Side Job

Story Info
Sex between generations leads big dude to become a dancer.
9.9k words
4.41
32.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the lower side of Craigmore stood rows of apartments which housed mainly lower income tenants, who were intent on finishing college and obtaining 'real' work. They struggled but somehow survived an existence semester to semester. Not all of the inhabitants were students though and a good percentage of them were just every day tenants who liked the atmosphere of the apartment complex.

Jack Harrison was a quiet young gentleman of 28 who went to school part time and worked full time as a bartender at a nice little but well liked bar which was frequented by a select group of women. These women appeared to be of the bbw or plus size variety.

Jack is a husky man with a sold stature and shoulders almost as wide as a bedroom entrance! Jack has handsome features. He's built like a moose only with hazel eyes; he has a full size lumbering chest and oblique but solid, muscular stomach!

Many women find him irresistible and love the features of this man. I sure do too. It's apparent by the way the rest of them approach him, talk to him, and attempt to get his undivided attention while he's working! That in itself is an excuse to exercise, if it is a consideration at all.

Jack has a nice personality. He is a quiet guy in general it seems as his intention is to get a degree and move on in life! The job he holds as a bartender pays him well but it isn't his life long dream. He is an unusual specimen and juicy all the same.

As I said the apartment buildings sit across from one another going about 8 deep and 4 rows of them. It sure looks like low income housing if one didn't know better.

You can view the activities, if you're lucky, of someone across from you. Granted it becomes rather boring on an every day basis, but I've seen great activity on select evenings! If one knows when to watch a neighbor, then 'visiting' them while they are participating in something fun has its benefits!

Jack is one of the people who live across from me. I see Jack at the bar, but that is coincidental actually! Watching Jack when he's at home is boring. He sleeps, study's a lot, and works out and that's all he does!

I'm attracted to him and I think he knows. I maintain my feelings I have, watch the people patronizing the bar, who try to catch his attention and see who interests him.

There's a group of students that live in neighboring complexes. There's one who lives down the way from him and almost across from me. She didn't know he lived close by. Her name is Amanda. She and Jack take classes together. She and others come in often to the bar and hope they can get some tutoring on assignments.

He's always agreed to meet them before work at the campus library and help them out. Amanda, I'm pretty sure, had fallen head over heels but never showed it when she was around him. Just watching these young women, when they came in the bar, it was evident how she and another one behaved.

Besides how she behaved when she came in the bar, I watched her with my lights off at home and she sure fantasized often about someone or something!

I'm a 'bad, bad' woman. My name is Ellen. I am 42 and I also found Jack as irresistible as Amanda. Let me tell you, Amanda can go at herself often and I can understand that a lot! It's a lonely existence out there! One is lucky if they have a job to go to that enables them to keep their mind off the existence of a man!

I've fantasized about Jack myself. He isn't a GQ man, but he is one gorgeous fellow in my book! He is a handsome hunk of a man and very likeable!

Conversely, I am neither a beauty queen nor a Ms. USA. I might have some nice-looking features which appeal to a select group but I am a plus size woman myself.

My point is, I get to watch Jack, and I get to watch Amanda who live 5 apartments down from one another and don't even know it.

I'll turn on some quiet music, turn off almost every light, pull up a chair, sit back, and relax while I enjoy a 'show' involving Amanda. Let me tell you, she's a treat and a half!

Watching Amanda was a true erotic feast some evenings! She had no idea she was being watched! Often, she waltzed through her apartment, with her blinds open. She never suspected anyone watched her. She has a nice 'fluffy' frame for her young age!

She stands about 5' 4", long sandy brown hair, medium sized shoulders, fine-sized breasts, wider hips, slightly sagging tummy, and sound thick legs. When I saw her close up at the bar, she had the sweetest eyes that twinkled when she saw Jack.

At her apartment, she'd lie back on her couch or in her computer chair, pull up her skirt, pull down her undies, or completely undress and then begin playing with her self. She didn't always play with her privileged parts! However, she brought on amazing orgasms by the looks of it all! It was very entertaining! I wish I had that drive and desire she had; she could bring one on so easily!

Amanda even turned me on often! Of course the mood I put myself in, along with the music and setting I was in at the time allowed me that opportunity! Seeing as I was a horny woman of 42 with unfulfilled desires, I could get there, but not like Amanda!

Her activity made for great fantasies, in my opinion, and once she and Jack discovered each other, everything blossomed from there in unique ways.

But first I wanted my due! I've seen men come and go, but Jack was going nowhere! He may not love the complex, but he surely loved the city! Whoever was fortunate to have his love in the long-run, was going to have a great man. Yes they'd get a sexy, wonderful, and fulfilling man!

As a good-looking big size man that he was, there's a niche in society for guys who aren't perfectly chiseled out! Jack definitely wasn't that but you'd think he was the way women wanted his attention where he worked!

By no means was Jack Harrison ripped, however there was a career so well suited for Jack he probably would laugh at the idea and blow it off but privately consider it! He had the confidence and he had a body for it.

Jack could be a male stripper for BBW clubs and private parties all over the place! I thought long and strategically about the idea! He could start out small, build a reputation, and then a career! He'd make so much money at it that splitting the profits 50-50 would make him money two-fold compared to what he made at the bar!

Jack had confidence and positive assets that many women appreciated!

Jack's personality said, "Hop on, let me take you for a ride! You'll walk away laughing, smiling, and later on ask yourself if it was all worth it; you will remember me and I guarantee it!" That was his persona at the bar!

The students he went to school with came in dire need of his help. He was willing to help them all out. Jack told them, "Here's my cell number. Call and leave a message and a return number so I can get back in touch. We'll figure out everything."

Now from what I could gather, what Jack did was get the messages, call them back, schedule times at the campus library, sit down at a table with two or three at a time, and go over the work.

The girls weren't necessarily attractive. They were plain, average, or geeky looking girls who probably cared a lot about success in college but never got the best education in high school.

They weren't fashionable. They didn't wear trendy, fashionable clothing. Any one of them was a typical young woman with lower self esteem! Like Amanda, they sat home nights, feeling alone, dissatisfied, and looking for 'love' in all the wrong places!

Most likely, the others, like Amanda sat around in their spare time, online, chatting away looking for their fantasy, role-playing, and then finding someone to assist them so they could get themselves off. It was a temporary fix for what they were missing. Amanda was 20, but looked all of 25! She was not outgoing, but she had her convictions! She was among a group who liked Jack for different reasons. He had no clue that Amanda and the others liked him!

Often, when I came in to the bar many of the women who patronized it, hung around the bar itself quite often. Some were married and sought out satisfying 'love'! Mainly the majority of them were single and Jack was an expectant respite for the night!

I once told him, "You know Jack those women and the girls find you adorable. They are so attracted to you. There are two in particular that would love to go on a date with you!" He was surprised by my remark.

I told him something else catching him off guard, "I'm a plus size woman, and I know you've noticed that."

"You won't offend me if you agreed. I know who and what I am. I know what makes me attractive or unattractive. It is relative in life. Being the smart man you are you should know I think you're a great looking guy! I'm sure you pick up on that?"

"I guess so", he responded modestly. That was the first time I felt he wasn't the gregarious and confident man I viewed him as. "I suppose I see that in you. I guess I just never wanted to believe that a woman like you thought of me as a good-looking guy."

"Ohhhhh, Jack I do, they do too! In fact, it is me who thinks you wouldn't find me very attractive! Now what do you think of that?"

He surprised me when he roared out laughing and said thank you in a clever but charming way! Then he offered to buy me a drink. "The next one is on the house", he remarked. "Whatever you please, it's on me. How's that sound?"

Well then I couldn't resist the temptation and I decided to put it upon him. Now I knew regardless of what I looked like, there are many features I posses I feel allow me to stand out as a fine-looking mature woman.

I work out. I eat well, walk daily, and swim every two to three days! All of that has kept me young, vibrant, and dynamic for 42!

"Well then Jack, if you insist, I do have a request. My request is that you come to my place and have dinner with me. Will you accept?"

Without skipping a beat, he said yes! He said he was getting off in an hour and was walking home instead of riding his bike. We only lived 6 blocks away from the bar. He had no idea we lived across from one another!

During the conversation, several women came up to get his attention and order an unnecessary drink. He paused and worked his magic on them. They loved it! Walking back and getting closer to our apartments I looked up and my blinds were closed. Quickly I mentioned how I kept mine closed. "I don't want people looking into my place. You never know when I may forget myself and accidentally walk from one room to the next and not dressed."

His reaction was as cute as he smiled mischievously. I hoped he would think along those lines and he reacted just as I hoped he would. His mind began tinkering with the perfect idea; a woman he knew lived across from him and hopefully would take an interest in him! He reacted exactly as I wished. The tune "Happy days are here again" ran though my head repeatedly!

Yes a smile did come to me too, a similar devilish one of my own. I actually was thrilled that I was going to have dinner with a man; possibly something more that night too! I was thrilled! I was having dinner with Jack! It had been a long time since I had a date with a man, much less just dinner at my place.

All day long, the next day, my head was in the clouds! I felt as if I was running through fields of tall grass out in the country! My spirits were high and I felt as if I could have easily 'pleasured' myself at a drop of a hat! All day long I skipped around my apartment and all day long, I went through my closet deciding what would be perfect to wear that night!

Finally 5:00 came and he would be at my place shortly. I decided, after several modeling sessions in front of the mirror, what I wanted to wear.

I wore a baby blue top that cut low enough to share some of my delights with him for an early appetizer! The top was embedded with embroidered swirling design I felt was adorable. Showing hints of my tasty ravine, I was sure he would take notice!

"I not giving away the farm" I said proudly while standing in front of the mirror admiring myself. "But I am delicious and I know I will be to Jack!" I giggled after I said that.

I loved the cropped short sleeves. They came down just below my shoulders. Also I wore a short skirt that rose high enough above my solid thighs to show them off. I hoped he liked my choices. I put on hosiery and sprayed on a touch of lilac scented perfume!

Wearing a nice pair of pearl ear rings, new soft red lip gloss, I touched up my fingernails with polish.

Then the long awaited knock on my door! "Yes, he's here! He's finally here!" I was too excited! He was prompt and smiling when I opened the door! In hand were a bottle of wine and a beautiful bouquet of flowers!

"What a man", I thought to myself. "He is the perfect gentleman, isn't he?" Yes he was, especially since he brought me flowers! "What a guy, what a guy!"

"Ellen wow, you look" and then he paused, "You look as if you are well you look incredibly beautiful tonight! I've never seen you look so young and magnificent since I've known you! Really, I mean that; wow, Ellen!"

He almost set my undies on fire with that welcome speech! "Let's get it on Jack! Forget dinner, take me now sweetheart", I thought over and over!

But what came out of my mouth was "Jack, Jack, Jack you have such an adorable way with words! How can you be so single? How is it you don't have a few girlfriends? You amaze me, you really do!"

He laughed and then he hugged me! It felt so natural! I felt the same way about him. 42 and I had a winner that night! I was sure of it at that point! He was my Grand Prize!

We made small talk for 20 minutes, and then Jack asked me what I did as far as work. I didn't get into specifics, but he came back and sarcastically said, "What do you do, run a porn site, or something like that?"

"No silly, what would give you that idea?" I liked Jack even more! I wanted to show him what he accidentally figured out. Not that night though because I had other ideas in mind and hopefully he did too!

While sitting down on the couch, I finally diverted his attention away from my work. I became attracted to him more as time progressed. His eyes weren't anything special, but within them there was a confidence and cheeriness that flowed into my spirit and kept me intrigued. Everything about the young man made me believe I was a hott and young 24 or 34 year old female! I felt alive again! Although I never felt my age, nor thought it, reality began to sink in to a degree and I was coming to terms with it somewhat!

That evening Jack dispelled those thoughts. He talked to me as if I was 24 or 34. He talked to me as if there was a lot of chemistry between us! There was chemistry! I felt it!

He proved to me there was when he leaned into me unexpectedly and kissed my cheek! I loved it! It warmed me up all over!

I looked at him thinking, "This young man finds me attractive, and wants more then just dinner!" Yes Jack wanted romance that night and I did too. We just hadn't said so!

I didn't let Jack down. I said to myself, "What the heck Ellen, see how he reacts!" I turned to Jack, looked him in the eye, and then fell on his chest! I wanted him to put his arm around me! If he did, then I would become a very lively 'young woman' he wanted me to be and I'd let my lips dance all over his! I hoped and prayed that when I did, he was going to be ready for stage two or whatever came next!

I was that and more! When I leaned against his chest, he pulled me in tight as if it was the natural thing to do and curled me into his brawny body!

He and I began kissing dynamically! It happened so quickly! Both of us were breathing passionately as we kissed energetically! It was invigorating for me and it was a great intro to dinner! I wasn't sure there was going to be one at all! Wow was he a great kisser! At least he was a passionate kisser!

"Phewww" he exclaimed when he came up for air, "I didn't know this would happen! I mean, wowwww this is cool! You can kiss like there's no tomorrow! Do you want to umm I mean do you", but he didn't finish his question!

I didn't give him a chance to finish and I pulled his face against mine and blanketed his lips!

We clutched tightly and I was electrified inside! My vagina was clammy! I loved it!

A tingling sensation developed and spread quickly through me! He turned me on rapidly! Yes I did want to kiss him much, much more! Especially since I was aroused!

All of a sudden, I felt like lifting up his t-shirt over his head and caressing that stomach I described! Yes I did! I wanted Jack to know I was close to going all the way! I wanted him badly, but I wasn't sure where he was at yet! Was he there? Did he feel the same?

Jack did something unexpectedly but not unthinkable. He took my hand, put it against his chest, and guided it up and down, and around his stomach too!

"Wow, mmmmm" I thought to myself. My eyes closed briefly and I smiled! I wanted him so much more!

"Mmmmm that's nice, I said, Jack you are, mmmm, well you have a great body!"

He laughed and laughed! "I bet you never thought you'd hear me say I'd agree?" He roared out laughing again and kissed me on my lips quickly!

I loved how he did that and how he was so adept at it!

"Wow Jack you are a man's man! The way you've come on to me is absolutely wild! It is impressive. I'd tell you something, but I think if I said it, you would get the wrong idea."

"What's that" he asked. I was about to tell him, "Those girls who come to the bar find you extremely adorable. They think you are dreamy! Two in particular do when they come in. I see them trying to get you to help them out the way they do. Two of them, they ogle you, but are so shy they won't come out and try to get your attention the way you'd think. Those 2 are adorable. They dress so blasé or average that most won't see their true attractiveness. They don't dress stylishly Jack. They wear very unpretentious outfits that don't highlight anything about themselves. They are actually very pretty young ladies and they want your attention. They just don't know how!"

I could've said it, but at that time he and I were moving swiftly as we touched one another and it seemed like it was going to be a perfect evening. His attention was on me. He saw me as the desirable woman I wanted him to see me as and not some older woman of 42! He viewed me as a fine, sexy, and exhilarating woman!

He didn't deprive me of his attention and it was apparent by his actions. His eyes moved everywhere around me and I could tell what he thought!

"It's time for dinner Jack. Sit there relax and go ahead and talk; I'll hear you from there. I stood up, went into the kitchen, took a long, deep breath, and began preparing dinner. I could feel the moisture between my thighs! That felt excellent! Turning off the stove and oven and putting the hot food in their dishes, I got a surprise!

He stood up and walked into the kitchen. He came up from behind, put his arms around me softly, and quietly started nuzzling my neck gently with his lips! He kissed so softly! I exploded again inside! My pussy instantly dripped and I was becoming horny!

I could care less about dinner at that point! I knew I was ready for him!

Then he gave me another soft kiss, then another and then another! At that point I dropped everything I was doing! I lost control of myself and it was great!

Each kiss was as soft as the previous one. Each one was beautiful, dreamy, and alluring!

"Screw dinner, I thought, let's make love now!"

I turned around and as he was about to give me another kiss on the back of my neck I put my arms around him instead!

I said quietly, "Jack, are you ready to make love?"

In that quiet but commanding tone of his, he said "Yes I am Ellen!"