Sierra's Identity Change

Story Info
Former porn star tries to hide from her past.
2.8k words
4.14
56.6k
64

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela dropped her towel. A few droplets of water lingered on the back of her neck. She looked over her shoulder in the mirror and smiled at how cute her butt still looked. Normally she never would have dropped her towel before heading into her walk-in closet to change, but she knew no one was home and the blinds were closed.

Twisting around, she ran her hands over her flat stomach and admired her large breasts. At 34 she still looked great. Her natural 36D boobs showed little if any signs of sagging. Her dollar-sized aureoles were brownish pink with raised bumps dotting all around them. In the middle, her erect nipples stood out proudly.

"Yes," Pamela thought. "I've still got it." She turned and pattered into the closet to find something to wear.

She slid each hanger from left to right as she considered each top. None of them were in any way revealing, but she considered each event she went to with care. Despite six years of hiding from her past and three of those in marriage, she knew she couldn't be too careful.

Pamela looked at the brown top she held out in front of herself. It matched her eyes. "Well, at least my new eyes," she muttered to herself. She carried the top and a casual, long skirt out to the mirror. Looking at herself she thought about how different things were now.

It wasn't just her appearance. Sure her contacts changed her eye color from blue to brown. A fact even her husband didn't know about. Her long blond hair was a fading memory. The face looking back at her in the mirror was outlined with a short, brown bob that curled in half way down her neck. She thought it looked classy. Her lips were naturally full and pouty. There wasn't much she could do about that. At 5'-8" she could hide her boobs with clothes that weren't form fitting and she wore padded bras so her long nipples wouldn't poke out.

Pamela wasn't officially part of the FBI Witness Protection Program, but she felt like her self-initiated identity change was more problematic. Mrs. Pamela Jennings was married to Pastor John Jennings. They lived in a tastefully decorated 3 bedroom, 2 baths traditional house in Boone, North Carolina. It was a far cry from the life she had led from age 18 to 28 in LA.

Pamela sighed as she thought about her high school years and her decision to run away after graduation. Her story was the same as a lot of girls. She developed physically at a young age. Somehow she had stayed a virgin until she was 15. With big tits, on a slender waist and small butt, her looks had created a lot of attention in high school and she slowly moved from being the cock-tease cheerleader, to one that experimented with sex on a regular basis. Her dad had divorced her mom her Junior-year and her home-life plummeted downhill from there.

She finished dressing and looked at herself in the mirror one last time. The young 18 year old girl who arrived on a bus in LA to pursue an acting career in Hollywood was gone. After numerous failed auditions and working as a waitress for eight months, her big break came from an agent who she waited on. A chill lingered on the back of her neck as she thought about her first audition at the porn studio.

"So, Wesley sent you over here, huh?" The man with the beer belly and several day's worth of beard growth said, from behind his dark, wood desk.

"Yes," she nodded. "He said you might have a part for me."

The man looked her up and down. "You remind me of a young Savannah from back in the early 90's. Or maybe that newer gal from Playboy, Christa Nicole. What's your name?"

"Sierra," she said quickly, "Sierra Thompson."

"Hmmm... the first name's good, but your last name has to go. Are those your real tits?"

Sierra was taken aback at his directness. Not that she was expecting a normal Hollywood audition. She looked him directly in the eyes, "yes."

"Turn around for me."

Sierra turned around. She had purposely worn a tight shirt and shorts to emphasis her figure.

"Nice. And you are eighteen, correct?"

"Yes," she replied, "I'll be nineteen in a few months."

"I'll get right to the point," he said. "You sign these papers and get one shot. The papers say that I have the right to release a short video on the internet. If it gets a lot of hits, then we'll sign you to a real contract for real money."

Sierra lifted her head proudly. "When do we start?"

He pushed the papers across his desk towards her and held out a pen. "As soon as you sign."

While she grabbed the pen with the confidence of an eighteen year old, that had run away and was living her own life. She also knew that with the stroke of that pen her life would change forever. She looked up to see him smile deviously as she handed him the pen.

"All right then. Go through the door to your right and I'll be with you in a minute."

As Sierra looked closed the door behind her she looked around the room. The room was decorated like a bedroom, with a queen size mattress in the middle, faux windows and curtains, and a lamp stand. Off to the side was a movie camera on a tripod.

