Sid's Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Sid is ordered by the University president to take control.
3.3k words
3.46
28k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Naked in a Small Town

While Renée lay in bed with Betty soundly sleeping after a further sexual tryst, Sid was sitting in his office experiencing a screwing of another nature. He was sitting between the chairman of the university board and President Cramer and both of them were gravely concerned about recent events that had negatively impacted the image of the University.

“We were just preparing to appeal to the state legislature to raise semester fees another thousand dollars, and now all this with the world wide TV broadcast of Renée removing all her clothes and this latest debacle of her and Betty having sex in front of a web cam that again went worldwide has slowed all our plans down to a complete standstill. Isn’t that right, James?”

President Cramer sat slumped in his chair appearing extremely uncomfortable. He was alternating between blushing completely red and then being extremely white, and perspiration was continuing to pour off him.

“Yes, that’s right,” he spoke almost inaudibly.

‘God, I hope Betty doesn’t think that I really wanted her arrested,’ the president thought, anxiety flooding his emotions.

“James, are you okay?” inquired Leonard Atkins, the chairman of the board. “If you need to see the doctor, we can wait until after you do to hold this meeting.”

‘She must know that I would have immediately dropped charges, doesn’t she?’ “No, I’m fine, let’s just keep going,” James answered a little louder.

‘I mean I had to tell Kell something, didn’t I? Or it would have looked funny.’

“Are you certain, James,” Leonard asked again. “You seem a little distracted.”

‘I’m certain Betty has other pictures of us. She could just cut herself out and leave it as a picture of me naked hunched over someone obviously and post it around and get me in serious trouble with Emma.’

“I’m fine,” he snapped. “Let’s just get on with it.”

“Okay, ok, calm down, James,” Leonard suggested.

“Sorry,” the president muttered.

“Can we just get on with it?” Sid asked irritably. “It’s getting late and you still haven’t told me what you want.”

“Okay son,” Leonard laughed heartily while placing his hand on Sid’s knee as a sign of affection. He removed it quickly when Sid glared hard at the offending hand.

“Sid, I’m sorry to have to put it this way, but Renée, Kristin, and Betty are basically out of control. Something has to be done to pull them back into the fold and they need to get the message hard!” explained James.

“And this needs to be handled with utmost discretion,” Leonard stressed. “In fact whatever you decide should happen in my mansion. That way I can control that no news of it would ever leak out. You have carte blanche -.”

“Carte Blanche,” interrupted James to emphasize the point.

“What exactly are you looking for here in terms of punishment?” the young man asked.

“Something quick, deadly, massive, and it should fit the crime. They should remember it with fear and trembling if they ‘even’ think about starting some new trouble.”

“A-men to that,” James responded in agreement.

Sid heaved himself up from his chair. “Ok, I’ll get started immediately.”

“Good luck!” Leonard shouted out cheerfully.

“Whatever,” muttered the taciturn young man.

______

It was late in the next evening. Sid sat around a table with his ‘dates’ in Chairman Atkins’ huge and very ornate dining room. Everybody had had a fine time with Sid, to their great surprise, playing the role of a charming companion.

Of course, all three of the young ladies were flabbergasted to have received such a gracious invitation to dine and from Leonard Atkins of all people. He had explained it to them as just being his way of attempting to right a few wrongs; naturally each of the three women thought they had been the one who had been wronged.

Each young woman, in turn, was secretly thrilled to be hobnobbing with the social elite that were present. Fifty people had been invited and everyone of them was of the social privileged. Of course, unknown to the young women, Leonard had completely informed his guests of what to expect later in the evening.

After the most food they had ever seen for just one meal, (Renée had a seafood platter, Kristin had Rainbow Trout, and Betty had Surf and Turf,) Sid pulled four shot glasses out of his coat, which he had draped over the back of his chair.

The conversation was animated enough that no one present noticed Sid’s glass was already filled and held a plastic covering over it which he quickly pulled off. Placing one shot glass in front of each of three women, he next pulled out a pint of Crème de Cocoa, an after dinner liqueur.

Pouring the liqueur into each of the glasses except his, Sid explained, “Here’s a special treat to commemorate peace at the university in our time.”

“Hear! Hear!” Kristin shouted out boisterously.

