Sierra & Her 'Sick' Day Ch. 2

Story Info
Sierra wakes up after her erotic experience.
632 words
3.72
29.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly opening her eyes, Sierra touched her hand to her face and wondered why she was so sticky. She sat up and looked around her bed, there was a dildo, a carrot and her clothes all over. She grinned to herself remembering the events that took place only hours ago. She turned to look at the clock, it was 3:28am. She sighed, wondering now what to do since she was wide awake.

She picked up her book, which was a trashy romance novel, and flipped to the page she last read. She chuckled a bit, remembering what part of the book she was currently at - which was where the kind sweeps his loyal (well, to his knowledge) off her feet and into the tall castle's tower to have a night of love-making to remember. Sierra sighed somewhat, thinking that she'll never find the love of her life. Smiling, she picked up her dildo and said, "You're the only man I need in my life!"

Since she was at one of the many, many steamy and seductively-sexual parts of her book, she decided to masturbate some more with her rubber cock. She first licked the tip of the dildo's head, gently sucking it in a bit every time she licked it. Before she knew it, she had the whole cock down her throat. She slid it in and out, every time hitting her chin with the fake balls and licking the underside of the cock. She loved the taste and feel of a man's cock in her mouth. The width, the length, the feel, the warmth.

Now that the cock was well lubricated she brought it to her other lips, her pussy lips. She stroked it up and down her slit a few times, first, moaning intensely every time it touched her sensitive clit. She pulled the dildo out from her slit a bit in order to watch a creamy, thin string of cum dangle between the cock and her wet slit. She brought the dildo to her mouth, lovingly sucking it and licking her juices which she loved. Moaning softly in satisfaction to her taste.

She put the dildo back in her slit and slid it up and down her pussy, once again, but this time by the third stroke, she put it in her hole. She pinched and played with her tits, grabbing them and pulling at them making them turn a light shade of reddish-pink. She let go of her tittie and bring it to her soft lips, licking it and leaving spit that later dripped down her wrist. She then resumed pinching and pulling her nipples with her now, wet fingers while lightly blowing on them, electrifying the intensity of the coldness on her tits.

She plunged the dildo in and out her pussy flaps and pushing against the bed's head board, tried to take in more. She slid it out slowly and then slammed it back in, making the rubber balls jiggle against her pussy. She grabbed the now, flimsy and soft carrot and plunged it in her pussy as well, circling it around her clitoris.

Circling the carrot around her clit and plunging the huge dildo in and out of her sweet, wet cunt was just too much for Sierra. She erupted into a loud, and fantastic orgasm. She laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering and thinking back to all her boyfriends. She wondered if any of them had ever gave her as much pleasure as she gave herself tonight, smiling, she knew none of them had been that great in bed.. So, Sierra thought to herself, I guess it was true every time she said, "If you won't help me, then I'll do it myself.." - and better in this case ;)