Silhouettes on the Shade

Story Info
You put on a little show.
1.2k words
3.91
19.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

We stand together in front of the closed blinds of our darkened living room with the lights from the dining room at our back. As I enfold you in my arms, we can see our shadows echoing our every move on the screen that is the blinds. The windows are floor to ceiling and the blinds, although roll-type, are quire sheer.

I reach around you, turning us in profile to the window, as I playfully tug at your nipples as they poke erotically through the thin t-shirt you are wearing. As is the norm, you are wearing no bra so as your nipples grow harder and longer, they almost pierce the thin cotton covering. You sigh as you lean back into me and thrust your chest outwards into my hands.

I lift your hands until they are raised on high and I take the hem of your tee and slowly lift it over your head allowing the tautness of your tits to bob slightly as they spring free. The coolness of the air conditioning in the house results in even more hardening of your delightful nips and your aureoles dimple in the cool air. Once again, I tweak and tug on those rosy nubs until you moan with arousal. My hands move to cup your heavy breasts in my hands while my thumbs brush lightly over their excited tips.

I slide my hands over your slightly rounded belly – God, how I love that firm silky skin – until they reach the waistband of your sweatpants. I slip my hand inside the elastic and slowly reach lower until I am cupping your shaved mons. I can feel the heat and dampness as your hips grind against my hand. With both hands, I stroke the upper parts of your inner thighs just missing touching the warmth of your pussy.

Stretching out one finger, I run it ever so lightly along the length of your slit from bottom to top and feel you parting your legs as you desire the entry of any one of my digits even though we both know that the one you (and I) truly want is my cock sliding in and out of that warm, velvet pussy! It will have to wait, my love.

Suddenly, you feel the return of my finger along your outer labia and you drop your hips so that you capture my all too willing finger inside you. Since I am already there, I decide to give you some pleasure before I finish undressing you. As I glance over at the window, I can see our shadows merging and yours bobbing up and down on my hand as you whimper in delight.

I know for a certainty that several of our neighbours go out for walks in the evenings at this time and we are putting on a show to excite them! I sense you looking up at me with a satisfied smile and with a nod; you confirm that you are enjoying putting on the show. Ah, my little exhibitionist!

Your hands reach down and push the waist of the sweats past your hips and as I continue my digital assault on your pussy, you lift first one leg, then the other, to remove and kick them aside. In so doing, you have given me even greater access to the molten depths of your pussy and I waste no time taking full advantage of the opportunity. I dig my fingers – now two – all the way to my palm inside you and use my thumb to rub rings around your hard protruding clit. As the little nubbin senses the rubbing, it grows and glows as it fills with blood and the inside petals of your pussy open fully!

I turn you around to face me and, kneeling before your now naked body, lift one leg to rest over my shoulder as I start to lick my way along your inner thighs and brush my lips across your widespread pussy. Inhaling deeply, I take in that glorious musk that signals your approach to an orgasm and I quickly cover your spread labia with my mouth and drive my tongue deep inside you. Your cum covers my tongue and face as I hungrily devour you! It is almost enough for me to cum myself I enjoy the taste and smell of you so much!

As I eat you to two thrashing orgasms and you beg me to stop so that you can do the same for me, you pull me up and we kiss longingly and deeply as we share your taste; we love this so much that I reach down with my fingers to scoop more of your cum from your dripping pussy and we take turns licking my hand and fingers clean. You are so turned on at this that you seem to just keep flowing so the supply is endless.

As we finish cleaning my fingers one last time, your hands quickly pull my sweatshirt over my head and your drop you your knees as you pull my sweatpants down my legs. Like you, I am not wearing any underwear and my cock springs up to almost strike you in the chin. Grinning up at me, you open your mouth wide and, gripping the base of the shaft, take me almost fully into your mouth in one stroke. You tongue laves the underside of my sensitive glans as you pull out until only the head remains in your mouth. You bob your head again and again but once you sense me on the verge, you squeeze my cock just right to slow me down.

I have felt like cumming now for at least ten times but you keep teasing me! My cock feels like casehardened steel and my balls like they will explode if I don't get relief soon. I grab your shoulders and pull you up to your feet. After a long passionate kiss, I turn you quickly and force you forward until your hands are resting on the back of the big padded chair in front of the window. Due to the low back on the chair, it leaves your bent at the waist with your firm ass pointed directly at my hard cock and exactly at the level I want it!

I wipe some of the copious precum you have generated over your soaked pussy from the rear. Gripping on to your hips, I positioned myself at your gaping pussy and, with one plunge, drove into you to the hilt. You cried out as my cock struck your cervix but then relaxed enough that the pain was replaced by an exquisite pleasure. You started to rock in time to my thrusts as I pounded over and over into you. All the pent-up pressure was boiling up from my full balls and along my straining shaft as I drove into you one last time and held my self against your ass as I filled you will stream after stream of my milky cum! Your own orgasm shook you at the same time and we mixed our love juices together until they foamed from your pussy, around my buried cock and rolled down our legs to the carpet!

As I collapsed over your back, we could swear we heard the sound of cheers and applause from the street outside and we laughed softly together as we parted, stood in profile to the blinds and took a deep bow.

Hand in hand, we walked to the bedroom, extinguishing the dining room light as we passed through.

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers