Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you're saying that, if you come hard enough, it undoes the effect of the drug?" Jayne asked with a smile.

"I guess so."

"Hmm...." Jayne was thoughtful and Julie wondered what she was planning.

As she thought it over Jayne resolved that, whatever the truth of the matter, she would give as good as she had got, in both senses of the word. Julie had given her an orgasm straight from heaven. Now it was time to return the favour. On the other hand, Jayne could not forget the shock and embarrassment of 'waking up' to find herself naked and covered in chocolate. She determined to return that 'favour' as well.

Julie was noticeably nervous as they sat down together after lunch on Sunday. However she still had one of the pills, along with a poppy seed roll, on a plate in front of her.

"Are you sure you're up for this," Jayne asked.

"Yes, yes, I am," Julie replied. She wasn't sure at all but Jayne's concern had put some of her fears to rest. Jayne might have a robust sense of humour but she was still her oldest and closest friend and Julie knew she would come to no real harm.

As Julie took the pill and chewed on the roll, they agreed that, while they watched Downton Abbey, they would use making a cup of tea as a test to ascertain whether Julie was under the influence. Jayne would demand a cuppa at every add break and, if Julie could refuse to make the tea, then she would. If she couldn't then... well, Jayne would know the reason why. Julie reached for the remote and switched on the TV.

At the second add break Julie found that she had to fight the urge to get up and make the tea following Jayne's demand but, as she was still in control, she refused. However, Jayne spotted the hesitation in her refusal.

"Hello," she said with a smile. "I think someone is slipping under the influence." She reached for the remote and switched the TV off.

"I still won't make the tea."

"Maybe not now but you will real soon. Your nose is itchy, very very itchy."

Julie couldn't help herself. Her hand reached up and scratched the side of her nose.

"You're right on the edge, aren't you?" Jayne asked.

"I could probably fight it for a while," Julie replied.

"Yeah, 'cause you can still talk. Neither of us has been able to talk once we're under. Have you noticed that?"

"I don't... I don't...," and, she couldn't talk any more.

"And she's gone!" Jayne all but crowed.

Jayne was right. Julie's inner self was no longer able to control the outer self enough for speech. With a sense of 'here we go' she wondered what Jayne had in store for her.

Meanwhile Jayne watched as her friends eyes glazed over. She knew from experience that this didn't mean that Julie wasn't aware. She had quite a few minutes before she went into what Jayne, in her head, called zombie mode. After what she had been put through last week there was a certain amount of license and she was determined to use it to loosen her friend up a bit. She had already decided that she would start this session where she left off last time. She was all prepared and her iPod was ready waiting in the docking station for exactly this moment so she reached for remote. One click of the button and the room was filled with the sounds of Fat Larry's Zoom.

"Stand up and dance for me," Jayne ordered. "That's it, feel the music, let it flow through you, making you feel so sexy. You want to do a really sexy dance, you want to do a slow, sexy striptease for me. You want to try to turn me on. It turns you on to try and turn me on. That's the way."

Jayne watched as Julie, following her orders, got to her feet and started to dance. She wished Julie had chosen something a bit nicer to wear. A striptease just isn't the same when the dancer is wearing a baggy tee shirt and tracksuit bottoms. Still, that wouldn't last for long.

Julie's emotions were a little more complex. Although she was no longer in control of her outer self the drug had yet to fully take hold and as Jayne ordered her to start dancing she was still completely aware of what she was doing. As she started her striptease part of her inner self was appalled at the complete and utter slut that her outer self had become. She caught sight of herself in the mirror over the fireplace and, despite the rather frumpy outfit, there was no doubt that the woman who was wearing them had the morals of an alley cat. On the other hand, as she watched herself push down the tracksuit bottoms, wasn't this what she was after, all along?

Ever since her childhood her fantasies had been about being controlled and, ever since puberty, they had involved being 'forced' into behaving lewdly. Admittedly, in her fantasies, her controller had been some mysterious androgynous figure rather than her best friend but that didn't stop her inner self thrilling to this as much as her outer self was. She watched in the mirror as, now wearing only her bra and panties, her body swayed and gyrated to the music. It was hard to tell how much it was the effects of the drug that had turned her into this slut, this trollop, this floosie who now had her hand stuffed inside her panties, or how much was her outer self simply acting out the deepest, darkest desires of her inner self.

