Silence Is Glorious

Story Info
Kate Beckett is found relieving her horniness in the toilets.
1.3k words
4.51
25.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

An idea put in my head by Blackwing...

*****

Frowning, Alexis peered through the shelving unit of folders as she watched Kate scan up and down the corridor before slipping into the small ladies bathroom that was strangely situated in a remote corner of the morgue. The 18 year old redhead stepped out into the corridor and used all of her skills from laser-tag with her father as she approached the door.

Her intrigue was raised when there was a muffled thud from behind the door, an equally muffled groan following it. Cautiously pushing the door open, Alexis slipped inside the room and froze.

Before her, pressed against the wall with her eyes closed, was Kate. The older woman wore an expression of tense relief, her hand buried deep inside her smart pants. Alexis gulped when Kate let out a mewl of pleasure, the pit of her own stomach sparking it's own flames of arousal.

Stepping forward, Alexis froze like a deer in the headlights of a truck when Kate's eyes shot open and locked onto hers, a shocked gasp leaving her mouth. The two women stared at each other silently for what felt like days, but was only really seconds before Alexis blushed, her eyes dropping to look at Kate's wrist as it disappeared into her clothes.

Alexis took a deep breath and switched her eyes back to Kate's, a silent question held in them. When Kate's fingers started moving in her pants, Alexis had her answer and the morgue intern moved to the door and locked it. Turning back she peeled off her scrub top and popped open her bra. Kate's eyes grew wide when Alexis knelt before her, red tipped fingers working on her clothing until her pants and thong were around her ankles.

Gently pulling Kate's fingers out of her pussy, Alexis sighing as she sucked them into her mouth. Kate's ragged breath being her only reaction before the digits were pulled back, a soft pop sounding out when Alexis' lips lost contact.

Gulping nervously, the young redhead took in Kate's pussy, the bald, glistening lips calling Alexis tongue invitingly. Answering the call, she kissed and licked her way over Kate's thigh's, the older woman hissing and grunting harsher the closer her tongue got to her slit.

Kate's fist was rammed into her mouth and her knee's buckled when Alexis' tongue swirled over her folds, the muffled moan spurring the young intern on. Opening kate's lips, Alexis glanced up to see Kate's glazed eyes staring down, begging for more.

Two red topped thumbs pulled Kate open like a pair of curtains, Alexis' senses taking in the smell of the brunette' arousal as she sucked Kate's folds between her teeth. The redhead chuckled when Kate's vice like grip on the nearest sink shifted, her knees buckling when Alexis' small tongue pushed deeper.

The intern mewled as Kate's fist was shoved harder into her mouth. This was the result of Alexis stroking two fingers between Kate's thighs, dipping beside her tongue into her pussy.

Pulling her mouth away, Alexis slowly and tortuously stroked her fingers into the older woman, her tongue darting out to lick at her lips hungrily. The hand that was now cupped around Kate's hip shifted, the pads of her fingers ghosting over the older woman's stomach. Kate's harsh breathing hitched when she felt the fingers brush under her breasts. Kate felt tears prick her eyes when Alexis' fingers stroked reverently over her still healing bullet wound, the young woman's fears and horror displayed momentarily before she moved on.

If there was any day Kate was glad she'd worn a front clasping Bra, it was today, when Alexis flicked it open and cupped her fingers over her breast. Kate had to smother a louder moan when Alexis smirked and pinched her nipple, her fingers curling into the older woman.

Sending the redhead a begging stare, Kate almost collapsed when Alexis' mouth returned to her pussy, the young woman's tongue probing for her clit.

Kate's head thumped against the tiled wall when Alexis' tongue pressed against her clit, her hand clasped tightly over her mouth. It took all of Kate's will power not to drop her hand and loudly voice her appreciation of the redhead's skills between her legs.

Alexis stared up at Kate, a third finger pushing into the older woman as she scraped her teeth over her clit, her tongue soothing the sensitive nub. She watched as Kate's control wavered, squeaks and moans escaping past her hand before ice blue eyes crinkled as Kate fell apart before her.

Kate squealed into her hand as she erupted like a geyser, her body trembling and twitching and spasming. Thudding her head back against the wall, Kate let the sensations wash over her. Between her legs, Alexis pumped her fingers into the brunette until she felt them clamped in a vice. Lapping hungrily, she tasted Kate's release, humming hotly.

Eventually, Kate relaxed before her, Alexis pulling her face away from her pussy with a wet, beaming grin. The older woman squeaked when the the fingers that had player her tune so well slipped out of her, Alexis stumbling to her feet as she sucked on her digits.

Kate stared into Alexis' piercing blue eyes and panted softly, surprise lacing her face. The redhead giggled gently and shrugged.

Reacting, Kate grabbed Alexis shoulders and reversed their positions, the younger woman huffing out a breath as she bounced against the wall.

Shrugging off her Jacket, Kate made quick work of her shirt and open bra before dropping to her knees and pulling down Alexis's scrub pants and cotton boyshorts. Realising she was about to be repaid in kind, Alexis curled the fingers that had been inside Kate over her mouth. She was just in time as Kate hooked a leg over her shoulder and buried her tongue as far into the young woman's pussy as she could.

Kate feasted on Alexis' pussy like it was her last meal, licking over her fuzz, sucking on her lips and nibbling on her folds. Seeing the young woman was nearer her high than Kate had been, the brunette filled her up with three, then four fingers, her tongue seeking out Alexis' clit.

Mirroring the redhead's recent movements, Kate's free hand moved up and she moaned into Alexis when she cupped her hand over the redhead's plump breast, causing her to bite onto her hand to keep from crying out. Kate's eyes widened slightly at the red stain that poured down Alexis' neck and splashed out over her torso just before the younger woman snapped.

Alexis later realised that it had only been her leg over Kate's shoulder that had prevented her from slamming to the ground when her powerful orgasm was started by Kate plucking at her nub.

Thumping her head back against the tiles, Alexis saw nothing but flashing lights as she rode what was probably the most intense orgasm she had received from another person. When she eventually opened her eyes, she realised she had slipped down between Kate and the wall.

Panting, her eyes locked on Kate's and Alexis found herself slanting her lips over the older woman's. Moans joined sighs as they kissed, tongues clashing between their lips until the need for air pulled them apart.

Silently they stared at each other before Kate sighed. Alexis watched as the older woman dressed quickly, wiped Alexis' juices from her face and gave her a quick kiss before cautiously leaving the room. More than a few minutes later, Alexis copied her actions and returned to the cold morgue to get back to work.

It wasn't until a few hours later that it registered to Alexis that she'd lost her girl cherry in some semi-public toilets. This caused her to stumble and receive a stern glare from Lanie.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers