Sign On The Dotted Line

Story Info
Two contracts require a signature, will he take the pen?
3.8k words
3.94
14.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to lilgirlsix, this was her first attempt at editing and she was wonderful to work with. In addition thank you to Morganalafaie who helped me bring the story to life. Thank you both ladies.

*

It seemed like this day would never come. I put down my bag in the room of the downtown hotel I'd set up shop in this weekend. I had an appointment with an author with whom I'd nurtured a special relationship for almost a year now. Our publishing firm's specialty was erotic literature. Specifically aimed at a unique audience, BDSM devotees, a style I favored in my everyday life as well. He had shown me over the past years through his tales, many sides of himself; from the hero to victim; dominant to submissive; strong to vulnerable.

It had taken a long time to get him to this point. His lack of confidence, in his words and himself, had proved to me to be at times almost heartbreaking yet maddeningly frustrating. His was the most fragile soul I ever encountered in all my years. I knew of his struggles, of his past, which he clung to it like a lifeline while in reality it was an anchor which threatened to pull him under the darkest sea.

After finishing getting dressed, I made my way down to the restaurant for our seven p.m. reservation. I had an idea of what I would be looking for, since his descriptions in his stories always remained the same. Longer brown hair, blue eyes. Oh yes, what were the other words he would use? Plain. Average. Ordinary. The worst though, easily forgettable. I'd lost track of the times that I had read those words thinking if I were there Mister, I would make you pay...dearly.

As I walked in, I saw him. I had said we would meet in the bar and he of course was in the very back of it, in the furthest, darkest corner. So many of his stories had mentioned the darkness, how it was easy to hide there, to not draw attention to yourself. Another line from one of his tales; you can't get hurt in the darkness.

I watched him for a few minutes, how his head hung down, how he didn't make eye contact with anyone. I'd known from many of the numerous hints what he truly desired. He would always try to hide his feelings behind the horrible jokes that he told, his defense mechanism whenever the subject turned toward his own wishes. I had thought all along that I would handle him with kid gloves, fearing he would bolt like a frightened deer.

It took only watching him for that brief period of time to convince me that would be a grave error. I took a look at what I was wearing, decided it wasn't quite the impression I wanted to convey. I retrieved my cell phone, dialing his number as I watched him from nearby. He opened his phone lifting it to his ear, but before he could say a single word, I spoke.

"I will be approximately 15 minutes late. You will have a glass of red wine waiting for me. I will expect you to be waiting as well." I hung up the phone smiling as I saw the look on his face, and I went back upstairs.

It wasn't 15 minutes later that I returned, it was more like 30 but I knew he would still be in the same spot, my voice, my tone having assured that. He sat there, hands in his lap, his head bowed as I walked up standing at the table and saying coldly. "I have read of how you're a gentleman yet you seem to lacking the simplest of manners." Jonathan turned a bright red as he rose, pulling my chair out and I simply nodded as I sat and he took a seat across from me.

I wasn't dressed in black leather or lace. I wore what I called my power suit, business wear which showed off all my curves. I saw him cast a furtive glance my way. I took a sip of my wine before turning my attention his way. "I've brought the contract which you will sign this night, I want this matter resolved. Look at me Jonathan, now."

He slowly raised his eyes, the blue much more striking than he had ever spoken. My brown eyes locked with his, my voice remaining calm. "We have spent far too much time in conversation over this matter than should have been necessary. Your first book should have already been published and I grow weary of this. If you will not make decisions, I will make them for you."

I kept my eyes locked on him never letting them move, almost daring him to say something. If he had, perhaps the weekend would have turned out differently. Instead, he showed his true colors, the ones I had seen glimpses of. His eyes lowered submissively. I took the final sip of my drink before saying, "I have changed my mind concerning where I will dine. You will follow me, now."

I stood, making my way to the elevator, my heels clicking across the floor. I didn't have to look, I knew he would be two steps behind me as we came to the elevator. The glass enclosure took us up to my room, his head remaining slightly bowed, his body trembling. I calmly put the key in the door and entered and as he closed it. I walked over to the window, opening the curtains, turning and pointing to a spot in front of me. "Jonathan, present yourself, now."

