Side of the Road

Story Info
They didn't just fix my car.
1.2k words
71.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving home after Christmas by myself this year. I'm from the Bay Area and go to college in Los Angeles. On the long drive down the 101 I was nervous something would happen with my car--I am terrible with cars. I usually just get my dad or boyfriend to fix it, but if something happened out on the road by myself I don't know what I would do.

Suddenly I heard a popping noise and felt a weird bump on the right side of my car. Yep, I had a flat tire. I knew something like that would happen! And I had a paper to write when I got back to my dorm so it's not like I had all the time in the world.

I pulled over and got out of the car to see how bad it was. Of course I never bothered to learn how to fix a flat. It was hot outside, I put my long brown hair in a loose ponytail and felt sweat start to drip down my neck. Luckily I was wearing a short skirt, at least my legs were cool.

I notice a few houses nearby, and a rickety looking barn. maybe there would be someone over there who could help me? I walked over and called out "Helloo?"

I went up to a door and knocked "Hel---"

"---Who's there?" And gruff looking older guy answered the door, wearing a flannel shirt and worn jeans. Behind him were a couple of his buddies sitting and drinking beer. The must work the farms around here, I thought.

"Um hi, I'm Jessie. Um my car has a flat tire, do you think one of you could help me fix it?"

The man standing at the door looked me up and down. It made me feel uncomfortable, but what else was I supposed to do?

"Well sure Jessie," he said, "That would be no problem."

He and the other three guys walked me out to my car and I showed them the tire. "Okay," the man said,"George over here can fix that right up for you. Meanwhile why don't you come inside and have a nice glass of cold water?"

"Oh that's okay," I said, "I can just wait out here and help." It had to be almost 100 degrees outside and I was parched, but I knew it was not smart to go hang out with a bunch of older men I had never met before on a farm on the side of a highway. Definitely not smart.

"Darlin' come on, you'll get roasted out here! This could take a while, just come sit in the shade."

"Well okay" I said. I followed them towards the house next to the barn. When I walked in, one of them offered me a glass of water and I gladly accepted. I heard the door shut behind me but didn't think much of it. As I sipped the water, the three men started walking towards me. I suddenly became extremely uncomfortable, and headed towards the door without thinking. The gruff guy in the flannel stepped in front of the door, and the second I began to panic the other two men grabbed my arms and legs and lifted me off the ground. I yelped and tried to get away but there was no point in trying t move my arms and legs.

"Now darlin'" the guy said, "why don't we try to have a bit of harmless fun while we wait for that car of yours? No one will hurt you, we just want to give you a bit of pleasure, is all." Then he walked up and the two men spread my legs, still holding me up. The man slipped his finger under my panties and started touching my slit. he stuck his finger in and I let out a gasp. Then the other men started groping my my breasts. I was scared, having their big rough hands on me suddenly started to turn me on despite myself.

I still struggled to get away, but they forced me onto the bed in the corner of the room. the two men restrained my arms and legs on either side of me. They were somehow so big that they could restrain me while also titilating my skin and touching my breasts. My nipples grew hard and they pulled them out over my bra. I felt hot tongues on both of my perky tits and I could help but let out a sign of pleasure.

Shit, I thought, I'm starting to get wet. didn't want them to know I was liking it, it would only make things worse. The truth is though, I had always had a fantasy of being ravaged by an older man. Boys my age were okay, but when I touched myself I always thought of someone much older and more experienced.

The man in the flannel pulled my panties off and parted my legs. "Oooohhhh" he said, seeing my wet pussy. My clit was throbbing, I wanted him to touch it so bad, but I was scared too. I flinched as he came closer.

"Please" I said, "Please don't..."

"Please don't what? You don't want me to stick my hard throbbing cock in that pink little pussy of yours?"

"Please no!" I said. He unzipped his pants. The other men still held me down. I pussy was wet and exposed, ready for the taking. He slowly took his dick out. My eyes grew wider when I saw it. I had never, ever had a cock that big inside of me. I didn't even think it would fit. I thought he was about to penetrate me, but instead he came over and put his dick right in my mouth.

"Uhn yeah, you like that you little slut? Take me in, darlin" I gasped for air and took as much of him as I could into my mouth. I gagged but he didn't care. One of the other guys started fondling my clit while I took the thickness in my mouth. The other men whipped their dick out and started touching themselves. Then I knew it was time.

The man took off his flannel shirt and climbed on top of me. He opened my legs so wide, and grabbed at my body all over. Then suddenly he thrust inside of my. It was so big it hurt, and I let out a loud moan. He started pumping inside of me and it felt better and better. "I'm fuckin you darlin'. Ahhhh yeah, fuck you're so tight."

"Oh god daddy," I found myself screaming. "Fuck daddy, fuck me, yeah oh god you're so big."

"yeah, you want daddy to come inside your pussy?"

"yes daddy, I'm coming too, oh god daddy"

He bit my nipples and thrust so fast and hard. He held my legs down and fucked me violently and I loved it. When he came, I did too. "Yeeesssss" I screamed.

Then the other two men came over and kept touching themselves. The man pulled out a big vibrator and started fucking me with it. The men came all over my tits, watching the vibrator come in and out of me.

Just them the 4th man walked into the room. "You car is all done, miss."

I guess it was time to go back to college, but I was definitely going back a changed girl.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
cowbullscowbullsabout 8 years ago

Come on, take some pride and take your time and add a lot more detail to a very good basic story-line.

shayshaymcdumblehousinshayshaymcdumblehousinover 10 years ago
nice

pretty enjoyable, please keep it up

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

Very good first entry to literotica. *warm smile* Keep up the good writing and possibly look into an editor from the site to help with minor grammar and spelling issues. Otherwise, it was a very good start to what could be a great story. Good job.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You’re My Bitch Now Neighbor takes a wife against her will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories