Siblings with Benefits Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,220 Followers

Mark paused like that, I'm sure for dramatic effect, then said something to Katrina. Mark started to ease himself down again, and I saw Rebecca wince as he started to push into her. Suddenly Katrina grabbed the sides of Rebecca's head and quickly turned it so that she was facing us. At that moment with one smooth thrust, Mark drove the entire length of his huge cock into Rebecca's virgin pussy. Rebecca screamed in pain and surprise, as she did several murmurs went through the crowd including a male voice behind me saying;

"There you go that's what I came here for!"

I turned to see a large black man sitting behind me, when he saw me looking at him he smiled invitingly at me and winked. I smiled back but as I turned thought; not on a bet if that's what he was looking for then he could look past this girl.

Katrina was still holding Rebecca's head to the side so everyone in the room could see the look on her face. I have to say although I did feel for the poor little thing I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't turned on by what I was seeing. Rebecca's blue eyes were bulging, and her mouth was wide open as she let out another squeal when Mark slid himself all the way out and drove himself in again. Mark stayed buried deep inside of her, and moved his hips a little trying to get her used to it. Rebecca moaned and groaned as Mark started pumping himself in and out of her.

Mark was moving in a slow steady rhythm, and Rebecca yelped every time he pushed his way in. Katrina had let go of her head, and started stroking her nipple's again trying to make her feel good. Abigail barked something, and Katrina removed her hands and stepping back she grabbed Rebecca's wrists and held her arms to the table. As she did Abigail cried out to my brother;

"I want to hear her sing my brother!"

"Oh she's going to remember this." Billy said shaking his head.

At her command Mark's head snapped up, and I saw his face change. His eye's darkened and his lip curled up a bit. I found myself cringing back into the seat knowing what was coming. Mark pulled himself all the way out, then after a brief pause during which he winked at Abigail drove himself down into the Rebecca's pussy. Rebecca wailed in pain as this time Mark didn't hesitate; instead he started fucking the shit out of her, pulling himself out to the tip and then slamming back down into her.

The crowd was getting worked up, I could hear several women moaning, and I once again heard the guy behind me comment that. "That's how you show them." Rebecca's individual yelps of pain had turned into one long continuous wail, as my brother pounded the shit out of her. Rebecca's head turned to the side to face us, and I saw there were tears coming down her cheeks. Mark was looking straight down into her face, and I knew he was getting off on it. My brother had spent the last five years with a series of live in "pets" that ranged in ages from 18-20 and he lived for that first night that he "broke" them.

Mark slid back to rest on his knees, and grabbing Rebecca's ankles yanked her legs up in the air and started fucking the shit out of her like that. The continuous wail became another sharp scream as Mark pulled her legs up so that her ass left the altar,and he was fucking her even harder. Even though I had just cum I felt my pussy begin dripping again as I watched my brother tear into her. Mark's chest was dripping sweat and his hair was hanging in his face.

Abigail, who had been singing the entire time stepped off of the altar, and came around to stand behind my brother. As Mark continued to pound away on his wailing sacrifice Abigail reached around and began caressing Mark's chest, and stomach her long black nails trailing across his flesh. Mark leaned back and turned his head to look at her. To everyone's surprise Abigail kissed my brother, and not a quick one but a long passionate kiss.

That got the crowd going but not as much as Abigail's next move. Breaking the kiss Abigail slid her nails all the way up to Mark's nipples and after giving them a sudden savage twist raked her nails all the way down his chest and stomach. Mark cried out in surprise once from that, then again as still leaning over his shoulder, Abigail turned into him and bit his ear. Abigail stepped back, and coming back around reached out and after wiping some of the blood off of Mark's chest put her fingers in her mouth and started sucking on them, as she did her eyes rolled as if she were going to cum again.

The entire time Mark had kept fucking Rebecca who was simply lying there gasping as Mark's cock kept up its relentless assault on her pussy.

"I don't hear any singing!" Abigail called out smirking at my brother egging him on.

Mark lunged forward catching Rebecca's legs with his shoulders, and bending them back so that by the time he planted his hands on the altar by her head, her ankles were just about behind her ears. Mark reared bac,k and slammed himself into her, and she screamed in an even more high pitched tone than last time. Mark was using all the power in his hips driving his massive prick repeatedly into her abused pussy. As Mark kept fucking her Rebecca started crying out;

"Oh please! Oh it hurts oh please!!!"

