Side Bet Bluff Ch. 07

Story Info
Will decides to exert more control over Jaycee.
10.4k words
33k
6
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7 – Tuesday (Jan. 20)

"Sure, Will, I can find some work I can throw your way once you land somewhere, but you have to know that all of the origination work has just vanished completely."

"Yeah, I know, Dan," I said into my phone to the sixth potential client I'd gotten a hold of this morning. "But there's going to be some statutorily mandated loan modifications coming down the pike soon, and that's going to be overly complicated by CDO's and other asset backed securities. It will cost a lot more in legal fees to have another lawyer work on it other than the one who did the origination."

"Mandatory? You think so?" Dan expressed with surprise.

"Of course. And while the feds will probably drag their feet on it, thanks in part to your bank's lobbyists, the state government will have something done pronto. And since your bank falls under their jurisdiction ..."

"Crap. What a total mess," he said dejectedly. "Ok, I'll run that past my boss."

"Thanks, Dan. How are you doing? Are you worried about your job?"

"Oh, man, more and more every day," Dan sighed. "There's going to be massive layoffs over here. We acquired JLB. Well, forced by the feds to acquire JLB is more like it. And now that transaction is threatening to bring us to our knees. There are all kinds of wild rumors flying around here, like how we're going to be acquired by another bank."

"Who the hell's big enough to acquire you? Is the Fed just going to buy you out on its own?"

"Like it hasn't already."

"I hear 'ya," I sympathized. "Well, hang in there."

"You too, Will. Let me know as soon as you get settled somewhere. Meanwhile, it looks like I should be sorting out everything by lawyer and start tracking them down."

"Did you have any particular lawyers who did the bulk of your work?" I inquired.

"I think we've hired every lawyer in town at some point. Though, come to think of it, Bocksington did a ton, but they laid off most of their attorneys. As to which attorneys within, I have no idea. Brad Pike was my main contact over there, but I think he used to delegate that work out to the associates."

"Right. I remember you mentioning Bocksington before, though I don't recall Pike as someone I'm familiar with."

"Yeah, he wasn't a partner," Dan supplied. "I think a senior associate who got put on the task of managing the inflow and outflow of loans they were doing for us. Pretty much a glorified project manager if you ask me. I don't want to even think about how much he was billing us. It's insane how much some of you lawyers make for just doing rote work."

"I couldn't agree with you more."

"Really?" Dan replied, genuinely surprised.

"Absolutely," I said with conviction. "And you, or at least your bank, are partially at fault for that. You're the client. It's your money being spent. If you think money is being wasted, then challenge it. If and when I'm on my own, I'd hope that I'll have the common sense to hire a project manager for a job that's best suited for his skill set and salary level than let a much more expensive attorney do it. That's just damned inefficient."

"You know, Will, you may be the only lawyer in this town who thinks like that? Ha!"

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment," I replied. "So how's Emily? Are you going to take her to the game on Sunday?"

"If I tried to stop her from coming she'd just throw her beating my fantasy team in my face again. Thanks for bringing that up. I must be the laughing stock of the whole town."

"Hey now, little girls who love football are a precious resource," I joked, "we need to encourage them wherever we find them."

"Ain't that the truth!" agreed Dan. "Though I wouldn't call her little any more. She's growing like a weed. Ok, I need to get back to work here, but I'll talk to you soon."

I ended the call and updated my contact sheet with that little tidbit on Emily, Dan's twelve-year-old daughter. I also typed up the info on Brad Pike, in case I ran across that name again sometime in the future. I then emailed the file back to Karen, who was maintaining the master copy for me. Networking is a pain but must be pursued with vigor, and an elaborate computer file was how I managed.

The wind threw a spray of sleet against the window off the living room. It was an ugly winter day outside, adding to the ill feelings I felt from being unemployed. I pointedly turned away from the window. I needed to stay positive and present an image of confidence and competence on these phone calls.

Jaycee padded into the main living area wearing one of my t-shirts, which hung down to mid-thigh on her. I turned in my chair to face her.

"Good morning, sunshine," I greeted her. It was actually 10:30. So while I guess it was still technically morning, it certainly no longer felt like it to me as I'd been up since 6:30. Since I didn't have to go into the office I slept in an extra half hour.