He stood frozen to the spot, I could almost hear his mind trying to grasp what was happening. I was in no mood for him to continue to drag his feet. I strode over, my hand finding his hair. I roughly pulled him over to spot the where I had pointed to. My hold on him tightened as I said tersely, "You will present yourself now, boy." He had spoken of it many times in his stories but I never knew the power it held to hear a grown man...whimper.

Falling to his knees, he trembled visibly as he did his best to assume the proper position. I waited until he had finally allowed his trembling palms to rest on his thighs. I stood over him and said, "The next time I give you a command and you hesitate for even the briefest of seconds, you will pay dearly pet. I've put up with your actions for too long. It ends tonight."

He never moved as I sat down in the chair, picking up the room service menu before using the phone. I knew he was listening as I ordered a meal for one, his mind still struggling to understand as I hung up. I took my suit jacket off, putting it in the closet before returning to the chair to watch him. He had written once that the worst punishment a submissive could suffer was the silence of a his Domme. I let my silence hang in the air until the knock came at the door.

Opening it, I couldn't help but smile, seeing the young lady delivering room service. "Please bring it in and place it by the chair in the corner." She entered, her eyes taking in the sight of the man on his knees with his head bowed. I could see confusion in her eyes and I was more than happy to tell her precisely what she was seeing.

"I'm sorry, dear, my submissive has been acting inappropriately today and I am contemplating his punishment. Until then he will remain where he is while I enjoy the delicious meal you have brought me." I could see the blush quickly rise to Jonathan's face. The poor girl couldn't help herself, she almost giggled as I gave her a smile. Then took a tip from my purse and sent her on her way.

"Pet, I want you here. Now." This time there was little hesitation as he obeyed. I smiled as I put my tray on his back and began to eat my entrée. I sat there, enjoying the meal, as he tried desperately, but hopelessly not to shake. My voice was soft but it showed my displeasure. "A simple task and yet you fail. It is obvious you require proper training, boy."

His head dropped further at the rebuke. When I finished eating I took the tray from his back saying, "You will put this outside for the staff to pick up and then you will find, procure and bring me the following. You have thirty minutes to do so. If you are even a single second late, correction will be called for." I gave him the items I required as I finally said, "I would advise you to move, the clock...is ticking."

He didn't hesitate. He simply picked up the serving tray before moving to the door, opening it and then doing as I had commanded. I gave him a few seconds head start before I picked up my phone, dialing a number. I began to engage in a conversation with one of my numerous friends who had assisted me in the past. I talked, she listened and she put the next part of my plan into motion for me.

Jonathan still had roughly two minutes remaining when I heard the soft knock on my door. I opened it, and motioned for him to enter. He walked in, his head bowed, a package in each hand. I smiled to myself., knowing the tasks I had set before him were not difficult ones but I needed him elsewhere, otherwise distracted as I had made my call. "You will prepare me a glass and serve it to me as best you can. I know you have no proper training boy but I do expect an effort to be put forth."

The poor thing, he tried his best but he was out of his element. I knew of his constant tremor, an issue from birth and I had put him in a position where it could only be worse as he tried to open the wine bottle, pour a small amount into the crystal container before turning to where I sat. He had written of being in service many times but this was real life and as he almost stumbled to his knees, he held up the offering, his voice almost a whisper, his voice filled with emotion.

"I pray my service is as pleasing to your eyes as this libation is to your liking Miss."

I took a sip, keeping my eyes on him until finally saying, "Your presentation lacks any sort of style. It is clumsy. I'm surprised you can actually walk upright on two feet. I tolerate it only because I think you show potential. I've tried to convince you of that with your writing. It seems I will have to go through the same ordeal when it comes to your training. I did not fail you in your words and you will not fail me in your service." It was perfect timing, the knock coming on the door.