She'd been brought up to be a "good girl", taught from the earliest age that flaunting yourself was wrong, dirty, obscene. The girl in the mirror was all of this and more. Even the boring plain white cotton of her panties couldn't disguise the way her hand was working between her thighs.

And it felt so good; it felt amazing. Her whole body was alive, tingling with the excitement. Oh, many were the nights that she had lain in bed imagining this moment but, now that it was real, it completely surpassed her expectations. There was only one problem, she was fading, her inner self was fast receding, her outer self had completely taken over.

Jayne was, quite frankly, amazed at what she had unleashed. Despite the boring, boring clothes Julie striptease was one of the most erotic things she had ever witnessed. Julie, mousey, quiet Julie, was quite obviously hot to trot and her whole dance routine expressed this graphically and left no doubt as to the depth and intensity of her desire. She was on her knees, one hand deep inside her panties, the other holding her bra over her breasts while simultaneously massaging them.

It should not be possible to shuffle across the floor in a sensuous manner but that is what Julie managed until she was right in front of Jayne. Thrusting her torso forward she let the bra slip from her breast, exposing a nipple and then hiding it again. Swaying to the music she again and again offered fleeting glimpses, evidently she had picked up on the tease part of 'striptease', and then, suddenly, the bra was cast aside and now each breast was covered with a hand, a hand that caressed and massaged, lifting them up as if to offer them to Jayne.

Mesmerised, Jayne leant forward. Julie seemed to be offering her breasts up to be kissed and, if that was what she wanted.... But, just as Jayne's lips were about to touch, Julie rolled away. She stood up and, still taking her time from the music, went over to the French windows and, taking the floor length curtain, wrapped it around her. There was some shuffling and then her panties fell to her feet. Still dancing, Julie used the curtain to conceal her body until, as the song climaxed, she stepped out and bowed before Jayne, as naked as the day she was born.

Jayne was astounded. She had never seen anything like it. Julie had revealed that, once the painfully shy surface was removed, she was a natural erotic dancer and what a turn on! Julie's pubic bush was glistening with signs of her arousal and Jayne knew that hers was just as damp. Now Jayne was torn between her original plan and something rather different. She could imagine Julie, on her knees in front of her, kissing her thighs, kissing higher, kissing her....

If Jayne hadn't been wearing jeans then that is what might well have happened but, aware that Julie's dance had taken some time and that the effects wouldn't last forever, it was time to move on to the second part of her plan.

"Go and fetch your vibrator," Jayne ordered.

Julie just stood there. Jayne was dumbstruck; Julie had been given a simple straightforward order and was not following it. What had gone wrong? Were the drugs not working?

"Go and fetch your vibrator," Jayne repeated but this time, as she looked at Julie she could see that her eyes, along with the usual glaze, had a troubled look. Julie wasn't rebelling or anything like that. And then the penny dropped.

"Don't tell me you don't have a vibrator! God, what woman.... Oh, never mind. Go up to my room and look in the top draw of my bedside cabinet. Bring down...," Jayne ran through the contents of her draw in her head, "...the black vibrator you'll find there."

Julie hurried off to obey, returning moments later with Jayne's nine inches of black pleasure. Jayne sat back on the sofa and ordered Julie to sit in one of the armchairs opposite.

"Switch on the vibrator, err... twist the bit at the bottom. That's right, now use it on yourself. No, don't just poke it inside, use it on the outside, lay it along your slit, feel how good it is against yourself, feel the vibrations, feel how they tingle on your clit, feel how it turns you on. No, keep your legs open. I want to watch. More than that, you want me to watch; you want to show me how good it feels."

For the second time that afternoon, Jayne sat back and watched as her friend gave her a sex show. It wasn't as artistic as the first one; it was more sensual than sensuous but watching Julie discover just what a vibrator can do made Jayne wish that she had one as well. Jayne felt too distant so she went over, sat on the arm of the chair and leant across to put her arm around her friend's neck. From there it just seemed natural to reach for her friend's breast and to play with her nipple.

"That's it," Jayne urged. "Feel how good it is, feel how much it turns you on. You want it inside you, you want to feel it filling you up, you want to feel how deep it can go but not yet! Just play around the outside, feel it against your clit, feel it, feel it! Now, just a little bit inside you, just the tip. Feel how easy it slips inside, feel how much you want it all the way in but you can't, you have to wait a while yet. That's it, with your right hand you play with your clitty and with your left you play with the vibrator. Deeper now, just a bit deeper, not all the way, not yet, not yet. You're not allowed to have it all the way in and you're not allowed to come, not until I say so."

It was easy to see how close Julie was to climaxing but Jayne wanted to build the tension to boiling point before allowing her friend release. The longer she could delay her orgasm the better it would be when the time came. On the other hand she knew the clock was ticking. The effect of the pill only lasted around an hour and she wanted Julie to experience, as she had done, the shattering effects of 'waking up' in the middle of the ultimate climax.

So, for just a little longer, she teased Julie by forcing her to hold back, keeping her on the edge, keeping her just short until.

"Now, Julie, now! Push it all the way in, feel every inch and come for me, come, come!"

Julie thrust the vibrator inside herself and rubbed furiously against her groin until, with a massive cry, her orgasm exploded within her. She rolled towards Jayne who hugged her close as wave after wave after wave crashed though her body. And then, when she could take no more, she simply sobbed, completely overcome and Jayne, still hugging her close, rocked her in her arms, calming her as she would a little child. For a while they just sat there, the naked Julie wrapped in Jayne's arms letting the world settle back down again.

Then Julie took her hand from between her thighs and, with it, the vibrator. She stared at it before switching it off.

"Are you OK," Jayne asked gently.

Julie looked almost scared as she extracted herself from Jayne's hug and, rather shakily, got to her feet.

"Are you OK," Jayne repeated but, by then, Julie was making for the door and, moments later, Jayne heard the slam of her bedroom door.

Upstairs, in her room, Julie lay on her bed, wrapped in her dressing gown and shaking like a leaf. She had got, after all, exactly what she had asked for but, when it had happened, she had never expected to be so completely overwhelmed. Now she understood why Jayne had been unable to talk to her last time. To find oneself, suddenly, in the midst of... of... she had never, ever, experienced anything as intense, as powerful as the orgasm that she had woken up in the middle of. Oh, she had, from time to time, indulged herself, lost herself in her fantasies while her busy fingers took her to the peak, but the resulting orgasms were pale shadows beside what she had just been through.

And then there was the matter of the vibrator. She still had it, she had been too preoccupied to give it back and it now stood upright on her dressing table, its stiff black accusing finger a reminder of what she had just done. She had never seen it before; presumably it belonged to Jayne, it certainly wasn't hers. She had never owned one and, up until then, nothing other than tampons had ever been 'up there'. She was very much a virgin, and when she had 'awoken' to find it buzzing away, deep, deep inside, it too had been too much to deal with. She ought to give it back but first it would need a thorough wash.

Far more complex was how this changed her relationship with Jayne. They were friends, best friends, and it's only natural that best friends care for each other but, when she had 'woken' wrapped in Jayne's arms, it had felt very right. She had been overwhelmed by the sheer force of the conflicting emotions, the sheer joy and elation of the orgasm, the way every nerve in her body had shone with pleasure, all mixed with the uncontrollable panic that she was beginning to recognise as part of the waking up process. In among all this she had turned to Jayne, actively sought her out, and her arms had, for a while, been a safe haven.

And then the panic had taken over and she had run away.

Actually, she was beginning to recognise that the panic was part and parcel of the 'waking up' process. Although, on the previous occasion, she had come too without the benefit of the mind blowing orgasm, she had still panicked. She had still felt the need to be far away from her controller. Although they hadn't talked about it, she had seen the same thing in Jayne's eyes.

But she couldn't hide away in her room forever. What's more, after last weekend, at least Jayne would understand some of the embarrassment. Already she felt quite a bit better so she got up, wrapped her dressing gown about herself and went downstairs. She went into the front room where Jayne was sat watching telly. Her clothes had been neatly folded and placed on the table. She went over and picked them up. Jayne looked up and gave her a weak smile.

