Signing up to be a Sex Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
The thrilling conclusion to Amber's tribulations.
2.3k words
4.07
70.2k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber awoke, still nude, after again being voluntarily drugged for transport. It had been a week since she had finished her training as a Pony Girl and was being delivered to her buyer. She was in the care a two transporters, one male and one female, now that she was awake they began prepping her for her buyer.

Amber was not sure were she was, at this point in her training she knew better than to casually glance around the room, she kept her head forward and did not move. Her two transporters immediately began to dress her. Amber stood; a thigh high boot with a "hoof" foot was put on her left leg, and then applied to her right leg. An anal plug was inserted that had a tail made of faux-horse hair giving her the look at actually having a tail.

At this point, from the waist down Amber was a Pony. A bridal was brought before Amber's mouth, without any instruction she opened her mouth and gladly accepted it, the straps were secured behind her head. Next blinders were secured to her eyes from her temples, now she had no peripheral vision. Finally a very fancy head dress was place on her head, completing her dress. The two transporters took a step back to admire their work; Amber was the perfect picture of a Pony Girl.

"I'd say were ready to bring her in," the female transporter said, the male agreed. The female addressed Amber, "Come along pony." And with that the two transporters starting walking towards the door, Amber followed taking large knee high steps as she learned in her training. The doors opened and as the three exited their initially room into what seemed like a grand hall they were greeted by a very tall and slim woman in a full red and white polo uniform, complete with a black helmet and riding crop.

"Oh my, she lovely," the woman spoke with a gentle tone and an elegant English accent, was Amber in England she wondered, she really had no way of knowing right now. "And look at her form, it's simply perfect," the buyer went on.

"Yes ma'am," the male transporter spoke, "this one was given extra care in her training, she was very resistant at first, but I think you'll find her quite passive now, you can read her full report and history in the documentation that was left with your secretary."

"Oh I am sure, I trust your company, and you've provided my last three ponies and I have yet to be disappointed. I think this one will be just fine, you may leave us," the buyer spoke. And with that the two transporters returned to the original room and left Amber to her new owner.

The buyer approached Amber who was now standing still as her new owner reached and began to playfully fondle Amber's breasts as she addressed her, "My name is Sara King, but that is not that important to you because for your time here you will never speak it, or anything else, I have a strict no speaking policy for my ponies, violation of which will be met with severe punishment." As she spoke Sara took each of Amber's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and gently began to roll them.

Sara went on, "We have many rules here, some you will receive delicate instruction on, others you will learn as you go. The outfit you're in now is full formal wear, as I have all my ponies initially presented to me, for day to day operations you will wear less." Sara reached behind Amber and gave a slight tug on her tail applying pressure to her anus, even after all her training this still made Amber jolt. "Do not worry we'll keep your training up and fix that, I assure you the tail is a necessity. I have yet to read you file and do not know what your name was, but it is no matter of concern from here on out you will be known as Pixie. Do you like your new name Pixie?" Sara asked. Amber, now Pixie simply nodded her head slowly.

"From here you will be led to your stable by one of my farm hands and introduced to some of the other ponies I keep here. I do love keeping several pony girls on sight; unfortunately I never have enough time to enjoy them all. You'll mostly interact with the farm hands and other ponies, but do not worry you'll be kept plenty busy. And I will expect you to perform for me every so often." Sara finished explaining Pixie's new role as she snapped her fingers.

Two farm hands approached. Sara instructed them, "Get her out of the formal wear and take her to the stables, I want her on hands and knees for at least a month, I hear this one needs all the humility she can get. You have my permission you use her for your enjoyment until I say otherwise, let some of the veteran ponies have some fun with her too."

Over the next few weeks Pixie was subjected to a number of sexual encounters unlike any other she had encountered before. Farm hands, both male and female, would remove her bridal only have her service them orally, and she was no stranger to surrendering herself vaginally and anally as well.

As the "new meat" Pixie was used several times by her fellow ponies but it wasn't long before she was accepted into her new subculture and her interactions became mutually beneficial.

As the weeks turned into months Pixie had settled into her new life. Every once in awhile she and her other ponies would be brought before Sara to perform various tricks and sexual acts, in the between times the farm hands would train them for new tricks and enjoy them sexually as well.

It seemed Pixie the pony was all that was left, and any semblance of Amber was gone, that is until one fateful day. The farm hands were instructed to bring Pixie, in full formal attire to Sara's office to a solo meeting. Pixie was led in and brought before he owner's desk, dressed in full attire just as she was the first time she was introduced to her. This all seemed unorthodox to Pixie. Standing behind the desk was not only Sara but another woman in a smart business suit.

"Pixie, you may or may not remember me, back from when you were known as Amber. I was the recruiter you signed up with for this servitude," the woman began, "It seems certain aspects of your placement in this position have come to light and presented a unique situation in your case. It seems that you slave specialty code was determined under a conflict of interest, since the lab tech not only knew you, but sought to ensure you were placed in this specific field."

