Sight & Sound Ch. 02

Story Info
Their relationship changes the next day.
3.2k words
3.96
31.1k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all the readers who sent me feedback for Sight and Sound, THANK YOU! If you haven’t read Chapter 1, this story will make a whole lot more sense if you start at the beginning.

The past 24 hours had altered our lives.

Annie and I drove out of our wooded suburb towards the theater complex to see a movie. We hadn’t really chosen anything specific; we were going to pick a movie when we got there. I was only partly listening as Annie continued her animated conversation with me. She was jumping excitedly from topic to topic, speaking about our future, remembering our past, occasionally hinting at other sexual practices she had fantasized about.

I was in two places. Part of me was worried, in fact, deeply frightened. The business card in my pocket that I had picked up at our doorway fifteen minutes earlier was a lead weight – it represented everything dangerous and unknown about the wild sex that had been inflicted on us.

Another part of me was incredibly excited. My formerly dull and suburban life was shattered. True, my introduction to Experiences, Inc. had been painful and humiliating, but every one of my senses was sharpened and a new thirst for excitement and life was pounding in me. I glanced at my wife and lover of 15 years and saw someone different. She was more beautiful than yesterday. Her black hair framed her face perfectly. As she spoke to me, she rested her hand on my thigh - I thought I could feel love and lust reaching to me through her fingertips. For the first time in years, I noticed the details that had attracted me to her - the mystery in her dark brown eyes, the engaging and inviting smile, the elegance of her cheekbones and the full lips that I had kissed thousands of times but too often without passion. Her lips were her best feature, perfectly shaped. They danced intimacy as she spoke, allowing the whiteness of her teeth to attract more attention.

I now clearly understood why men paid such careful attention to Annie at parties. Her lips were her beacon and few could resist the effect.

“Are you paying attention to me, Dan?” she quizzed me with a broad smile.

“Paying attention? If I was paying any more attention, we’d have a car accident.” I said to cover up my distraction.

“Well, we can’t have that. Keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel, lover boy.”

Annie turned slightly towards me and started to stroke my thigh as she continued to talk. “Do you remember when we were first married, and we went wilderness camping. We made love outdoors every morning. Then we’d jump in the cold lake. We were hooting and your dick just about disappeared inside you, the water was so cold. “

“I plead shrinkage!” I answered trying to get into the conversation. It was a struggle to put my fear and worry aside but Annie was unknowingly helping with that. She continued to stroke my thigh occasionally sliding her hand towards my bulge. I noticed her skirt for the first time since we left the house. It was a short black cotton skirt that she hadn’t worn in a long time. Annie, as one of the top small animal doctors in the area, tended to dress conservatively. In her line of work, flat shoes and pant suits were the norm, usually covered with a white medical jacket. When we socialized, she dressed elegantly reflecting her professional status in the community. On the rare vacations we had taken to the Caribbean, Annie had dressed more provocatively, and then only with my insistent suggestions. This skirt, hemmed high above her knee, was one of the ‘vacation’ skirts we had bought in St. Lucia several years ago. She had put on her strappy black high-heeled sandals – something that she usually only wore to Christmas parties and weddings.

“Well, I know that is true. When you stuck it up my ass last night, it felt like it was a foot long”, she laughed at her own coarse language and I couldn’t help but join in. Her happiness was infectious. Her hand was infecting me in a different way – it was now on the bulge in my pants patiently encouraging my cock to grow.

I took a deep breath. “What are you doing? We’re almost at the movie plaza.” It was getting dark but traffic on the mall strip avenue was heavy for a Saturday night.

“I know. I know.” she said. But she didn’t stop her slow stroking of my now fully erect cock. We were only two or three blocks from the complex when she unbuckled her seat belt and turned fully toward me, kneeling on her seat. I glanced at her beside me as I changed lanes to make the right turn into the parking lot. Her nipples had stiffened under her white t-shirt and I realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra – Annie always wore a bra. Annie leaned forward and quickly unzipped my pants. Her hands reached in and rapidly worked their way through the opening of my boxers and pulled out my cock.

“Hey! We’re here you know. “, I lamely protested. Her mouth engulfed my cock, sucking hard. Her right hand was stroking the shaft and her left was supporting her on my seat. Moaning sounds of enjoyment came from Annie – she was usually a quiet lover - and then she began noisily slurping at my cock letting it drop from her mouth then sucking it back in to take it deeply. The feeling was incredible. I turned right into the parking lot. Cars were all around us and lots of people were hurrying by us to their cars as I tried to concentrate on finding a parking spot.

Annie’s head was bobbing rapidly up and down my shaft and I could feel pressure building as she increased the tempo of the stroking. I signaled with my blinker as a sedan pulled away, pulled in and with a sigh of relief, put the Explorer in park. Annie continued her passionate blow job and I knew I was only moments away from coming in her mouth.

