Signed First Edition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

With a strange movement that was so sudden that it made me draw back, Sandy snatched her hands from mine, sprang forward while doing a half twist, and she was suddenly standing on her hands, her face toward the couch, her body rigid as a board, and her toes together and pointing at the ceiling. She "hopped" forward on her hands (remember, they were crossed at her wrists), a little to one side, then, with another hop, she turned so that she was facing me. She stayed like that for several long seconds while we all gawked at her nude, perfect body, then she just sort of collapsed, arms first, ducking her head, rolling backwards ... and with a PLOP, she was nestled on the floor beside Elaine in exactly the same position, her legs draped across the couch seat cushion.

Elaine shrieked with laughter, then hushed suddenly as the baby monitor sputtered with baby Zack's plaintive crying. Still chuckling, she told us to wait ... that he'd settle down and go back to sleep; and sure enough, in another thirty seconds, he was quiet again. In the interim, I, feeling very self conscious and naked, struggled to attain the same posture as the others. I cannot imagine what someone would have thought if they'd seen us, all lined up like that on the floor, naked, the guys on either end next to their respective sisters-in-law.

"What do you have on your wrists?" Tod demanded, talking over Elaine's body toward his spouse.

"It's one of Elaine's little restraining devices," I answered for her. "I can tell you where to get one, if you want. I think you'd really enjoy talking to the proprietor."

"Is THIS the position I need to be in to get pregnant?" Sandy asked me, smiling. Before I could say anything else, she turned to Elaine and continued. "I'm just FULL of him ... he was dribbling out of me and down my legs." She took a breath. "Elaine, we need to talk."

My wife laughed again, then answered quietly "Yes, we do."

"I've never been on the pill," Sandy continued her diatribe, as if those last two lines of narration had never existed. "My very first lesson in actual, real sex education was watching Tod put on a rubber. And then, after the wedding, we never used anything. We've been trying to get pregnant and give little Zack a cousin for six months now."

"Um ...." I stuttered.

"What are you DOING?" Sandy asked Elaine, ignoring me. The vibrator had just growled into action.

"This is another of Rod's ideas," my wife explained. "He believes that if a woman has a big orgasm after a man has cum inside her, that the increase in odds of her becoming pregnant is ... how did he put it? Statistically significant. That is what you said, isn't it, darling?" She lifted her head a little and peered past Sandy at me.

"Uh ...."

"OOOoooohhh, my gosh!" Elaine said, moving her head back, arching and groaning as the humming device found its target under her own exploring fingers."

I couldn't really see Sandy's face, since it was turned away, watching Elaine, but we were all silent for awhile. "Let's suck on her nipples, Tod," she said at last. "That makes ME cum harder." And without another second's hesitation, she lowered her mouth to my wife's right nipple. Tod, however, just laughed softly at the whole scenario and remained resting, staring up at the ceiling. Elaine moaned loudly. In only a moment, Sandy's head snapped up and she exclaimed "Milk! Oh, Tod, I'd forgotten that there'd be milk! You have to try this!"

He laughed again. "You forget, my darling, that she and I have been going at it hot and heavy for the past hour. I am well aware of the taste of her."

But Sandy wasn't listening. She lowered her head and resumed her suckling, making rhythmic little slurping noises as she did so. This elicited yet another noise from my wife, and idly, she lifted her right hand and ran her fingers through the hair in the back of her friend's head, holding it there. "I ... I'm going to ...." Elaine moaned "... Oh, Sandy, this is going to be a big one. OOoohh! It's coming, Sandy. Oh, God. Here it comes!" She began thrashing about with a rather sizeable degree of gusto, and because she refused to relinquish her hold on Sandy's head, the vibrations in this human chain were being translated on to me as my sister-in-law's body bumped against my own. Elaine was moaning, Tod was laughing, Sandy was making surprised little noises that included occasional gulps, and I reached out my arm and put it around my nearest partner in an attempt to not get bumped off my position at the end of the chain.

At last, things settled down again, Elaine relinquished her hold on her friend, who fell back on the floor again, this time finding herself nestled in my arm. We all lay like that for several minutes. "May I borrow that, please?" Sandy asked quietly. And without a second's hesitation, Elaine handed her the vibrator. It had been switched off, and Sandy fumbled with it for a few moments until it snarled back into operation. "I've never used one of these," she said, studying it. "Where's the best place to put it?"

Oddly, Elaine didn't laugh at all. "Oh, you'll figure it out," she told her friend casually. Sandy nodded and lowered the thing to her vagina. She shivered violently. "Holy cow!" she groaned.

Still Elaine refused to laugh. She rolled toward us. "Suck on her nipple, Rod," she ordered. I looked at her questioningly until she lowered her mouth to her friend's straining, erect, hard nipple; then I took a deep breath and followed suit. Sandy shuddered again.

"Statistically significant," she moaned, her body beginning to undulate.

I stopped my sucking and raised my head. "Sandy ... you have to know that ...."

Elaine also raised her head, though her mouth made a small "pop" when it let go of the nipple. "What my husband is attempting to explain," she said, "is that he doesn't believe his low sperm count is capable of producing the desired results." And she sucked the tit back into her mouth again. After a long second, I followed suit.

Sandy's body arched up toward us, her breathing labored and loud. "OH! Oh, Rod ... Rod ... UGH! For someone with a ... Ahhh! ... with such a ... scientific mind ... OH! ... you can be ... pretty dense sometimes. Don't you KNOW? ... Oh, gosh! ... Don't you know ... that ... AHHH! ... all it takes is one?"

And then she was lost, spiraling up and up and up into the loving arms of her orgasm.

.....................

THE PRESENT

I learned two of my life's greatest lessons that night. First of all, when it comes to love, scientific reason is superfluous. It simply has no bearing. And secondly, as all-encompassing as is the love and respect between a man and a woman, the love and respect between a man and his brother is just as strong. Different, of course, but equally strong. It took both women to help us break the code. And while they are two separate, individual persons with the same personality, Tod and I are two halves of a whole ... for he has faith in human emotion, while I seek logic and understanding in people's interactions. Through the directions provided by the Signed First Edition, we had been allowed to see those two halves in action in each of the girls ... but it took the love of both of them to show us what we men lacked individually.

That evening, after discussing our "situation" thoroughly, after each of us had his or her say ... so that we all knew exactly where we were emotionally ... we began our new life together. Sandy and I slept in the guest bedroom. I got up in the night and took the baby to Elaine for his feeding. Tod, beside her, slept through it all.

Sandy got her wish ... both of her wishes, actually. Elaine was not pregnant, and it would take four more months of trying before she achieved that particular goal. And Sandy was. I suppose that makes the odds that I am the father of her baby ... well ... statistically significant; though, of course, there is no way any of us can ever really know for sure.

Pop came through with another miracle. Did I ever mention that he is a criminal lawyer in Pasadena? That, of course does not necessarily mean that he only defended criminals from Pasadena ... but ... in some cases, he actually did. One of those just happened to be a real estate broker, and just one of the dozens of new houses this scumball acquired through a bank fraud scheme just happened to be in our neighborhood. When he found out that Tod was in the market, Pop gained control of the title as partial payment for services rendered and then gave his son a great deal. So now, it was only a short walk between our home and Tod & Sandy's.

Our "relationship" was unlike any other ... but then, EVERY relationship is unique. It's just a matter of degree. When we wanted to be with someone in particular, we made a few plans, and it happened. Once a month or so, Tod would take both women for a night as a threesome ... and I would do the same. On some occasions, Elaine and I, or Tod and Sandy (or Sandy and I, or Tod and Elaine) would take off on an overnight getaway, leaving the other two to watch the kids. Often, though, we would simply swap for an evening.

Things changed (things ALWAYS change ... it's just the nature of "things") one day when Elaine and Sandy and I were enjoying a morning "encore," and all three kids (now ages two and three) rushed in demanding breakfast. (Tod, as an assistant coach for a college team, was out of town.) It didn't faze the little rug-rats at that age, of course, but we knew we had to become more discrete for their sakes. And so ... we did, getting motel rooms or otherwise making sure they weren't exposed to our sexual lives. But, once again, discretion becomes a part of EVERY family, where sex is concerned. Like I said ... just a matter of degree.

Of one thing, I'm certain. Our kids grew up in households full of love. My two sons and I are very close, but if there was ever a time they didn't want to discuss something with their dad for some reason, they always knew that Uncle Tod was there for them. And on many occasions, I walked in on Elaine and our niece during an emotional heart-to-heart talk.

And as for the sex ... well, I think you can imagine. Two guys who look alike, but are not. Two girls who look different, but are not ... both longing to submit to the dominance their men are willing to provide. Each of us with two lovers. And all of us with complete trust and faith in each other.

Yes, I think you can imagine.

THE END

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers