Signed First Edition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

"My words are your thoughts," I told her firmly.

"Yes ...." She shivered as my breath blew lightly across her ear.

"My words are true, and your thoughts confirm them."

"Yes."

"You are confused, Pet," I told her.

"I am?"

"Yes. Your thoughts have been confused all evening. They will be for the rest of the evening. Luckily, my suggestions will guide you. Why did you take off your clothes?"

"I ... I thought .... Didn't you want me to?"

"I believe that you were so horny tonight on the way home, that you took them off right away ... just as soon as you came inside ... because you wanted so badly to make love to me. You took them off before you noticed that Tod was here. You were naked before you noticed that he was in the room."

"I ... I thought ...."

"You are very confused, Pet."

She swayed slightly, frowning. A blush spread across her upper chest and face. "Oh, my gosh! She is going to be SO embarrassed! She is really going to freak!"

"No, you won't," I told her calmly. "The damage has already been done. Tod has already seen you. There is nothing you can do now. You will just stand here, with your hands at your sides. You might be embarrassed ... but now, the only thing you are going to do is wait and see what I SUGGEST that you do. Why is that, Pet?"

"Because ... because I'm really confused tonight. You'll know what's best. I'll just obey you."

"That's very good, Pet. That's exactly what you're going to do." I paused. Her breathing had gotten a little ragged. "And we must consider what all of this is doing to Tod." I gave her a moment to consider this. "What do you think is happening to Tod right now, Pet?"

"He's getting turned on, of course. I mean, I'm standing here in front of him, bare-ass naked! You KNOW that he is going to want me!"

"That's only natural, of course," I told her matter-of-factly. "And whose fault is THAT?"

She nibbled the corner of her lower lip. "It's mine. I'm the one that's naked. It's not HIS fault. He's just acting naturally."

"Exactly. You are making him VERY uncomfortable. And you are VERY confused, aren't you? I mean, what can you do to relieve his discomfort?"

"I ... I don't know. I'm very confused."

"Yes. And so, when I suggest something that you can do to relieve his discomfort, you will accept that suggestion, won't you? You will treat my suggestions as if they are orders, won't you? You will do that, because Tod is very, very uncomfortable, and because YOU are the reason for that terrible discomfort, aren't you, Pet?"

She whimpered. "I ... I'm so sorry, Tod. I ...."

"And when I wake you up from your trance, you won't remember going to sleep or what we said or did ... you'll just know that everything we've discussed is true. And you'll accept the fact that you're very confused this evening. And you won't try to run or cover yourself, because Tod has already seen you; and it wouldn't do any good, anyway; so you'll just stand here with your hands at your sides, and you'll hope that I will make a suggestion that can make things better. And you'll hope that I will suggest how you can ease Tod's discomfort, because it's your fault, after all. And you'll be very embarrassed, I'm sure. What happens to you when you get embarrassed, Pet?"

She swallowed hard. "I get aroused. I get really, really aroused."

"Wake up, Pet!" And I snapped my fingers loudly, just behind her head.

She swayed slightly, left, then right. She made a small, uncertain, noise, then spun around and looked at me, her expression somewhere between utter panic and abject guilt. She reached out for my hand, but stopped herself, lowered her arm back to her side, and turned slowly back toward my brother.

"Tod," she faltered. "Tod ... I'm SO sorry. I ... I don't know what got into me. You see ... Rod and I have been trying for so long to have a baby. And I've been timing myself ... my cycle, I mean ... and I've even been taking my temperature four times a day, so that I can determine the exact moment of ... of ovulation. And we KNEW it was going to be ... to be sometime today. And ... and it's happening now. Right now. So I rushed home, and I ... I didn't know you were here. And I started getting ready to have ... to have ... um ... sex with Rod. And ... and ...." She shuddered for a moment, almost as if she'd had a small orgasm. A tiny squeak escaped her. She cleared her throat and heaved a large sigh. "Tod ... I know that I'm the reason for your ... uh .... I mean, you must have a big ... uh ... I mean, I've made you really uncomfortable, and I wish there was something I could ... uh ...."

While all this was being said, I'd moved up a step, so that I was standing beside her. Now, she turned to me frantically, desperately. "Elaine, what's gotten into you?" I asked softly.

"I ... I'm very ... confused tonight," she told me softly.

"Perhaps if I took away your choices, you wouldn't make the wrong ones," I told her.