Walking over, I opened it, not one but two women standing there. I gave them a smile, the woman I spoke to on the phone having informed them in advance what I was trying to accomplish. Both were happy to assist me in my plans. They were members of the local scene, one a switch, the other a pure dominant. One was blonde, the other brunette, the one a notary public and the other a specialist in...well, you will see. They entered, one of them with a briefcase, the other with a larger case as I said, "Submissive, we have guests, I require two more glasses of wine. Do so now."

He rose, doing as I had asked as both women watched closely. I walked over, pulling out the proper paperwork from my own case which would require his signature. The notary shook her head at his attempt to bring her the drink, turning her back on him before speaking to me. "Are you sure you wish to join in a contract with this individual, Mistress Cyn? From what I see he is sorely lacking. I'm sure you could do far better."

I slowly lifted my gaze from the paperwork, my eyes cold as I said calmly but with force. "If I desire your opinion concerning my business and personal matters I will tell you. Your tone and insolence reflect badly upon your owner and if I did not require your services tonight I would dismiss you immediately."

The blonde woman's face blanched, her eyes lowering, knowing this was precisely what I needed to happen. Jonathan drank it all in, seeing the effect I had on more than just him. The woman I had corrected walked over slowly, her head bowed, her voice and her inflection changing immediately, "I stand corrected Ma'am, I have the contract as you've requested." She pulled it from her case and as she held it out to. I simply sat there until finally she placed the paper gently before me.

"Jonathan, come here, now."

He walked like a prisoner on death row, his world having been turned completely upside down as I again turned my attention back to the blonde who stood silently before me. "You will explain to Mr. Samuels what both these documents contain and show him where he is to sign. I suggest you remember he is soon to be my charge. When you speak to him, I would advise you to keep that in mind, girl. If you comply I see no reason to advise your owner of your earlier transgression. If not..." I let the implied threat simply hang out there.

She turned to Jonathan and with none of her previous bravado began. "The two contracts Mistress Cyn requires your signature on are separate in their purposes. The first is your publishing contract as agreed upon between the two parties involved and will last for a minimum of two years, or two books, depending upon the timely completion of such."

I pushed those pages forward first, seeing the look in his eyes, a dream so close yet seemingly now connected to something quite different as she took a deep breath and continued.

"The second document is a standard contract which is signed by the slave giving of himself and his service freely to his Owner. It too will run for two years. In it, the slave agrees to all training, corrections or use, by in this case, Mistress Cyn and anyone else she sees fit to have you serve. The contract is binding and cannot be broken unless it is done so by the Owner, herself. She is free to train you in whatever type of service she might require. From domestic to sexual, from pain to pleasure, she is solely responsible for you for the next two years."

I watched him closely, seeing how with each word she had spoken his body trembled. His eyes showing the inner battle raging within between his mind and his heart. I knew I could not "command" him to sign the pages now before him. I needed him, I wanted him to desire this. Still, as I silently pushed the pen between the two contracts, I waited for him to simply walk out the door. If he had done so, it would have all ended there.

Instead, he stepped forward, taking the pen and with shaking hands, he sprawled his signature across one and then the other document. I let out the breath I was holding. I signed as well before the blonde woman pulled out her stamp, making the pages official. She give me a quick smile and I did the same before speaking. "You are dismissed. I would suggest in the future you curb that tongue of yours, girl. It will get you in trouble one day. I will advise your Owner as to if your actions here tonight warrant a correction."

She made her way silently from the room as I put the papers into my valise. I had seen the brunette watch the proceedings, her eyes sparkling, her smile warm. Only I had been able to see it, Jonathan and the notary with their backs to her. It was now her turn to shine and shine she did as I heard her say, "My time is valuable, Mistress Cyn, though it was heartwarming to see you claim your latest prize. If you desire to do business with me, do so now."

My new slave's face grew pale as he listens to her speak to me in such a manner. I stood, walking slowly over, keeping my eyes locked on hers as she never allowed her gaze to fall and I smiled in reply. "You come highly recommended, Mistress Jade. I was told you were a woman of few words but when you spoke them, others listened. Very well, what do you require for us to complete our business?"