“My god, Annie, that’s good. I’m going to come… just keeping sucking like that”, I encouraged her.

“Well, then I’d better stop”, she sat up quickly letting my cock drop from her mouth. She was grinning from ear to ear. She leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth gliding her tongue over my lips in a sensuous circle. “Let’s go see a movie”, and with that, she turned, opened the door and stepped out of the truck. I was left sitting, seat belt still on, behind the wheel, my cock pulsing expectantly in the air as if it was looking for Annie’s mouth. I looked at my wife standing in the parking lot for a few more seconds before I slowly crammed my erection back into my pants and stepped out of the Explorer.

We must be quite the sight, I thought to myself.Me, flushed and with an obvious erection tenting my khaki’s and Annie in a short skirt and a tight t-shirt with her nipples poking out.

We walked hand in hand to the busy lobby of the theatre, smiles wide on both our faces. Her heels clicking on the pavement were announcing us to everyone and I began to notice how both men and women were watching Annie walk.

Ten minutes later we were walking into one of the theatres to see the latest action flick. Annie’s hand was resting playfully on my ass and she was ‘steering’ me as we entered the darkened room. The relentless commercials were playing as people found seats. Annie pushed me up the stairs and suggested we sit near the back. I was literally in her hands so I complied without question and marched up to the top row.

Annie chose seats in the left corner. An older grey-haired man occupied the aisle seat but the remaining 7 seats were open. I noticed as Annie stepped in front of him how he stared at her nipples – they were very visible in the air-conditioned coolness of the theatre. We settled down for the movie with me sitting in the corner seat against the wall. Annie raised the arm rest between us and cuddled into me, my right arm around her shoulder, hand resting on her hip.

The movie was loud and violent with lots of explosions, gunfire, and vehicles crashing in impossible ways. It became obvious within minutes that Annie wasn’t interested in the movie. She had once again freed my cock from its confines and was slowly stroking it erect. I was nervous about sex in public like this but not surprisingly, my worries quickly evaporated as her hands worked magic on my dick. By the time the movie heroine had miraculously survived her first encounter with a dozen heavily armed thugs; my hips were involuntarily responding to Annie’s vigorous hand job. Anne looked at me as her left hand guided my hand from her hip to her breast. I immediately began a gentle massage of her nipple and aureole, feeling it immediately respond to my touch.

The movie had shifted to a peaceful, daytime scene and I was acutely aware of the silence as the heroine met a supporter in a park. Glancing to my right, I noticed that the man sitting in our aisle had moved closer towards us leaving one empty seat between himself and Annie. Annie glanced up when I started to cover myself up in response to this intrusion. She looked at the man who had invaded our intimate space, noticing that he was older, perhaps in his sixties. She sat up but did not remove her hand from my cock. For some foolish reason, I was pretending to watch the movie but I noticed, peripherally, that the man was looking at Annie and smiling. She leaned over towards him and I saw a quick exchange of whispers following by Annie nodding. The scene shifted in the movie again and the theater darkened but I was sure that the man had winked at Annie as she returned to lean against me.

I was confused by this and whispered, “What was that about?” Annie’s only response was “Shhhh… watch the movie.”, as she returned to stroking my cock while resting her head on my chest. With her body between us, I was pretty sure that the old man couldn’t see what Annie was doing so I slowly relaxed back into her hand job. As the next action scene developed, Annie would increase both the pressure and the tempo of her right hand as if she was following the build up of the suspense. My own right hand had returned to her breast and I could hear Annie’s breathing increase as her excitement grew. Her hand left my cock and went to her mouth. The next stroke was lubricated with her saliva and it was exquisite – I could feel the tension of the orgasm beginning to build within me. I looked down and noticed that her left hand was buried under her skirt and her fingers were busy pumping in and out of her own pussy. Annie was silent as her own excitement grew but an involuntary moan escaped from me just as a moment of silent high-tension played on the screen in front of us.

I looked around to see if we had been detected. The old man to Annie’s right was staring at us or more specifically, at Annie’s ass. I followed his gaze and discovered the source of this attention. At some point Annie’s skirt had ridden up and was no longer covering her wonderful rear. But even more shockingly, Annie was naked under her skirt. Her ass cheeks were completely exposed to this stranger. My balls were tightening as my orgasm approached and I looked back towards the old man. He smiled back at me with a full set of perfect teeth, (probably false teeth, I thought) and I finally noticed his own activity. He was jerking himself off quickly. His own dick shone in the reflected light as his fist pumped up and down in a blur. I looked back to him and he gave me a big ‘thumbs up’ sign with his other hand.