The crowd was beside themselves, everywhere I looked I saw looks of naked lust as this young girl cried out under my brother's assault. Abigail laughed wickedly, and coming up behind Katrina who was still holding Rebecca down pinched her nipples. Katrina didn't cry out instead she moaned ,and leaned back into Abigail. I saw Abigail start to talk in her ear then step back smiling. Katrina let go of Rebecca's hands, and I noticed the poor girl left them there. She was beyond moving, just lying there getting pounded and yelping;

"Oh no more oh oh please I can't oh!"

Katrina crawled up onto the altar, and as she did Mark leaned back letting Rebecca's legs drop limply down flat. Katrina stood up and stepped over Rebecca so that one leg was on each side of her. Mark went back up onto his knees pulling Rebecca up into him by her hips so he could keep pumping her. Like Abigail had done to her Katrina put her foot up on Mark's shoulder and leaning forward shoved her red bush into his face.

Mark slowed down his thrusts into Rebecca ,as he brought one of his arms up to wrap around Katrina's waist to help her stand. I was ready to play with myself again. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; my brother fucking an eighteen year old blond while sucking off another woman. Over the years I had watched my brother fuck many women, but nothing like this. Once again I could not believe his control. The crowd was getting more and more worked up especially as Katrina was not the silent type, and was moaning loudly as Mark's talented tongue worked her clit.

Katrina must have been pretty worked up-of course I would be too had I gone down on Abigail- as after only a few minutes her hips started rocking back and forth into Mark's face. Katrina tossed her head back; her sweat soaked red hair sticking to her back, and started moaning even louder. Mark moved his hand from her waist, and taking his hand he reached up between her legs from behind and taking his finger, drove it straight up Katrina's ass.

Katrina went off like a rocket. Screaming as loud as Abigail and grabbing a handful of Marks hair, Katrina held his head while she bucked wildly in his face. After one last pump of her hips Katrina stepped back from Mark, and after leaning over to kiss him hopped down from the altar. Mark was a mess at this point, his face soaked with both sweat and Katrina's cum, his chest was bleeding as was his ear and he was finally starting to breathe harder and faster.

Underneath him Rebecca had finally stopped screaming. She wasn't even really whimpering at this point as a matter of fact it appeared that she was starting to enjoy it as the noises she was making sounded like adorable little moans. Oh to play with that little flower for a night I thought. Apparently Abigail preferred the screaming as she called out to Mark;

"One last song my dark prince?"

Mark pulled out of Rebecca, and before she could react grabbed her hips, and quickly flipping her over onto her stomach pulled her hips up so that she was on her knees.

"Oh yes!" The man cried out from behind me.

With no hesitation Mark drove his cock deep into Rebecca's incredibly small pussy. That angle which was far deeper than the other's elicited another loud scream from her. Mark was tired and I could tell he needed to finish, but was going to give Abigail her money's worth. Rearing back Mark began fucking the living shit out of Rebecca, he was slamming her so hard the sound of his hips hitting her ass was making loud slapping sounds that could be heard through the room.

Rebecca was absolutely wailing at this point. Mark had done it so she was facing us, and we could all see her eyes which looked ready to pop out of her head. Her mouth was wide open and she was screaming continuously now. As Mark banged away on her it became obvious he was close, his chest was heaving and he started gasping. Sensing the finish a couple of women in the front stood, soon everyone was standing and anxiously awaiting my brother's climax.

Mark didn't disappoint; reaching out he grabbed Rebecca's sweat soaked hair and pulled it back to keep her face up as he somehow found the strength to go even harder. As Rebecca wailed Abigail started chanting something, and I could feel the power in the room building again. After a couple of more pumps Mark yanked his cock out and throwing his head back let out a wolf like howl as he jerking his cock he shot a tremendous load of cum that hit Rebecca in the back of the head splattering in her hair.

The next spurts sprayed across her back and ass, for someone who had cum twice with his sister a few hours ago my brother was cumming as if he hadn't in a month. Finally with an audible sigh Mark slumped back onto his knees his head down, gasping for breath. Abigail came over and grabbing his hair lifted his face up, and after kissing him on the lips looked at us and declared;

" Once again is he not beautiful my brothers and sisters?"

