Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 03

Story Info
Buffy & Angel hang out.
1.4k words
3
14.9k
00

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

3

That night Buffy slept well because she remembered what a nice time she had with Angel. She finally knew his name and he wasn't a jerk like she expected most guys that joined a fraternity. Though she still wanted to her to know Angel as a friend first. That doesn't mean if something happened later on between them that she wouldn't pursue it. Who wouldn't if a girl met someone like Angel?

"Good Morning Willow," Buffy said cheerfully.

"Morning. Someone sure had a good night's sleep."

"I had a great time last night."

"It wouldn't be because of a certain tall, handsome, dark haired guy."

"Maybe." Willow lifted her brows.

"Yes. I'll be joining the sorority. I thought the word sorority would ever come out of my mouth."

"So out of curiosity, what did you two talk about while you danced all night?"

"Oh, Willow it was horrible and embarrassing. I mentioned Faith and little did I know she was his kid sister."

"So what did he say?"

"He thought I was honest. I was the first girl that he met that had her own opinion and wasn't going to please him."

"So did you feel anything while you were in his arms?" Willow asked curiously. She noticed the smile that her blonde haired friend couldn't seem to get rid if.

"I don't know. Maybe. For now I just want to be his friend."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was another one that had a great night's rest. One of the cutest things that he remembered about Buffy was how embarrassed she was when Faith appeared. He could tell that was so horrifying for her to go through. He liked her honesty, but that wasn't the only thing he liked about her. Her smile. She looked so innocent and sweet, but yet he had this feeling that she had this wild side that was hidden very well.

Xander was standing by Angel's doorway. He noticed that his friend was in the arms of Buffy Summers. It seemed from the way they danced and spoke on Saturday that they got along very well. He walked in and sat next to Angel.

"Angel, Angel my friend. What's up buddy?" he said smacking Angel's shoulder.

"Xander, Xander, what is it that you want?" Angel said removing Xander's hand.

"Come on, Angel, pal, buddy. I noticed you were making the moves on Buffy Summers. You danced with her all night. So what gives? You like her?" 'It figures that he had to mention her.'

"Since when are you keeping tabs on me? It's none of your business what Buffy and I spoke about. Do I like her? Of course I do, but as a friend. She's a lovely young woman," he lied. He was so interested in her since the first day. When they danced on Saturday he was definitely sure of himself that he wanted to know more about Buffy Summers."

"I always keep tabs on the women you've went with. I have this feeling that your lying to me about your feelings for Buffy."

"Xander why don't you concentrate in your own love life and leave mine alone. I have to get ready for my class, so would you leave now."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel sat in Art History as he had kept the empty seat next to him waiting for Buffy to sit on. Every time someone would want to sit, especially females he just said that he was holding it for a friend. Well technically it was true. Buffy is his friend. Buffy entered the room and sat on the vacated seat next to Angel.

"Hey Angel. How are you?" 'Does she want to know how I really feel while she's this close to me? Just tell her that your fine and smile.'

"I'm fine Buffy. I had a great time on Saturday with you."

"Oh, please don't remind me. I should be a bit angry with you, instead of being embarrassed."

"Why is that?" He made believe as if to what he did wrong.

"You know perfectly well. You should have told me that Faith was your sister," she said hitting him playfully.

"Now why would I do that? I already told you that I was glad that I met a girl that was completely honest about Faith. So you have no worries."

"Thanks. Did you read the assignment, that Professor Kent assigned us?"

"Yeah, I did. Let me guess you didn't."

"I can't help it. What's that's suppose to mean that I didn't? Why you…" She then hit him again. He grabbed her wrist and the contact of his fingers touching her skin went down his spine.

"You know if you keep hitting me, you'll be leaving a mark on me and I won't be able to show off to the pretty girls at Sigma Delta Gamma." She looked at him and laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*

The same day Angel and Buffy had lunch together. Willow supposedly had class at the time. She knew the redhead had good intentions. As for Cordelia she probably met up with some guy. Buffy didn't care less. She was just focused on the set of brown eyes that sat across from her.

"So you decided to join the sorority, huh?"

"Yeah, I figured it seems interesting." 'But I think the reason is because of you.'

"That's great. You'll be making tons of friends and you'll have a bunch of guys dying to go out with you." 'Including myself.'

"New friends I can handle. Going out with a guy, I'm not ready yet for that." 'I guess in my case the only guy I'd consider would be you.'

"So what type of guy is Buffy Summers looking for?" Xander ran over to interrupt Buffy and Angel's conversation.

"Hey Buffster! Long time no see. How have you been?" he said hugging her.

"I'm doing great Xander. By the way great party on Saturday." She was glad that Xander saved her from Angel's personal question. Xander sat down and looked at Angel.

"Angel."

"Xander."

"So what are you two chatting about?"

"Just about Saturday, that's about it." Angel answered. He wanted Xander to leave and Buffy could tell.

"Okay. Has Angel here bore you to death with Art History or what a great football player he is?"

"No, he hasn't. I guess I'll find out sooner or later," Buffy said smiling at Angel.

~*~*~*~*~*

As the semester went along both Buffy and Angel had gotten to know each other better. They both sat in the lounge taking a break from Art History.

"So what is that you fear Angel?" Buffy asked. Angel was rather surprised by the question. 'If she knows the truth she's going to laugh at me.'

"I don't think you want to know. You'll laugh at me. Everyone else has."

"I promise I won't," she said placing her hand on top of his.

"Okay. My biggest fear is I'm afraid of chickens. Or rather birds. They seem to be clucky," he said motioning his head back and forth like a pigeon. Buffy smiled, but then suddenly started laughing out loud. Angel looked at her and bent his down in shame.

"I'm sorry Angel. I just wasn't expecting an answer like that."

"I'm glad that my fear has become an amusement for you. Speaking of fears, what's yours?" Buffy stopped laughing and became serious.

"I fear hospitals. I don't like them mainly because of the smell and seeing the people that are about to die just waiting for the end to come." He could tell that she was afraid of hospitals seriously. Buffy realized that he was fairly quiet and decided to ask him another question that will shock him.

"Angel, where's the strangest place you thought about sex?" Angel nearly chocked at Buffy's question.

"I guess the library."

"Why the library?" She was definitely curious.

"It just seems like that every time I'm in the library with it being quiet and all, I tend to have horny thoughts," he said smiling wickedly.

"I guess I better not be in a library with you," she said smiling back.

"So Buffy, how about you?"

"I'm not going to tell."

"Why not?" he whined.

"'Cause a girl always has to keep a few secrets to herself." He groaned. He wanted to know where and with whom she'd be with. It was bothering him a lot. Buffy just enjoyed gloating, but the fact of the matter was she didn't have an answer her him. When she was around Angel, parts of her would be jumping up and down like a Mexican jumping jellybean. She felt things with Jeff, but they weren't this strong or powerful.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers