Sightless

Story Info
What a slave really needs is a blindfold.
1.3k words
3.89
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slaves need to be blindfolded. It keeps them off balance, aware and honest.

The blindfold makes you vulnerable and it makes you uncertain about what is happening. You can't see where I am or what I'm doing; you don't know what precious treat or delicious evil to surprise you I've got hidden right before your eyes. You can't see me, can't watch as my fingers trace your body in their mysterious path and can't see the paddle or the crop coming down on your sensitive flesh. You are left to merely guess where I will strike or caress you next.

Do you trust me? Do you know me? Can you feel me growing stronger in your submission, getting wetter with your vulnerability? Do you know where my next blow will land or where my next kiss will be? Can you predict my actions? Can you control your reactions?

Without your sight, you are left to depend on me to guide you. And I shall always be there. When you are alone and in the dark world behind that mask, a simple touch from me will be continuous enough to reassure you.

I run my fingers along your form and kiss my way down your face. I pet your glowing curls and kiss your lips. But if your eyes are the doorway to your soul, then you'll know that you're my slave deep inside if I remove your blindfold and gaze deeply, with control, into those helpless eyes.

Kneel before me and beg me to immobilize you, to tie you up real tight and let you beg for release and mercy. Beg me to use your helpless body. You are defenseless to my whims and desires. You can do nothing to stop the big black dildo from pounding your precious ass. You can do nothing to make me touch you harder or more. I am in control of everything. Your sweet pleasure and cruel pain are all up to me. You are mine, all mine.

Leather bondage, rope bondage, Japanese bondage, all is possible for you, my precious.

Bound and hanging upside down.. will you beg for release enough to please me? Will you submit yourself so fully as to empty your bladder for me then, knowing it'll fall onto your face and through your hair; what is more, will you open your mouth and accept that precious nectar?

There are a million ways to put you into bondage, slave.

But it'll be tight, delicately and artfully tied. I will completely immobilize you and dominate your will. Physically, you tower over me; but I dominate your spirit. When you lie bound and helpless, I am in total control. I am all that matters. Pleasing me becomes your first priority.

I can force orgasms until you nearly faint from pleasure. Or I can tie you tight and spank your ass, slut, until my hands get tired. And if you do not use your mouth wisely, you may quickly find yourself bound and gagged. A gag is a very effective reminder that helps keep a slave like you in your place.

And with the big cock of a dildo-gag protruding from your full mouth, I can sit and enjoy watching you drool. The sweet look of humiliation on your face is priceless, my pet. Maybe I'll have you lay down on your back while I sit on your face. I'll lower my cunt slowly onto the dildo, and have you watch it come down and envelope the rubber cock, taking it in and humping your face. I want to look down and see my juices running down the dildo and pooling all over your mouth.

Or perhaps, I'll leave you bound and with a jaw-spreader, that is pure helplessness, indeed. You are unable to move, unable to close your mouth, begging me with your eyes to be gentle. I will squat over your mouth and give you a close-up view of my soppy cunt. You can watch me finger my clit and bring myself off, all the while my nectar will be dripping down and collecting in your wide open mouth.

I'm going to bring one of my slave girls over and have her tease you. If she fails to bring you off with her tongue then she'll be given a hiding that she'll remember for a year. My girls are very skilled, so I can bet you it'll be quite a challenge. Think about having her soft and luscious tongue running up your thighs, sliding over your crack and swirling up and down until you're dripping.

Without the blindfold, you will be able to see all kinds of things -- will you be able to handle it? Will you be able to watch me fuck a guy? Stare intently as he lays down with his pole standing at attention, and I squat down over it, inserting it into my cunt? I'm going to rub back and forth working it deeper into me while you watch and wish it was your cock I was taking in. I'll lean forward and pinch at his nipples while he is thrusting into me and give you a good view of my back side. You'll be longing to lean forward and rim my asshole with your tongue while I'm bouncing up and down and gasping.

Will you force yourself to open up for a massive cock? Will you open your mouth wide to take a large pussy on your face? You certainly couldn't keep your eyes off of my coworkers at the office party, slave. Don't think I didn't notice. I never took my eyes off you while you stared -- I even watched you touching yourself standing behind the table, enjoying your few precious seconds of privacy. You truly are just a useless little fuck-slut, aren't you?

My hands are like a vise, holding your head clamped between them. Your eyes are wide, frightened, looking directly into yours, begging, pleading. "No." you beg, "No, please don't, not in my mouth." And I look at you and then smile at him, standing before you as he watches your soft, luscious lips and rubs his cock across your mouth.

"Open!" I command, knowing the commanding tone of my voice will not be disobeyed. You open, and your mouth is raped as he plunges his cock deep into your throat. I warn you about your teeth, watching your eyes as you suck. Commanding you to accept this virtual stranger inside your mouth is the nature of your submission to me. Watching you suck his cock, I begin to run one and then two fingers into and out of my pussy. And then, you swallow; you know you have no choice.

And, as you suck his cock dry, milking it with pleasure, I sling a big strap-on dildo around my waist. As he steps aside you see me standing there and you see it jutting out between my legs. Swift and relentless as a hawk taking a rabbit, I pin your hands behind your back and throw you onto the bed. You are un-gagged: you can scream all you want and there is no one to hear. Besides, those screams and moans are the precious sounds I yearn for.

I reach between your legs, and find your ass slick and ready for business. As you lay there writhing under me, I pound the strap-on in and out of your rear. You fight like a wildcat, indeed, but your struggles are in vain and I use you without hesitation, brutally and without mercy. Your screams and tears are quickly becoming moans as I pound the strap-on-dildo in and out of you. The rubber cock pounding you repeatedly, my thumbs and fingertips grabbing and spreading your cheeks.

You are shaking; you desire nothing more than for me to let you come. Beg me. Ask me. Make me want to let you come. I tease you by pulling my fingertips away as you are so very close. And in an instant you are so far, desperate for the pleasure an orgasm will bring you, if I let you. I'll probably put your blindfold back on at that point, and free your hands. Beg me one more time to let you come, and I'll give you your release, as you kneel before me.