a long shuddering moan at the same time that I let out a pathetic sounding whimper, as with one last squirt my cock finished painting the inside of my sister's pussy.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,236 Followers