Sid smiled benevolently at her. He realized she was already half in the bag from knocking down tee many Vodka martoonis. Renée smiled demurely at him, but Sid knew she only had the slightest inkling where she was because of the clouded condition of her eyes. And Betty had been slugging down Lite Beer as though she was afraid there wouldn’t be any left by tomorrow morning.

Sid realized that this just played right into his hands. The three women had already successfully demonstrated to everyone in the dining room that they were well on their way to becoming dead drunk, so no one really thought anything about it when five minutes after the toast had been drunk the three women were sleeping with their heads resting on the table.

______

Kristin first recognized when she woke up that she was in a bedroom and not the dining room, the last place she remembered.

‘But what are we doing here?’ the pretty blonde woman thought.

She next realized, completely panic stricken, that her clothes had been taken from her; in fact as she glanced around the room quickly she espied that Betty and Renée were ‘sans apparel’ also.

‘It must have been in that last drink he offered us,’ Kristin thought angrily. ‘That son-of-a-bitch slipped us a mickey! But why?’

It was then that Kristin discovered the note left by Sid. She read:

“The assignment was given to me to display to you three the error of your ways and that your inappropriate behaviors has cost the University much in goodwill and reputation around the world. Your clothes are now reposing back at the SUV. If you want them you will have to retrieve them yourselves. As you probably have noticed by now, you are handcuffed together -.’

‘What!!!!’ Kristin screamed in her mind. ‘Handcuffed!!’

The blonde woman automatically lifted her right arm and shook it. Sure enough, she was handcuffed to Renée. ‘Goddamn it!’ she thought. ‘That miserable worm - to do that to us.’

She returned to her reading: ‘As you probably have noticed by now, you are handcuffed together. This is to remind you all that you are involved in this together and if you want to see this through to a successful conclusion, you will need to work together. Good luck on your present task, Sid.’

‘To hell with that noise,’ Kristin thought. ‘I’m not spending all evening handcuffed to Renée with her kissing and hugging on me.’

It had been brought to Kristin’s attention that Renée had fallen desperately in love with her after that savage beating she had administered to her. This was not the first time something like this had occurred, although the other times were done on purpose which is a story for another time.

Kristin pulled out one of her hair pins, straightened it out and began to work on opening ‘that which couldn’t be opened.’

“Oh my head,” Renée moaned in complaint.

Renée sat up and looked around the room. “Ekkkk!” she screamed. “Where are my clothes?!”

“The same place mine are and Betty’s are probably. Could you hold it down on the shrieking, my head hurts too, you know.”

“What are ‘you’ doing anyway?” Renée questioned.

“I’m trying to pick the lock and open this handcuff. It would be a whole lot easier to run through the mansion not handcuffed to each other.”

“There, got it!” Kristin exclaimed triumphantly, hearing the click that indicated the mechanism unlocked.

“Oh goody, now you unlock ours.”

“Nope, haven’t got time,” explained Kristin while standing up. “It’s every woman for herself in this situation. See you back at the SUV – if you make it, that is, hehe.”

Kristin wasted no time running from the room into the corridor. “Come back, you bitch! I’ll get you for this. Be careful! I love you!” Renée called out contradictorily.

Betty, wake up!” Renée vigorously shook the other woman until one eye popped open and glared at her.

“Stop it, Renée! Let me sleep, I have to get up early tomorrow,” Betty complained.

“If you don’t get up now, there may not be a tomorrow,” Renée warned.

Betty opened her other eye and glanced around. “Where are we?”

Before Renée could answer, “Betty demanded, “Where are your clothes – oh shit! Where are my clothes? What have you done this time, Renée?”

“It wasn’t me, it was Sid.”

“That bastard, I should have known there was a trick connected to why he was being so nice. What the hell is this all about and where’s Kristin?” Betty naturally wondered.

“Here,” Renée said handing Betty the note. “And Kristin picked her handcuffs with a hairpin and ran off.”

While reading the note Betty accused, “That bitch always was selfish.”

“Except when she sliced me up for you,” the black-haired woman pointed out.

“Oh, no, she did that for herself,” Betty explained. “She never could stand you.”

“Well, I like that!” Renée responded, greatly insulted.

“Oh, shut up and quit whining.”