She blinked up at me. "What?"

"Give me your right hand, Pet," I ordered.

Immediately, she held her right arm out to me, then blinked in consternation. 'What ... what are you going to do?"

I held her right hand in my left one, then I began tracing a line around her wrist with the thumb and forefinger of my other hand. Her eyes widened, and she gasped audibly. "Rod ... you ... uh ... shouldn't be doing that here ... uh ... now. Tod is watching!"

I barked a laugh. "Yes, you're right. Tod doesn't understand. Why don't you explain it to him? Tell him what we're doing. Don't you think you owe him that?"

For a moment, she looked like she was going to cry, but she swallowed nervously and took a deep breath to steady herself. I took her left wrist without resistance and laid it across her right one, then continued to trace around and around the pair of them. She looked uncertainly back at my brother.

"Tod, Rod is tying me up with an invisible string. There isn't REALLY an invisible string, of course ... and I'm sure that all of this sounds incredibly ... um ... strange ... and ... uh ... I guess it is. But you see, the string is real for me because ... um ... because I WANT it to be real ... because ... um .... Well, the truth of it is, I LIKE being tied up, and so he hypnotized me, and I want it so much, that it IS real ... at least to me." She looked at him imploringly. "Does that make sense?"

Tod just stared at her, and she began flexing her hands nervously in front of her. I broke the perceived tension. "Pet, could you please go get Tod and me another beer?"

She backed away from him, shuffling her feet as she went, then turned abruptly and fled into the kitchen. I took the opportunity for a little last-minute fine tuning of my plan. "When she comes back, just sit there and relax," I told him. "It's libel to get a little strange."

He looked at me aghast. "Gosh, Bro, 'ya think?"

I didn't have a comeback for that comment, and before I could come up with any other instructions for completing my nefarious scheme, Elaine was back, trying desperately to keep the two bottles from sloshing and spilling in her crossed hands. She gave me the bottle that was most in danger of dribbling, then approached my brother, still seated in the middle of the couch. He just sat there for a long half-minute, looking her up and down while she held the bottle out to him and blushing crimson. Finally, he sighed and reached out and took it.

"Elaine, are you okay?" he asked quietly.

She swallowed and took a breath. "Actually, I'm ... uh ... very thirsty," she stammered.

He grinned and handed the bottle back to her. She smiled wanly and took a deep gulp of the beer, then another, and another. She sighed with some small show of relief, started to hand the beer to him again, then quickly took two more gulps before giving it back. Tod laughed and set the near-empty bottle on the small table beside the couch, then he sat back and continued scrutinizing my wife's naked body. Elaine made a small noise, deep in her throat, but remained standing with erect posture, her crossed hands not quite able to cover her pubic region. At first, I thought her eyes were lowered submissively downward, but slowly, I began to realize that she was staring at his crotch.

I coughed gently but neither of them seemed to notice. Finally, I said: "Pet, what do you intend to do about Tod?"

She didn't look at me. "Do?"

"He's very uncomfortable, and it IS your fault. You should do something for him."

She took a shuddering breath. "I ... I'm ... uh ... really sorry, Tod. I know you must find it hard ... um ... I mean ..." She swallowed again. "I mean ... Rod's right. I should do something to ... um ... ease your ... your ...." Her words stalled, and she glanced up pleadingly into his eyes before allowing them to wander back down to the bulge in his jeans. In a move that shocked everybody, she was suddenly on her knees between his legs. Instinctively, as a man will always do when something is travelling toward his lap, he moved his knees together, but this only succeeded in trapping her body between them. Her hands were groping at this belt buckle, which was one of those big western-style things. "I'll ... uh ... I'll just touch you, Tod," she muttered in ragged, breathless speech. "I'll touch you and relieve your ... um ... your stress ... that I made you ... um ...."

Tod had pushed himself back into the couch cushions as she leapt toward him, but now he put his hands on her shoulders, a look of stunned uncertainty in his eyes. "Uh ... Elaine ...."

"It's okay, Tod," she told him almost frantically. "I'll just touch you for awhile and make you ... um ... I mean, I'll relieve your ... uh ...." She exhaled an exasperated groan. "Oh, Tod, I need to make you cum, okay? I'm going to touch you and make you cum, because I took off my clothes, and now you're really hard, I can tell. You're really big, and it's my fault, and so now, I'm going to touch you and make you cum, because ... because .... How do you make this stupid belt buckle work?!?"