Pixie couldn't believe this, Veronica had been found out, her mind was racing what did this mean, was she to be released from her contract, would she be placed in a nicer position? This lead to some internal conflict as Pixie, formerly Amber, had really fallen into step with her position as a pony girl.

The recruiter continued to explain, "Now as it wouldn't be fair to Ms. King to absolve our contract we had to make it up to her in another way, I am sorry to tell you that you must serve the remainder of your contract here as a pony girl."

Sara King then spoke, "Oh she won't mind, Pixie loves it here, don't you girl." Sara asked rhetorically as she continued speaking, "Now Pixie the reason you have been brought before me today is because of how we've worked out how to resolve this issue. It seems similar to contract to be a submissive slave, the lab tech had an employment contract that is strikingly similar. And because of her indiscretions the company felt the best course of action was not only to convert her to a slave but also to give her the same fate as you." Sara motioned to a farm hand, "Bring her in now."

"You see," she went on, "You're bought and paid for, and I rather think highly of you as one of my Pony Girls, so I was in no position to give you up, but when an opportunity comes along you must jump on it." As she finished her sentence brought into Pixies field of vision was Veronica dressed in full Pony Girl attire carrying herself in the same submissive manner Pixie possessed.

Sara spoke to the recruiter assuring her their business was concluded for now, and the recruiter left the room. Sara motioned to her farm hands who took Veronica out of Pixie's field of vision. Sara opened her desk drawer and pulled out a large strap on dildo and approached Pixie.

"Now since this started with a conflict of interest, I think we should resolve any left over feelings you might have. I realize being a Pony Girl on my ranch isn't exactly what you had in mind when you signed up to be a sex slave, and as it has been explained to me this new pony is the cause for you hardships." As Sara was speaking she was putting the strap on dildo on Pixie, securing it around her waist.

Sara continued to explain, "So I am going to allow you to, not necessarily get revenge, but rather work out some unresolved feeling and give me a good show at the same time." Sara made final adjustments on the strap on, and then turned Pixie around to see the vision before her.

Veronica was on the floor in the center of room on her knees, with her face turned to one side on the floor as well, she was forced into a deep bend as her arms were stretch down her folded body and her wrists were tied to her ankles. This position also forced her ass high into the air, cheeks spread making all of her anus and vagina available to anyone who cared to use them, and it was clear from the shine that the farm hand had pre-lubed her as well.

Sara led Pixie over to Veronica, who had not yet received a pony name. She helped Pixie kneel, which was difficult because of her Pony shoes she was required to wear. "You have ten minutes," is all Sara said before returning to her desk to watch.

Pixie may have spent the last year or so being whipped and fucked into a docile Pony Girl to be used by others, but there was just enough of Amber left to grab hold of Veronica's hips and line up the tip of her strap on to Veronica's asshole and plunge it deep inside.

Veronica gave a slight moan, and bit hard on her bridal. Though she has endured similar training to Amber she had never been fucked this hard.

Pixie used long full strokes, bringing the rubber dick almost entirely out before plunging it fully back in again. She held on to her Veronica's hips and bucked wildly, she was unused to and untrained at being a top. She continued like this until Sara called out from her desk that only half her time remained.

Pixie wished this would last forever, but knew she had to mix it up to get more of her revenge. She knew better than to speak, but wanted to command Veronica to turn, so using her hands on her hips, she forced veronica to roll onto her back, Pixie did this while the dildo was fully inserted into Veronica's ass, and gave her an odd sensation as her insides rotated around the cylinder that was the rubber dick inside her.

Now on her back, more of Veronica was made available to Pixie, who immediately reached up and got a hold of her tits. She grasped both her nipples between her fingers, pinching and rolling them harshly. Veronica could do nothing but struggle in her binds and give guttural moans.

Pixie removed her right hand from her victim's nipple and quickly found her clit. She pinched it rubbed it harshly as well. All the while this was going on, Pixie continued to fuck Veronica up the ass with her strap on. From the all the stimulation Veronica was nearing orgasm, Pixie sensed this and removed her hands and severely slow to pace her her fucking.

Veronica looked up with pleading eyes, begging Pixie to allow her release, but Pixie refused, she simply continued to slowly and deeply fuck her ass. That is until Sara chimed in "Oh come now Pixie your time is almost up, this is no way to welcome our new girl, she her you're the bigger pony and let her come."

Pixie couldn't believe it, she was being ordered to ruin her revenge by allowing Veronica to orgasm. But Pixie had been trained to listen to her master. She returned attention to Veronica's clit and fucked her with greater intensity. It was not long before Veronica was screaming, buck wildly as she good, and had a volcanic, squirting orgasm making a mess of herself and her tormenter.

Sara, from her desk, laughed and gave a slow applause, "Wonderful, wonderful!" she exclaimed. Addressing her farm hand again she said "What a brilliant show, get these two cleaned up and back to the stables. For the next week I want them cuffed behind there backs and sharing a stable, I have a feeling these two still have some unresolved issues to work out."

With that both girls were stood up, cuffed, and lead out of the room to continue their lives as Ms. King's personal pony girls.