Side Bet

Story Info
A new wife loses more than money in Vegas.
4.1k words
3.76
127.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drackman
Drackman
10 Followers

It's not my fault. I didn't even want to come to fucking Vegas! But somehow Charlie talked me into it, and then our "romantic" honeymoon turned into just him playing cards all the time and leaving me to my own devices.

I guess I should have seen it coming. I should have listened to my friends when they told me not to marry a man 10 years older than me, that we were in different places in life, that I would want to go out and party and laugh and get drunk with all the other 25 year olds just like me. I guess I was blinded by the promise of a happy ending. Charlie wasn't dashing by any stretch of the imagination, but he had almost as much money as any Prince in any fairy tale. An admitted tit-man, he even bought me breast implants as a pre-wedding present! He would always talk to people, random strangers even, about how sexy his wife is and how he can't believe how lucky he is to have married her.

We would already have a house and two cars, and that kind of stability is hard to turn down from a girl who spent most of her life jumping from creditor to creditor just trying to stay afloat. Now here we are. In Las Vegas. The hotel is stellar, the food is second to none, and the boredom runs parallel to the amount of money Charlie can lose in a day with his Texas Hold 'Em.

So it was yesterday when I decided that if I couldn't beat 'em, I'd join 'em. I had seen poker on TV like most every other American, I mean, how could you miss it? I think there's a new poker show on just about every network since the World Series has gotten so popular, but the point is, I know the rules and can play the game like I know what I'm doing.

I rubbed my big new titties against Charlie's shoulder while he was at his high-limit table and asked for a little more money. Without even looking at me, he handed me a few hundred dollars and told me to win enough to take him out for steaks later. I kissed him on the cheek and went to buy some chips at the front desk-thingy and told them I wanted to be in a low-limit game, just to get a feel for it.

They pointed me toward their $4-$8 table and told me that was the lowest limit they had, so I sat down with my chips and started playing.

Not long after I started, I was doing pretty well. I had won almost $50 and was having a great time with all the free drinks the guys around the table kept handing me. I guess in casinos they give you free booze as long as you're playing, and with two and three guys ordering at a time and giving them all to me, I was pretty buzzed! I guess it must have been my boobies resting over the top of the table, or my short skirt riding up my thigh, or how giggly I get when I drink, but they kept giving me more drinks and oggling my tits, so I kept drinking and showing off!

Then this new guy came to sit down at our table. Everyone seemed to talk to him like they knew him, but no one said his name. He had this hat on that just said "Jack9" on the front, and when I did finally ask his name (ya know, to be polite) he said to just call him Jack. "Well Jack, welcome to the table." I said, but with how drunk I was it must have sounded like "welchome to huh able." But he just smiled and thanked me.

He seemed kind of strange in how he was acting. The other guys couldn't take their eyes off my body, but Jack just stared right into my eyes the whole time with this cocky smile like he knew something I didn't. Oh well, I was winning and he wasn't so I guess it was just his way of being a good loser.

As the dealer delt everyone their two cards, I could see that Jack was down to his last $20 in chips when he suddenly and quite confidently raised up before anyone else was allowed to see the first three community cards! He just leaned back in his chair with that arrogant smile while everyone else folded their hands. When it came to me, I checked my cards and saw that I had the King and Queen of diamonds, so I figured I'd call his raise and we would be the only two in the hand.

When the "flop", that's what they call it, came out it was a 10, a King, and a Queen. I had two pair! So I raised up the bet, but Jack just kept staring right through me and re-raised me so that all his chips were on the table. I figured he was making a last desperate attempt to get his money back, and called him. We both turned our cards up and I was all set to start gloating about a hand "well played" when I saw that he had and Ace and a Jack...a straight! I couldn't believe it! The next two cards that came up after the flop were a 5 and an 8, so Jack ended up winning the hand.

"I guess this game has a way of separating the men from the girls." He said while dragging his chips over to his side of the table. I couldn't believe it! What an arrogant prick! "You only won because no King or Queen came up later." I said, almost spitting the words at him. "Sure thing girly, you keep telling yourself that if it'll make you feel better."

