Side Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slower," he said. "Just a little slower so I can really feel you." His hips jerked, reflecting a spasm I felt within my mouth. My eyes widened, for I thought he might already be there, but it was just a preliminary spurt.

"More tongue you naughty little girl."

I began rolling my tongue about him while I suckled. When my laving appendage reached his crown, I lingered to bathe him several times and get a fresh sample of his flavor. His appetizer was so subtly creamy it was impossible for me not to relish it. In the back of my mind though, I knew the main course would soon be here, and my joy was tinged with dread; I realized what it meant to him and I so wanted to be a good little slave girl and not appear to be revolted.

He issued a pair of quick gasps. "Oh, I've never felt anything like this. You're better than my dreams. Keep sucking. Oh, and keep looking at me. Just like that. You are so fucking beautiful!"

There was an ardency in his tone that made me feel ever so alluring. For the first time, his hands found my scalp. He began to push with his palms, urging me into a new rhythm that I adopted at once. A series of gasps and grunts and groans and even a few whimpers joined a stray, "Yes!"

I continued to suckle amid his continued encouragement. His crown swelled still more while I ran my inquisitive tongue over his changing texture. His temperature seemed to change too. Or maybe it was my own heat I felt. Spasms wrenched his body to and fro, but with my still-clenched fist grasping his base, I had no trouble keeping him right where we both wanted him to be.

"Faster now." His eyelids fluttered and his head fell backward. "Really suck it. Suck. Suck. Suck. Oh, yeah. You have me so close! That's good. Oh, yes. That's it! Keep going, just like..."

His sentence ended with an elongated moan that sounded as if it came from a creature in agony. His hips surged from the sofa. I felt him throb along my tongue and the initial jet of his main course arrived. My eyes widened. It was everything my sister had said it would be, and not in a good way. My instinct was to pull away and I jerked just enough to feel his palms cradle my scalp. That was all it took to steady my nerve, and I held him there with my lips tight while he shot stream after stream into my waiting mouth.

* * * * *

"Wow!" said Valerie. "So you really did it?"

I tucked my hands between my thighs and leaned across the table. "I sure did."

"You swallowed it too?"

"Not right away," I said with a grin. "First he made me hold my mouth open and show it to him and swirl it all with my tongue."

"He made you?"

"I was his slave girl, remember?"

"Oh, yeah," she said. "That is a kinky little game."

"He sure seemed to like it."

"No doubt. So you didn't gag or spew or anything?"

I wrinkled my nose and shrugged. "I kinda half-retched once, but I kept it under control. Thanks to you, I knew what was coming, and that really helped. You're right, the texture is worse than the taste. So, yeah, it was kinda icky, but it wasn't that bad."

Val nodded. "That's pretty good for a first time."

I smiled. "And you were so right, he absolutely loved it!"

"Really? What'd he say after you did it?" She rolled her eyes. "Mark always likes to call me something raunchy, like his little sperm guzzler."

"Todd didn't say anything," I replied. "Right after I gulped it down, he just slid off the couch and kissed me."

"He kissed you?" Val's eyebrows shot upward. "Like, right afterward?"

"Yeah." Beneath the table, I squeezed my clasped palms with my knees. "And not just a little peck. He really kissed me, the full lip-smashing good deal!"

Val's lips formed pucker and she sat back. Her eyes wandered to the side. "I don't think Mark has ever kissed me afterward."

I shrugged. "I think it's a special treat reserved for the best little slave girls."

"Oh, listen to you! First time you do it and now you're the best!"

"I'm the best to him. That's all that matters."

Val nodded. "You're right. That is all that matters. So is that all you did?"

"Not by a long shot, pun intended! We went out for Italian, then came back and he fucked me but good. All wild, abandoned, crazy, neck-chewing, passion." I leaned my head sideways and pulled the edge of my turtleneck down.

"Oh, wow!" Val's eyes widened. "He did give you a good one."

"Yeah," I said with a smile. "I was so worried he'd try to be the perfect gentleman in bed too, but he wasn't like that at all. None of that tender crap, you know!"

"Oh! I know! It's so good when they just do what feels good to them."

"Exactly!" I said. "It was like we were still playing the slave girl game and he was just using me like his fuck toy and didn't even care if he broke me in half. Gawd, I love being fucked like that!"

