Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 05

Story Info
Angel gets his heart broken.
1.7k words
3
15.1k
00

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

5

Friday. Things were about to change on this blue sky and sunny morning. The birds' maybe chirping, but come night someone's heart might be spilt in two. Angel wasn't too thrilled about what was to come tonight. He still couldn't comprehend why he joined this stupid, obnoxious society called a fraternity. 'Brotherhood. Brotherhood my ass! What fulfillment will this help me out in life? I'll drink, go to parties and get laid a couple of times and for sure they'll hire me right away. What great credentials I'll have!' Angel was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't hear Buffy calling out his name.

"Angel!" she said for the third time.

"Oh, sorry about that."

"It's okay. You just seemed to be off in deep thought. Something wrong?"

"No, it's okay. I think you have enough to worry about." Buffy looked at him confused.

"You know, tonight's your initiation. Aren't you thrilled? Excited? Ecstatic?" he said sarcastically.

"I know, but as my friend you sound like you're so supportive in this grand event that's about to occur tonight," she replied sarcastically. He laughed.

"Okay, you got me. I just don't want to see you get hurt. Your too much of a nice girl." 'I'd feel guilty if someone would hurt you. I'm starting to have feelings for you that I have to keep to myself.'

"That's sweet. I know for sure that if you keep sweet talking like that, you'll definitely find a girl," she said smiling. 'I just wished that I was the girl you'd fall for. I know I'd make the perfect girlfriend, but I'll settle for friendship as of now.' Angel laughed.

"Who said I didn't find the right girl? She might be closer than I think," he said leaning closer to her face. His lips were inches away from hers. He was so close that if he leaned a bit closer, he could just kiss her again. Angel wanted to kiss her so badly.

"Oh," she said out of breath. Faith spotted her brother and Buffy. 'It seems my dear brother wants to kiss B all over again. I think I should stop by and say hello.'

"Hey Angel. Hey B. What are you two up to this fine morning?" Angel glared at his sister. He knew what she was up to. Faith smiled at him. Buffy was a bit relieved that someone interrupted them. Though the person that interfered then was not to her liking.

"Faith, what are you doing here?" He was angry with his kid sister right now. He knew that she was interrupting something.

"Oh, dear brother, I came to see you and B here. How are you B?"

"I'm fine Faith. Actually I'm glad that you came. I was wondering are you heading over to the house later tonight? You know the initiation?"

"I got it wired B. It'll be fun. I can tell you're excited."

"Oh, that I am."

~*~*~*~*~*

At the fraternity house everything was set for the evening. Since the initiation of the new members male and female they held it there. The place was decorated with the streamers of purple, black and gold. They had a deejay with music on the side with all the alcohol on a table right next to the music.

Buffy and Willow were talking to one another when Willow spotted her boyfriend Oz coming their way with Angel behind him.

"Hey Willow. Hey Buffy," Angel said and leaned down to kiss both girls on the cheek. As he lifted his face from Buffy's cheek, he looked into those green eyes that he loved so dearly and smiled. She smiled back at him. Oz went by his favorite redhead and gave her quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey Buffy, so are you excited about joining the girls club?"

"Well gee Oz, when you put it that way how can I not."

"Buffy, could I talk to alone for a moment?"

"Sure."

~*~*~*~*~*

They both sat down on a sofa nearby and no one was around them. Angel liked the idea of not having anyone eavesdropping on their conversation. Buffy was fiddling with the hem of her shirt. She wondered in her mind what was Angel going to tell her. Angel took quite a while before he spoke. He had to admire how beautiful she looked. She wore a blue sleeveless shirt and a long black skirt that reached her ankles. Her hair was done in two ponytails, so she looked like a little schoolgirl. Buffy lifted her head and also decided to admire what was before her. He wore all black. His shirt was practically second skin to him with long sleeves. She could see those muscles all over again just like when they had the car wash fund drive. His jeans weren't too tight, but just tight enough to see those thighs of his. Besides his clothes she loved his hair with the spikes in them. It was uniquely Angel.

