Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 20

Story Info
Buffy tries to talk to Angel.
1.7k words
3.67
13.5k
00

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Angel and Buffy avoided each other at all costs. When one would be in the same room, the other either left or moved away so the other wouldn’t be nearby. Either way you put it, these two have always loved one another and it showed through their actions.

Buffy was already in Art class just waiting to see if Angel would have come because he skipped the last class. Though she figured that he’d show up today because they had an exam. An exam that she knew that he’d pass. She lifted her head up in time to see Angel enter the classroom. He always looked great in whatever he wore.’ He was mine once. And I just let him go. I want him back.’

Angel looked around the classroom for an empty seat, but the only one that he saw that was available was next to Buffy Summers. ‘Why is it that the day I decided to come to class in time, I have to find a seat next to Buffy? That’s just my luck. I guess I have to no choice but to sit next to her.’ Angel made his way over to the seat that had always been his favorite spot, but now it just didn’t have the same effect. He sat down and Buffy looked over at him and smiled at him.

“Hi Angel,” she said softly. She hoped that he’d respond in some way. He looked over at her and just stared at her. ‘What was he suppose to say? Hi, honey, I miss you and I want us to be together again. Who’s kidding whom? I guess the most I could do is say hi right back.’

“Hi,” he said looking right into those green eyes. He wanted to say more, but stopped himself before he’d say something out of line.

“Angel, I…”

“Don’t. I don’t want to here it.” He knew what she was going to say. She was sorry for what she had said, but it just didn’t seem enough. Buffy just stopped her train of thought. She just knew that she wanted Angel McCrohan to be hers again.

~*~*~*~*~*


The weekend was just around the corner because it was Friday. It was great for Angel because he just wanted to stay in his dorm room and brood. Brooding just seemed to be his forte these days. The brooding consisted of Buffy and why he called it quits. He just needed this weekend to sort out his thoughts.

Though at the very moment Xander and Oz walked right inside his room. Xander saw the look on the dark haired man and noticed the facial expression meant. Buffy. It was plain and simple. He was heart broken.

“Hey Angel, are you up for this weekend?”

“Huh? What’s this weekend?”

“You know that the Delta Zeta Kappa always round up some money for charity and then we all go to Spring Break afterwards. Doesn’t that ring any bells?”

“No. I’m gonna spend the weekend in my room. Have fun.”

“Angel, I may not always agree with Xander here, but I don’t think this is going to solve your problem.”

“I know Oz, but I just can’t see her with another guy. It’ll tear me up inside.”

“Okay it’ll hurt you, but it’s better that you see her and know how she feels, instead of thinking of something else. Just remember this, Buffy loves you and only you. I don’t know what happened between you two, but I hope that you’ll resolve it.”

“Thanks Oz. I’ll think about it.”

~*~*~*~*~*


Faith and Darla were thrilled about Angel and Buffy’s relationship coming to an end. The two women were trying to come up with a plan to make it over between the two lovey dovey Buffy and Angel show.

“We have to think up of something. I’ve always wanted you brother and I’m so close.”

“Yeah, Darla. I know you want to know what’s hidden in between my brother’s pants, but he isn’t that easy to persuade into anything. You have to remember what happened with him and Drusilla.”

“I know Faith. Though when I make my moves on your brother, he won’t know what hit him. Angel’s gonna be mine. Coming tomorrow night, Angel won’t even remember Buffy Summers. I guarantee it.”

“If you say so Darla.” Though in the back of Faith’s mind she knew that Darla was going to seriously need help.

~*~*~*~*~*


Buffy was sleeping in her room and was thrilled that the weekend came. She could sleep in and not have to worry about classes or bumping into Angel. Angel was the person she didn’t want to bump into especially after his wonderful words. All she wanted was to do was continue lying her heard on her soft pillow and remain in her pajamas and relax.

Though Willow Rosenberg had plans for her blonde friend. She noticed how down her best friend was and she wasn’t too happy since her break up with Angel. She had been dull and depressed and didn’t want anything to do with friends.

“Hey Buffy, so you ready for the party at the Delta Zeta Kappa tonight?”

“Nope. I’m staying right here in my room. I figure I can do some major moping,” she said slumping back into her bed.