HE was flustered now. "Um ... you ... uh ... Oh here. Let me do it." He reached down beneath her struggling fingers and did something that made the buckle suddenly spring loose. Her hand went immediately to the button on his jeans, but because of their crossed position, she found it impossible to accomplish this task, either, and he aided her further by releasing that, as well. In the next instant, she had his zipper down. She reached up and grabbed a fistful of waistband and frantically began tugging the jeans and underwear down over his hips. He shifted his lower body upward toward her, and as the garment was pulled below his hip level, his hard cock sprang upward and hit her on the chin.

He sagged back into the cushions of the couch as Elaine wrapped the slender fingers of one hand around his rigid member and began stroking him full length, from tip to base, and a deep groan found its way out of his throat. A smile flickered across her lips momentarily and she increased her tempo. "Do you like this, Tod?" she queried, glancing up into his eyes momentarily, then back at her task. "You really ARE just like Rod. You're exactly the same size ... only you get hard much sooner. But you feel the same way ... you throb in my hand the same way." She stroked a few more times. "Rod likes me to massage his balls." She shifted her grip to his nuts, then found out that if she switched hands, she could stroke his cock and squeeze his balls at the same time.

"Oh, Christ, Elaine!" he moaned, and tilted his head back against the rear cushions of the couch.

"That's not enough, Pet," I told her firmly. "He obviously likes it. It's turning him on. And I can tell it's turning you on, as well, isn't it?" She shook her head for a brief instant, her eyes never leaving the dripping cock in her gripping fingers, but then she took a deep breath, her nostrils flaring. She was shaking slightly, and a sound issued from her lips, somewhere between a moan and a whine. "He wants that," I told her, "but he wants more, too. Look how hard he is, Pet. Look what you've done to him. You need to do more."

"Oh, Tod," she said, still not looking away from his cock. "Tod, I'm so sorry."

He coughed, then looked back down at her. "Elaine, you don't have to feel sorry about anyth .... Oh, fuck!" And he watched in awe as my wife suddenly lunged forward and engulfed half of his iron-hard prick in her warm, moist mouth. Slowly, he allowed his head to lean back once again. His hips strained forward involuntarily and she took even more of him orally. Unpredictably, his body jerked and a small cry escaped him.

It suddenly dawned on me what he had told me before. He wasn't seeing anyone at the moment. I didn't really keep up with Tod's liaisons, dalliances or sexual conquests. I had no idea how long it had been for him, but I knew how I got when I hadn't had sex in awhile, and I was immediately cognizant of the possibility of things approaching a conclusion before my plans had the chance to come to fruition (so to speak).

"Stop, Elaine!" I ordered firmly. At once, she drew back away from him, her lips making a wet, smacking sound as she did so, and she turned her questioning eyes toward me. "That's still not enough, Pet," I told her more tenderly.

"But ... but there's nothing more I can do," she said plaintively, nervously, hopefully.

I was having problems with concentration myself by this point, no doubt due, at least in part, to the third empty beer bottle sitting beside my chair and the steel-like bulge in my pants, not necessarily in that order. I swallowed and returned her gaze as steadily as I could. "Of course there's more you can do. You would be aware of that if you weren't so confused this evening ... or so aroused. You aren't thinking clearly. Look at him, Pet." She shifted her gaze back before her and did as I ordered. "You've made him like this. Like it or not, you need to make it better. Do it, Elaine. Do it now."

In an instant, she was on her feet and moving onto the couch, one knee on either side of his hips, and she was inching forward, shuffling her legs, drawing nearer and nearer, until she could feel his cock, which was straining straight up from his lap, against the moist crevasse between her legs. She froze then, and looked frantically back over her shoulder at me, her eyes one big imploring question mark. Her lower lip was trembling and she was breathing hard. "Rod ... what do you ...?"

"Don't ask me," I interrupted. "Ask Tod what HE wants. Or do you already know?"

She turned around and looked into his eyes, studying them intently. But then, her shoulders slumped in resignation. Her arms were in front of her, between them, bent at the elbows, her hands near her face. Now, she leaned back slightly, lifted her hands upward, and put them over his head, resting her forearms on his shoulder. "Yes, of course, I know what you want," she told him. "It's something you've wanted for a long time, isn't it, Tod?" She moved forward even more, and now, her large, soft breasts flattened against his chest.