"So Angel, what was it that you had to tell me in private?"

"I…ah wanted to tell you that I was sorry for what I did to you earlier. I don't want you to think that I'm leading you on. I was really teasing you."

"Oh, that thing. No need to worry. It's not as if we were going to kiss or anything."

"Oh, no. I don't want to ruin our friendship by kissing you. I care for you like a little sister. I wouldn't want any of these guys around here to take advantage of you." 'Oh, please get over yourself. I care for you like a sister. Who are you trying to prove this too? You know perfectly well that after the first kiss and all those other encounters that it wasn't brotherly feelings you felt for her. Tell her the truth. You want more than friendship.'

"I feel the same way. You're the brother I get to tease and make fun of all the girls you go out with." 'Are you kidding yourself. Brother, you're practically drooling every time you see him. Then when he was about to kiss you, you wanted it as well. Tell him that you want more than friendship.'

"Oh, Buffy I just want to warn you about my sister Faith. Don't let her push your buttons. She tends to act all nice and sweet when I meet a girl and then later on she causes the destruction. I don't want your feelings to get hurt."

"Oh, I can handle whatever Faith throws at me. You know I'm not to fond of anyway."

~*~*~*~*~*

As time went by people danced, drank and mingled with others. It was time for the new sisters to initiate into their sisterhood.

"Will all the new members please form a circle on the ground? Also the guys of our fraternity make one as well next to the girls," Darla said. Everyone gathered around the circle as Darla requested.

"Alright since everyone has formed a circle we shall start with the initiation process. All the new girls please step this way."

"Okay, we'll start off with Cordelia Chase and then go down the line." As each girl did her initiation it then became time for Buffy to go along as well. Angel watched every single girl and now it was his crush that was about to do the same. 'Can I actually sit through this and not feel any pain?'

As Buffy stood up and she was placed right in front of Parker Abrams, he was ready that's for sure. He wanted to know more about Buffy because he overheard that Angel McCrohan had a thing for her and this was his opportunity to break Angel's spirit. Buffy leaned in as Parker moved closer to kiss Buffy on the lips. As she kissed him all she kept on thinking was that it wasn't Angel's lips that were upon hers. Parker wanting the kiss to go further deepened it by placing his tongue. Buffy released the kiss and looked at him. He gave her this smirk that left the attention he wanted more with the petite blonde and was going to get it. She smiled at everyone and then her face landed on Angel's.

In the meantime Angel looked at what happened before him and was crushed to Buffy kissing a guy. It broke his heart in two just knowing that someone else had kissed those beautiful lips. He thought in his mind that he was the only one to give her kisses, unless he read the signs wrong. Angel stood up, looked at the both of them and walked out the door.

Faith noticed her brother's reaction. She saw just how much he wanted to rip Parker away from Buffy. 'Awe poor dear brother, what are you going to do now that your little girl has kissed another guy? He'll feel hurt and then move on. That's life."

Buffy saw Angel's reaction after the kiss. 'So Angel does have feelings for me besides friendship. How can I make it up to him?"

~*~*~*~*~*

That same night Angel kept replaying the kiss in his minds over and over again in his dreams. The weird part was that he dreamt that Parker and her became a couple.

As Parker and Buffy kissed away, Angel was not only hurt, but also disgusted by the sight before him. Her hands were wrapped around his neck as his hands were around her waist. Both of their bodies were flushed against one another not leaving any space passing through. As they parted Buffy looked over Angel's way and saw the pain in his brown eyes.

"What's wrong Angel? See something you don't like? Don't look so sad you'll find the girl of dreams one of these days and you'll feel just the way I do with Parker."

"Yeah, Angel she does have a point there." Angel stood up and left the two of them behind.

He woke up from a terrible sweat realizing what he dreamt.

"It can't happen that way. There's no way I'd let Buffy date anyone like Parker Abrams, even if I didn't have a chance with her. She's too much of a nice girl for that jerk to be with."

angel13
angel13
24 Followers