“No, way Buffy. You’re going to get up and move your butt into the shower.”

“No, I’m staying. Besides there’s nothing for me over there.” She just wanted Willow to leave her alone.

“No, you’re not. You are coming with me and you will get your man back. You and I know perfectly well that you miss Angel.” Buffy didn’t respond, but agreed with the redhead. She missed her Angel a whole lot.

~*~*~*~*~*


The party at the fraternity house had just started. The music was pumping as the blaring hit off those notes on the speakers. Some of the people were swaying their hips, while others were just either sitting down and chatting away or standing up. Either way you looked at it, everyone at the fraternity house was enjoying themselves, except for two people. Angel and Buffy. The two of them just didn’t want to be there or even less seeing one another and knew that they couldn’t communicate well enough.

Darla saw “her man” or rather potential boyfriend was sitting by his lonesome. She knew that she’d use her charm on him and everything would turn her way. The best was yet to come. She made her way towards Angel and sat beside him.

“Hey Angel, why the long face?” He turned his head over to his left and recognized the voice. ‘Oh, great, it’s Darla. Can’t she see that I don’t want to be bothered? I’m brooding.’

“Hey Darla,” he said sarcastically. He just wasn’t in the mood to be around any woman. The last thing he wanted now was Darla throwing herself at him.


“I love the way my face is. Why don’t you go bother someone else? I’m not interested.”

“Oh, come on Angel. Just because you and Buffy aren’t together, that doesn’t mean your life is over and that you have to be so depressed. Cheer up Angel,” she said smiling.

“Come on, Angel. Let’s dance.”

“I’m not really interested. I just want to sit right here by my lonesome.”

“Oh, no you don’t. You mister are going to dance whether you like it or not,” she said dragging him out of his seat.

“Fine. Since you insisted.” Angel figured he’d dance with Darla and then settle to his dorm room and sleep afterwards.

~*~*~*~*~*


Faith was going to pull her plan into action. She heard from Darla that Buffy was no longer her brother’s girlfriend, which meant it was time for some bonding of sorts. Her and blondie really didn’t hit it off and figured now would be the time. Faith brought two drinks with her and one of them was for Buffy. She figured that Buffy needed some loosening up.

“Hey B! How’s it hanging?” She then handed the blonde a drink.

“Okay, I guess. Why you being nice to me all of a sudden?” Buffy knew perfectly well that Faith had never liked her for Angel.

“I heard about you and Angel. It must be hitting you really hard.” Faith was trying to be persuasive and hopefully see what’ll happen.

“How did you? Oh, forget it. Yeah, it’s hard, but I’m dealing with it.” Buffy then took a sip of her drink. Her eyes then wandered around aimlessly and stopped right at Angel with Darla. ‘Well I guess he sure forgot about me already. I can’t believe I’m jealous of Darla. You know perfectly well that he wouldn’t go out with Darla. But then again, the smile on his face showed it all.’

~*~*~*~*~*


Angel had enough of dancing and seeing Buffy smiling, and enjoying herself. He always felt her green eyes piercing at him and decided to smile, to show her that he wasn’t in pain.

Angel made his way to his dorm room and Darla was right behind him. He tried to get rid of her, but she didn’t get the picture. Though he figured that she wanted more out of this night. He was definitely not going to put anything out for her. Ever.

“Darla, thanks for cheering me up for a while.”

“I’m glad that I could be of service to you,” she said leaning closely into his body. Angel moved her away. He then opened the door and she went straight on inside.

“Darla, I’m not in the mood. I’m tired. So could you please leave on your way out?”

“Sure.”

Angel took off his shoes and climbed into bed not even bothering to change. He was fast asleep in no time. Darla was thrilled because now she could have Angel when she woke up the next day. She made her way to his bed and lied right next to him fixing herself.

~*~*~*~*~*


Buffy had so many drinks that she was giddy. She knew that Faith slipped her the alcoholic drinks, but didn’t care anymore. She just wanted to forget about Angel for quite a while. She was laughing hysterically as she somehow made it to Angel’s dorm room. Buffy figured that he wouldn’t be around and be with Darla.

As she opened the door and quietly walked inside, she noticed something. She was about to lie down on the bed and then she spoke out.

“Oh. My. God.”

angel13
angel13
24 Followers