“Well, I can see we’re going to have some difficulty with working together, aren’t we?” Renée responded prissily.

“Only if you keep flapping your jaws like that.”

“Come on,” Renée said standing up and pulling Betty to her feet also.

“Where are we going like this?” Betty angrily questioned, waving her hand at their nakedness.

“We’re inside. We’ll go talk to Leonard. He’ll be outraged to hear what Sid did to us. He’s at least a gentleman. I’m sure he’ll give us something to wear.”

A few minutes later Renée learned otherwise when the two private security guards would not let the two nude women any further in their quest to locate Leonard.

“But we have to see Leonard,” Betty explained.

“Yes, I understand,” the one guard answered. “You have made that most clear, but the Mr. Atkins left most explicit word that he was not to be disturbed under any circumstances.”

“Besides,” the other guard said while obviously ogling the nude bodies of the two women standing in front of him, “he isn’t well known for receiving visits from stark naked bimbos. It might hurt his public image.”

“Bimbos!” screeched Renée thoroughly insulted. “I’ll give you bimbos,” she threatened while bringing back her closed right fist.

“No, Renée, that isn’t gonna help,” Betty cried out while grabbing Renée’s fist.

“Your friend’s right, Renée,” the first guard smirked when he used her name. “You’re only hope now lies in reaching the SUV.”

It became crystal clear to the young women that Leonard was in on the whole thing and so were these guards!

“Ooooh!” Renée stamped her bare foot in frustration. “We’ll get no satisfaction here.”

“Oh, that’s a different matter,” the second guard responded. “If you’re looking for satisfaction, maybe something could be arranged.”

“Fuck you!” Betty exploded.

“Well, that ‘is’ what we’re talking about,” the first guard replied.

Their boisterous laughter haunted the young women as they raced down to the other end of the corridor.

“What do we do now?” Renée asked, with anguish in her tone.

“I guess all we can do is try to get out to the SUV.”

“But how do we get out of here without anyone seeing us,” the dark-haired young woman asked.

“Renée,” the other woman answered, with frustration in her voice. “I have no idea, I’ve never been here either, you know. Now stop your whining, and let’s go.”

“Well, excuse me for living,” Renée responded.

Next unfortunately the two naked women ran into a large sitting room, which was currently populated with most of the guests from the dinner party.

“Oh my God!” Renée exclaimed, as she fell into a crouch attempting to hide her inappropriate nudity.

Both young women were naturally too flustered to realize that none of the well dressed social elite appeared to be nonplussed at all of the sudden appearance of two stark naked women.

“Oh, get up!” Betty protested pulling Renée back up to her feet.

Upon observing the social elite standing and smiling amusedly at them, the two women began to blush uncontrollably to be standing stark naked at such a posh dinner party. Renée had both hands over her pubic area, not being ashamed at all by this time of her youthful appearing breasts. Betty had tried to cover everything at the same time and was moving her hands so fast around her body in a useless attempt to keep both her breasts and vagina completely covered that it resembled a fan dance.

“Look dear,” one middleaged woman, dressed in an exquisite evening gown, “Leonard has provided us with after dinner entertainment.”

At that bon mot, the room broke into spontaneous laughter and Betty and Renée used the opportunity to bolt from the room and back into the corridor.

“God, that was awful,” Renée gasped. “What do we do now?”

“How the hell do I know? Let’s just keeping running that way.”

“Okay,” Renée agreed.

Unfortunately for them, instead of heading toward the large parking lot off the side of the mansion, Betty and Renée ended up running out in the back. Standing literally in pitch dark and feeling tremendously disoriented, they chose to keep running. Soon they had reached the town limits of Hammondsville.

“Oh great,” Renée whined. “Where have you gotten us now?”

“Oh shut up, you could have told me different if you had wanted. Now that we’re here, let’s go into the town and see if we can get some clothes.”

Unknown to them because it was a closely guarded secret, there was a vastly populated nudist colony just outside of the town limits on the other side of town. The colony did all their shopping in Hammondsville and because of the volume of their business, the town realized they needed to be as accommodating as possible. The money spent was virtually keeping Hammondsville alive. Therefore it had been decided to pass a legal public nudity ordinance to encourage more of the nudists coming into town. This didn’t mean that all residents were happy with public nudity – not by a long shot.

The two naked women ran on into the small borough. At the first sight of some residents, Renée fell into a crouch.

Pulling her up by the hand, Betty spoke, “You just look stupid, no one is paying the slightest attention to us.”

“Oh, yeah,” retorted Renée. “What about that guy?”

Renée was pointing across the town plaza where sure enough there was a citizen wending his way towards them.

Betty said through gritted teeth, “Don’t give up nothing. The best way to deal with these people is to act as if they’re confused.”

The man was tall and young, and definitely male, judging from how long the tent pole was that was poking beneath his suit pants.

“Could I be of some assistance,” he ask graciously. “Are you ladies lost?”

Of course this entire situation was causing her to feel more embarrassment because it was calling more attention to their stark nakedness from passersby, although Renée realized most people were smiling at her.

‘And what’s up with this?’ she wondered. ‘They’re not scandalized by two strangers being totally naked?

“Are you two lost?” the stranger asked again.

“No, we’re not lost. Why do you keep asking us that?” asked Betty.

“Well, even though we’re totally accepting of the human body in it’s entirety and public nudity is accepted everywhere here, most people usually stay to themselves in the nudist colony, so I was wondering if you were lost?”

“Where is this nudist section?” Betty asked.

“Betty!” Renée protested scandalized. The very thought of being among naked women and particularly naked men froze her in abject embarrassment.

“Well, I was thinking if we could get to it, we wouldn’t appear so out of place and then maybe we could get some clothing,” Betty whispered.

“Oh, I’m sorry, ladies, with it being so late and such, they would only allow you to enter if you lived there full time, or you had ID. Forgive me for being presumptuous but I don’t see anywhere on you where you could be carrying any identification.”

“Let’s go, Renée,” Betty suggested. “We don’t want Sid to leave without us. Thank you for your time and consideration.”

“But wait,” he gently suggested taking out a ring of keys. “At least allow me to unclasp your handcuffs.” And with one snap of a key what was once two fell to one.

“Oh thank you so much,” Renée cooed rubbing her wrists where the tight handcuffs had already chaffed.

“Why do you have those keys? Are you a cop?” Betty asked.

“Why yes, I am.”

“You’re a cop?” Renée asked one more time with disbelief in her voice.

“Our motto is ‘To Protect and Serve,” the plainclothes detective explained.

“Wow! Nothing like L.A., huh Betty?” Renée snickered.

“Uh huh.”

“Are you ladies certain you don’t want to come home with me for the evening? I could provide you with something to wear and you could take a taxi to your destination later, the gentleman invited.

“No, but thank you so much,” Betty offered. “We have a certain gentleman that we owe something to and we don’t want him to get away without our giving it to him.”

“That’s right,” Renée vowed angrily, her pretty face now furious with anger causing the man to back up a couple of steps in concern.

“Well, if you’re certain,” he said doubtfully, “but please be aware that even though most of the townspeople are of a gentle nature and very forgiving of nudity, there is a small but vicious contingent of ruffians that could cause you grave difficulty.”

“Ok, we will, thanks,” Betty replied being now in a rush. “Come on, Renée, this way,” Betty directed while pulling Renée along in the opposite direction.

“No, you’re wrong, Betty,” Renée contradicted. “The way back to the mansion is this way.”

Betty shouted. “I’m not wrong and come on!” And the stubborn older woman pulled the young woman down the boulevard to their left.

‘But the way out of town is the other way,’ the man thought. ‘Oh, well, I’m well shed of those two. They’re so argumentative and disagreeable.’

Betty and Rinoa hurriedly rushed along their naked way away from Leonard’s. The leering glances, obscene invitations, and smooching sounds from the police stationed along the way let the two young women know that not all people were so blasé about public nudity.

Blushing furiously, Renée nagged, “Are you sure this is the right way, Betty?”

“Yes, I’m sure,” she snapped. “Now come on, hurry up! We’ll never get there as slow as you’re going.”

Reaching the end of the long street, Betty cemented her poor decision making by going up instead of down, and leading them far away from the mansion. By the time they reached the next intersection which consisted of one street to their right, even Betty realized they were hopelessly lost.

Betty stopped for a moment and glanced around. “What are you doing now?” Renée asked irritably.

To be continued.