Signed, Sealed, Delivered...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lick the backs of her legs from the backs of her knees up her thighs with lots of sloppy wet kisses to her skin. I lean away and blow air onto her skin. As I blow the air onto her, I watch her pussy and ass responding to my caresses. I then direct a jet of cool air towards her wet pussy. I take her buttocks in my hand and spread them some more, and I let my tongue flick out and touch the moist folds of her wet pussy. Licking long flat tongue licks, her soft cooing moans turn into more lustful ones as my tongue massages her pussy.

The room suddenly fills with her very heavy breathing and her sounds of appreciation. I seek out her clit and change my tactics, flicking the very tip of my tongue over her tender little bud. My flicking is slow but consistent and I can hear her getting louder. Her hips rolling against my tongue is a clear sign that she likes my tongue there. I pull my tongue up and away from her clit to her awaiting pussy. I lick softly at first just stroking her opening folds at the entrance to her sweet pussy. As she becomes accustomed to that feeling, I push my tongue in her, wiggling it as much as I can inside her tightness.

I pull my tongue from her and up further towards her sweet little ass. I inquisitively lick my tongue over her ass. Her reaction is one the street heard, and I don't care. She pulls on her arm straps trying to push back towards me and when her efforts prove useless, she takes to humping my tongue across her tight ass repeatedly. I stop and then I hear her disappointment, a long drawn out sigh. I run my hand over her very wet and sticky pussy, and she coos as I do enjoy my hand there. I crawl back up the bed beside her.

"Do you like my tongue and fingers on your ass?" I ask as I rub my finger in little circles against her tight little hole. The look of lust in her eyes makes my pussy flood.

"Do you like my tongue and fingers on your ass?" I repeat as my little circles are now pressing firmer against her relaxing hole. I await her answer and stop moving my finger until I get one.

"Mmmmmmmmm...yeah..." she answers as she pushes her butt up in her own effort to make me continue. My eyes light up as I hear her answer and my hand reaches for my drawer.

"Perhaps you might enjoy this then," I say pulling my new toy in its lovely box out of its hiding place. Her eyes lock on to the box as I pry open the lid. Taking the toy, I run it down her body till I find her ass.

She shifts about under the new temperature this toy provides. As I reach her bum, she lifts her hips to greet it. I leave the toy in the crease of her ass cheeks right at the very top as I abandon the box and go to the end of the bed. Picking up the concealed leg cuff, I take an ankle and kiss it softly as I wrap the cuff around it and tighten it up. I go to her other leg and do the same, a gentle kiss and then I apply the restraint.

I come back up to her head. I take her earlier discarded panties, and I brush them across her lips, knowing she will be able to feel her own wetness. I then slip my soaking wet panties down my legs and step out of them. I press my soaking wet panties which are now sticky from my dripping sex against her lips. She parts her lips slightly, and as she does, I gently push the wet crotch of my panties into her mouth. My fingers gently push in a little more material before I stop. She looks up at me and her eyes have that lustful gaze to them again. I moan at the sight.

"Remember if you want me to stop, just let me know by knocking on the headboard," I say as I stroke her cheek. She nods in acknowledgement, and I move back to the spot between her now spread-eagled legs.

I gaze upon the beautiful sight before me, and take it all in before moving the metal butt plug from her skin, kissing the spot where it lay. I feel her move her bum slightly under my lips, and I smile to myself as I pull them away.

I place the toy in her now very accessible butt crack and drag it over her puckered little asshole and down to her wet pussy. I hear her moans of approval as I rub the cold object into her hot and wet little snatch. I rub the toy in circular motions so that I catch her hard clit with every rotation, but I also massage her very eager pussy. I am warming and lubing my new little toy rather than using it cold. I pull it up to her ass a couple of times, spreading her juices as I do.

Then I put the head of the toy against her little asshole, massaging the wetness into her. Her moans fill the room as I start to apply pressure. I feel her relax under the toy, watching the tip disappear into her a little. I pull the toy from her and then let a blob of spit fall right onto the hole before forcing the toy back into her. This time making you take more and more of it until your little hole is stretched round its diameter at its fullest.

I hear her wince through the panties in her mouth, and I stop momentarily letting another blob of spit fall to the toy in your ass giving the lubrication needed to fulfil my aim. I give one last push, and then I get to watch her ass close around my toy as it disappears into her completely except for the perfect little flower, which I kiss gently as my fingers start to work her soaking pussy.

My fingers glide over her easily, and I become obsessed with wanting her to orgasm. My fingers slide over her slit repeatedly just catching her clit each time. I can hear her muffled moans, and I can feel myself leaving a wet patch on the bed beneath me. I see her move against my fingers, forcing more of my hand against her. I grab hold of the metal flower poking from her ass and wiggle it deep within her as I rub her clit furiously. She suddenly shouts out, and it's not muffled. She's forced my panties out of her mouth to announce the arrival of her orgasm.

"Oh... my.... goddddd....." She groans under my onslaught.

"Cum for me baby, cum hard just for me," I encourage her as I keep up the pace. Her moans are now so guttural I know that she is mere seconds from tipping over the edge.

"I'm... c..u...mmmmmmmm..ing!!!" She cries out as she shudders. I force my finger inside her to feel her pussy clench around me. I watch her ass clenched around my pretty toy that's made sexy by it being in her.

I kiss her ass cheeks softly and tug gently on the toy, a gentle reminder that it has to come out of her yet. I pull hard and watch her open up before my eyes. Her moans persist as the widest part of the toy nears the surface. She winces a little again as it breaks through and a grunt escapes her lips as the toy then slips from her with ease. I move to then loosen the cuffs on her ankles. Then I rush to the head of the bed and do the same to her wrists and crawl right near her and hold her close as she recovers.

I stroke the hair from her face as she moves to curl up with me. I cradle her naked body in my arms as she kisses my skin nearest to her lips which is my arm and then my upper chest. She places her hand on my middle, and I take her hand and gently nibble along her index finger before kissing her finger and then kissing her finger tips, holding her hand against my face.

"Danni?" She mutters. She look up at me and we share a smile as I gaze upon her.

"Yes?" I answer her with a kiss.

"I'm Hannah by the way." She giggles, and I start to giggle too realising we'd fucked without proper introduction. We lie giggling together, touching and kissing before we fall into a sex induced sleep.

12