Silent Submission

Story Info
She loves to be tied up and used.
1.6k words
4.16
31.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through her blindfold she can tell the room is dimly lit. A soft red glow. She is lying on her back on the bed. Her hands are tied together to the headboard. Ropes attached to the corners of the bed and around her ankles hold her legs apart.

She is wearing a satin g-string that is stretched taut across her pubic mound. She is wearing nothing else. Just lying there in this position excites her. She can hear him move around the room. She feels the excitement rise warmly in the pit of her stomach and down to her loins as she anticipates what is to happen.

He checks the ropes at her ankles. Not too tight. She feels him climb onto the bed next to her. He feels the rope around her wrists. His fingers gently stroke the back of her hands as his thumb caresses her wrists. She feels the first tingling running down her arms as his fingers move slowly down the inside of her forearms. Back up to her wrists.

His fingers hardly make contact with her skin as they circle her wrists again and again. With each touch she feels heat coursing through her. She knows she is already wet. He stops. She waits. She wants him to touch her again, but wont say anything, will not ask. That is not for her to do. His hands moved down her forearms, gently stroking the insides of her elbows. Further down to her armpits. Both arms run down her sides to her waist.

He kneels between her legs. His hands cup her breasts, his thumbs pushing them up to his fingers, exposing her nipples. She arches her back, coming in submission, and offers her breasts to him. The palms of his hands push her breasts up. Gently at first, then rougher. She can feel him hard against her.

Knowing he is turned on makes her want to come, and she shivers in pleasure. She moves her hips to rub her clitoris against him. He pulls away. She is submitting to his will; not he to hers. He leans over her and, his lips barely touching hers, he kisses her.

His lips are smooth and make her mouth water. His mouth opens and closes slowly over hers. She catches his rhythm and her mouth opens with his, waiting to receive his tongue. He sucks delicately on each lip. She moans, wanting his tongue inside her. As his bottom lip meets hers she opens her mouth wide. Now inviting his tongue. Still his lips tease hers.

She can wait no more and seeks him out with her tongue. He pushes into her pelvis with base of his hardness so that the rest of his sex rests between her buttocks. She quivers and pushes back. Lazily his tongue slips into her mouth, circling inside her mouth.

Her tongue caresses his tongue, both dancing together and encircling each other. She moans in pleasure, and so does he. She can tell he is becoming more and more excited and feels him pushing against her pelvis.

His hardness glides from her clitoris down to between her buttocks. She clenches them and feels him so hard against her ass. As they kiss deeper his hands press her breasts. He can wait no more and his right hand moves down her body and strokes her smooth mound. She shakes beneath him and moans louder. Suddenly he kneels up.

For a moment, nothing. Then she feels his hands touch the outside of her hips. As they run down her thighs they slip to the back of her knees, and down her calves. His fingers encircle her ankles, and the palms of his hands graze the tops of both her feet. He has moved down the bed.

Both hands hold her right foot. She feels his breath on her toes. His lips run along the tips of her toes. They pause at her big toe. He takes it in his mouth, only his lips and tongue touching it. He runs his tongue around it and sucks, his mouth rising up and down.

She overcomes the initial tickling sensation to enjoy the sense of being at his mercy, allowing him to do as he pleases. He withdraws and she feels his hands keep contact with her feet and legs as he changes position to kneel beside her. One hand strokes the inside of her thigh as the other strokes the area between her elbow and her breast.

He bends to kiss her navel, still stroking her. He moves down her body and turns so both hands stroke the inside of her thighs. His mouth moves down to the satin stretched across her. She can feel his breath on her wetness which she knows shows through the satin.

He rubs his mouth and cheeks firmly between the top of the material and her wetness, always stroking her thighs. He moves slowly between the two. How she wants him to run his tongue around her clit.

Then he moves up her body to kiss her navel. Further up between her breasts. Further up her neck and kisses her deeply, his mouth across her, his tongue circling the inside of her lips, seeking her tongue. They meet and almost entwine.

His hand rakes from the bottom of her neck to her chest. He breaks the kiss as his hands move down her body to her thighs. His hands push down on her thighs and he squeezes them. She moans, enjoying being manhandled.

He moves between her thighs. He pulls aside the satin and his mouth sucks at her wetness. She feels his tongue running up and down her lips, then his lips push against hers as his tongue rolls inside them.

His tongue seeks out her clit, and circles it repeatedly. Then flicks it up and down and side to side and circles it again, and repeats the whole mix. She is trembling beneath him when he breaks off. He kisses her again on the mouth.

She can taste herself and how she tastes on him. She is shaking in orgasm. He pulls the satin further aside and she feels him hard against her. He rubs against her and barely enters her, sliding between her lips. She wants him inside her.

She wants to beg him to enter her and slide in and out of her. He teases her like this for what seems an age before he pushes the head of his cock into her. She inhales sharply and feels herself tighten around him for a moment, then open and almost pull him inside her.

Slowly he pulls out until just the tip is inside her. He moves his hips in a circle so his tip massages the inside of her lips. He pulls back her blindfold so she can watch as he enters her again. She watches as he sinks deep into her and then starts to slide in and out of her slowly and gently. Long and strong strokes push her to orgasm again and again.

She wants him to slam into her, but he keeps a slow pace. Very slowly he pulls himself out of her, his fingers playing with her as he withdraws. He changes position. Now he kneels beside her again, but further up the bed.

She can feel him rub his moist cock against her breast. She watches as he bends to kiss and suck her breast hard, his hand squeezing her other breast then moving to her open wetness. He kneels up and rubs his tip against her wet nipple, flicking it. She can feel him grow even harder as the underside of his cock plays with her breasts.

He moves up the bed and places his tip at her lips. She opens her mouth hungrily to take him and suck him, but he lets her just kiss and lick the underside of him. He moans, and watches her tongue slide around and under his increasingly hard cock. It always turns him on to the point of orgasm to watch her like this. Her tongue, so very wet, circles his glans quicker and quicker.

He pulls away, feeling himself and being turned on watching her watch him play with himself. He moves to the bottom of the bed and unties her ankles. He moves between her thighs. In one fluid movement he enters her and her legs wrap around his back. He leans back on his elbows so his hands can squeeze her breasts as he starts to fuck her again.

He kisses her and can taste himself and her in the kiss. As their mouths are joined they both moan in pleasure. His super-wet mouth slides over her nipples as he fucks her harder and faster, then back to her mouth. She tightens her legs around him, pushing her clitoris so it is rubbed and banged with each stroke. God, it feels so good to be tied and fucked.

Her moans become louder and louder until they are rhythmic grunts then screams. He keeps on fucking hard and fast. She keeps on squeezing and screaming. She can feel him begin to tense all over his body and she knows that his is going to come.

She tightens round his cock, feeling it become bigger and harder. His rhythm becomes more urgent and irregular. His low moans are joined with her breathless screams. Faster and harder, now. She watches him as he explodes inside her.

She can feel his hot seed splash against her and she relaxes and contracts her vaginal muscles, milking every last drop from him. God it feels good to be tied and fucked.