Sigel

Story Info
Master has his pet branded in erotic ritual.
880 words
3.91
29.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table was cool under her naked skin, the blindfold still in place. A primal sounding song filled her ears. It's rhythm a deep thrusting beat. The scent of incense, burnt flesh and antiseptic hung in the air. He worked carefully, knuckles brushing her skin here, nails skimming there with each placement of rope. Her abdomen was wrapped in a caress of His making, knots positioned just so to make His point. A whirring noise was the only warning she had as the table repositioned. Her head was lowering a few inches. Her feet lowered even more. Then her legs were spread wide and her ankles were pulled back under the table toward her wrists. He secured each ankle to a wrist and then the rope was secured to the hand woven leather collar around her neck. Someone moved past her open sex, a brush of cool air touched her moisture.

She felt his breath near her ear, "Pet, you have brought me great pleasure and honor through your gift of submission. You are the answer to my need and I would claim you as my own in every way. You wear my collar and today you will wear my brand. As always, you may refuse but in doing so you will be gone from me forever. What is your answer, little one?"

"I am yours, Sir. I am honored to wear your mark." A gentle moan drifted to her from the far corner of the room. She heard a zipper being lowered and the sounds of pleasure, though faint, were there. Her sex flexed in excitement.

The blindfold was removed and as her eyes focused she was met with repeated reflections thru the mirrored walls and ceiling. Turning her head one way she caught the erotic sight of a naked woman kneeling in front of a man. He wore the mask of a ram, large horns curled from either side of his head. The woman wore the feathered mask of an owl. His hand was wrapped in the woman's hair but his eyes were wrapped around the body displayed on the table. Her eyes followed his and a gasp of wonder escaped her lips as she saw her decorated body reflected in the mirror above. The Master's touch evident in the rope design.

Suddenly the face of the devil filled her vision. He leaned over her body, His swollen sex pressing against her moist valley. His tongue darted out to tease a nipple then his teeth sank into the nub. She moaned as the pain turned to pleasure. The music swelled and he thrust into her body in one long full assault, followed by a rhythmic beat of His body against hers. The eyes staring at her from behind the mask were flaming with lust, the lust of her Master for his slave. "Cum" her body responded, her guttural groans echoing thru the room. The man in the corner pulled from the woman's mouth and released ribbons of cum over the breasts of the woman kneeling before him. The one on the table was writhing against the ropes, intensifying the climax. He continued to pound into her body. "CUM" the words echoed in her ears and ripped another orgasm from her body. His seed filled her, jet after jet bathing her womb.

He pulled from her body, his rod only slightly softened and walked around the table to slip into her mouth. His cream dripped from her body hanging in long white strands only to break free and pool on the floor. The ram had the owl pinned with her face pressed against the wall. His sex buried in her ass. The door opened and a man entered carrying a long metal iron. The head of it glowed red. Her Master thrust once more deep into her throat and fed her a creamy treat. She was swallowing when He pulled from her mouth, pressed his body over hers, smothering her, trapping her, preventing any movement. The music stopped and a searing pain touched her mons. Urine flowed from her body as her mind shut down. The last sound she heard was someone screaming and she realized the muffled sound was her own.

When she woke, a shiver ran through her body. Something very cold was pressed to her burning flesh. "Are you thirsty, pet?" She shook her head and He placed a cube of ice in his mouth and pressed his lips to hers. When the cube had melted and her throat was cooled he whispered, "I will provide the air you breath, the water to cool your throat and the sustenance you require. This is my oath to you, treasure." She returned His kiss.

Later she stood in front of the mirror. He looking over her shoulder. She slid her hand over the still tender skin but the pain had been so worth the pleasure of wearing his mark. The gracefully curled snake, split tongue lapping toward her sex, was His design for the sixteenth Rune symbol, Sigel. The symbol represented health, physical strength, clear thinking and self confidence. The meaning was so fitting, for He made her more than she had been but all that she was meant to be. Her Master, her One, her life.