Sigma Delta Gamma 11

Story Info
Angel goes to see Buffy at her dorm room
1.8k words
3.35
34.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Angel actually had a great time this year at the Christmas party. He mostly enjoyed his time especially with Buffy. He had to smile just thinking about his girl. She was definitely nothing like Drusilla. Drusilla was a total head case. As he entered his car he spotted Buffy’s sweater by the passenger’s seat. He figured that he’d surprise her and bring the sweater over.

Angel made it to Stevenson Hall and knocked on her door. He heard no response.

“Buffy, it’s Angel. Open up.” Still there was no response. ‘Now that’s strange.’ His hand went to the knob and opened the door and spotted Buffy on her bed. He thought she was sleeping from where he saw her from a distance. Then he heard this sniffling sound of someone crying.

He walked on over and noticed that Buffy scrunched up with her arms wrapped around her knees holding her body closely. Her appearance was somewhat distraught, her shirt looked torn from the minimal light that was shown through the window. He touched her shoulder and she flinched at his touch.

“Please, stop hurting me.”

“Who’s hurting you Buffy? It’s me Angel. Buffy look at me.” He lifted her chin so she was facing him. When Buffy realized that it was Angel, she had to say his name to reassure herself that she wasn’t dreaming.

“Angel? Is that really you?”

“Yes, baby. It’s me. Who’s hurting you?” She never answered him, but instead she flung her arms around him and started crying. She held Angel close to her not wanting to let him go, because she thought that if she did he’d disappear. His hand began stroking her hair and went down rubbing her back.

“Sweetie, who hurt you?” He held his hands by her cheeks so she’d look into his eyes. She closed her eyes. He pulled her away and turned on the lamp by her bed. When he saw his girlfriend’s face he was shocked at the sight before him.

“Oh, God! Buffy!” He noticed the fresh tears streaming off her cheeks. Her eyes were red, puffy and flushed from the crying. The thing that caught his attention the most wasn’t the red mark across her cheek, but her split lip. He let his thumb graze against her swollen lower lip that had dried up blood and was now purple. He was thinking that not too long ago he kissed those sweet lips under the mistletoe and now she was abused and battered. He continued looking down her body and noticed her cute t-shirt was torn and there were marks above her breasts. Then his eyes wandered down and noticed her stockings were ripped into shreds as well.

“Who did this?” he asked.

“Parker. Parker Abrams,” she said quietly. As soon Angel heard the name of his enemy, his facial expression from concern became angered. The ridges on his forehead were concentrating, his soft brown eyes turned dark black and his fists were clenched turning white.

“Parker. I can’t wait to see Parker. He and I will have so much to talk about,” Angel said sarcastically.

“I’m taking you to Sunnydale PD and then I’ll drop you off at home afterwards.” He placed his black leather jacket on her shoulders, wrapped his arm around her shoulder and walked out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

At Sunnydale PD, Buffy was waiting for the first available detective to approach her. She laid her head on Angel’s shoulder. He automatically placed his arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

A detective approached the young couple. He noticed that from the looks of things that this girl was raped and wasn’t by the guy she was with. He seemed to have loved the young lady in his arms.

“Hello. I’m Detective Lindsay McDonald. My partner Detective Lilah Morgan will be joining us. Why don’t we head inside the interrogation room and we’ll begin as to why you’re here.”

Buffy explained the whole situation and started crying again after the incident. She felt as her body was crumbling. Her insides were eating every crevice of her organs.

“Aren’t you finish with her already? Can’t you see that asking the same questions over again is hurting her?”

“We’re sorry Angel. We just have to take Buffy to the hospital, so a rape kit can be performed,” Lilah Morgan answered. Angel nodded in agreement.

~*~*~*~*~*

At the hospital Buffy arrived with the detectives and Angel. As Buffy was sent to examination room one Angel had to stay behind. He wanted to be there for her, but they told him that he needed to stay out in the lounge.

“No, I want Angel here with me. I’m scared.”

“You don’t have to worry,” Doctor Jenny Calendar said.

“I need my boyfriend. I feel safe when he’s around. Please doctor,” Buffy pleaded.

“Alright. I’ll call him in.” Angel came in and wondered why Buffy called for him.

“Buffy are you alright?”

“I am now. Could you talk to me while the doctor does the rape kit?”

“Sure,” he said and kissed her hand.

While Angel was taking to Buffy, Jenny Calendar took some pictures of Buffy’s vagina. She then took a cotton swab and took some sperm sample and placed it in a bag. She would then take it and test to see if it’d match Parker Abrams. She’d also perform test on Buffy as well in a couple of days. She then had to take pictures of Buffy’s face and her chest. Angel didn’t want to see anymore and turned his back.

“Angel, I’m ready.” He turned around and looked at his girl.

“Oh, Buffy before you go, I want you to return in a couple of days, so I can perform a pregnancy test. Since he didn’t use a condom there’s a chance that you might be pregnant.”

“Thank you doctor.”

~*~*~*~*~*

On the drive back to Angel wondered if he should stay with her or was she supposed to be with her family. ‘As much as I’d like the idea, it’s best that she’d be with her family.’

“Buffy, I was thinking that maybe I’ll be dropping you off home. I think that…”

“No, I want to be with you.”

“With me? Are you sure? Don’t you think being with your family would be better?”

“No, I feel safer with you.”

“Okay.”

~*~*~*~*~*

They made it to Angel’s dorm room with out any trouble. Buffy went inside and Angel closed the door right behind him.

“Why don’t you take a shower and I’ll wait for you outside? You can use the towel inside, I just placed it in there before I met up with you earlier.” She nodded her head and went inside the bathroom.

As Buffy stripped off her clothes, she looked at herself in the mirror and couldn’t believe at the reflection before her. Her right cheek was red; her lower lip was split with dried up blood and the marks Parker’s hand on her breasts. You could see the imprint of his hands and it just brought the tears to her eyes. She wiped her tears away and headed over to the shower stall and turned the knobs of the water. As she stepped into the shower stall the hot water beat against her bare back. Her hands found the bar of soap, lathered it up and started scrubbing every part of her body. She thought that she smelled of Parker and wanted to get rid of that stench. The more she scrubbed the more the tears were streaming down her face.

When she stepped out, she picked the towel and dried herself off. She didn’t bother drying her hair and just wrapped the towel around her body and stood there just waiting. It was like her world had stopped and she had nowhere to go.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was outside and wondered what took her so long. He heard the shower stop and thought in a few minutes she’d be out. So he took a shirt from his closet and headed inside the bathroom. When he spotted Buffy and it seemed like she was hypnotized and had no idea what was happening around her. It seemed like she didn’t spot Angel in the bathroom with her. He took the shirt and placed her arms through it and buttoned every button until he was done facing her.

“Buffy, can you hear me?”

“Oh, I’m sorry Angel.”

“There’s no need for you to be sorry. I was just worried about you. Just give me your towel and then your going to sleep.” She looked down and realized that she was dressed in one of his shirts. She took off the towel and Angel took to with the rest of her clothes and piled them on the counter. He noticed that she didn’t move at all. So he picked her up in his arms and her arms went around his neck. He placed her gently on his bed and pulled the covers to her neck.

“Goodnight, Buffy,” he said caressing her cheek and kissed her forehead. Angel moved away to change his clothes, but was stopped by Buffy’s voice.

“Angel?”

“Yeah. You okay?”

“Can you sleep with me and hold me in your arms tonight?”

“Sure. Just give me one minute to change and I’ll be right there.” She gave him a faint smile. Angel quickly went into the bathroom and changed into his t-shirt and sweatpants. He made his way to the bed and slipped under the covers as Buffy slid over to his side. She laid her head on his arm as the other one lay securely on her waist.

“Angel?”

“Yeah.” She turned and faced him.

“I feel used. I wanted that my first time would be with you. I feel like I’ve betrayed you and you wouldn’t want me anymore.”

“Your first time will be with me. And I want you to get rid of that notion that you betrayed me.” She raised a brow.

“How can it be my first time with you? I…I already lost it to someone else,” she said with tears in her eyes.

“I know that, Buffy. Though when we make love, I’ll make you feel so special that you won’t even remember what happened between you and Parker.”

“But how do you know? How do you know that I won’t forget Parker?”

“I don’t. But I know this. I love you, Buffy. I know the timing is all wrong, but I was planning on telling you this on Christmas.” She couldn’t believe that Angel said he loved her. It brought a little smile on her face.

“You love me? I love you, too.” Angel smiled back.

“Now, why don’t we get some sleep,” he said and kissed her forehead. She moved in closer into his embrace until he head laid on his chest and her arm around his waist.

Angel laid there awake and waited for Buffy to fall asleep in his arms. He thought about Parker Abrams and what violent acts he could think of.

“I can’t wait to get my hands on Parker. By the time I’m done with him, he won’t even think about laying his hand on my Buffy.”

angel13
angel13
24 Followers