Valeria nodded. "That slave girl idea is a nice twist. It's been too long since I did something like that with Mark."

I smiled. "If you think that's a kinky twist, you just wait until you hear what happens next. You won't believe it even after I tell you."

Her brow dropped to shroud her eyes. "What happened next?"

"Can't tell you." My smiled widened. "Hasn't happened yet."

* * * * *

I slid my chocolate bar across the counter to Kristi.

"White coconut," she said as she scanned it. "That's my favorite too."

"We have a lot of similar tastes. That's why we need to talk."

"That'll be three twenty-two." She slid the chocolate bar back to me. "What about?"

"Todd, of course." I pushed a five across the counter. "What time are you off?"

Kristi grabbed the bill. "One seventy-eight is your change." She flashed her own faux grin, though hardly a mean one, and slid my money to me. "Not until nine."

I gathered my change and my chocolate. "The Taco Hut on University at a quarter past, can you be there?"

She nodded. "Sure."

"It's on me. What do you like?"

"Anything with steak."

"Ok." I smiled. "See you there."

* * * * *

Kristi slid into the seat opposite me right on schedule. "Todd couldn't quit thanking me today. It was really nice what you did. I can't think of anyone else who'd have done that. Thank you."

I shook my head. "I know you don't believe I'm being selfish, but really I am. So I can't accept your thanks just yet." I slid the tray toward her. "Steak tacos ok?"

"Yeah, thanks." She nodded and took one. "I take it things went ok between you and Todd?"

I nodded. "Better than ok."

Her eyes fell and she swallowed. "Happy to hear it."

I produced my chocolate bar, broke it in half, and ripped the wrapping along the split. "I'm not here to rub it in your face." I flipped half the chocolate onto the tray next to her remaining taco. "Just because we both like the same thing, doesn't mean we can't both have it."

She flipped her eyes to the chocolate and back to me. "I don't make much, but I can afford a candy bar when I want one."

"I don't make much either," I said. "That's where my selfish streak comes in."

"What do you mean?"

"There's only one Todd and I don't want to tear him in half."

She put her taco down without unwrapping it. "I thought you weren't here to rub it in?"

"I'm not rubbing it in," I said, "but let's think about where the three of us are going if we continue down this path. I get maybe one or two nights a week and you get the rest. And I want more. On the other hand, what you want most of all is what I'll be getting those few nights. So we're both already jealous of what the other has, and if there's a more unhealthy emotion than jealousy, I don't know what it is. So we need to find another solution, because this just isn't going to work long term."

Kristi shook her head. "I'm not giving up my friendship with Todd."

"I'm not asking you to," I said. "I'm offering to share more than white coconut and tacos with you, if you'll do the same."

Kristi leaned her head to one side. Her eyes narrowed. "What exactly are you suggesting we share?"

"Todd." I leaned across the table. "And I mean share him in every way."

His eyes widened. "What do you mean in every way?"

I pulled my collar down and revealed the burgundy bruise on my neck. "I mean you can have one of these too."

"Oh my God!" Her lower lip fell, but a subtle snarl revealed she'd still inhaled through he nose. "Did he do that?"

"Of course he did. Now how'd you like him to do the same to you?"

She leaned toward me with her eyes narrowed. "Why are you taunting me like this?!"

"Wake up!" I said in a harsh whisper. "I'm saying we can both fuck him!"

She gasped. "Are you for real?!"

"I'm very real. And very serious. Or do you not want to be more than his friend?"

"Oh, I do." She retreated her shaking her head. "I do, but he's just not into me."

"He will be."

"How do you know?"

"Men are nothing if not practical," I said. "And two girlfriends is a better deal than a pumpkin latte."

Kristi's nose twisted and her head fell to one side. "What does coffee have to do with this?"

"What?" My eyes wandered, then widened. "Oh, shit! Forget the latte. What I meant is, two girlfriends are better than one, especially since men want sex more than we do."

She shook her head. "Hard to believe he could want me more than I want him."

"I know, but it's true."

Her head continued to swivel. "I still don't believe it."

I withdrew and sat upright. "What part don't you believe, that I'm willing to share or that Todd can want you that way?"

"Both."

I considered my next words during a long, deliberate breath. "I thought we already covered why I'm willing. I'm his lover and you're his best friend. But I want to be his friend too, and you're kind of monopolizing that. So I'm willing to give up my monopoly if you're willing to give up yours."

