Sigma Iota Omicron Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

"Gretchen, I am not totally gay," I said. "For the first time, I am experimenting with girls and I enjoy it. I still am attracted to boys, but I really dig making out with a pretty girl. You certainly qualify as pretty. So, although it was calculated, it was also really enjoyable and sexy. Actually, I was way turned on and could enjoy having more sex with you. I am sorry you feel exploited, and you probably are right in a way to feel used. But, I need you to stop tormenting us. So, do we have a deal?"

After a long silence, Gretchen said she agreed. I gave her a copy of the tape and we stood.

"Andy," she asked, "how about a kiss to seal the deal?"

Smiling I agreed and said, "And there are no cameras running this time."

We embraced and kissed long and warmly.

"Maybe after pledge is over, we might actually become friends," she said.

"Maybe," I said, holding her body close to mine, running my hands over her breasts, butt and ending up tight in her crotch. "And, maybe more."

Gretchen kissed me again, using her hands on my naked ass under my skirt to hold me against her. "Yeah, maybe more."

To everyone's surprise, Gretchen never hassled another SIO girl. The other girls asked what I did. I just told them we had a heart to heart and she saw the error of her ways.

They didn't believe me, but they had no other explanation.

And, I did make good on my implied promise, but much later. Gretchen and I never got together again in college, but ran into each other at a bar some years later. We shared some drinks, laughed about college, and I invited her back to my apartment. We spent more than a few nights together. I was always the aggressor and she liked being dominated. Of course, I ordered her to eat my pussy all the time and she actually became fairly good at it, with expert coaching of course.

What boys have

True to his word, Brad called the SIO house to talk with me. We chatted for a few moments and then he asked me out.

I readily agreed and he said he'd pick me up on Friday evening. I told him I didn't want him coming to our house since we were sorta' discouraged from dating while we were in orientation.

"So, you agree we will be on a date?" he asked with a chuckle.

I got a little flustered and said, "I guess, I mean isn't it?"

This time he laughed. "Yeah, it is and I'm really happy you said yes. Since I can't come there, how about coming to my house? I have a little surprise for you anyway."

"Ok, but what kind of a surprise?"

"If I tell you it won't be a surprise," he said. "But, I want to start our first date on level ground. No one should have an edge over the other."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll come around 6:30."

"Perfect," Brad replied and we hung up.

I was excited. Brad was cute, smart and nice. I was puzzled about what his surprise could be. I was also a little surprised that after seeing me completely nude and eyeing my pitiful titties that he wanted to ask me out. Maybe he's just looking for a buddy. Or, maybe he thinks a girl who shows her pussy to everyone would be an easy lay. Whatever, I think he's cute and I haven't been out with a guy since high school senior prom. I wasn't counting my romps with Charles. That was sex, this was a date.

The weekend came and I started to primp around 2 in the afternoon. Letetia and Kathleen kept giving me shit about how much care I was taking. I asked Kathleen to give me a special shave. They laughed when I worried about what to wear.

"Girl, this boy has seen your cookie, your titties and your ass," said Letetia, "and you're worried about clothes. Shit, girl, just wrap a freakin' towel around you."

Despite their teasing, I knew they were excited for me, too. They helped with my nails, hair and make-up. As we were getting me ready, Kathleen said she was also doing something new tonight.

She and Letetia exchanged a glance and then Kathleen went on.

"I was so turned on the first time I saw Charles and Letetia together, that I sorta' invited myself along on their date tonight. I hope you don't mind."

I laughed and said in no way did I mind.

"Brilliant," said Kathleen. "I can't wait to see that brilliant cock again. I agree with you, Andy, that it is too big to have as my first, but I do look forward to a wee bit more practice on sucking that big guy. And, his tongue is not bad, as you know."

"Oh, you got that right, Kathleen."

I finally put myself enough together to head out toward Brad's frat house. One of his brothers answered and went to get him. Brad came down and greeted me with light kiss on the cheek. He asked if we could go to his room for a couple minutes before we went out.

"It's about the surprise," he said.

He led me to the third floor and into his room. He shared it with a guy named Bob. He introduced us and then Bob said he was going to the dining hall for dinner.

When he left, Brad locked the door.

I began to get a little apprehensive.

