Sidni Learns a Lesson Ch. 04

Story Info
Sidni's friend takes her to a party.
4.5k words
4.55
38.8k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,227 Followers

I didn't know what had come over me the last few hours. My head swam in a fog as fresh nigger cum oozed out of me into the toilet of a strange bathroom. Even though I was on the pill I had never allowed a man to put his bare cock into me. Now there I was watching the spunk of several men, Black men at that, leaking out of my newly soiled vagina. I dabbed the remaining pearl drops from my outer lips before pulling up my panties and leaving that grimy stall.

I sped back to campus as fast as I could. The radio droned uselessly in my ear - I was too distracted by a reoccurring image of dark skin entering my pale pussy and the warmth I felt in my lower belly pulsed and radiated through me. Unconsciously my hand drifted to my pussy, the image of a bare African cock unloading millions of potent sperm into me playing before my eyes. I thanked god for birth control.

I arrived back at the sorority house around one in the morning. All the lights were out except the front door guest light. Thanking god that no one was up to witness my disheveled look, I snuck in without a sound, praying that none of the nigger spunk would drip out onto the floor.

I took a shower to wash the filth off my body. My roving hands and harsh scrubbing in the shower brought back memories of the day. Arching my chest out and tilting my head to soak my hair, a vivid flash of this position flashed through my clouded mind. I saw myself on my back again, getting filled by those black cocks.

Even after rinsing my hair, every touch made my pussy tingle. I began panting, laboring to catch my breath as my fingers played down my pale skin. Just like their dark hands had, all over me. I had to quickly finish my shower - I was going out of my mind with lust.

I dried off and threw a towel around my dripping body before I snuck off to my room. Peeking in, my roommate Cindi was not home. "Thank god," I breathed. I dropped the towel and climbed into my bed, exhausted and naked. But as I lay down and tried to sleep, I found I couldn't. All I did was toss and turn, getting wetter and more desperate by the minute. I was thinking about them again. My hand found my little pink pearl and started rubbing, seeing those black men shoving their bare cocks into my tight white pussy again and again. Not minutes later I silenced my cries with my hand and shook with an explosive orgasm. Soon after I drifted into a most peaceful sleep.

I don't know what time it was when I was rudely awakened as a voice trilled, "How was it, you lil slut?" I squinted through hazy eyes at my roommate Cindi.

Yawning and stretching my sheet slid off my bare breasts, "Huh? How was what?" I decided to play it stupid.

"Your night of exotic fun whore?" Her hand rested on my thigh.

I yawned again and rolled my eyes, "I don't know what you're talking about, Cindi."

Her hand slid under the sheet and started moving up my thigh, "Hmmm, I bet your coochie will tell a different story. I know this certainly did," she shook her cell phone in my face.

I froze and stared, "What is that?"

Her hand moved up and cupped my mound as she leaned towards me, "I got the video you sent."

The hairs on the back of my neck sprang up, "I-I didn't send any videos yesterday."

Her finger caressed my sensitive bud. I arched my back slightly without thinking. I didn't know Cindi was bi. She had always been interested in her many boyfriends for me to think she was otherwise. She smiled and waved her phone more, "Well, it came for your cell number."

"Someone must have -- Oooh -- s-spoofed my phone. It wasn't me."

Cindi plunged a finger into me. My pussy clamped around her finger, "That's doubtful Sidni, you're absolutely drenched. And a little... stretched." She wiggled her finger around, getting deeper. The thought of those black bastards stretching out my tight pussy terrified me. But I moaned too. My pussy convulsed.

I couldn't deny it any longer, "Oh god... Cindi, if I tell you, promise you won't tell anyone?"

Cindi plunged faster, "I promise, but seems a little late. Who knows how many people this was sent to..." I didn't have time to ask what she meant. Cindi pulled the sheet off and gazed at my now naked body, "God, I'm so jealous of you Sidni."

I had never thought of being with another woman. Cindi's long blond hair and lighter frame betrayed how feisty and assertive she could be, especially when she was horny. But at that moment I wanted to kiss Cindi's pouting lips so badly, "You're absolutely gorgeous Cindi. Why are you jealous of me?"

Cindi beat me to it. Leaning over and pressing her 34b breasts against mine, she gave me a gentle peck on the lips, "Because people don't treat you like a bubble-headed blonde."