Her eyebrows shot up. "You're dead serious about this, aren't you?"

"I am," I said. "I really don't see why the three of us can't be living happily together a few months from now."

"Aren't you thinking a bit far ahead?"

"Maybe. But tell me why it can't work?"

She shook her head. "Todd doesn't want me. If he did, he'd have asked me out long ago."

"Look." Again I leaned across the table. "I'm sure he has some kind of mental block about seeing you that way because you've been friends for so long. We just have to get past that block and I'm pretty sure he'll never look at you the same way again."

"But I want him to still be my friend!"

I shook my head. "What is with you? We both want to be his friend and we both can be. Now do you want to fuck him or not?!"

"I do," she said. "Just not, well, I never dreamed it'd be like that when I was with him."

"Like what?"

"Like with someone else!" She shook her head. "I'm not the best at sharing. I remember once in the third grade, my teacher wrote on my report card how I didn't play well with others."

I shrugged. "Well it's time to learn, because that's the best I'm willing to offer. You can share him with me or you can keep cramming toys up your twat and pretending."

Her eyes widened and her jaw fell. "How'd you..." She leaned back crossed her arms. "That's not a very nice thing to say!"

"I never said I was nice. You did."

Her eyes softened and fell to the floor. Her tiny chest expanded and collapsed three times before she looked back to me. "Would you have to be there too, like, every time?"

"No." I smiled and shook my head. "That's not what I had in mind at all."

"What about the first time?"

"Can you think of another way to show him we're comfortable with each other and burst that mental block of his at the same time?"

Her eyes wandered again. "It's just, well, I've always dreamed my first time with him would be, you know, ever so special."

"Holy shit!" I said. "Have you, like, saved yourself for him?"

Her beady little orbs were moist when they snapped back my way. "I've never even wanted to be with anyone else!"

"Wow. You do have it bad for him."

She sniffled. "I suppose you could put it that way."

I extended my hand across the table until my cupped palm faced upward near half a chocolate bar and pair of cold tacos. "Whether you believe it or not, he already loves you. It's his lust we need to bring out."

"Yeah." Kristi nodded. "Lust is way underrated."

I smiled. "I know. And once he sees yours and realizes his, you're going to have what you've always wanted. Is it really so awful that I might have him too?"

Her eyelids blinked several times before she unfolded her arms and stretched her hand out to meet mine. "I do want him, but I can't bear the thought of losing him as a friend."

I shook my head. "Whether I'm in the picture or not, you can't avoid that risk. Unless you'd rather be an eighty year old virgin looking back with nothing but regrets for memories?"

"Yeah," she said with her eyelids still fluttering, "that would kinda suck."

"I agree." I smiled. "So let's do it."

"Oh, wow." She chewed her lower lip. "This is like some crazy dream that's happening to someone else."

"It's not a dream," I said. "It's drop dead real. I'll do it and I know he'll do it. So it's all up to you."

She shook her head. "It's too big a question. I can't give you an answer now."

"That's ok." I nodded. "Sleep on it. It's not like we have a deadline." I slipped my fingers from hers and fetched my cell. "Call yourself." I slid the phone across the table. "That way we'll have each other's number and maybe we won't need to microwave tacos after every conversation."

* * * * *

My ringtone jolted me from my slumber. With my eyes still blinking, I slapped at the glow and brought my cell to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hi. It's Kristi. Guess I woke you, huh?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I'm sorry. It's just, well, I been thinking about what you said all night and my mind is racing this way and that and I just can't sleep."

"Ok," I said. "What do you want me to do about it?"

"Well, maybe answer a few questions?"

"I think I already have."

She giggled. "A few more then?"

"Go ahead."

"Ok. How do we decide who gets him which night?"

I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong with something simple, like every other night?"

"Works for me! What if he decides he wants to marry one of us?"

I laughed. "Now who's thinking a bit far ahead?"

"I am," she said, "but you have to know it's what I really want."

"Yeah. I suppose it is." I shook my head. "I don't think it'd be fair to him for either of us to ever pressure him by bringing that up. Do you?"

"No. I guess not."

"Ok then," I replied, "the subject is taboo for us, but if he decides on his own he wants to marry one of us, then that's his choice and we have to behave like adults and go from there."