"What's up, Brad?"

"Look, Andy, I am nervous and want to get out everything I have to say before I chicken out. So, if you don't mind would you mind taking a seat and just listening?"

I nodded and sat in one of the desk chairs.

"I noticed you the first day in class, as soon as you walked in the room. I thought you were the prettiest girl I had ever seen. I was a little surprised that you were wearing a skirt, since almost none of the girls do. Obviously, I was totally ignorant of the whole SIO initiation. I was trying to think of a way to meet you and talk with you. Then, I was with some of the guys and Gretchen came over and asked if we'd like to meet some SIOers. The other guys must have known the deal 'cause they hooted and roared yes.

"I went along and was just standing there really excited that I was going to get introduced to you. Perfect, I thought, I am going to meet this beautiful person.

"Needless to say, I was shocked when you lifted your skirt and saw that you were naked underneath."

"Brad," I said.

He held up a hand and asked me to let him finish.

"I mean you had been on my mind since the moment I saw you. I guess to be honest like any guy I did wonder what you might look like, you know, without clothes. I know it sounds stupid, but guys are guys when it comes to pretty girls. So, all of a sudden I'm looking at your, well, your, well, you know..."

"How about my bald pussy," I offered.

Brad laughed and said, "Sure. I was looking at your pussy. I was turned on and embarrassed at the same time. I didn't feel it was right. So, I looked away and then left. Not because you weren't extraordinarily sexy, but because you had to do that in front of people.

"But, before you go thinking that I am like some super gentleman, I replayed that moment over and over again—still do to be honest. God, you looked so cool and sexy at the same time. I couldn't believe how well you handled it. Later I learned all about SIO and the initiation thing. But, you were fabulous.

"I did see you again that time with the big black girl. I looked but felt ashamed. Well, not ashamed because I really enjoyed seeing you and her bottomless, but I guess I felt sort of like a dirty old man since you again were forced into it.

"Then, when I saw you and the big blond standing there totally naked, I almost came. Really, you looked so pure and sexy at the same time. I never have been more excited about seeing a naked woman."

I started to tear a little listening to Brad. I knew it must be hard for him to tell me these things. My heart was racing as he described me as beautiful.

"So, I got the courage to ask you out. Now, I have to admit this is the first time I have ever asked out a naked girl. Usually, you ask a girl out and later you may see her naked."

We both laughed.

"Now to the point of this whole rambling monologue. Andy, I really like you and want to get to know you better. I am attracted to you. I'm hoping we can date and see where that takes us. If you think there is a chance we can try it, please say so."

I had to catch my breath and then said, "Yes."

Brad whooped. He then said the one obstacle was that we were starting on unequal ground.

I must have looked puzzled because he explained.

"Andy, I have seen you exposed on several occasions. I told you how much I enjoyed seeing you in spite of the circumstances. I think it is only right that we level the playing field. So, please don't think I'm being a jerk or a perv, but I am going to strip."

My mouth dropped open. I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

Hearing no objection, Brad pulled off his sweatshirt, followed by his t shirt. He had a nice smooth chest with well defined muscles. He kicked off his sneaks and pulled his socks from his feet. Taking a big sigh, he undid his belt buckle and unsnapped and unzipped his jeans. Inching them down, revealed a pair of light blue boxers with the red and navy imprints of our school mascot.

He paused and I could see perspiration on his brow and upper lip. He was truly nervous.

With a weak smile, he hooked his thumbs in his boxers and shoved them to the floor, then stood up.

My heart flipped. He was gorgeous. His body was well proportioned with broad shoulders, narrow waist and long muscular legs. He was hairless until his thick black crop of pubic hair shot out in wild bunches. His penis was nice, but not anywhere near a Charles size. I later realized he was close to normal. He was circumcised and the tip was large. His balls were small and hid behind his shaft.

Since I didn't scream and run out of the room, Brad sighed in relief. He then turned around to show me an awesome ass. Turning back, he smiled broadly.

"Andy, this is the first time I have ever done anything like this. I am both a little humiliated and a lot turned on. But, I couldn't see us going out with me having the advantage in any way. So, if this does not gross you out or make you think I am a Class A weirdo, I'd like to see you."

I was crying at this time. Overwhelmed by the honesty and trust in me that Brad showed, I could not find my voice for a minute.