I don't know what happened at that moment except to say I embraced my horniness. I embraced my horniness grabbing Cindi behind the neck and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. Instinctively our lips parted and our tongues embraced. A needing passion built in my lower regions as Cindi broke the kiss and slid down to my breasts. Her lips were so gentle my hips bucked against her thigh on their own. All I could do was moan and hug her head as Cindi's tongue caressed my nipples to an achy hardness.

Her tongue ever so gently traced down the line of my tummy, making me moan louder in anticipation. When she reached my mound she gave my pussy a hard lick, parting my wet lips from bottom to top. My back arched up to meet her exploring tongue. She centered her tongue on my little pearl and sucked as she flicked it. "Mmmmmmm," She moaned around my sensitive nub, and set off an orgasm that spattered my sheets with cum. My vision clouded with bright colors and shooting stars as she lapped at my quivering lips.

I lay there recovering as Cindi wiped the corners of her grinning mouth and walked out the door, "We'll talk later," she said, licking her lips before disappearing around the corner. My eyes fluttered, and I drifted back to sleep.

It was after two in the afternoon before I finally awoke, curled under my still-drenched sheets. I walked to my dresser to get some fresh underwear and found a note:

Enjoyed this morning

Talk later

Be ready by six

Cin

It hit me then: I had forgotten all about the summer formal. I had not gotten a dress yesterday after my car broke down. It was not my style to buy off the rack, but right then I was in a bind. I threw on my school sweats and sped to the mall.

I walked through the mall checking out what they had. Halfway through the mall I realized the impact yesterday had on me. I was checking out every black man that passed me by. I found my eyes wandering over them, down their physiques, imagining uncontrollably what they looked like without their clothes.

I had stared too long when a very brash man walked up to me. "Want to check this package out up close and personal babe?" He said, holding his crotch.

"Pfft not on your life," I stormed away, a hot twitch fluttering between my legs. It bothered me how my body betrayed me. I found a dress and purchased it without trying it on, being in such a hurry to get away.

When I finally got back to the sorority house a little after five, I ran up to my room. Stripping my sweats and taking a quick shower. After I dried off I went towel-clad to my room. I blew my hair dry and rummaged through my lingerie finding a trim bikini and bra set lavender with black lace to match my new dress. I did my toes and finger nails in white, not having any that didn't clash with my dress.

After donning my lingerie I slipped into my dress. Though a good fit for being off the rack, I was a little stunned after seeing it was so short, down just over the round of my behind. I bent and turned a few times, realizing I had to be careful while wearing it. Otherwise my lacy panties would be totally exposed for anyone to see. It was too late to worry about it. So I chose a pair of black open toed four-inch spiked heeled shoes and strutted downstairs.

It was six fifteen when I made it downstairs. My sorority sisters must have seen the video of me as they all looked at me kind of funny as they left with their dates for the summer fling. The head cheerleader gave me a wink and a smile mouthing, "Hope you enjoyed," on her way out on her white boyfriend's arm.

It was almost seven-thirty when Cindi finally arrived. I stood up and scowled at her, "Where have you been? You're late."

Cindi looked absolutely gorgeous. She was dressed in a black dress with a deep plunging neck line just barely covering her breasts, spiked heel shoes that matched mine, with hot pink lipstick and matching polish on her fingers and toes, "Sorry sorry. Jim picked me up at the salon and told me Tom was picking you up and would meet us at the dance."

"Tom never showed up..." I admitted. Cindi hugged me tight.

"I know sweetie," Cindi hugged me tighter and leaned in, "It's cause they saw the video."

I shivered, "Who... who else saw it?"

"By now, probably everyone at school," she said, staring dreamily into my eyes.

"WHAT?" I screamed and leap back, "I'll have to drop out of school! I'll be a laughing stock -- everyone will think I'm a slut who'll fuck anyone!"

Cindi gave me a gentle peck on the lips, "I don't think they think you fuck anyone," She added quickly as I shook with rage at the thought, "But don't worry! It'll soon be forgotten, so let's go have a girl's night out, okay?"

I hugged Cindi again, feeling just that bit better. "Where are we going to go? I'm not twenty one yet..."

"Girl, it's summer time. Parties are everywhere," she gave me a reassuring peck on the lips, "Besides, we're too hot to stay in, so let's go!" We walked out into the moonlit night, arm in arm. I just felt at ease being with Cindi, like everything would be okay as long as she was nearby.

It was still kind of early so we walked to the summer fling. It was free, sponsored by the school, and upon entering I noticed people milling about, chatting, and some dancing. Others approached us, jeering at me, but Cindi was on her game with every snide comment, putting them all in their place and shutting them up.