Everyone in the room bowed to Mark, who was so tired he barely nodded his head in return. Abigail and Katrina stood in front of us, and raising their hands once again led us in a prayer. As I chanted I kept my eyes open, and smiled as I watched Mark with surprising gentleness lift Rebecca up into a sitting position on his lap and putting his arm around her shoulders kissed her on the cheek. I could see she was crying, Mark kissed one of the tears off her cheeks and started whispering in her ear.

I had no idea what he could possibly be telling her, but after a couple of minutes she stopped crying, and my brother taking her face in his hands gave her a long lingering kiss. When he broke the kiss Rebecca gave him a shy smile then kissed him. Mark smiled and said something to her and she laughed. At that point Abigail had finished chanting, and coming over also kissed her on the cheek and started talking to her. After a couple of minutes Rebecca kissed Mark again then slid off the altar where she was met by Katrina who helped her put her robe back on. Katrina then led her out towards the exi,t as they walked I noticed a lot of the members stopping her and kissing either her cheek or her hand and bowing to her.

I sighed and sat back down eagerly awaiting the rest of the night. After all I was horny and I'd be damned if my little brother was going to have all the fun. Several of the members were milling around, and I had thought of going up to Mark, but he was sitting on the altar talking to Abigail, he had put his robe back on, and was drinking from bottle of water. There were at least three female members standing over there all waiting to talk to him. For the first time tonight I felt a tinge of jealousy; exactly how many did he think he was going to play with?

Apparently I had no worries as Abigail turned, and gestured for them to go back to their seats. A few minutes later Katrina came back into the room alone, and walked back over with Abigail and Mark.

"So where's Rebecca?" I asked Billy, who had been staring at the initiates in the back.

"Your kidding right?" He asked looking at me.

I shrugged at him.

"Her reward, besides her money of course will be the company of our esteemed mistress." He laughed. "Abigail can play queen of the damned all she likes but she is predictable and certainly couldn't resist that little piece of candy."

I was going to reply but was interrupted by Abigail telling us that the rest of the evening was free play, that we could stay out here or if anyone preferred there was suite of rooms on the second floor.

"I will bid you goodnight Megan." Billy said kissing me on the cheek.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Billy sighed

"It's a double standard my dear no one really wants to see me indulge, so I am going to collect my prize and find a room, enjoy and be enjoyed my dear."

I watched Billy leave, and started looking around, the crowd had been pretty worked up and some people were already starting. The blonde to my left had immediately gone over to the man next to her, a tall well built guy with a shaved head and tattoo's that completely covered his upper body and after going down on him briefly had swung her leg over his and was riding him as he sucked on her tits. Down in front near the altar I saw a female initiate with long black hair on her knees being fucked doggy style while her face was buried between the legs of female member.

I was getting ready to turn to the back and look to see if any of the pretty young girls were still looking to please when a soft male voice speak up behind me;

"Good evening my Mistress, may I approach you?"

I turned around to see him standing there in his white robe with his head down staring at my feet. Very well trained I thought.

"You may look at me." I said softly.

He looked up and smiled shyly, and I felt my interest grow. He was blond with hazel eyes and was absolutely beautiful. He was a little taller than me and appeared to be solidly built. I had been thinking woman but...

"Allow me to properly greet you my mistress.' He said, and with that dropped to his knees and kissed the tops of my feet.

Oh yeah I thought this is looking better by the minute and my rapidly moistening pussy was in agreement.

"I'm Jonathan." He said as he stood.

I nodded and said;

"Someone taught you well Jonathan."

"My mistress is to kind." He replied with a smile. Then putting his head back down said quietly

"And has my mistress chosen someone to please her this evening?"

"I have not actually." I replied smiling at him. Yes I have I thought of yes I have.

"I know I am far from worthy my mistress, but if you would grant me the privilege I would love the opportunity."

"Oh yeah?" I asked smiling playfully at him. "And where would you start?"

"Wherever you wish me to of course." He replied.

Under normal circumstances I would have played the game longer, but I need it and bad, besides I wanted to play, and then grab Mark so that we could have some time. Stepping back I raised my arms and waited. Stepping in Jonathan undid the tie to my robe, and slid it off of my shoulders. As it dropped to the floor he looked me up and down and whispered;

"My Mistress is quite desirable."