Finally I stood up and ran to him. We embraced and I kissed him. We broke, looked each other in the eyes and then kissed deeply for a long time. While we were kissing, I felt him harden and push against my stomach. I stepped back and looked down at his erection.

He started to apologize, but I cut him off.

"Brad, after I kissed you like I did, if you didn't get hard I'd be worried."

He smiled and pulled me close for another long kiss. I slipped my hands on his naked butt and held him tight against me. He slipped his hands under my skirt and onto my naked ass and pulled me.

After a few minutes of kissing, I eased away. I looked again at his erection, seeing it spasm and a drop of liquid at the tip. I was tempted to grab it or suck it, but I knew that was not the best thing. Besides, I was still learning what to do with an erection.

"Brad, thank you. This will sound strange, but I think stripping for me was the most gentlemanly thing I have ever experienced. But, I think we better slow down a bit. How about we go get that burger now?"

"Should I get dressed first?" he asked.

"Sadly, I think you should."

We both laughed as he dressed. We went out and had a great time. We talked as if we had known each other for years. There were no awkward pauses or lack of topics.

At the end of the evening, Brad walked me back to SIO. We stopped short of the sorority. I thanked him for a fantastic night and we kissed again for a long time, holding each other tightly.

As we broke, I asked if it would be acceptable if I dreamed about him being naked.

"Fair is fair," he said. "I am going to remember the sensation of your fabulous ass in my hands all night."

"Wow," I said mischievously. "I got a fabulous and you just felt my ass. I am looking forward to our next date."

We kissed again and each returned to our houses.

I ran upstairs to find Letetia and Kathleen still up. They looked at me as if to ask how it went.

I swirled around the room and plopped down next to Kathleen.

"Oh, on a scale of one to ten, I'd give it a twelve."

They begged for details and I provided them.

"And, that's all you did," asked Letetia? "Just a little grab ass. You didn't screw him."

"Nope," I replied. "That's all we did tonight. Next time? Who knows?"

The next time came next weekend. Brad called and asked me out. I agreed and to myself said this was going to be "The Night."

Letetia gave me a bunch of hints and slipped me a couple condoms. "Never do it without protection."

Kathleen begged me to remember ever detail and said she couldn't wait to hear them later. She hugged me tightly and kissed me gently.

Brad met me outside SIO. I asked where his roomie was and he told me he was home for the weekend.

"Let's go," I said.

Holding hands we practically floated to his room. Locking the door, we fell into each other's arms and kissed for a long time.

"Brad, I want you to make love to me. You will be my first man. I'm scared, but I want you so badly."

He smiled and held me close.

"Andy, I've dreamed about this since I saw you on the first day of class. I am blown away that I will be your first."

"Am I your first," I asked? Seeing the look on his face, I immediately regretted asking.

He remained silent. I told him, "It's Ok, Brad, I shouldn't have asked. Actually, it probably will be better since you will know what to do."

"You're so special, Andy. I know you will be the most important."

"Let's get naked," I suggested. "Please undress me."

Brad lifted my shirt exposing my breasts with my nipples rock hard and goose bumps covering the small mounds. He bent and kissed each nipple and taking a whole breast into his mouth.

He moved his hands to the button on my jean's skirt. He undid it, and the next two, letting the garment slide over my narrow hips and small butt. He ran his hands over my ass and gently rubbed my smooth pussy. I was embarrassed at how wet I was, but he did not seem to mind.

As he was fingering my sex, I started unbuttoning his shirt and eased it off his shoulders. I dropped to my knees, undid his belt, pulled down his zipper and tugged his pants down. I grabbed his boxers and jerked them to his ankles. His cock bounced in front of my face and I immediately leaned in to kiss it. I then freed his feet from his pants and stood. He led me to his bed, pulled the covers off. I lay down, noticing the fresh smell of his sheets. Smiling I thought he was hoping the same thing I was.

We lay together letting our hands roam while our mouths became totally acquainted with each other. His hardness matched my wetness.

He moved on top of me. I said wait and told him we needed protection. He jumped up and began to dig in his pants pocket. I did the same and we showed each other the condoms we brought. We laughed and I tossed mine away as he ripped his open.