I was actually starting to have a good time an hour in until I saw Tom and gave him a friendly wave. Tom just snubbed me, tossing his nose in the air, and all his friends did the same.

"Cindi, we have to go. I don't want to have a big fight with Tom..." I said. She nodded and took my hand.

Outside the dance Cindi and I started talking. I looked down at her hand, "Cindi, about this morning..."

"Yeah I know," She cut me off, "I've never done that before either. But that video last night... it just had me so hot. I don't know what came over me."

"It was, like, so hot..." I admitted, "I didn't believe that another woman could do that to me. I... I liked it," I blushed as I said it.

Cindi's hand snuck around to my ass and pulled me closer, "I know! I got so wet and I never even touched myself," My hand found hers as well, and I cupped another girl's ass sexually for the first time.

"Cindi," I said, "I would like to explore those feelings a little more sometime, if that's okay with you?"

Cindi smiled and guided me into a gentle peck on the lips, "Most definitely Sidni. Just thinking about it has had me so horny all day. But tonight I want to find a big black dick to play with!"

I shivered, "Cindi no! We can't do that - I felt so dirty having a nigger fuck me."

Cindi squeezed my ass, "Girl, you looked so hot, I just have to do it too. Haven't you seen it?"

"No, whoever sent it deleted the video and call history," My belly fluttered. Whether from fear or anticipation I don't know, but I eyed Cindi's phone as she pulled it out of her bag.

"Here, look at this. It makes me cream my panties every time I see it." She pressed play on the video and handed the phone to me. When I looked down I recoiled.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked, "That's -- that's not what it looks like!" I looked like a wanton slut, my arms and legs wrapped around a huge black homeless man, my shrill wails mixing in with his dark grunts, with the white froth of my churned cum framing his onyx phallus as it pounded and stretched my little pussy.

The video ended after thirty seconds with the nigger pulling out his still-shooting cock from me. Cindi licked her lips and took her phone back, "Looks to me you were having your brains fucked out, and liking it. I just wish Jim had a cock like that..." My pussy moistened. A part of me thought Cindi should get fucked by some nigger just as I had...

Cindi dragged me off to several parties over the next hour. We left the lamer ones immediately and a couple others Cindi said there were no good prospects. I managed to pick up a joint at the last party and sparked up as we walked toward the edge of campus toward the loud music blaring in the distance.

My excitement soaked the crotch of my panties after having seen the video and the joint had relaxed me and intensified my horniness before I snubbed it out.

We arrived at the music to find it came from one of the black fraternities. An equal mix of white and black people were wandering in and out of the house and hanging out on the deck. Cindi turned to me, "Looks like this is the place to be, Sidni."

Cindi grabbed my hand and started walking to the house. She stopped as I held still, "Cindi, I can't go in there I...I can't stand filthy blacks. What they did to me..."

She looked at me sternly, "Sidni, I don't know where your hatred for blacks comes from, but they are no different than whites. Good or bad is an equal opportunity employer. Now come on!"

My eager friend drug me along into the frat house where Cidni and I were each handed a beer. We walked around for a few minutes and it felt like we were invisible. Nobody paid us attention except for an occasional hello and nod as we brushed by.

Cindi peered into the crowd and dragged me towards them. She chatted for a minute before dragging me off again. This repeated until this time she dragged me over to a large black man. I thought he played on the football team, or should have. He was about 6'5", 250 pounds of rounding muscle, and Cindi hugged him with a squeal as he squeezed her ass.

"Hey Mr. Hands, off the merchandise. You haven't paid for it yet."

He laughed, "Dat fine white booty? It oughta be beggin' ta get the black magic touch I's got for ya."

Cindi returned the laugh and pulled me forward, "Jerome, this is Sidni. She's one of my sorority cheer sisters, Sidni, Jerome is the star on our school's team."

Jerome towered over me, "What up, Sidni?"

I looked up into his eyes and shivered uncontrollably, "N-Nothing," I said in a whisper.

He turned back to Cindi, "Your lil ho don't say much. I like 'em like dat, 'cept when they beggin' for me to puts da wood to 'em."

They both laughed as I shifted on my feet, "Oh don't worry. She gets tongue tied when around a strapping hunk of beef like you."

Jerome flashed his bright white teeth smiling down on me, "She's never comes ta one of our parties with the rest of ya's."

Cindi just looked up at him, "No, she's not a big partier. Kind of bookish and stuff. Listen, I'll catch up with you later before I leave Jerome. I got something to show you."

Jerome swatted Cindi's ass to get her going, "A'ight, gets this white booty movin' then. Later."

Cindi walked around some more, but I had to take a break and go outside and smoke a little. My whole body was tight. After standing next to Jerome my pussy twitched and became increasingly wetter despite my revulsion. I was standing by the rail when I was startled, "Yo bitch. What ya doin' at my house?"

I scanned up from his sneakers to see a black hand gripping the crotch of some baggy shorts. My eyes stopped for a second before continuing up, "Um, excuse me?"

It was the black man from the mall, "Thinks ya too good to talks to a brotha at the mall, and then shows up ta my house for a black man's party?"

I leered at him, trying to hold my cool, "I was pissed off earlier. I didn't mean to offend you."

I lit my joint and turned away, "Ya gonna offer me a toke or what?"

I took a hit and with shaky hand passed it to him without looking. He took a long drag and blew it into the air, "Apology accepted."

My eyes lazily drifted down as my previous drag started taking effect, "Thank you..."

He squeezed his crotch and exhaled a second time as I stared at his member, "What's ya wonderin' 'bout? The myth's true here," He squeezed his crotch again, forming an outline around his awakening cock.

My head snapped up, "No no. I was just thinking."

He moved closer, "Thinkin' 'bout getting some brotha lovin'?"

My eyes wandered down again even as I shook my head no, "No, just thinking about what I was going to do this summer."

He held the roach to my lips so I could take a drag. I did so without thinking, "Ya was thinkin' who you'd be doin' this summer," He took the last hit before flicking the stub into the night.

I looked up. He was staring, "Well..." I inched back, "It was nice chatting with you, but I have to find my friend and go,"

"Where she at?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. They felt heavy from the reefer, "Um, inside somewhere I think."

He grabbed my hand before I could react and drug me into the house. The music blared and the crowd had thickened under the haze and scent of pot smoke. He let go of my hand and moved it to my ass leading me around the floor looking for Cindi. His palm was warm, rubbing as it was around my firm cheeks. I liked that warmth, or so I reasoned. But Cindi was nowhere I could see.

"I don't see her around here..."

"Heh, then I know where she be at," the black man grinned.

He led me to the stairs, giving my ass a squeeze every now and again. Most of the doors in the hallway were open. His hand became more vigorous rubbing my ass my pussy quivered uncontrollably. My disdain for this black's hand on me melted into a mind's fog and moistened my panties all the more.

We reached the end of the hall, having peered into the open rooms to find no one. I had resigned myself to just find a quiet place and give her phone a call when he spun me around to him and planted a wet kiss on my open mouth. His tongue snaked in, and mine reciprocated. Against the wall we made out, my thigh rubbing between his and feeling his cock harden along it. But I wrenched myself out of it and pulled away after a minute.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this. I have to find my friend and go right away," I stammered.

He glared a moment before shrugging his shoulders, "A'ight, then yo lil friend will be downstairs."

His arm draped over my shoulder and cupped my left breast. He massaged it as we desended into the basement. The deep bass from the stereo pulsed through my nether regions, and combined I couldn't help but get soaking wet for this black man.

We walked to a partially open door and looked in. I saw a pair of white legs almost straight in the air with a black ass rising and falling between them. "That can't be Cindi," I thought as a shiver of excitement ran through me.

I felt his hands go to my hips. I didn't even get his name. He pushed the door open as I asked, "What's your name?"

"Marcus," he answered before pressing me to the wall and kissing me.

I kissed back, hearing a moan coming from the bed on the far side of the room. I threw a sideways glance on the two people rutting on the squeaking mattress. I heard the girl's voice, and immediately knew: It was Cindi.

"Oh god Jerome, that feels sooo good! Just like that, fuck me. Mmmm! Don't forget to pull out. You're not wearing a condom, Ooooooh fuck, cuuuuming!!" Cindi squealed low as Jerome studded her into the bed.

Marcus broke the kiss and turned my body towards Cindi and Jerome. I had become so excited with the musk of their sex I did not realize Marcus pushed my dress up to my waist until his hot hand cupped my mound and ran a finger over my panty-covered slit. My thighs quaked at the touch, and looking over my shoulder Marcus kissed me from behind. His tongue darted into my surprised mouth as I willingly kissed him back.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,227 Followers
12