She gave me a wink as she spoke. "You must insure that your newest acquisition understands that my commands are to be followed immediately and that if he does not comply, if you do not correct him, I promise I shall. Now, have him strip."

The words slapped the slave in the face, his feet, his body seemingly rooted to the spot. I didn't give him time to recover as I took him by the hair and turned his face to mine. "Do not dare embarrass Me in front of this woman, boy. You will do as she asks or you will pay dearly. You signed the contract, you are mine now. Obey or suffer."

He reached up with his fingers shaking, trying to undo the buttons on his shirt. Meanwhile, the woman unpacked her case, the sound of metal clanking against metal as I knew his ears were trying desperately to ascertain what she was pulling forth. She continued to work while speaking, "I have brought a standard set of restraints, they can be modified easily to insure his compliance or his correction. I would advise that you look into purchasing something more hand tailored to him and his body. This shall suffice though, for now."

She advanced upon the slave who now stood naked between the two of us. His body now trembling visibly as she deftly took the set of chains, letting them spill at his feet. She showed me as she worked how they would fit; the restraints resembling those you would see a common prisoner wear. The metal belt going around his waist, his hands pulled behind his back, the cuffs locking down on his wrists, connecting to the belt. A chain ran down from his wrists to his ankles, another set of cuffs put in place, everything locking, insuring he would go...nowhere.

There were five other items laid out on the bed. She calmly stood, pushing him in the back as he fell helplessly onto the bed face first. "Like the others these are standard equipment, not bad quality depending upon your methods of correction or punishment. However, I suggest you might wish to upgrade to something that will help get your point across better," as she paused for dramatic effect. "So that he understands who is now completely in charge."

A soft whimper escaped his throat as she smiled at me and motioned to a riding crop, flogger and paddle. "I suggest you give them a try. I need to be sure they are adequate for your needs until you take him back to his new home." I nodded, picking up the crop first. By the time I finished, his tears fell, his whimpers grew louder and as he was rolled over, his shame was evident.

The brunette shook her head, saying, "A typical man. He has no control over his body, I thought that would be the case. This will assist in his training." With that, she took the chastity device, and reached down nonchalantly, squeezing his hardness, causing his erection to disappear. Within seconds he was caged and she handed me a single key on a chain. She explained that it was fitted to unlock his restraints and the cage...if I ever wanted them removed.

I nodded to her, thanking her for her assistance and for coming out at this late hour. She gave me a brilliant smile and another wink, leaning in close and in my ear, "He looks delicious, I'm sure he's a very, very lucky slave." I blushed a bit as she got her case but then stopped. The brunette stepping quickly to grab Jonathan by the hair as he cried out and he saw her cold smile. "I hope to see you again, boy. I have a feeling your Mistress will require my services soon and I would love to hear those whimpers turn into screams."

She made her way to the door and seconds later we were alone. I took my glass of wine and sat down next to the prone figure. His eyes were glazed over. I let my hand reach out, taking a lock of his hair, smoothing it back over his ear as I drank in the sight before me. Finally, I gently moved him down to the end of the bed, turning him so that he was across it, my voice saying softly, "Open your mouth pet."

He obeyed without a word, the rubber ball filling his mouth, the gag cinched behind his head as I smoothed his hair over it. He moaned softly as he lay there and I rose, walking slowly over to turn out the lights, the only illumination coming from the open curtains and the lights of the city. I walked over to stand before him and slowly, almost tantalizingly began to undress until I stood nude before him. I felt his blue eyes on me as I smiled, my voice sultry saying, "You will learn this body well my boy for you shall serve it for the next two years."

I moved to my spot on the luxurious bed, my body so aroused from the evening and the events that had transpired. It took little time, my fingers working between my legs until with a cry, my pleasure spilled forth. The smell of my desire filling the room as I knew he drank in the scent. With a smile on my face, I pulled the comforter over my body and let our dreams take us where they may.

12