As Jaycee approached, she whipped off the t-shirt, revealing her wonderfully nekkid form beneath. She knelt by my feet, her hands going straight for my waist, undoing and trying to pull down my pants and underwear. That would require my assistance to elevate my rear, and I didn't give it to her.

"Jaycee," I said. "After the last couple days, I need time to rejuvenate."

"That's ok," Jaycee said. "You don't need to cum. I just want to suck on it for a bit. You can keep making your calls."

I must have looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?" she asked. "Can't a girl suck on her Master's dick if she wants to?"

"Ummm, sure, I guess so," I said hesitantly.

Within seconds Jaycee was gently licking and sucking on my still soft form. While it felt pleasant, it was also a little surreal. And though I'd like to just sit here and enjoy the experience, I unfortunately did have to make a bunch of calls this morning. It was going to be very difficult twisting my torso to the right to deal with my laptop on the dining room table while fulfilling Jaycee's request.

"Hey Jaycee, can you help fulfill a fantasy of mine? I occasionally dreamt at work about having a girl sucking on me from beneath my desk who was completely unseen to passersby outside of my office."

Jaycee gave me a wry smile. "Oh yeah? Too bad you didn't tell me this yesterday or I would have made it a reality. I know you've got a good imagination. I bet getting on the phone would be the next best thing." And with that she scooted underneath the table. In order to give Jaycee the best access, I had to scoot my chair as close to the table as possible, then slide down on the seat a bit. It was actually a little awkward; making it difficult to pretend this was in my office.

She started up again, but with very gentle sucking. I tried to focus on the personal details of my next call target, but to be honest I was a little weirded out by the situation. After a minute the phone rang, with the caller id showing it was Ms. Wilkinson - dammit, I mean Karen.

"Hey there William. I got your notes on Dan's daughter. That's really cute. I think you should call Shelly Wajochofsky next."

"Who? Oh, right Shelly. Ummm, why?"

"Because she's always had a thing for you and might be able to convince Evan and Diane to keep you on as their primary attorney rather than Glenda."

"She has? But she's ..."

"Yes William? She's what?" Karen asked dangerously. Shelly was probably older than Karen. I'd guess upper fifties.

"I'm sorry. I made the mistaken assumption that if she isn't my type, then I wouldn't be hers."

"Mmm-hmmm," Karen grunted, unconvinced.

Shelly's marketing firm was one of Glenda's more important clients. The possibility of winning them away from Glenda was unexpected. Though thinking of the frumpy Shelly in a sexual context, while Jaycee was sucking on my now slowly engorging dick, was not a very pleasant feeling. I pushed Jaycee gently away.

"I'm just giving you a hard time, William. She's really not my type either."

I sat thinking for a few seconds. "Even though there's a good chance Glenda and I will end up working together, it's still probably a good move to lay some groundwork with Shelly just in case."

"Oh?" Karen asked. "That makes it sound like you're leaning towards going with Glenda if she asks."

The impatient Jaycee decided to test the waters with a new lick, causing me to jump a little and bang my knee on the underside of the table.

"What?" I suddenly realized that Karen had asked me a question, as Jaycee sucked my cock into her mouth once again. "Oh, right, Glenda. Umm, yes, I do think that's the most likely option. I'd rather not relocate up to New York, for any reason. I'm assuming Beck is going to make me a really good offer, though I'd be tying myself to him completely and immersing myself in the world of New York City finance." I hissed as Jaycee swirled her tongue over my head.

"Are you ok, William?" Karen asked. "You seem distracted."

"No, no, no," I quickly replied while desperately but unsuccessfully trying to ignore what Jaycee was doing to me. "Ummm, just thinking."

"Ok," Karen said hesitantly. "Well, come to think of it, I can start poking around to see what Glenda is up to. That way you can have some idea of how strong your position is when she comes begging for you to go with her."

"Right," I said, while moving my right hand through Jaycee's hair. "Comes begging." Jaycee was really sucking at full strength. Damn that felt incredible.

"William!" shouted Karen into my ear.

"Ow!" I exclaimed. "What?"

"What is wrong with - oh no," and then Karen started laughing. "Ok, you gotta tell me. What do you have Jaycee doing for you right now? Or should I say to you?"

