Silent Lover

Story Info
A moment of sweetness and romance.
758 words
3.76
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he sits at his computer she comes up behind him and kisses gently him on the neck. He goes to say something but she puts her finger against his lips not allowing him to say a word she wants it silent.

She moves in front of him and takes his hand and pulls him up takes him and pushes him onto the bed she leans over and starts to lift his top up as she does this he raises his arms so that his tops slides up and over his head, she drops it to the side, leans forward to kiss his lips but moves to the side and kisses his shoulder moving up to his neck. She moves back and slowly undoes her shirt taking it off to reveal a see through black lace corset. She then points to his trousers and gestures with her head that he takes them off biting her bottom lip and looking at him with her seductive blue eyes that had a tinge of brown in. She continues to unbutton and remove her tight black leather trousers showing her black lace G string to match her corset. She then steps back a few steps more to lean against the set of draws behind her then sitting on them, she slides her fingers down her corset un doing the lace it was tied up with and sliding it off then slipping her hand into her G string as she gently she rolls her fingers over and around her clit. As she does this she makes gentle quiet moans and continues to push her fingers inside her now dripping wet cunt fingering herself as he watches he can feel his cock starting to throb. So he takes his right hand and starts to slowly massage his cock with the sight of her pleasuring herself making him go faster. She opens her eyes to look at him she sees him doping this so she gets off the draws goes up to him moves his hand gives his cock a gentle pat shaking her head with an evil look on her face.

She moves closer to him and again kisses his shoulders pushing his head to the side so she can get to bite his neck deeply she sinks her teeth in and roll her tongue around the captured flesh. She goes round to kiss his lips gently but first moves to his ear and whispers "I love you" he goes to say it back but she puts her finger to her lips as to say not a word as she sticks the finger in her mouth and then sucks back on it the one that was deep inside cunt her not long ago. Then kneeling in front of him she runs a finger up the side of his cock admiring it and then runs her tongue up it length, She then slides it into her mouth sucking back hard running her tongue around the tip getting faster as she sucks harder taking it deeper each time until she can feel it pushing into her throat whilst running her finger around his ass hole knowing he would love her to slide it inside instead she just teases it. Moving down she takes his ball in her mouth whilst moving her had up to massage his throbbing cock. She sucks at his balls one at a time then playing with them both rolling them around and flicking them with her tongue in her mouth as she then decides she is going to give him what he wants so she then slowly slides a finger in to his ass massaging his prostate pushing against it her fingers rolling around making him moan and flinch.

She then stands back up and pushes him back slightly on the bed so he is still sitting up as she then climbs onto him as he slides inside her she takes a deep breath and lets out a small moan. She wraps her arms around him as does he around her and as she grinds down on to him hard making her moan she scratches down his back and bites at his neck. They get faster pushing deeper and harder into each other till they are both at a climax and as they are Cuming and moaning she bites deep into his neck as he pushes deep deep into her tight cunt as she can feel the warmth of there cum mixed together. As they collapse panting with there hearts racing.