"I... I see what you mean about orgasms," Julie said with a little laugh.

"It's all a bit much to deal with, isn't it? At least you didn't wake up covered in chocolate! Seriously, are you OK?"

"I'm fine and no, maybe I wasn't covered in chocolate but I did have your vibrator stuffed up me. I'm not sure I wouldn't have preferred the chocolate."

"I can do chocolate if you want," Jayne replied.

"Not right now, if you don't mind. What I want now is a cuppa."

"Coming right up," Jayne said as she got out of her chair and headed for the kitchen. Julie thought about getting dressed but, with a cup of tea in the offing, her emotional exhaustion took over so she put her clothes back down and sat down on the sofa with her feet up. Moments later Jayne reappeared with two teas and handed her one.

"So, really, are you OK with all this?" Jayne asked as she sat down.

"I'm fine, really, I'm fine. It's all a bit much at times but it's fascinating, really fascinating. I just wish I could remember more."

"I know what you mean about that one. Once you're in zombie mode you can't fight it, it all goes blurry and the next thing you know you're waking up covered in chocolate."

"I wish you'd stop going on about that chocolate," Julie said with a laugh. "But, zombie mode, yeah, that's a good name for it. I mean there's a bit while you're still conscious but can't do anything but after that, well, nothing."

"Well, nothing except the best orgasms ever," Jayne replied.

Julie just blushed.

"Well, you went to the Jade Garden last week; I guess this week it's my turn. What would you like me to get?"

And, with that, the subject was closed.

****************************** Session Four: Julie controls Jayne ******************************

For a number of reasons it was two weeks until the next suitable Sunday rolled around. Julie had plenty of time to think and, as a constant reminder, she still had Jayne's vibrator. Oh, she had washed it thoroughly and, as practical as ever, had even replaced the batteries but, somehow, she still hadn't given it back. Instead she placed it, point upwards on her dressing table, a constant reminder of what had been done to her.

Because, whether she wanted it or not, there were subtle changes happening in her relationship with Jayne. There seemed to be some unspoken agreement not to discuss the sessions too much but, somehow, they were closer and there was that 'I've seen you naked' feeling between them. When they sat on the sofa together they would find themselves touching more, cuddling up together, even if there wasn't the slightest hint of anything sexual about it.

But, however chaste their 'normal' lives, there was no doubt about the sexual element that ran through the Sunday afternoon sessions. At the time Julie had felt guilty about kissing Jayne's nipples. There was no denying that Jayne had got her own back and, in so doing, had cranked up the permissiveness. And this brought Julie back to the question of what she was going to make Jayne do. She stared at Jayne's vibrator which still stood on her dressing table begging to be used.

Come Sunday she and Jayne were in the kitchen making a light brunch. Jayne, after a lazy morning was still in her PJs and dressing gown.

"All set for this afternoon?" Julie asked. "I got some fresh poppy seed rolls."

"All set," Jayne replied. "In fact, is there any reason to wait?"

"No, I'll go and get the pills. Do you want to get changed and then we'll meet up back in the lounge."

"I'll see you there," Jayne replied.

"When Julie returned downstairs she found Jayne in the lounge all ready with a buttered roll. However, she was still in her dressing gown.

"Are you not getting changed," Julie asked.

"Seeing as how, every single time we've done this the one taking the pill has ended up naked there doesn't seem to be much point," Jayne pointed out. "Of course, if you've got other plans...."

"OK, point made," Julie replied. "Now, here's the pill." She handed over the pill and a glass of water. "Shall we watch Downton?"

"What else," Jayne said cheerfully as she swallowed down the pill and started in on the roll. Julie reached for the remote and turned the TV on.

Come the second add break Julie turned towards Jayne.

"No, I won't make the tea," Jayne said firmly before Julie could even open her mouth.

"Methinks she dost protest too much," Julie returned.

"No, I'm simply not under the influence yet."

"What, not even your nose, your really itchy nose," Julie said and she was delighted to see Jayne raise her hand and scratch the end of her nose.

"That's different," Jayne complained giving her a look. "That one works with or without...," she once again reached for her nose. "Look, can you tell me to stop or something, it's really annoying."