"What? No, it's not " I had to stop and groan. Jaycee had used the strongest suction yet on my dick. It felt like she was going to swallow it whole. Damn that girl had a talented mouth!

Raucous laughter came from the phone.

"Just call me back when you've regained the ability to speak!" exclaimed an uproarious Karen, and she switched off.

Jaycee backed off momentarily to take a breath, but I eagerly pushed her head forwards again to re-engage. Jaycee's suction went into overdrive and in what must have been seconds I was cumming. Again.

Jaycee extracted herself from under the table, tousled my hair, and gave me a wink, looking like the proverbial cat that ate the canary. She then turned, grabbed the discarded t-shirt, and walked back down the hall towards the bedrooms, giving me an exaggerated sway of her hips.

As the lingering feelings of pleasure slowly faded, a dark mood settled over me. I was disturbed by something and I didn't really know what. I quickly scanned through different areas of my life, and it seemed to be tied to what I had just experienced. If it was focused on Jaycee - why? She had just given me possibly the best blowjob of my life, and while it wasn't exactly like my office fantasy she had willingly tried to accommodate me. So what was the problem?

I sighed and looked at my client list, glancing at the names of people who I'd already called and those I still needed to contact, but this feeling preoccupied me.

I heard Jaycee's voice from down the hall. "Yes, I need to cancel my cable and internet service. ... yes ... no, I've moved out. ... No, I'm sure the next tenant will call you when they are ready. ... no, I don't know when that will be. ... Could you have it done today? I don't want to pay any more than I have to. ... Yes, I'll hold."

I had to smile at the thought of Hannah coming home tonight to no TV or internet. But the schadenfreude was merely momentary.

Did I care for Jaycee? Certainly, I always had. While Hannah and I were dating, Jaycee had become a friend, though one whose loyalties I always assumed ran to Hannah more than me. Plus, there was that sexual attraction that was present right from the start. Not that I would have made a pass at her while going out with Hannah. I wasn't the type. When I made a commitment to someone, I tried well past the time I should reasonably cut bait. But how did that attraction affect my feelings for Jaycee? Was I more willing to do things for her because of it? During that time, Jaycee had certainly fed off that tension, teasing me with her body to see if I'd do anything about it. Her asking for massages when Hannah wasn't around was a perfect example. And I would over think things afterwards when I was next with Hannah. If I jumped Hannah, would it be because Jaycee had gotten me excited? If I didn't jump Hannah, would it be because I was thinking of Jaycee more? The girl had gotten into my head several times.

After Hannah and I broke up, I didn't see much of Jaycee. Maybe little more than once a month as part of a group get together, but nothing more. There was that one time, though, shortly after the break-up, when Jaycee and I had bumped into each other downtown and decided to have a quick bite together. She had tried asking some rather explicit questions about my relationship with Hannah but I had forcefully changed the subject as that was the last thing I wanted to think about at the time.

There were several nights over the past year when a group of friends had gone out to hit the clubs. We'd spend a minute here or there together, but Jaycee is in her element when given the opportunity to meet new people. I was but an afterthought. And at a couple of those outings she'd asked me to take her home. That always made me think she viewed me as her loyal lapdog. Dependable and completely taken for granted.

Our relationship was certainly undergoing an overhaul this week. But had we progressed as much as I thought? And did I really have the time to think about this right now? The immediate answer was no. I needed to make contact with as many potential clients as I could today, and that had to be my top priority. With that I zipped up my pants and grabbed the phone.

I talked with Karen and then Shelly. I felt a little skeazy about that call, being all too cognizant of the unintended innuendos in the conversation now that I was aware of Sherry's attraction to me. After another client call an idea came to me. I had determined last night that I needed to be more assertive in my relationship with Jaycee. Well who said that had to be limited to the sexual aspects of what we were doing?

I got up and went in search of my so-called 'sex slave,' finding her propped up on some pillows on my bed, back in my t-shirt, with one of my books and a pencil.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hmmm? Oh, I like to write in the margins of books. It's a way to have a more interactive experience with the next person to read it. I tell everyone who borrows my books that they have to write their thoughts as they go. I've got some books with as much writing down the sides as on the printed page."

"That's ... something I've never heard of before," I admitted. I liked the idea. Though I wish she'd asked my permission before defacing my property. "Regardless, I've got something for you to do. I've got two loads of laundry that I want done. I want the second load in the washer within thirty minutes. Plus, I've got several items to go to the dry cleaners. You'll find everything already sorted in the back of my closet."