I couldn't believe he was saying all these things to me, and still with that smirk on his face like he had just won a million bucks from my husband instead of $20 from me. I was looking visably upset, when one of my admiriors brought me another drink to calm me down. It worked. For a little while.

A few hands later and it was the same story. Jack had raised up before the flop and everyone else folded their cards. When I saw mine I showed a Ace and a Jack, the same cards that had beaten me earlier! I called his bet and the first three cards came out as an Ace, a four, and a nine. I had the highest pair, so I raised up the bet again and instead of pushing even more chips into the game, Jack just called my raise and we both got to see the next card. A two of hearts came out, so I figured I still had the best hand, and raised up again like last time. Jack looked down at his cards and broke his smile for only a second, then called me again. The last card came out, it was a Jack! I had him now, I just knew it! So I pushed more chips into the middle and leaned back (almost falling out of my chair) to see what he would do this time.

He still with that damn smile looked at me and said, "I know I have the best hand, but I want more than money from you to prove it." I kind of looked at him funny, not really understanding what he was getting at. I guess he sensed my confusion and continued on. "I suggest a side bet, away from the chips on the table. I'll call your raise, but if I win, I want a kiss on the cheek."

Hmmmm...I had to think about this one. Was it some kind of ploy to get me out of the hand? "What extra do I get when I win?" I asked, trying to be as cocky as him. "IF you win, then I'll get up and leave the table, and make sure I tell everybody I see that I was beat by a woman at cards."

That was too much. "You're on!" I almost laughed when I said it!

So he pushed his chips in the middle, and I turned up my two pair. "There's no straight possible, so I guess I'll take that pot..."

"Not so fast."

He turned up the other two Jacks in the deck. Three of a kind! The sonofabitch had three of a kind!

"Now I think you owe me something..." and pointed to his cheek.

I tried to think of how I would get out of it, but the liquor had my head all cloudy and I couldn't see any way I could. So I stood up and (swayed) over to his chair, leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek, trying not to fall over in the process.

Before I even regained my balance, he looked at me and said, "Nice tits, they real?"

I was stunned for a moment, unsure of what to do or say until I mustered, "Not that it's any of your business but yeah, they're real! My husband loves them!" I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being right.

He gave out a snort and said, "Husband? What kind of loser husband lets his wife out in Vegas to show off her tits and legs at a card game instead of fuckin' her proper in the hotel room all day?"

I would have slapped him if I thought it would do anything. Instead the dealer warned him about the language and I stomped back to my own chair.

A few hands later and I had calmed down. I won some of my money back that I had lost to Jack from some of the other gentlemen I had wrapped up around my finger and was almost back to even when the same showdown with arrogant prick/Jack happened again.

This time I was first to bet, and I looked down at my cards and saw two Aces. Ha! I had him for sure this time! I raised up and everyone else folded their hands except for Jack. He looked down at his cards and re-raised right back at me. Oh this was too perfect! I didn't want to scare him away, so I just called him this time to see the flop. It came out Ace-5-7 all of spades, so I knew I had three of a kind. I raised up again, like last time, and he raised me up again, like last time, but instead of just calling him, I re-re-raised to show that I had the best hand. That got his attention.

"How about another side pot?" He suggested.

"What, you want another kiss of the cheek?" I asked. Why did I say that? I made it sound like I WANTED to kiss him again!

He laughed slightly and said, "No, not another kiss on the cheek. How about if I win, you have to come over here and lean over me so that your hands are resting on the arms of my chair, and not move your hands for a full 10 seconds no matter what I do."

I didn't like the sound of that...but I couldn't lose!

"Okay fine, but when I win, I want you to get up like you said you would last time, and I also want all the money I've lost to you so far paid back to me."

"Deal."

So he called and we both turned up our cards and I let out an audible "Ha!" as my aces came into view. He still out-smiled me and turned up the King and Queen of spades...a flush! He had a flush! I couldn't believe it! The next two cards to come out were the 3 of spades and the Queen of diamonds, I had lost again.

Feeling less and less inhibited I mustered up as much dignity as I could and walked over to his chair. When he was finished taking all his chips from the middle of the table, he turned toward me and might as well have ordered me when he said, "Lean."

So I leaned over, my hands resting on the arms of his chair, my tits hanging down lewdly, my face only inches from his, and he had the dealer count to ten.

1...2...

He placed his hands on my tits and started to roughly feel them through my shirt. "You don't waste any time, do you." I said sarcasticly.

3...4...

He didn't respond, instead he took his hands inside my shirt and around my bra to get a better feel of my bare boobs, still roughly squeezing them like he had something to prove.

5...6...

"I knew these were fake." He said, and my face turned bright red as I realized why he had me do this. He wanted to expose me as a lier and imply that I am a slut. A big-titted cooze in denial of her own sluttishness.

7...8...

"Just for that..." He then reached around an grabbed my ass under my skirt. I gasped! Why won't this just end already!

9...10...

And just as it ended, I pushed him away from me and ran back to my seat.

What was I doing? How could I have let a complete stranger feel me up in public like that? Why wasn't I cashing out and running back to my husband? Because it is what he wants...that's why. He wants me to run away like a scared little girl, it would only prove him right. Well fuck that! I'm stronger than that! I'm better than him!

"Okay asshole, your fun ends now. I'm not leaving until you're dead broke and crying because a woman beat you at your own game." He made a silent and sarcastic "Ooooo, I'm really scared of you" face and leaned back into his chair.

As more time passed, the gentlemen I thought I had under control started taking more liberties with my body. Rubbing their hands up and down my thigh, "accidently" bumping into the sides of my boobs and letting their palms rest a little too long there. Before I knew it, I was starting to get wet from all the contact! But I started winning again. Building a respectful amount back up from the other guys at the table. Jack seemed to run into a string of bad cards and didn't even play the next several hands.

Just as I was starting to relax and the men were backing off of my body, it happened again.

This time, I had a pair of nines in my hand to start out, so I raised the bet before the flop, effectively knocking everyone else out of the hand, until it got to Jack. Instead of our usual re-raise back and forth, he just called me this time and we both saw the flop. It came up as 9-Queen-Queen. I had flopped a full house! So I raised up again, and he just called my bet again. The next card was an 8, no help to me, but I had a full house, I didn't need any help. I tried raising again, and again Jack just called me.

This was such bullshit.

Now that I had a guaranteed winner, he wasn't going to let me take more money off of him? Where's the re-raise? Where's the "side bet" that he was becoming so famous for? I had him, and he wouldn't let me take any more of his money than the minimum.

"Fuck this," I said, "how about another side bet?"

He raised an eyebrow at that one.

"You want to make a side bet against me?" He asked.

I knew I had supprised him, and maybe it would be enough to either get him to fold or get more chips from him. Either way, I was winning this hand.

"What are your stakes?" He questioned, looking intrigued.

"I know I have you beat, so when I win I want all the chips you have at the table. From here it looks to be about $500."

"Wow, the price of poker just went up!" How could me make jokes at a time like this? The other guys must have thought this was funny, because they all offered a chuckle of their own.

"Yeah yeah asshole, deal or what?"

"Slow down a bit little lady. What do I get if I win?" Little lady? Who does he think he is?

"Name your price."

"If I win, you have to come over here for another 10 seconds, only this time you have to straddle my lap and I can do whatever I want while you're there." The dealer shot him a look after he said that, which he quickly added, "anything that's not against the law, that is."

"You're on." He is so mine right now.

I flipped up my cards and he got a look at the full house I had.

"That's a good hand, I almost hate to beat it." With that, he turned over a Queen and an 8. His full house was bigger than mine!

"I can't believe you...you, you, you, you...arrogant sonofabitch!"

The last card came up and it was an Ace. No help to me. I had lost, again.

"Now, I believe we had a deal." He turned his chair out away from the table, and all action stopped as I stood up to go over to him.

"You're gonna pay for this mother fucker." I said under my breath.

"My lap is getting cold."

So I straddled his lap, and once again he had the dealer count to 10.

1...2...

This time he kissed me, full on the mouth. One hand at the back of my head, running through my hair, and the other hand working its way under my shirt again.

3...4...