Tod opened his mouth to answer, but she didn't let him have the chance. "Please," she said softly. "My hands are tied, and I can't reach down. Please put it inside me. Do it now, Tod. Do it right now, before I have a chance to think about it anymore."

He breathed a ragged exhalation. "Elaine, we don't have to do this. I don't want to force you ...."

But she had raised her hips up, then lowered them, once, twice, trying to find the tip of his cock with her gaping sex. Yet again, she lifted herself. "Please, Tod. Don't make me beg for it. I'm so ashamed. Please put it in. Please."

With a groan of resignation, he reached down and grasped himself, then began moving the head of it fore and aft, making her gasp loudly each time he rubbed it against her clit, before finally finding the target and thrusting his hips upward, sinking deeply into her. She threw her head back and issued a guttural "Ooohhh!" and forced her body down fully onto his. And then they stopped moving altogether for a long while, just sitting there, shivering from time to time, clutching each other.

At last, Elaine forced herself to move her face until it was in front of his, their noses touching, their eyes locked into one another's. "Tod, please," she whispered loudly.

"What, Elaine? Tell me what you want," he answered tenderly.

She took another deep breath. "I'm ... I'm so confused tonight. It's just that ... that ...."

"What is it?" he asked.

"Please, Tod. Kiss me. Please kiss me."

And his lips assaulted hers passionately. Her fingers laced themselves in his hair. His hands, seemingly, were everywhere ... her back, her ass, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts. All I seemed to be able to do was look on unbelieving. I had planned it. I had orchestrated it. Never had I envisioned THIS! The evening was supposed to be a "slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am" sort of affair ... at least in my mind's eye. My first inclination was to call out and interrupt them, but I had to admit, this was my own moronic doing ... not theirs; and so I remained silent and watched them miserably, though my suffering didn't seem to be making my own erection subside.

At long last, they broke the kiss, and seemingly automatically, Elaine began lifting her body up and lowering it on his shaft. "Tod ..." she groaned.

"Y... yes?"

"Tod, I ... I'm very ... um ... fertile right now ... and we ... we're not ... um ... protected." She pumped up, pumped down.

"Elaine," he husked. "I'm sorry. I ...."

"It's not you, Tod. I ... I ... Oh, my gosh! Oh, Tod ... this feels SO goooood!" She pumped up, pumped down, over and over.

Now, finally, Tod shifted his gaze over her shoulder and look at me. I cleared my throat. "More than two thirds of all women find it impossible to achieve orgasm through coitus alone," I told him in as steady a voice as I could find. "Elaine is like that. All women WANT to have that ability, of course. And so ... I used repeated deep hypnotic suggestions to give her that gift. She will cum when you have thrust into her twenty-five times. She is mentally unable to count the thrusts ... but she KNOWS she will cum. She can't help it."

My wife was losing control. Her frantic, frenzied plunges onto his cock were picking up tempo, and she was leaning back, so that he was achieving maximum penetration. Tod took a ragged breath. "And just what makes you think that I'M going to last that long?"

But Elaine was there. She climbed to her peak and her whole body crashed into the chaos of sexual oblivion. Her breaths were coming short and hard, and each exhalation was a shout: "OH! OH! OH! OH!" which she moaned into the side of his neck, clutching his body to hers. She had stopped her vertical manipulations on his cock when she had begun cumming, and she had ground herself down hard onto him, but her hips now began rocking forward and back to the pace of her cries. At long last, her movements slowed ... then finally stopped, and she cuddled into him, sighing contentedly.

No one spoke for a long minute. Then, she drew her face back and looked into his eyes again. "You didn't cum," she told him softly.

"Elaine," he told her earnestly, "we need to talk about this. You need to know ...."

But she silenced him with a tender kiss that went on for several long seconds. Her hips began to gyrate again, slowly at first, then more rapidly. When she drew back from the kiss, she kept her face close, intimate. "Do it, Tod," she told him. "You need this. You REALLY need this." Her pace continued to quicken.

"Wait," he urged. "Elaine ... if you don't stop, I'm going to ...."

"Yes!" she told him firmly, not quite a shout. "Yes, Tod! We can't stop it! Neither one of us can stop this! Do it, Tod! Do it! Cum for me! Please! Fill me! Fill me up! OOOHH!"

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers