Silence Gathering Pt. 02

Story Info
What happens next.
1.7k words
4.72
20.8k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen worried about Silence. Since she had sent in her acceptance to attend the Gathering, he had become preoccupied. He spent more time in his room. Occasionally, she heard him exercising, but a lot of his time seemed to be spent thinking. She felt a hollow catch in her chest. Was he trying to decide to leave her? She didn't know how to ask. Ending a relationship was supposed to be the Dominant's choice. Yet she know that, practically, either of them could choose to end their relationship. Eileen sighed. She knew she wanted him to stay with her forever. She also knew that she had been praying that he would want to stay. She sighed again and went back to looking at the notes he had made for her.

She was deep in thought when she felt him beside her. She smiled up at him. He gazed back at her, unsmiling, his eyes uneasy. Her smile slowly faded. The cold, hollow feeling spread as she watched him sink gracefully to his knees, the powerful muscles in his thighs bunching as he did. Then he handed her a folded note with lowered eyes.

Her fingers trembled slightly as she took it. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes briefly and prayed for strength. Then, slowly exhaling, she opened her eyes and unfolded the note.

'Mistress,' she read, 'I have not told you everything you need to know about the Gathering.' She glanced quickly at him. He was statue still, eyes still lowered. She saw a quiver of muscle along his jaw. She went back to the note. 'The location is owned by my parents, Joseph and Kathleen Sheridan. I do not know how they will greet you. They wished me to be Dom. Or to stay with Michelle. I do not want you to be insulted or ignored.' The note ended abruptly.

"Silence," she said softy. He twitched. Her voice was unsteady. She took a deep breath.

"Silence," she said again, her voice more normal sounding, "look at me." He raised his gray eyes to her hazel ones. "We will go to this Gathering." Her eyes chilled and he blinked suddenly. He had never seen such a hard look in her eyes before.

"You are mine, now," she went on. "This Michelle had her chance. She...abused you...sold you." Eileen's voice had gone cold. "You are mine," she repeated. Her eyes warmed slightly. "You are mine until you ask to leave or I can no longer keep you."

Silence looked troubled. Eileen shook her head and smiled slightly. "Remember the amendments to your contract," she said. "Your safeguards. If we part and you choose to reman in this lifestyle, I will help you find a good Mistress."

Silence sighed softly and settled back on his heels, a bit more relaxed. Eileen put her hands on his face, caressing him. "Silence," she said, "you are very important to me. I want you to stay with me for as long as you wish." His gray eyes met her hazel ones and he nodded. She smiled softly at him. "We will worry about the Gathering when we get there," she said. He returned her smile and nodded again. She sat back on the couch. Silence shifted until he was leaning against her in his accustomed place, her hand caressing his hair. She still felt tension in him. She tugged gently on his hair. He looked up at her, startled.

"Something is still bothering you," she said. He nodded slowly. "Tell me." He twitched slightly at the note of command in her voice. He twisted around for a notepad and pencil. Eileen let him write without looking over his shoulder, giving him a bit of privacy to put down his thoughts. Finally, he handed her the pad.

'Mistress,' she read, 'I have no wish to leave you. Why would you not keep me?" He had taken many minutes to write those two sentences. She felt his unease.

"Silence," she murmured, "you will stay with me as long as you wish. We will manage." She felt him relax further at her words. She sighed softly and continued caressing him, losing herself in the motion of her hand on his head. He was completely relaxed now, leaning against her, his head on her thigh.

She stirred finally. He sat up, turning to look up at her. "Bring me your cuffs, Silence." His eyes gleamed as he nodded and rose gracefully to do as she bade him. She watched his nude body as he returned to her, the leather bands and chains across his hands. She felt her own desire ignite as she noticed his large penis begin to swell. He went to one knee, bowed his head, and offered her his restrains. She took them and laid them over her lap. For a moment, she simply ran her hand over them.

Silence offered his wrists without hesitation, secure in the knowledge that she would not harm him. She smiled again at his trust and buckled on the wrist cuffs, fastening them together with a short length of chain. She heard his soft sigh as the cuffs were locked. His penis twitched and swelled larger.

"Stand." He immediately rose. "Ankle." Balancing carefully, he raised his right leg and lightly rested his toes on her knee. She buckled the cuff in place. "Ankle." He repeated the motion with his left foot, and she buckled that cuff in place. He now stood before her, hands manacled together, ankles adorned with leather. He stood, back straight, elbows slightly bent, legs apart.

"Yeesss," she murmured, her finger tips tracing his muscles, feeling him quiver. "Follow." She stood and led the way to her room. He stood beside the bed, waiting for her. He watched as she slowly undressed, his breathing becoming faster as his penis thickened and swelled. She approached him with something in her hands. She caressed his swelling penis, then fastened a ring around it. His breath caught as the sudden constriction at the base of his penis made him swell harder than ever. She caressed him again. He was becoming hot and steel hard. "Mmmm," she murmured. "Lie down."

Obediently, he got onto the bed on his back. Her fingers ran along his body, feeling his shivers of desire. She took his wrists and fastened the chain between them to a hook over his head. His eyes never left her, watching her expression as she restrained him. His ankles were next, one to each corner of the bed. His eyes were now silver with desire. She took her time, caressing him, running her hands over his flesh, kissing him here and there. Teasing his nipples with her tongue and teeth.

He wanted her to mount him. He wanted to bury himself deep into her hot, wet, tightness. She finally straddled his body. The heat of her sex, the scent of her arousal making him writhe under her, trying to impale her. Her hands caressed his face, her fingers tracing his lips. Then she leaned down to kiss him, her lips just brushing his, her tongue teasing him. Slowly, the kiss deepened until she was devouring him and he, her. She broke the kiss to look deep into his eyes.

"Pleasure me," she whispered hoarsely, raising up so he could reach her with his mouth and tongue. She heard a soft growl and felt the vibrations as his tongue flicked her clitoris, then delved deeply into her. She moaned softly as he licked her, then suckled on her clitoris, pulling it into his mouth rhythmically. He alternated between thrusting his tongue into her and suckling her clitoris until she stiffened in orgasm. He did not stop as her body throbbed and convulsed. She stayed over his mouth until he had brought her to orgasm a second time.

Then she slowly slid down his body until the head of his massive penis was pushing slowly into her. Then she stopped. His eyes gleamed silver with lust. She kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. She could feel the contraction and relaxing of his muscles as he tried to remain still, fighting his urge to thrust his hot length completely into her. He could feel the quivers as he was barely in her. Then she began sliding down his body again. He was rigid, trying to hold on to his desire to thrust. Slowly, she impaled herself on this massive shaft, taking him deeper and deeper into her quivering body. The tremors of her vagina along his thick penis aroused him further.

With a sudden sigh, she finally had him completely sheathed. She sat up, moaning softly as he sank deeper into her. Then she began moving on him, raising and lowering herself, twisting, rocking, eyes closed, hands caressing his muscular chest as she took him. Her body convulsed again and again. He was now focused only on feeling her riding his rampant penis. He had not climaxed and the need was building. She slowed her movements, then stopped. She slowly moved off of him. His hips raised, trying to keep her impaled.

Eileen released his ankles, then his wrists. She lay on her back and urged him to mount her. And he did. He had no thought except to plunge into her body. He thrust hard into her as her hips rose to meet him, her legs wrapped over his to hold him, her arms around his body as she writhed against him. He kissed her with fierce hunger as he took her. She convulsed in orgasm again and again as he moved in her, his massive penis filling her.

Somehow, she got one hand between their bodies and removed the ring she had placed on his penis. He shuddered and arched. His penis swelled and his long-delayed orgasm exploded. He thrust and thrust, short, sharp jerks as he pulsed a massive orgasm deep into her throbbing body. She held him tight as her own orgasm peaked and merged with his.

He collapsed on her, sated. She caressed him, kissing him. He shifted a bit, taking some of his heavy weight off of her. She held him and sighed, content.