Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 01

Story Info
Buffy getting ready for college
1.7k words
3.31
25.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

1

Buffy Anne Summers had just graduated High School and was about to start off her first year of college at UC Sunnydale. College is basically every person being their own individual and not being in a clique. Buffy was excited to start off a new life in UC Sunnydale and leaving the memories of Sunnydale High behind. Mainly Buffy wanted to leave behind the memory of her boyfriend of two years, Jeff Chambers who decided that they should breakup. She was heart broken about this, but her best friend Willow told her that things would get better and she'll find a guy and start going out again. Though in Buffy's case she didn't want to meet a guy and start a relationship again. She wanted to start college, enjoy her time and not worry about some guy telling her what to do.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel McCrohan was starting his third year at UC Sunnydale. He liked the school and somehow he just didn't know how he joined a fraternity. Why oh why did he join? He still had no clue. He blamed it all on Xander Harris. Xander told him that he'd meet a lot of guys to hang out with. Instead Angel noticed that most of the time the guys partied a lot and got drunk. It's not that he didn't join them, but it was happening all the time. He was hoping that the reunion with their sister chapter, that he'd meet a nice girl that wouldn't just talk about herself or ask him what type of car he drove.

"Hey Angel, aren't you glad that we will be in college together now?" Angel was interrupted by his thoughts and looked at the dark haired female.

"Sure thing Faith. I always wanted my kid sister to follow me around. I just hope that you don't get yourself into any trouble, like you did in high school."

"Me? Why big brother, I'm appalled! How could I do such a thing like that," she said sarcastically. Angel laughed.

"Speaking of college, have you thought about joining any activities when you enter this fall?"

"I don't know. I'll see all the cute guys and then make up my mind. Hey, maybe you can hook me up with one of your frat guy friends." He looked at her.

"Yeah, right. There's no way I'm letting my little sister near those guys."

"But Angel."

"No buts about it. I'm your big brother and what I say is final. End of discussion." She looked at her brother. She knew that Angel was looking over her, but he sure can be annoying, oh let me correct myself a pain in the ass. But she loved Angel.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was up in her room and was talking to Willow about UC Sunnydale.

"I still can't believe that I graduated and now I'm going to attend college this fall. It's a miracle."

"Come on Buffy. You're acting as if it wasn't going to happen."

"Come on Will, you know perfectly well that Synde man wanted my ass out of school. He was always looking for an opportunity. Okay enough about that. So how are Oz and Xander?" Willow blushed at the thought of Oz. She missed her boyfriend. He was off in LA with Dingoes Ate My Baby playing in UCLA.

"Oz is fine. As for Xander, he's enjoying the life as a frat guy. He's telling corny jokes and is still the butt of all jokes."

"Great. You know there's this part of me that's excited about college, but then it's like I don't want to go. Does it make sense or am I babbling?" Willow laughed.

"You're not babbling. Just think of it his way you'll meet a ton of college guys and forget about Jeff Chambers. Since I'm joining a sorority, I figure you'll meet a nice frat guy there." Now it was Buffy's turn to laugh.

"Will, did you eat too many pixie sticks? There's no way I'm joining a sorority, let alone meet a frat guy. A typical frat guy does the following things, has a huge ego, plays football and loves to drink beer and do Jell-o shots."

"Buffy you can't just stereotype guys in a fraternity like that. There are some guys that aren't like that."

"I know Willow, Oz is an exception, but you have to admit that most frat guys do what I said. Besides I'm not interested in hooking up with a guy. If I meet a guy, I just want it to be purely platonic." Though Willow heard the words of her best friend, she knew that Buffy wouldn't mind being in a relationship.

Buffy on the other hand thought it was best to not rush into anything. Jeff wanted her to have sex with him before he headed off to UCLA, but Buffy wasn't ready. Though they dated for two years. They never had sex with one another. All she wanted was to meet a guy and be friends with.

~*~*~*~*~*

It was the last day of summer and the whole gang decided to meet up at The Bronze. Well basically the gang consisted of Buffy, Willow and Cordelia. Buffy figured she'd enjoy her last moment at The Bronze 'cause starting tomorrow it was a whole brand new life at UC Sunnydale.

"Aren't you two excited about tomorrow? New classes, professors and books to open up our minds."

"Sure thing Willow. I'm excited, but not like you though. I'm just glad that Mom doesn't mind that I'm dorming," Buffy said laughing.

"I just can't wait to join a sorority. You get to meet other girls and I hear that the frat guys look really gorgeous."

"Yeah, sure thing. Most of the guys probably partied so much that the brain cells that they have left are enough for them to chug down some beer. I can't wait for those keggers," Buffy replied sarcastically.

"Well Buffy just because you're not interested doesn't mean we have to follow you. Though I do recommend that you join a sorority. You might find the perfect guy. Speaking of guys you know Faith McCrohan, well her brother's in a fraternity and I heard he's a looker."

"That's great Cordy, but I'm just not interested in meeting a guy now. If I do, I just want to be friends."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy had an early class and it was Art History. She wondered why she chose a class this early even to begin with. As she wandered down the hall to her Art History class, she passed by a guy that seemed to have caught her attention. He was tall, well built body with broad shoulders, dark brown hair with spikes and the most gorgeous brown eyes she's ever seen. But the thing that caught her attention the most was his smile. It was more of a smirk and she wondered if it was for her or was he thinking of someone else. So she smiled in return and then headed on her way.

Angel spotted the petite lady as soon as she made her entrance down the hall. Her blonde hair was done in ponytails, so she looked more like an innocent schoolgirl than a college girl. She wore a long skirt and a small white T-shirt that said "BAD GIRL." Angel smiled at her hoping she'd smile back and she did.

~*~*~*~*~*

As everyone was seated the professor introduced herself as Ms. Sandra Kent. She then went on with the syllabus with the class, the books and then attendance. Then since there wasn't much left to do, she had a video set for the class to watch.

"Oh, great. She already wants us to start off with writing notes. I so didn't want to do this."

"Shh." Buffy looked over it and was that guy that smiled at her in the hall.

'I can't believe this! He's shushing me already. I don't even know his name. This is just great.'

Angel looked at her facial expression and noticed that she was furious at him. 'She sure looked cute being mad at me. Hey! Where is this coming from? Just calm yourself Angel.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was glad so glad that her first day of classes were over. She headed towards the bookstore to get the required books for her classes. The line wasn't as long as it was earlier during the day, so she knew for sure that she'd be in and out in no time. Buffy made her purchases and on her way out she ran smacked into what she thought was a wall, but instead it was a guy's chest. Her books fell and she tilted her head and looked into those same brown eyes.

"You should watch…" He was speechless after he stared into those hazel eyes.

"You!"

"Sorry about that. Let me help you there." He picked up her books and handed them to her. As he laid the last book on her arms his fingers gently grazed against hers. The touch of his fingers passing against hers he felt something run though inside him. He hoped that maybe she felt that spark as well. He smiled at her before they both rose up.

"Thanks. I'll see you around." She turned and left with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, see you around," he whispered to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was back in her dorm room in Stevenson Hall, dropped her books on her desk and plopped down on her bed.

"I can sense that someone had an eventful day. Who left that smile on your face?"

"I'm just happy," she lied. It was definitely the mystery guy that she saw three times in one day.

"I know that look on you face. It's a guy. Who is he?"

"That's the problem, Willow. I don't even know who he is. I've seen him three times already. He has the sweetest smile and these brown eyes that I could drown myself into," she said happily.

"You've got a crush on mystery guy. You should ask him out."

"No way Will. I doubt I'm his type anyway. Besides a guy like him probably already has a girlfriend that he's devoted to."

"You never know, you might meet him somewhere you least expect it."

"Yeah, right," she said laughing.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers