Silent Tom's

Story Info
Peeping experience takes a delightful turn.
741 words
3.54
34.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger knelt by the heavily curtained window waiting for the blinds on the apartment window across from his to be pulled open, as it was everyday at that time. He had been watching the girl, with and without his binoculars, for a month now. She started with the same routine, she would come home, turn on her living room light, open the blind on that large window, go into the kitchen and bedroom and turn on the lights. In her bedroom, Roger could see her shadow undress from her work clothes, than for a reason he would learn later, she would go into the living room to remove her bra and panties. This is where the fun began for him, erotically.

She would switch on what seemed to be a TV and VCR facing her front door. Then she would begin her workout, stretching and jogging in place to the beat of the video. This lasted for a half hour to forty-five minutes, but was very pleasing to Roger, who knew the best part was to come. After the workout she would disappear for a shower. Roger usually used this time to get ready, undressing and finding some kind of lube for himself.

When she returned she would have her favorite dildo and creams, she would lay down spread eagle on the couch or floor, and start rubbing herself all over to get started, then she would squirt some cream on her female friend (the dildo) and rub it up and down her wet hole, not going in yet to prolong the pleasure.

Sometimes she would play the toy over her anus, but Roger never saw her enter it. As the motions made her more and more excited, and Roger too. She would finally enter herself slowly plunging in and out, riding her clit and plunging again until he saw her head roll back and her mouth open with a scream. More times than not this is when Roger also came. Then she would lay there spent for a while, Roger just admiring her lovely body, than would get up shower again and close the blinds.

One day as Roger was walking with his head down through a damp drizzle, he bumped right into her, going into her apartment. Roger would know her with or without her clothes. Roger said hi and she smiled and enter her building.

Roger rushed up stairs and readied himself for a good sexual workout. As he partially divided the curtains, he was taken by surprise that she was standing there in front of her window naked as always, signaling him with a hand wave to come to her. Roger opened the curtain wider and pointed at himself. She shook her head yes. It seemed to take Roger two whole minutes, (but it had to be longer than that) Roger was tapping on her door. She opened the door dressed in a robe and closed it taking it off. Roger took a long look and asked what was up. She lead him into her bedroom, pushed him to sit on the bed, walked over to her vanity and started to write something down.

Minute by minute passed as Roger sat and watched this beautiful, lovely-chested naked women write. When Roger thought it could wait no longer she rose and handed him a sheet.

HI My name is April. I have been watching you watch me for some time and it has really turned me on. I am not deaf, but I am mute, caused by a childhood accident. I really enjoyed giving you a show, but now I want a more than that. Do you think you have what it takes to pleasure me? I need you to bury your face in my love box and eat me till I cum.

As Roger finished reading the note, he turned to see her sexily laying on the bed. Roger stripped as quick as possible, spread her legs and pushed his tongue into her moist cunt. Lapping up all her juices he raised his eyes to see her scream in silent climax. Roger crawled up her body licking every sensual spot and then entered her in a deep thrust. Their bodies moved together until her quiet scream and his loud groan faded out from their mutual orgasmic shutters.

AS they laid curled up together, Roger thought to himself, "Thank the Heavens for this Peeping Tom experience." This time...