"That's fair," she said. "So what are we going to do that first night?"

"Does this mean you want to do it?"

"Yeah."

"That was fast," I said. "What happened to sleeping on it?"

"Half is way better than nothing. I've already stared at my ceiling too many nights wondering about Todd. I sure don't want to be that old lady who never takes a chance."

"I don't want you to be her either."

"Good!" she said. "So what are we going to do with him?"

I smiled. "You're saving your virginity for when it's just you two, right?"

"Yeah. If that's ok."

"Of course it's ok," I said. "Which leaves us one really good option. How do you feel about blowjobs?"

"I've also crammed toys in my mouth and pretended, thank you very much!"

I laughed. "That's good, but do your toys unload a mouthful of brackish glue with a bleachy aftertaste?"

"Ewww." I could all but hear her nose scrunching. "Is that what it really tastes like?"

"Yep."

"But it looks so sweet in the pictures."

"Trust me," I said, "you want something else on your next cinnamon roll."

"So you've done it?"

"Yep."

"With Todd?"

"Yes!"

"And he likes it?"

"He loves it," I said. "You can't believe the look in his eyes."

"Holy shit! When can we do it?"

"Why wait? What's wrong with tomorrow night?"

"I have to work until nine."

"Did you already forget he loves it?" I asked. "All I have to do is mention blowjob and ten o'clock and he'll probably be here at nine forty-five. So you need to be here at nine-fifteen so we have time for a quick bath and a little final planning."

"Oh my God!" Kristi squealed. "I am so not going to get any sleep tonight!"

"I hope that makes one of us," I replied. "Good night."

"Good night. Oh! And thanks. I just don't..."

I hung up and set my phone back on my nightstand before I looked to my own ceiling and prayed that I would at least get to sleep before she did.

* * * * *

The following evening, Todd rang my bell at ten sharp.

I answered wearing but my robe and a smile. Without a word, I eased the door just enough for him to slide through. For a heartbeat, maybe two, his big blue eyes raked my form. He pulled me to him with one hand and shut the door with the other.

Upward I stretched. Our mouths met again in a dance now familiar, but still ever so fresh. He pushed me back against the wall and thrust his hands beneath my robe. His hands found my bosom. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of his fingers and lips both groping me in unison.

At last he slid his mouth from mine, but just. "I love that slave girl thing you did last time," he whispered.

I rubbed my nose on his. "I know what's even better than a slave girl."

"Oh!" he breathed. "What?"

"It's a surprise. You do like surprises, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I love your kind of surprises!"

I pulled away and eased my mouth upward so he'd be sure to see my tongue tease the underside of my upper lip. "This isn't going to be any ordinary surprise. I promise I'm gonna shock you right into man heaven."

"Oh, Becca!" His mouth plowed again into mine and we moaned our combined need through our combined lips. His hands slid from my breasts to caress my flank, and then my ass. His lips slid too, onto my neck, and then my upper torso.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" I whispered.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Yes! Give it to me!"

"Ok," I said. "Go into my bedroom and close the door, then get on my bed. I want you naked on your back with that big cock sticking straight in the air. There's a mask on my pillow. Put it over your eyes. When you're sure you can't see a thing, yell, 'Ready!' Though I don't think you possibly can be ready for this surprise."

He issued a subtle growl. "Try me."

"Whatever you do, don't remove your mask until I say so. Do this for your naughty little slave girl and she will be ever so grateful."

"Slave girl isn't going to get much sleep tonight." With that he marched into my bedroom and closed the door.

I bet slave girl gets more sleep than she did last night, I mused before opening the door across from my bedroom.

There in my bath, Kristi waited, naked and trembling.

I dropped my robe and eased my face beside hers until my mouth was alongside her ear. "You ready?"

"Oh my God," she whispered back. "I've never been this shit scared before."

"I know," I said. "But you can do it. All you have to do is follow my cues. The instant you taste him start to leak, keep sucking, but let out a nice, 'Mmm,' as if you like it."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll like it."

"I bet you will. And he will too. That's why we're going to let him see you right then."

I heard her cycle a trio of crisp, ragged breaths. "What if he still doesn't want me?"

"Then we'll kick his stupid fucking naked ass out and by morning, he'll have figured out his error. Now let's go. And remember, not a sound until you taste his precum. Got it?"