Silhouette Strip

Story Info
As she strips, he watches her silhouette.
2.1k words
4.2
19.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
99 Followers

My wife always likes to remind me how lucky a man I am to be married to her. She loves the power she has over me. She loves the way that she can turn me on at the drop of a hat. She knows me so well.

We live in a nice house. It fronts onto a main road. The garage and drive are at the back. The front of our house is opposite another road. The road that I come down on my way home. In fact when I get caught at the traffic light I can see into my own front room and my bedroom.

When my wife first discovered this she was a bit concerned about people seeing her walking around. Then she thought about it and one night when I was late home she stood in our bedroom with all the lights on. When I called to tell her I was almost home and where I was she told me to look at the bedroom window. She hung up and I watched her silhouette strip. I was hard as a board and I missed the light turning green. So I had to endure her posing naked in our bedroom window. I was boiling over.

The light turned green and I was off with a start that any racing driver would have been proud of. I parked up dashed into the house. Stripped off, prayed that my wife and I had the house to ourselves and headed for the bedroom and walked into the door.

My wife had wedged it shut. She refused to let me in. In spite of my best pleading and trust me with the way my body was I begged. She just laughed and told me not to be late ever again. I had to sleep in the study. Not comfy at the best of times but when part of you could double for a tent pole it's worse. Trust me.

Worst part was next day I had an early start so no help there either.

My wife did forgive me eventually and in the way that wives seem to do she remembered the effect it had on me. On my birthday, a repeat performance. We missed our dinner reservation. It was worth it, best birthday ever.

We talked about it and I tried to persuade her to leave the curtains open in the bedroom. Start in the bathroom in silhouette and then show everything once she got to the bedroom. She refused. She was concerned about people seeing her. The silhouette thing was fine because it was anonymous but with the curtains open it wasn't so no go. Or so I thought.

It's December. Office party season and our story occurred the day of my wife's. For her attendance is mandatory. As the manager she is the host and so can't get out of it unless she is dead or dieing.

My job for the evening was simple. Get home on time to relieve her friend Fiona who was baby sitting so that she could get off to her party and then pay for my wife's taxi and the end of the evening and then put her to bed because she would be to drunk to do it herself. I had my evening planned, right down to the beer I was drinking and the films I was watching. I had the video camera hidden in an easy access place to video my wife's drunken antics to embarrass her the next morning.

My wife called me during the day to say she was running late and to bitch generally about the bad day she was having. Trouble was I was having one to and so she left the whole saga on my voicemail. I had the joy of listening to it on my way home whilst running late myself.

I Fiona's mobile to let her know. She said it was fine and not to worry about it.

I got to the road just by our house and gave a sigh of relief as the house came into sight. My day was almost over. I noticed something. The bedroom light was on and the curtains open. I pulled over as I saw a silhouette in the bathroom.

There was a female form. She had the showerhead in her hand and she was directing it on her body. As she arched her back her breasts thrust forward and I was seriously uncomfortable.

My first thought was that my wife must have been running seriously late. The rest of my thoughts were along the lines of what I wanted to do. I unzipped my trousers to ease my discomfort.

I watched as she ran her hand over her body. Washing it. Then I watched as she got out. I looked toward our bedroom window. Nothing.

I was confused. I carried on looking willing my imagined scenario to be true.

Finally, I was rewarded. I could see a neck, some shoulders and a towel as the curtains were closed. As the curtains closed, the towel dropped and there were two juicy wet breasts.

To this day I swear that the car turned itself on. I can't tell you if I ran a red light or not I just drove. My mind was in the bedroom. I parked the car, closed the door, and just about remembered to lock it.

I walked into the house, dumped my briefcase as I walked in. I heard the tv going. Monsters Inc I think. I didn't pay it much heed. I just headed upstairs, undressing as I went. I got to the bedroom door and I was naked. I was so hard and so ready.

I opened the door with a big grin on my face.

"Hi honey, I'm home!" I called as I swung the door open

"Well Hello!" Said Fiona as she stood there in a tight curve fitting off the shoulder dress that finished just above her knees.

"Could you zip me up?" She continued turning to show me her back that was bare but for the bra strap going across it.

What was going on? Why was Fiona acting so cool about her best friends husband standing naked in front of her? Where was my wife? Who was it in the shower? My mind was a mess.

I walked into the bedroom and saw the towel that I had seen from my vantage point outside on the floor. My mind clicked. It had been Fiona that I had seen. I approached her trying to play it cool but feeling anything but.

I began to zip the dress up.

"Careful. I don't want you pointing that at me." Said Fiona pointing at my still present erection

"I especially don't want you getting over excited and ruining my dress." She continued.

"Ha ha." I said while zipping her up. I wanted to take the dress off her though so I could see those breasts again. My mind was racing.

"So, what did I do to inspire your appearance like this?" Fiona asked

I didn't know what to do. There was a sexy, fully dressed, seriously attractive friend of my wife demanding answers from her naked husband.

Well, the way I figured it the situation couldn't get much worse. So I told the truth.

Fiona listened. I got ready for the slap and began rehearsing for the inevitable argument with my wife. Then Fiona laughed.

"So, that's all for me then?" She asked looking at my now deflating erection.

"Yep." I replied

"Well now. What should we do about this then." She said as she took my hand and motioned me to sit on the bed.

"I don't know." I said trying to figure out how I could persuade her not to tell my wife about my mistake

She stood in front of me and looked down on me.

"I always thought that Susan was a lucky woman for getting you. Now I know she is." Purred Fiona

"Thank you." I replied

"It's been a while since I last saw a package like that one." She continued

I began to think that I might just get away with this. She didn't seem to be upset or offended. So that was good. I might just get away with this.

Then she did the unexpected. She reached behind herself and unzipped her dress and shimmied out of it. She stood there in a strapless bra and a matching pair of knickers.

"That's better." She said, "I was beginning to feel overdressed."

I couldn't believe it. I just sat there and drank the sight of this semi naked, sexy, attractive woman in front of me in. I didn't want her to stop.

"Do you like my new underwear?" She asked

"It suits you." I managed. Which was pretty good bearing in mind the reply of "I bet it looks better on the floor then on you." Was the going through my mind.

"I didn't think that you liked it. I guess I should change them." She pouted.

Fiona then reached behind her with her left hand and unclipped her bra, placing her right hand strategically on her left breast. She looked at me and grinned then she took the bra away.

"Perhaps you prefer this look?" She teased

She then slipped out of her knickers and stood in front of me naked. Those fine breasts that I had caught a brief glimpse of earlier were now just inches from me and they looked ripe. The nipples were erect and inviting. She had curves and just a small covering of hair on her pussy. Her legs were divine. I was lost for words.

"You don't have a hair trigger at all do you?" She asked.

"No." I stammered trying to get my thoughts in order.

"Good." She purred as she knelt down in front of me. Positioning herself so that her elbows rested on my knees.

She lent forward and gently touched me. Holding the base of my erection she ran her tongue up it and then took it into her mouth. This was just too much for me. I just didn't know what to think. Other then thank you Santa.

As much as I didn't want to I forced myself to lift her from her position. I stood up and encouraged her onto the bed. I lay next to her and pulled her close. I began by kissing her deeply on the lips. Then I traced my way down her chin, neck, to her breasts leaving kisses as I went.

I took her nipple in my mouth and teased it with my tongue. Then I gently bit on it. Then I teased it with my tongue again. Then I continued my journey south.

I ignored the obvious stopping point and went all the way down to her ankles. Then I came back up and took my time on her silky thighs. Edging slowly closer to the prize but still ignoring it. Then I probed it gently with my tongue. Teasing it, testing the reaction.

"Take it! It's yours." Fiona begged.

So I plunged my tongue in and explored it fully. Taking in the taste of her nectar. It wasn't long before she came. I continued.

It was then her turn to pull me away. She made me lay down and she began to explore my body the way I had done hers. The difference was when she got to her prize she climbed on top of me and introduced my erection to her pussy.

She slid up and went down. Her breasts swaying in time. I brought my upper body up so that my chest was pressed to hers and I kissed her as best I could while she continued her ride. She came a second time as I rolled us to the right so that I could take control on top and she was under me. I picked up the rhythm and thrust deeply into her.

Now, I could lie and say that we went on like that for hours. But in truth I lasted no more then about two minutes before I came and filled her full.

As I rolled off Fiona to catch my breath I heard a familiar voice.

"Dad. Are you in there?"

It was my eldest daughter and just before I was able to reply to her that yes I was but not to come in. She did.

So, there was Fiona naked and with her legs still slightly spread showing everything and me naked showing everything and my Daughter standing at the door looking confused but not surprised.

How was I going to explain this one?

Icecubez
Icecubez
99 Followers