Silent Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watches through the masks eye pieces as the little whore tenses as he begins to penetrate her deeper. He can feel her tightness as he drives inward building into a steady pounding rhythm. He takes pleasure from the rapidly changing expressions of emotions on her tear streaked face. Fear, pain, anger, hatred, and something else, something that she clearly struggles with, something she tries to deny yet something that she cannot stop.

She tenses her cunt as hard as she can to try and prevent him from violating her further but it is no use, his rampant cock forces inward sending a sharp stinging pain through her opening as it yields under the onslaught. He drives deeper, harder, thrusting more viciously as he builds his rhythm. She feels his hot breath on her face as he savages her, all the while her eyes screwed tight shut. She begins to moan into the gag, more of a reflex than a conscious thought. The sensations in her cunt are increasing in intensity the more he uses her, and as she tries in vain to prevent it the first wave of an earth shattering orgasm hits her.

He breathes hard and grunts as he ploughs into her pummelling her cunt lips hard between their bodies. He can hear her moans, see her trying to fight against the sensations her body responds to. As he watches he sees her shaking her head as she cum's long and hard over his naked cock. He grins wickedly as he watches her finally submit to the inevitable and she gushes hot sweet fuck juice over him, the table and the remnants of her tattered clothes.

He doesn't slow his pace or even check to see if she is out of her orgasmic bliss, he just fuck's and fuck's and fuck's, harder deeper, harder and deeper until with a final thrust he empties his load within her. For long moments he thrusts and twitches as his seed floods her. As his first jet erupts he moves a hand to her throat and grips her jaw between his thumb and forefinger and pushes his hand hard down against her vulnerable flesh. Her eyes snap open and his intense cruel gaze locks with her meek fear filled stare as her degradation is complete.

Several minutes pass as he holds his position buried inside her, his seed seeping from her savaged cunt. His breathing heavy and low as his heart rate returns to normal. She lays bruised, sore and helpless, his weight pressing down on her like a beast pinning it's prey. Then sweet relief fills her as he pushes himself away sliding his flagging cock from her. She lays staring up at the ceiling not wanting to acknowledge his presence, trying to ignore the sounds as he moves nearby, she shuts her eyes again and wills him to leave. Her boyfriend will be home from his late shift soon and she will be safe. An overwhelming feeling of shame engulfs her as she thinks about how her body has just betrayed her, how she responded to the fiends brutal treatment. She begins to sob again and doesn't even notice when the blank faced man picks up his knife and silently slips from the building.

Returning home from his shift the boyfriend lets himself through the front door and heads straight to the bathroom adjoining the bedroom to use the toilet before going to the kitchen to make himself and his sleeping girlfriend a cup of tea. When he gets to the bathroom he takes his dirty t-shirt out of his backpack and throws it in the washing basket then uses the toilet and heads downstairs to the kitchen.

Switching on the light he hears a brief yelp and stepping into the room he sees his girlfriend tied to the kitchen table, her clothes torn and ruined exposing her smooth pale skin covered in goose bumps. Rushing over to her he frantically pulls at the rags gagging her and the ties restraining her and looks into her shell shocked face as he tells her that everything will be ok. Her tired tear streaked face looks up at him with tears of pure relief welling in her eyes as she says in a crackling whisper "I thought you would never get home. I thought I was going to die."

Scooping her into his arms he tells her he loves her and repeatedly reassures her that everything will be ok. Lovingly he carries her to the main bathroom and showers her taking care to warm her skin and pad softly at her bruises as she tells him what happened. Once she is warm and clean he takes her to the bedroom and settles her into bed before climbing in next to her and switching off the light.

Several hours later she awakes with a need to use the bathroom and with aching limbs she climbs slowly out of bed not wanting to wake her slumbering boyfriend. Switching on the light in the bathroom she quietly pushes the door shut and sits on the toilet. Looking to her left she sees her boyfriends backpack sitting next to the washing basket with it's top flap open. Her heart freezes and her breath catches in her throat as she sees the familiar blank face of the cold black mask staring back at her. Trembling she reaches across and pulls out the bags contents. Slowly, unbelieving she first pulls out the mask followed by a pair of black leather gloves and finally a small cylindrical tube. Putting the other items to one side she opens the cylinder with shaking fingers and gasps in shock as she looks at a pair of almost black contact lenses.

With her mind numb she blankly washes her hands and then places her discovery back in the bag. Taking a moment to steady herself she tries to deny the insistent throbbing of her cunt before she turns and heads back to the bedroom.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story and I'm difficult to please. It was dark without going to far. I saw the end coming as soon as the boyfriend was mentioned but it's hard very difficult to disguise that kind of ending.

On a side note though, fantasy is great but If were her I would have had that knife to his throat within seconds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice one

The story is really well-written. I don't know how much I can express how it fits the theme so well--it is a cold, calculative and detached (in a good way) narrative. Hell, this is even on a better quality and form of writing than published erotica; and even though I didn't particularly enjoyed the part with the knife (made me cross my legs, personally), the other details give just the thing we look for in this story section.

Still, really like the twist. It all pieces together and the reaction is realistic. Hell, it even gave a far darker turn to the previous moments because it's far more terrifying that a close person to the victim would consider it, rather than a random attacker.

So all in all,thanks. Great story, superb writing, and the ending packs a punch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good

Firstly, I'm female.

I like it, though it is a bit wordy at times.

Kinda predicted the end, but it was an okay twist. The boyfriend shoulda hid the stuff better imo )8

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To anonymous hypocrites

Have you ever thought that your fake hypocrisy is fucking immoral and disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I get it, you secretly like to read nonconsent stories and then pretend that you don't. And as the icing on the cake, you then bash those who are open and honest about their fetish. Have you ever asked yourself why? The desire to read about innocent young ladies being ravished and hurt and then denying that you like to read about them is deeply suspicious....after all, you chose to read the story.....to the end might I add. Your blatantly hypocrisy could cause you to start acting on those fantasies in real life. I suggest you get psychological help before you do and blame it on the voice in your head, you know, the one who told you to read this story to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow....

like any poster said, you have balls my friend. Can't wait to see what else you come up. You do non-consent proud.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Persephone Trying the new 'Tinder for Rapists' App.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Rape He punishes his drunk-driving step-daughter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken to the Cabin Ch. 01 Violet is captured.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories