Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,846 Followers

Taking Cynthia's hair and putting it over her shoulder to leave her back bare, I gently kissed the back of her neck then slowly started to place small kisses down the length of her back as I dropped to my knees behind her. Grabbing her shorts I tugged down on them. The shorts were tight, but Cynthia helped me out with a sexy little shimmy, wiggling her ass back and forth in my face and what an ass it was.

Cynthia was wearing a white lace thong that looked amazing on her well tanned flesh and, as the shorts dropped to the floor, it was everything I could do not to bury my face in her ass then and there. Instead, I reached down and unzipped the sides of her white boots and, as she reached back and braced her hand on my shoulder, lifted her legs one at a time to let me slip them off. I stood back up and, after kissing her back once more, decided that I had to toy with her just a little. Cheap ass Mitch still hadn't fixed the air conditioner so we were both pretty sweaty, after making a show of wiping my hand across her back I said;

"Christ Cyn you're all fucking sweaty!"

"Well I know but..."

Backing away from her I said disgustedly;

"C'mon Cyn you know how it..."

This time she interrupted me. Turning around she said;

"I know Mark, god forbid I get in your bed like that," She shook her head with a sad expression on her face. "Don't worry I'll go shower."

I nodded approvingly.

"Good, I'm glad you're finally learning."

Cynthia rolled her eyes and after muttering;

"I knew it was too good to be true." She walked out of the room in just her thong and headed for the bathroom.

I smiled to myself as I watched her go into the bathroom. I waited until I heard the water turn on then, heading into the bathroom, quickly stripped and, moving the shower curtain, hopped in behind her. Cynthia turned surprised to see me and even more surprised when, grabbing her shoulders and turning her to face me, I wrapped my arms around her and started kissing her under the hot steamy water.

I broke the kiss and, stepping back took the soap from her hand, whispered;

"Why don't you turn around and let me?"

With a smile as big as the one she had displayed when she had seen the roses Cynthia turned her back to me and put her arms up over her head. I reached up and, starting at her hands, gently lathered her skin and slowly worked my way down. Cynthia leaned back into me and moaned as I began to soap up her tits, paying close attention to each of her hard nipples. After washing her soft flat stomach I went to my knees and, after washing her ass and the backs of her legs, asked her to turn around for me.

When she had I reached down and one at a time lifted Cynthia's small feet and, putting them on my leg, washed all the way up to her inner thigh. When I reached the top I let the side of my hand brush her pussy and both times she let out a low moan and rubbed herself up and down on my hand as I left it there for a moment. When I had finished her left leg I took her foot from my thigh, putting my hands on her hips and pushed her back so that she was leaning against the wall of the shower.

Once again, grabbing her foot, I lifted it up and, after putting it on my shoulder, leaned in buried my face into her wet red haired pussy.

"Oh Mark!" Cynthia moaned. "Oh damn!"

Cynthia reached down and started running her long nails through my wet hair as my lips fastened onto her swollen clit and I started sucking it in and out of my mouth. As Cynthia started rocking her hips back and forth in my face I breathed deeply and let out soft moan at how good her wet pussy smelled. Reaching up with my right hand I slid two fingers into her extremely wet pussy. Cynthia was letting out a series of soft little sighs of pleasure that had my cock hard and throbbing between my legs as I continued to lick and suck on her hard clit.

Within minutes I could feel her legs begin to tremble and her hands left my hair to brace themselves on my shoulders. I sped up my sucking on her clit and, while still pumping my fingers in and out of her sopping pussy, reached up with my right hand and, finding her left nipple, began rubbing it between my finger tips.

"Oh yeah, oh just like that Mark." Cynthia whimpered. "Oh please don't stop oh oh yesss!"

Cynthia's nails dug into my shoulders and shoved her pussy into my face as her back arched and she started to cum. I moaned myself at the feeling of Cynthia's pussy contracting around my fingers as she bucked her hips and ground her wet pussy into my still flickering tongue. Cynthia came long and hard, filling the shower short little yelps of pleasure as her orgasm plowed through her. With one last gasp Cynthia let go of my shoulders and slumped back into the shower wall panting.

"Wow." She said in between breaths. "That was unfucking believable."

I stood up, planning on shutting the shower off and taking her to the bedroom, but just as I was reaching for the handle, Cynthia dropped to her knees in front of me and, with no hesitation, took my cock hard cock into her mouth and began sucking on it like she'd never tasted it before. I moaned in surprise at how fast and hard she was blowing me. I looked down and groaned again at how fucking good Cyn looked down there; her long auburn hair was soaking wet and plastered to her face and shoulders. She was looking up at me with those huge blue eyes and, as she saw me looking, she winked at me.

Getting higher up on her knees Cynthia grabbed her tits and, wrapping them around my cock, rubbed them up and down my shaft. Taking her meaning I started moving my hips, sliding my cock back and forth, slowly fucking her huge soapy tits. Between the feeling of her tits along my shaft and the head of my dick pumping in and out of her eager mouth I started breathing heavier and wondering how long I would be able to hold back from filling her mouth with my cum. I moaned loudly as Cynthia took my hands and put them around her tits then, with her now free hands, reached between my legs and started kneading my balls with her finger tips.

I closed my eyes in order to hold back a bit longer as Cynthia continued to give me what might be the best blow job I had ever gotten, well maybe from someone other than my sister anyways. Quickly pushing that thought aside I decided that, as much as I would love to blow a load down Cynthia's more than willing throat, this was supposed to be her night. Reaching down I grabbed her shoulders and after gently easing my cock from her mouth urged Cynthia to stand up by tugging on her shoulders.

"Awww," Cynthia whimpered pushing her lips out in a pout. "I wanted to taste it."

Resisting the urge to shove her back down to her knees after that little remark and perfect pout I pulled her into my arms and gave her a long passionate kiss. Cynthia sighed in pleasure as we wrapped our arms around each other, our wet bodies pressing together under the still pleasantly hot water. Reaching down I grabbed the backs of Cynthia's thighs and, after bending slightly, lifted her up to my waist. I held her there for a moment and, after shifting my grip a little further down her legs, slowly lowered Cynthia down onto my waiting cock.

We both gasped as I let her weight go impaling her warm wet flesh onto my massive erection.

"Oh god Mark!" Cynthia groaned.

As Cynthia wrapped her legs around my waist I began to lift her up and down, slowly working my cock in and out of her amazing pussy. Cynthia groaned in my ear and as she began to slide her hands up and down my straining arms whispered;

"Oh my god this is soooo fucking hot Mark." She let out a yelp as I lifted her higher and all but dropped back down onto my throbbing prick.

I turned us sideways so the hot water would hit both our bodies and, as I did I leaned in, and, catching Cynthia's soft lips, began kissing her. Cynthia moaned as she kissed me back and, using her hands on my shoulders, began to push herself up and down, bringing herself up higher before plunging back down onto my rigid cock. As we kissed I found myself focusing not just on Cynthia's incredible pussy, but everything else as well.

I was aware of how good the hot water and steam felt on my skin, as well as the feeling of Cynthia's hard nipples sliding across my chest as she slid up and down my body. Cynthia's hands continued to squeeze my biceps as they flexed while lifting her and I was greatly enjoying the small sighs she was releasing into my mouth as our tongues played across each other. Cynthia pulled her mouth from mine her sighs becoming loud yelps as I started lifting her higher and faster.

I was beginning to breathe hard and, as I became aware of my legs beginning to shake, I realized that I wasn't quite sure I could cum like this. I had wanted to try to go easy with Cyn but at this point I turned sideways and, after taking a step forward put Cynthia's back up against the shower wall, started driving my hips up and into her, driving my cock deep up inside of her. Apparently I didn't have to worry about Cynthia being upset as she started crying out;

"Oh fuck yeah! Oh just give it to me!"

Far be it from me not to give a woman what she wants so on that note I slid one hand behind Cynthia's head so it wouldn't bang into the tile wall and then began to plunge my cock in and out of her steaming pussy with everything I had. Cynthia screamed in pleasure as I fucked her hard against the wall, slamming her so hard the sound of our flesh colliding was echoing in the confines of the small shower. Cynthia leaned forward and, throwing her arms around my shoulders, squeezed her legs even tighter around my waist as well. The feeling of her wet body wrapped that tightly around me, the sound of her squeals in my ear and of course the pounding of my cock in and out of her pussy were too much for me to hold back anymore.

With each hard thrust I could feel the cum building up and, after a couple of more savage pumps, I felt it racing through my cock to explode deep inside and spray the walls of Cynthia's already soaking wet pussy.

"Oh yes!!" Cynthia moaned in my ear as I continued to pump her, each thrust ending in another spurt of hot cum shooting inside of her.