"Then make me feel that way." I told him.

Jonathan indicated the divan and asked;

"Will you sit my mistress?"

I sat down on the edge, and he immediately got to his knees, and leaning forward gently sucked my right tit into his mouth and started swirling his tongue around my nipple

.

"Hmmm nice start." I whispered.

Jonathan switched to the other nipple, then looking up asked me to lie back. I slid further up the divan, and lied back my head resting on the arm. I had chosen this position so I could watch most of the rest of the room while I played. Jonathan sat on the edge, and after kissing the side of my neck trailed his lips down to find my nipples once again. I sighed contentedly as while he sucked on one he played with the other.

Jonathan started sliding his tongue down my stomach, and I slowly opened my legs for him. He reached my thighs, and as I prepared for him to lick my attention starved clit I was surprised as he started going further down my leg. Jonathan slipped to his knees, and grabbing my right foot began licking and sucking my toes. The sight of his beautiful face down there was enough to really get my pussy flowing and it was all I could do not to tell him to just get up to my clit.

Instead I lied back ,and enjoyed watching him work the toes of my right foot then switch to my left. Jonathan than began to work his way back up my leg as he did I looked over to the front and started watching a young red head, who was kneeling between two men first sucking on one cock then switching to the other she appeared to be bouncing up and down. It took me a minute to realize she wasn't kneeling but riding a third man who was lying on his back that I hadn't seen right away from the angle I was at.

My attention went back to Jonathan, as I felt his tongue begin to trail up my thigh, and felt his hot breath on my pussy. I looked back down at him and asked;

"Why is your robe still on?"

"I'm sorry Mistress." He said nervously and quickly pulled his robe off.

I had chosen well. Jonathan had a lean muscular build and what had to be at least an eight inch cock that was standing at attention as I stared at it.

"Very nice." I told him. "You do a good job on my pussy you never know what you might get."

Jonathan smiled, and then leaning forward gently spread my lips and after blowing lightly on my clit started sliding his tongue up and down the length of my sopping wet pussy. I moaned softly then let out a little yip as he suddenly plunged his tongue inside of me.

"Ohh that's nice." I whispered.

As Jonathan started tongue fucking me I reached down, and grabbing a handful of his hair held his face still as I started rocking my hips back and forth in his face. He moaned and his tongue started moving faster across my pussy. Letting his hair go I leaned back and sighed, deciding to relax and enjoy his attention rather than rush things. Jonathan's tongue found my clit and started teasing around it in slow circles. I turned my head to the side as I heard someone to my left telling someone else to look up front.

I looked over and saw my brother sitting naked on the edge of the altar; kneeling between his legs and sucking his cock like it was the last one she'd ever suck was Katrina. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; this was a high priestess the type of woman who like Abigail was aloof to the point of apathy, but here was Katrina blowing my brother like a drunken girlfriend after the prom. As I watched I realized that drunk was really the right word, but it had nothing to do with alcohol, Katrina was drunk on lust, the entire room was.

Everywhere around me people were engaged in every sexual act imaginable and in every possible combination, directly in front of the altar where Katrina was sucking off my brothe, two women were on their hands and knees kissing each with a man behind them fucking them doggy style. Turning my head I saw the blond on my left had left the man she had been fucking, and was lying on her back in a 69 with a gorgeous young black girl. While I watched a tall man with long black hair and a cock that rivaled my brother's in size, came up behind the girl and with no hesitation grabbed her hips and drove his himself deep inside of her. After several pumps he pulled his cock out and pushed it down into the mouth of the blond who after sucking on it briefly went back to the young girl's pussy.

My eyes went back to Katrina sucking on my brother they were facing to the side, on purpose I'm sure, so everyone could watch her devouring my brother's cock. I moaned as between my legs Jonathan gently sucked my clit into his mouth. I looked back down at him between my legs, and reaching down spread my pussy open giving him better access to my clit, and I'm sure giving him a thrill as my long red nails framed my pretty little pussy. My other hand found my left nipple and started twisting the barbell back and forth just hard enough to stretch the sensitive skin and cause a delicious twinge of pain.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,220 Followers
1...34567...9