"But I just gave you a great blowjob," Jaycee complained.

"Oh, so you think sex should give you a reprieve from being my slave?" I asked her.

"I guess not," Jaycee grumbled. "But some appreciation for it would be nice."

"What were the terms of our deal? Do you remember?"

"That I'd be your sex slave for a week," Jaycee said, in a 'yeah, yeah, I know' type of voice.

"And how did I describe your being my sex slave?"

That caused her to pause and think. "I seem to recall you saying something like I had to do anything you asked, at any time," Jaycee replied, now seeing the absolute nature of the language of our deal.

"I've noticed that you've taken on several duties around here on your own initiative, like cooking meals and cleaning dishes," I commented.

Jaycee shrugged. "It just seemed to make sense."

"As should this," I concluded. "Now, first off, bring me that necktie still attached to the corner bedpost."

Jaycee gave me a questioning look, but unwrapped the tie left there since Saturday night, got out of the bed, and handed it to me.

"Now, for whining when I gave you a perfectly valid order, and questioning my authority to give you that order, I could give you a punishment. We're up to six spanks I believe. In fact, that might be the quickest way to bring you to accept my authority."

Jaycee whimpered a little. I knelt down at Jaycee's feet and started wrapping the tie around both of her ankles.

"But as I said originally, you'll take some getting used to following my orders, and this is the first order of this kind I've issued. So instead you will receive a minor obstacle to completing your assignment instead. Only if you fail to complete the task as instructed will you receive the spanking. While you are performing these tasks in the apartment, you will be hobbled by the necktie. You are not to allow it to fall off of your ankles for any reason. And when you leave to attend to my dry cleaning, you may only take the necktie off once you exit the apartment." I had a brief vision of Jaycee being unable to put on her pants for the errand until she was outside my apartment in the hallway.

I had tied the silk around Jaycee's ankles to leave approximately eight inches gap between them. Jaycee looked unsure of herself.

I stood back up and looked at my watch.

"This is weird," Jaycee told me.

"The thirty minute clock starts - now," and I hit a button to begin the stopwatch feature on my wristwatch.

Jaycee started moving as quickly as she could towards my walk-in closet. She immediately lost her balance on her second step and only a desperate grab at one of the bedposts prevented her from hitting the floor.

"Frick! This is going to be difficult. How much time does your wash cycle take?"

"I'm not sure," I answered. "A little less than 30 minutes on the full cycle. And you will use the full cycle."

Jaycee swore under her breath and started shuffling again towards the closet. She moved her feet very quickly in tiny steps, very much like a Japanese geisha girl in those overly restrictive kimonos.

"Careful Jaycee," I said. "That almost sounded like another complaint. If you think you could use another obstacle to overcome ..."

"No, no need. I can handle this," Jaycee said as she finally reached my closet.

I chuckled to myself as I went back to the living area.

I settled back into my chair, but instead of making my next call I decided to wait a few minutes to see how Jaycee handled this task. Just seconds later Jaycee came hopping down the hallway with one of my laundry baskets in her hands. My t-shirt flopped up and down with her wild motions, giving me temporary views of her non-panties-wearing crotch. That gave me an idea for another task later this afternoon.

"Where's your laundry machine? And please don't tell me downstairs!" the rushed Jaycee desperately asked.

"Through the pantry in the back of the kitchen," I answered. She started a shuffle to get around the dining room chairs, and the motion caused a couple of articles of clothing to fall out of the basket.

"Fuck!" swore Jaycee as she glanced at them but kept moving into the kitchen.

"Jaycee, you swear too much!" I admonished.

Jaycee started fake swearing instead, "razzin', frickin', frackin' ..."

I heard her raise the washer lid, and then a good deal of commotion from the back of the kitchen. The washer started, followed by Jaycee hopping/waddling out from the kitchen. She knelt down, grabbed the fallen clothes, and hopped/waddled back towards the laundry machine.

By this point I was desperately trying not to laugh out loud. She looked completely ridiculous, especially when she returned from the kitchen and began hopping back towards the bedrooms. Because she wasn't holding a laundry basket, her breasts bounced heavily underneath my t-shirt.