I let out a soft whimper and, bracing my arms against the wall, leaned forward so I wouldn't fall over. Cynthia kissed my neck and, as she unfolded her legs from my waist and stood up, whispered in my ear;

"Oh Mark, that was amazing!"

I smiled at her and, shutting the water off, pulled the curtain aside and, stepping out, grabbed a towel and held it open for her.

"Just getting started Cyn." I told her.

With a huge smile Cynthia stepped out of the shower and, after putting her back to me, let out an adorable giggle as I wrapped it around her and started to pat her dry. I was instantly assailed by another image of my sister who absolutely loved when I did this for her. Once again quickly pushing that thought aside I put my arm around Cynthia's shoulders and, swinging my other under her knees, lifted her up into my arms.

"Ooooh,." Cynthia cooed. "I could get used to this."

After leaning down to give her a kiss I carried her into the bedroom and(,) after gently lying her down on the bed, told her to roll over onto her stomach.

"Yes sir!" Cynthia said, immediately doing as I said.

At this point she was so happy I probably could bend her over and fuck her in the ass and she wouldn't care less. Instead I reached over and, grabbing the bottle of hand lotion on the nightstand, squirted some of it across her back.

"Whoa!" Cynthia exclaimed. "That's cold, that's ohhhh..."

Cynthia's moan was caused by me spreading the lotion across her tanned back and, starting at her shoulders, beginning to knead her soft flesh with my hands.

"Oh damn you got nice hands." Cynthia whispered.

"And you Cyn have one hell of a nice body." I told her.

For the next half hour the room was quiet except for the sound of Cynthia moaning and cooing softly as my hands worked their way from her shoulders down her back and, after spending some time kneading those wonderful round ass cheeks of hers, went down first her right leg then her left. I was hard again and had been since about halfway down her back but was enjoying making Cynthia happy and knew that at this point she was pretty much going to let me take whatever I wanted anyways.

When I got to her feet I decided to indulge my fetish and(,) bending her leg up really took my time massaging each foot(,) rubbing the base of each toe as well as her heel and arch. Cyn had tiny perfectly shaped little feet with cute little pink toe nails that were driving me crazy.

"Oh that feels soooo good!" Cynthia moaned sounding half asleep at this point.

It was feeling good to me as, with my cock throbbing painfully between my legs, I could no longer help myself and bringing her foot to my lips gently kissed the bottom of her heel.

"Hmmm," Cynthia cooed then asked. "You got a thing for feet don't you Mark?"

I hesitated as, so far, only my sister knew that about me because she was the one who started it, making me lick her feet when she was in charge of the game.

"Yeah," I admitted. "Sorry I know it's..."

"No worries." Cynthia whispered. "Just means I'll wear sandals to work instead of boots from now on."

"Okay by me." I said, instantly imaging Cynthia's pretty little feet in a pair of high heeled sandals.

By this time my cock was all but ready to explode. After regretfully putting Cynthia's perfect little foot down I crawled up between her legs and, putting one hand over each of her shoulders as if I were going to do a push up, lowered myself down, sliding my cock down and through the length of her wet pussy.

"Ohh that's nice." Cynthia whispered.

I started slowly pumping my cock up and down, sliding it between Cynthia's wet lips and rubbing the head across her clit. Each time I pumped I rose up higher until, on the next downward stroke, the head of my cock pushed into her once again all but dripping pussy.

"Oh yeah baby, that's the spot." Cynthia moaned.

I sighed as I let myself down and slid my cock all the way into her hot needy flesh. After holding still and enjoying the feeling of her pussy around my throbbing prick I started pumping my hips, slowly fucking her. Cynthia moaned softly with each stroke and I was totally turned on by the fact that she was so relaxed, that she wasn't moving so much as a finger while I fucked her. Cynthia was lying on her stomach, her arms out and her head was turned to the side. I smiled as I saw her eyes were closed and her soft lips were parted just enough to let out those quiet noises of pleasure.

Although I wanted to tear into her I took my time, teasing myself with those slow thrusts, the look of pleasure on Cynthia's face made it more than worth it. I fucked her like that for quite awhile until, finally, I felt my legs shaking and had to start going faster, as I did Cyn opened her eyes and asked;

"You getting close Mark?"

"Oh yeah." I answered her.

"Hold on then and we'll have some fun."

With that Cynthia pushed herself up on her hands and knees, forcing me to sit back. Cynthia rolled over onto her back then, with a sexy little smile on her face, brought her feet up and put them in my lap one on either side of my cock.