Then I can't believe it. I actually wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back.

5...6...

When he saw that I wasn't going to offer any resistance, his hand moved from my head down to my skirt.

7...8...

He found my panties and was now rubbing one hand up and down my slit while the other massaged my tits. It was too much, I let out a moan of pleasure that everyone heard.

9...10...

I gave a quick grind against his lap in the final seconds to feel how big the bulge in his pants had gotten. Now I know why he was so arrogant, he had the cockmeat to back it up!

As I got up from his lap, he renewed his smile and asked me, "What's your husband's name again?"

"Um...uh...Ch...charlie." I could barely get the word out of my mouth. God I was so turned on!

I started slowly walking back to my seat, along the way every man at the table took an opportunity to openly fondel my ass or tits, even the dealer! They could all tell I wasn't going to stop them.

"Hey little girl" I heard Jack from across the table. "I've got one more bet for ya."

"Huh?" I looked up, momentarily snapped out of my daze.

"Another side bet this next hand. Just me and you, neither of us have seen our cards yet so no one has the advantage."

"Wha...what do I win?"

He laughed at that. "If you win, I'll give you all the chips I have, plus another $3000 in my wallet."

"Huh? $3000? What about if you win?"

"If I win, we both go up to your room, and I do what your husband should have been doing this whole time."

Well, the money did sound nice, but most of all I just wanted to win once against this man with the huge dick...uh smile across from me.

"Okay, but if I win, you have to give me the money and appologize to both me and my husband. Tell him what you did to me, and not fight back when he kicks your ass."

"Deal bitch, now put your room key on the table and I'll put my money next to it."

"What did you call me?"

"The room key!"

So there I did it, I pulled out our room key and placed it on the table next to all Jack's money. The dealer delt to only us two, and he delt our cards face up so that everyone could see what we had.

I couldn't believe it, I had two aces again! I could almost see Charlie whipping his ass right then! His cards were the 8 and 10 of spades, this was it! I finally had him!

The flop came out as the Ace of clubs, the 7 of spades and the 9 of spades. I had three of a kind, but he might get lucky and get a flush to beat me.

The next card was the Ace of hearts. Four of a kind! I stared speachless at the cards in front of me, there was no way I could lose now!

"It would seem you have me beat. Unless..."

And then it happened, the last card on the table. The last card that could possibly come out of the deck. The only card that could save him and seal my future. The Jack of spades. He had a straight flush. To the Jack.

Before I even had time to think about what had just happened he snatched up his wallet and my room key from off the table with one hand and grabbed my arm with the other. The dealer tried to call out to him as he was leaving, "What about your chips sir?"

"Keep 'em, call it a tip."

It didn't really hit me until we arrived at the elevator and he asked me what room I was staying in.

"2314, what the hell just happened back there?"

Instead of answering me, he roughly pulled me into the elevator and pinned me against the wall damn near tearing my shirt off trying to get at my boobies. I finally just gave up, and let this man do whatever he wanted with me. I'm surprised I had any clothes left by the time we arrived at mine and my husband's room. My shirt and panties were completely off, and one tit was hanging out of my bra when he opened the door and practically threw me into the room.

He took off his shirt and pants, and I could confirm what I had felt before in his chair. His cock was huge! At least four inches longer than my husband's, and a lot thicker around too.

All through the night, he forced me to do anything he wanted, and I loved every second of it. I didn't care who heard us, I screamed so loud I tried to get Charlie's attention in the casino!

"God fuck me with that big cock!"

"You like that meat, bitch? You want more?"

"Yes! YES! MORE! Fill me up like my husband can't!"

We fucked in every way we could imagine. He never seemed to go soft! Of course he liked to see my titties bounce as he fucked me, but he wouldn't stop slapping my ass either until he bent me over and railed me deeper than anyone has ever been before.

"Where do you want my cum, whore? I think you want it all over your big fake tits!"

"Please! Please cum all over my husband's tits!"

"Ahhh you fuckin cunt! Swinging those melons around trying to get guys to do whatever you want. What you really want is hot, sticky cum dripping off your face, don't you?"

Drackman
Drackman
10 Followers
12