The gruff director barged in a few moments later. Right behind him was a muscular guy about six foot four. "This is Paul," he said. "You're going to be doing about a fifteen minute scene with him."

"Are there any lines?" she asked.

He laughed. "No, honey, no lines. You and Paul will meet up in front of the bed and start making out, and then it's like dancing. Just follow his lead."

Sierra looked over at Paul. He was a fairly attractive guy, so at least it wouldn't be hard to make out. The director got behind his camera and made sure everything was operational, and then he looked up. "All right, I'll just be rolling. No pressure. There's only one take, so make it count."

She felt a wave of determination wash over her. There was no way she wasn't going to give it everything she had.

"And... Action!"

Sierra moved forward to meet Paul, realizing there was no turning back now. Paul grinned at her as he moved his head down to nuzzle her neck and whisper into her ear. "I love fucking newbie's. Just relax and go with it. Ignore the camera and pretend it's just you and me."

Sierra closed her eyes and parted her moist, pink lips. She imagined herself on a deserted island, in the grasp of a sailor who was going to ravish her young, nubile body. His mouth found hers at the same time she felt his large hands grasp her swelling breast. She gasped and thrust her chest outwards and into his firm clutches.

She felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten. Her hand involuntarily slid down from his solid chest to the front of his pants. It was met by a large mound pressing against the thin fabric. Paul's hands slid down and grasped the bottom of her shirt. He moved his lips away and raised the material up and over her head. Sierra's large breasts heaved inside the lacy, black bra. Her lips remained parted, longing for Paul to come back to her. He slid his body up against her. His rigid cock, confined by his shorts, pressed into her stomach. Reaching around, he grasped her firm buttocks and locked his mouth around hers. His tongue thrust through her open lips.

"Hmmmmm," Sierra heard a groan. She knew it was hers, yet her fantasy made it seem like she was floating above the scene.

Paul pulled her shorts down, exposing her matching black panties. Sierra grasped both of his muscular arms and rose up on her tippy toes. "Fuck me!" She cried.

He responded my unhooking her bra and released her 36D tits. Sierra's eyes were still closed, but she felt him pushing on her shoulders and she dropped to her knees. "Take my cock out and suck it."

Sierra opened her eyes and reached up to pull his shorts down. Paul's cock sprang to attention as the material gave way and set it free. "Oh my!" she gasped. From her high school experiences, most boys seemed to be five to six inches in length, although they always claimed more. Paul's looked to be at least eight or nine inches and very thick. "It's huge."

Sierra didn't close her eyes. She was mesmerized by his beautiful cock. Licking her lips, she parted them and wrapped them around the bulbous head. She wrapped one hand around the base and reached up with the other to caress his low hanging balls. The next groan came from him.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock several times, then opened her mouth wider and slowly inserted more of his big cock into her mouth. With very little pressure, she moved her head back and forth, which caused his dick to engorge with more blood. He let her tease him for a few moments and then grasped the back of her head and thrust his cock into the back of her throat. Sierra's eyes widened at the invasion of his cock as she fought back gagging. Grasping his ball sac firmly she pulled down. This resulted in the desired effect of his cock popping out of her mouth and standing straight up. Keeping her grasp, she licked his cock from the base up to the tip.

"Get up on the bed and spread your legs," Paul ordered.

Sierra did as she was told and her partner moved between her legs. She didn't know what came over her, but Sierra heard herself encouraging him. "I can't wait to feel that big cock inside me... But please don't hurt me. I've never had one that size before."

Paul grabbed his thick cock and ran it up and down Sierra's slick pussy lips. He pushed the head in and stopped. Then retreated and pushed it in again. He repeated the process, teasing her. Finally Sierra couldn't take it anymore and she reached around, grabbed his firm but and pulled him into her. "Jeez, you're so tight!" Paul exclaimed.

Sierra's head was tilted back. Her mouth open in ecstasy and her eyes shut tight in pain. "Wait... stop... okay, let me adjust for a second," she pleaded.

Paul felt her tight pussy clenching around his cock as he tried to pull back. Her body responded as he pushed back into her, coating his dick in her juices. As his cock disappeared as deep as he could penetrate, he reached down and grabbed her big, firm tits. Sierra relaxed. Her bodied had accepted the largest dick she had ever seen and she returned to her island dream and the sailor ravishing her young body. Within minutes of his thrusting, she was crying out in her first orgasm. As her pussy vibrated around Paul's cock, he slowed down and willed himself not to cum. He barely held on and pulled out and replaced his cock with three fingers as Sierra thrust up against them.