"How's that look lover?" Cynthia asked, as she slowly started to pump her feet up and down my shaft.

"Oh damn." I whispered.

My cock was still wet from her pussy and Cynthia's foot was still moist from the lotion, her feet were easily sliding along the length of my cock. I moaned as, grabbing the backs of her legs, Cynthia started lifting her feet up and down even faster. I began letting out little gasps as I sat back and watched Cynthia give me a foot job. Those gasps became a loud moan as, moving one of her feet under my cock, Cynthia playfully wiggled her toes against my balls.

"Yeah Mark?" She asked smiling. "You wanna cum on my feet?"

"Oh yeah I do." I answered.

"Then go ahead and fuck them." Cynthia said, as she put her foot back around my cock.

Grabbing the sides of her feet I started bucking my hips, sliding my cock through her soft feet. Cynthia slid back a little more and bent her ankles so my cock was now between the bottoms of her feet. I noticed, with great delight, that my cock was longer than her entire foot. That thought and any other quickly vanished however as, after several more pumps into her soft wet feet, I let out a loud moan and my cock began spurting all over Cynthia's feet and ankles.

"Ohhhh look at that." Cynthia said as I started jerking my cock off directly onto her toes and the top of her foot.

"Oh that looks good." I said as I finished cumming, and watched as my thick white cum dripped down Cynthia's tanned foot, and across her pink toenails.

"Hmmm." Cynthia sighed as she lay back on the pillows. "Well you were damn good to me."

I nodded and, after getting up to grab a towel and wiping Cynthia's cum soaked feet off, I climbed onto the bed and stretched out next to her.

"Mark you felt so good tonight." She whispered.

"So did you Cyn." I told her then asked; "You tired?"

"Mark I am soooo relaxed right now."

"Good." I said then putting my arm out to her said softly. "Come over here."

Cynthia smiled and rolled over against me so that her head was nestled onto my chest. I sighed contentedly as I pulled the sheet up and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. After a couple of minutes I kissed the top of her head and whispered;

"Sweet dreams Cyn."

There was no response and I saw that she had already fallen asleep.

Now of course lying here and recalling that amazing night had gotten me hard and I could see the outline of my cock through the sheet. I sighed and, as I lied there, I found myself briefly wishing it was my sister lying in my arms this morning, not Cynthia. Then again if it were Megan here I wouldn't be going to take care of Max so I guess this was how it was meant to be. As I started to slide my hand gently up and down Cynthia's bare arm I decided that I wanted this morning to be even nicer than last night. I had spent the last couple of years, between Megan, Cynthia, Robin and whatever random hook ups I scored, always being hardcore and raunchy. Today however I found I was thinking of Krissy and how I used to love her. How I would go slow and sweet and enjoy every part of her.

Making love, I suppose, is what that was and Megan used to always make fun of me for it. The ironic thing was that what Megan never knew was how badly I had always wanted to be that way with her. Many times I had tried to, I would start slow and easy but at some point Megan's "nasty girl" would come out and turn it into a wild fuck. Oh well, maybe the next time she came down I would try again, but for right now I had a beautiful woman next to me whom I'm sure would appreciate it.

Cynthia had sighed in her sleep as I caressed her arm and, now leaning down, I kissed her forehead and gave her a gentle shake. Cynthia opened her eyes and, tilting her head up, smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Good morning." I said to her.

"Hmm-mmm" Cynthia said. "This is a good morning."

With no warning Cynthia tossed the sheet back and instantly slid partway down the bed and immediately took my cock into her mouth. I moaned loudly as Cynthia took my cock all the way down and started rapidly sucking me in and out of her warm wet mouth. I closed my eyes and, lying back, started playing with her hair as she continued to blow me, thinking and here I was trying to be nice. On that note I opened my eyes and decided I did want to be.

Reaching down I took Cynthia's head in my hands and, after easing my cock from her mouth, pushed her shoulder so she would roll over on her back. Cynthia did and, before she could move, I rolled over on top of her and, after gently sliding my cock inside of her already wet pussy, leaned down and found her lips with my own. Cynthia kissed me back hard and I pulled back, only to kiss her again but softly, my lips barely brushing hers. Taking my cue the next time I brought my mouth down to hers Cynthia's kiss was much softer and she moaned as I slid my lips back and forth across hers while gently easing my cock in and out of her pussy.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,846 Followers