Sierra & Her 'Sick' Day

Story Info
Middle-aged exec takes a 'sick' day off.
1k words
3.67
44.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra sat at her desk where the gleaming sun was pouring over, as usually in the morning. She wondered how she would make it through another exhausting day at work. She noticed herself in the mirror, slumping with her hair loosely in a bun. She sat upright in her chair, tucked her shirt in, fixed her hair some and sighed again looking at her reflection, which still looked dazed and tired.

She laid her arms on her desk and lightly pinched her right nipple. Pinching her nipples both excited her and eased her. It's been a habit of hers since she was a pre-teen. She would sit in class, and while no one was looking, pinch her nipples softly through her shirt.

She grinned to herself remembering how she always left school, or never even bothered to attend it, just to be home and by herself. Alone and able to do anything she wanted. She chuckled a bit and, just for fun, worked on a pretend cough. She surprised herself by being pretty good at it and looked at herself in the mirror. She slumped a little more, made her eyes look drowsy and coughed. She smiled, seeing how sick she could make herself look. And then, out of no where, she thought she might be able to take a day off work - 'sick.'

She smiled and muffled a giggle into her sleeve as she picked up the phone to call her assistant. Mark picked up right away and greeted her with a sluggish sounding, 'Good Morning Ms. Green, what can I help you with?' Sierra acted her most ill and replied, 'Mark.. *sniff*..Can you get Mrs. Fletcher on the phone for me, sweetie? Thanks.. *cough*.' As soon as Sierra heard the dial tone she immediately felt childish for even thinking about attempting this stunt but, she though to herself 'too late.'

Mrs. Fletcher picked up after 9 or 10 rings, making it obvious she was in a meeting of some sort or at least she was busy. Sierra then recited what she had made up in her head about how she felt so ill and nauseated that she didn't think she was able to maintain her day at work - at least not very well or productively. Mrs. Fletcher, of course, told her she hopes that she gets better and to take as much time off as she needs. As soon as she hung the phone up, she gave a girly squeal of delight as she looked at herself in the mirror, which to her surprise she looked happy and rejuvenated.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On the drive home she was singing loudly to her favorite song at the moment, which was 'Big Spender' by Shirley Bassey. She noticed a store on the left-hand side of the street se never saw before, named 'Madam Desire's Cave.' She decided she would make a quick stop just to see what they had and that would be it.

She walked casually into the store and stopped abruptly. She took her sunglasses off and peered around. The store was filled with dildos, vibrators, erotic story books, XXX videos, etc. Her first initial reaction was to leave the store immediately but all the sudden, she grinned. She felt like a teenager again. She took a deep breath and looked around the store, chuckling every now and then at the things people invent. She stopped and observed the dildo section. She thought to herself about whether or not to get one then, again, smiled. She shrugged softly and took a medium-sized plastic cock from the wall hanger.

She walked to the clerk's desk, trying not to blush too much and bought her item. As she walked out and got into her car, she couldn't help but laugh at what she just did. She just went into an X-rated store and bought a dildo. She didn't care, though, she just smiled happily and got back onto the road she was taking before to get home.

The man of the house greeted her as she walked in. Sierra picked him up and itched his belly as he purred. She walked into the kitchen and put her cat, Zeus, near his food bowls while she got some early lunch for herself. She took a carrot out of the fridge and, before she could take a bite, got an idea.

Sierra walked up stairs and, child-like, jumped on her bed. She took the dildo out of the plastic bag and looked at it. Observing the texture and length. She then licked the tip of the head, swirling her tougne around it and softly kissing it, letting her saliva flow over it. She started to push the cock into her mouth while she also pinched her left nipple through her shirt. She moaned, but it was quickly muffled by her dildo-stuffed mouth. She took the full length of the cock into her mouth and throat, then gently easing it out and easing it back in. While she was doing this she had undid the buttons on her shirt and was now, fondling her breasts and nipples. Sierra had great breasts, definitely alot to work with being 38Ds.

Then, she took the carrot she had brought up with her and moved her silk panties to the side of her pussy. She found her hole with her finger and then guided the long carrot into her. She fucked herself both with the dildo in her mouth, and with the carrot in her pussy for about 15 minutes before she came and had to stop because she was too sensitive. She still pinched her nipples while she panted for breath.

She took the carrot out from her pussy and held it over her head, letting her juices drip down and run over her face and mouth. She then led the carrot to her mouth and licked the tip, tasting her own pussy juice and liking it. She licked the full length of the carrot on one side, getting small mouthfuls of her wonderful juices. She slid the carrot into her mouth and sucked it hard, getting all the her juice she could.

She then, before falling asleep from exhaustion, thought to herself, "I should do this more often..."

To Be Continued...