She felt herself being flipped around. Paul grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up in the air. His thick penis pierced her yawning cunt until he had buried himself into her depths.

"Up on your hands," he said.

Sierra complied, not even caring about the director and his camera moving around for a better view of her tits swaying back and forth. His hands gripped her tightly, pulling her towards him as he thrust into her. She shuddered with another orgasm.

"Fuck me harder," she cried out. She had never felt anything like this. So deep. So much pleasure.

Paul thrust harder into the vixen slamming her tiny butt back into him. Her pussy had a vice-like grip on his cock, unlike so many of the loose pussies he had fucked over his career. He couldn't hold back any longer as an orgasm ripped through him. Pulling out just in time, the money shot spurted out of his cock across Sierra's back and into her long blond hair. He spurted again and again without touching himself. Then he reached down, gripped his still hard cock and pushed it back into her pussy.

Sierra moaned, then looked up and noticed the camera for the first time. She pouted and asked in a sweet, innocent voice, "When can we do it again?"

"Cut!" The director yelled, even though it was just the three of them.

Sierra noticed the obvious bulge in the front of his pants and felt sorry for him. She reached over and unzipped them. The director didn't stop her as she reached in and pulled his thick cock out. She looked up at him. "Is it okay if I suck it?"

Pamela came out of her daydream. The blowjob wasn't necessary. Internet hits went off the charts. It wasn't until a few years later that she learned how her new name had come about. When Paul was asked by the director what he thought about her, he had replied. "She's the gold standard for porn stars." Her new porn name would be Sierra Gold.

She heard the front door open. A moment later her husband entered the bedroom. She thought he looked distinguished in his coat and tie.

"Hey Pam, I thought I'd surprise you and show up to go to the event together." He gave her a peck on the cheek and went to check himself in the mirror.

As he adjusted his tie, Pamela thought about their life over the past three years. The porn industry had worn her down over a decade in the business and she wanted out. Her popularity was such that men and some women recognized her wherever she went. After careful thought in her final year in the business, she had worked out all the details to disappear. She made the radical change in her appearance; at least hair, eyes and coloring. Then she had changed all of her ID's and officially changed her name to Pamela Barker. Of course when she was married, it had changed again to Pamela Jennings. After that she had moved from LA to North Carolina. Charlotte was still too big a city, so she moved west past Asheville to Boone. It was there she had met John.

She worked as a receptionist for an insurance company and a fellow employee had asked her to go to church one Sunday. Pamela thought John was cute, in a quirky sort of way. He was six foot one, slim, with wavy blond hair, and a professor sort of personality. He was unlike anyone she had ever met in LA. Honest, sincere and caring. She enjoyed his sermons even though she wasn't sure very often what he was talking about. It was that first Sunday that she spotted him not wearing a wedding band.

"Hello? Pam?" she heard John ask. "Are you okay?" He touched her arm.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just daydreaming," She admitted.

He looked at his watch, "Let's go. We don't want to be late to the new member lunch."

Pamela put her arm through his. 'What better cover than to be married to a pastor,' she thought. 'And even better, to a man that I love, who really cares about me.'

As they got into their car, Pamela continued thinking about the new life she was living. Yes, there were a few hidden things in the relationship. She had over half a million dollars saved up in a bank in Miami, under Sierra Gold. And it continued to get royalty checks deposited in it from the website a good friend of hers ran for her. The "friend" was bugging her about new content to put up, telling her that without it the site would eventually lose followers. She could deal with that. She didn't need the money anyway. Her biggest fear was someone discovering who she was and how it would affect her relationship with John. For the first time in her life she had someone who loved her for who she was, not just because of her looks and body.

As they pulled into the parking lot she put those thoughts out of her mind. She had a new life now. Little did she realize that as she walked into the new member lunch, there was a new member that was one of her biggest fans. He had all her movies, subscribed to her website and was constantly perusing the internet to find out what had happened to the girl he masturbated to all the time.

*****

Part 2 coming soon

I hope you enjoy. This story is broken up into several parts. Feel free to provide suggestions on which direction it goes. Raginrhinoman aka Rhinotoons and Rhinoman on various story sites.