He rolled it on and then was back on top. His tip was now at my opening. He looked me deeply in the eyes. I smiled and nodded, and he began to push inside.

I breathed in harshly and he pulled back. I grabbed his ass and pulled him. "It's Ok, Brad. I want you inside me."

He re-entered and slowly moved back and forth, finally forcing himself through my natural virginity, and gaining more depth, until our groins met. I marveled at the feeling of this warm, hard organ nestled within my body. I now got why sex was such a driving force. I felt like a woman. I loved having sex with my roommates, Julie and Tran, but this was totally different.

Brad began a slow pumping. I pulled my knees up and enjoyed the feeling. Brad picked up the tempo and I found myself pushing back with my hips. He now was giving me long strokes, almost taking his cock out and then ramming it back. I started to get that tingling in my clit and vagina that told me I was closing in on a climax.

Surprising myself, I called out using Letetia's words, "Brad, fuck me, fuck me hard."

He increased his pumping and I screamed. I felt him tense and know he must be filling his condom. He gave me a couple more pushes and then collapsed on top of me. We lay sweating and panting. I kissed him and he returned it tenderly.

Slowly, he rolled off me, pulled off his condom, tied it into a knot and dropped it on the floor. I snuggled into his arms.

"Andy, that was beautiful. Thank you."

"Brad, I can't believe how good that felt. Thank you."

We snuggled for a while and then I said.

"I don't know how this works, but I do have another condom."

He laughed and looked down at his flaccid dick.

"It will be ready soon."

"Maybe I can help."

I crawled down, took the soft and beautiful organ into my mouth, enjoying the feel. With tongue and lips, I brought life back into it.

When he was hard, I put a new condom on him.

"Can I be on top," I asked?

"Of course," he said.

I raised myself and grabbed his erection to position the tip at my pussy. I moved it back and forth until some wetness appeared. I then moved it past my outer lips and eased myself down on him until I had the fullness of him inside. I began moving up and down and enjoyed the new sensation as his erection pushed closer to my g-spot. I got excited and moved faster and faster.

Brad played with my tits as I rode him. My orgasm built slower this time and when I peaked I managed to tighten my vagina around his erection. He grunted and lifted his ass off the bed pushing deep inside me.

Afterwards, we dozed for a bit. Wakening we had one more session. Around midnight, I said I had to get back. Brad asked if I could stay a few more minutes and buried his face in my pussy.

He worked enthusiastically and I enjoyed his efforts. I knew at once that it would not compare to what Julie had accomplished, or even what my roommates were learning to do. I didn't climax but loved the sensations. I am ashamed to admit it, but I did fake an orgasm and Brad seemed pleased to have achieved my release.

We dressed and he took me back to SIO. We kissed for a long time before I finally made my way to the room.

Kathleen and Letetia were together in Kathleen's bed, with their hands in each other's pussies.

They looked up as I entered. Breaking apart they got up and came to embrace me, the three of us smelling of sex. We all hugged. They pulled my clothes off, dragged me to my bed and had me relay every detail of the evening.

They oohed and aahed at the appropriate places.

"How do you feel, Babe?" asked Letetia.

"Like I waited far too long to enjoy something that wonderful."

Kathleen sighed and said, "Now, I am the only virgin left."

"Charles is willing," offered Letetia.

"No thanks," she replied. "That's like playing your first football game in the World Cup finals. I think I better find someone like Brad."

"Or," I added, "maybe Brad."

We all looked at each other and giggled. I wondered what Brad would think. Soon, we climbed into our beds and drifted away.

The next time Brad and I were together, I steered the conversation to Kathleen wanting to lose her virginity. I told him he was so gentle and understanding and Kathleen deserved something like that.

He picked up on what I was saying.

"Andy, I think Kathleen is really pretty. And, she seems like a nice girl. Any guy, including me, would enjoy making love with her. But, I want you, not her."

I soared with his feelings for me, but did harbor some disappointment that he could not help out.

Brad stroked my pussy making me feel warm throughout my body.

"Andy, I do know someone who really thinks Kathleen is the prettiest girl on campus."

"Who?"

"My roomie, Rob. He's talked about her a lot. He even asked if I could put in a good word with you to see if she might be open to a date with him."

orie
orie
4,256 Followers