Glancing down, in a strange and confused combination of anger, lust and shame, I could see that Annie’s head was lowering to my cock. I looked up at the movie just as the token sex scene was climaxing, the leather-bound heroine experiencing the ultimate ‘Hollywood’ sex act in the arms of a dispensable and soon-to-be-dead lover. I looked over at the old man, and his eyes were closed as he reached his lonely climax. And then I looked down at my wife of fifteen years. She was silently coming on her own hand as her other hand caused my surging cock to come for the third time today. I closed my eyes as I came, groaning at the same time that the onscreen couple moaned. In those few seconds, as my cock spurted come onto Annie’s face and mouth, I replayed the earlier orgasm that had been forced out of me by our mystery rapists. The final twitches of my cock were encouraged by Annie’s lips and tongue. My head relaxed back into the seats headrest and I felt contentment course through my body.

Annie sat up beside me. She had quickly tucked my softening cock back into my pants. I glanced to my right – the old man had vanished.

“So, what’s the movie about?” she asked giggling like a teenager. She was quietly licking the little come that had escaped her from her fingers. Another jolt of eroticism when through me as my memory snapped another permanent picture of Annie.

“Shhhh, watch the movie”, I cleverly answered. Annie sat back and we held hands watching the fantasy heroine survive several more assaults before winning a bloody victory over some evil genius. We kissed frequently letting our lips and tongues touch gently and when the movie ended, we waited for a few minutes while the crowd filed out. We joined the exiting queue and enjoyed the shared secret of our public intimacy by walking together, our bodies as close as we could manage. The crowd grew as we got closer to the lobby doors and a murmur passed through the crowd. It was raining, in fact, there was a downpour underway. We worked our way through the crowd to the doorway. Annie looked at me for just a moment and then slowly and gracefully stepped through.

She was almost instantly drenched. Her t-shirt became transparent exposing her breasts to the crowd standing inside the glass front of the lobby. I was aware of the stir that went through the dozens of people that could see her. If she had simply turned and ran for the car, it would have been simply memorable for the onlookers. But instead, she turned and faced me. She stood upright, arms relaxed and by her sides, one foot slightly in front of the other. There was no indication of any kind that she was even aware of the rain pelting down on her. As her cotton skirt soaked through it started to stick to her thighs and still she stood there relaxed. She raised her hand to me and beckoned that I join her. I walked outside to the rain, fully aware that a hundred pairs of eyes were watching us.

When I reached her, she took my hand in hers then she turned slowly, as if she was on a model’s runway and we strolled slowly to the Explorer. The drive home was quiet. I think Annie had shocked herself with her exhibitionist act, but I frequently stole glances at her to admire her breasts. By the time we were home we were both cold and shivering despite running the Explorer’s heater – we stripped in the hallway and walked naked to the shower adjoining our bedroom.

A tremor ran through me when I entered our bedroom. I involuntarily looked around expecting to see some kind of evidence of the sexual predators who had bound and raped us the previous night. Nothing was out of place. Annie, not noticing my anxiety, had walked into our bathroom and turned on the shower - I could see the first wisps of steam coming from the bathroom. I stood surveying our bedroom. My newly heightened senses caused me to see details I hadn’t noticed in years – the lush, satin material on the pillow in our overstuffed stair; a tiny crack in the stippled ceiling. It was the same bedroom where Annie and I had slept together for the past five years. It was the same bedroom in which we had made comfortable, routine love every week. But last night, it had changed to a place of dangerous excitement, invaded by the unknown strangers who had drugged and raped us. In my mind, I saw the four-poster bed and the chair as bondage racks that promised new explorations of pain and pleasure.

Annie called to me. “Hey Dan, I’m lonely. Come and wash my hair.” We didn’t shower or bath together frequently – that was a pleasure that we usually reserved for our vacations. Despite an emerging sense of exhaustion, I felt the stirrings of anticipation as I stood in the bathroom admiring my naked Annie through the glass of the shower door. She was indeed a beautiful woman, and as the steam clouded my view, I watched the water run over her body, rivulets dropping from her breasts. I opened the door and joined her, embracing under the water.

The heat and steam drained me of any remaining energy. We washed each other while embracing, sliding soap sensuously over our chests and backs. Annie washed my ass carefully and ran her fingers deeply between the cheeks. Her fingers rubbed gently over my anus and I shuddered at the reminder of the pleasure and pain I had felt the previous night. We kissed deeply and tenderly, our lips open and our tongues gliding together. As she washed my genitals, I felt mild arousal but no building urgency. Annie smiled but had no expectation of me – she thought that I had already come a half-dozen times in the past 24 hours. Annie showed the same contentment when I cleaned her pussy. We continued to hold each other as the hot water ran over us. She took my face in her hands and I held her hips tightly to me as she kissed me deeply. We toweled off quickly, and slipped under the covers of our bed. We were asleep almost instantly, naked, legs and arms entwined, our lips not quite touching. Annie sleepily whispered “I love you” as her breathing eased into a relaxed rhythm.

The last conscious thing I remember was how odd a feeling it was to be without any hair ‘down there’….